if any one can please comment on this

i had got one horscope in which

sun venus mercury jupiter saturn rahu in 10th house

mars in 8th house

and moon in 3rd house

i m novice in this so not able to judge this combination

thanks

Bipin

Subroto M <subroto.itlalkitab Sent: Sun, 31 January, 2010 6:09:59 PM[lalkitab] Low BP and high heart beat

Nameste Kulbir and Leekha Ji,Please help on my wife part she got sort of Heart attack 3 times in 2 years and she had come back from death. I am in too much tension consulting doctors but could not get anything. Finally i found that Lal Kithab can do some miracle as i can see here in some emails by your upays. some body even said because of your (my) Jupiter she is being protected. I am giving her details and my details too as below.All my hope is hear kulbir ji and leekha ji please i am requesting with my folded hands Please Save my Wife.My wife DetailsVedic HoroStarting with Leo lagna as first house 5th House ==> Langa Rashi with Saturn6th House ==> Rahu7th House ==> Vacant8th House ==> Vacant9th House ==> Vacant10th House ==> Moon11th House ==> Vacant12th House ==> SUN KETU1st House ==> MERCURY & Venus2nd House ==>

Vacant3rd House ==> Jupiter4th House ==> MarsMy Horo ( Vedic Horo )Starting with Kanya Lagna6th House ==> Lagna Rashi Venus and SUN7th House ==> Vacant8th House ==> JUP and MOON9th House ==> Vacant10th House ==> Rahu , MARS11th House ==> Vacant12th House ==> Vacant1st House ==> Vacant2nd House ==> SATURN3rd House ==> Vacant4th House ==> Ketu5th House ==> MercurySuggest us what to do.Like a angel please save my wife. I would not have come recently she got an attack i have small baby too if she is not their where my son will get his milk.with tears on Please save my wife Subroto

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

In lagan, what is Rasi.

Sun, saturn and rahu are separating planets. Therefore, profession is uncertain. Second adverse position is that jupitor and mercury are jointly situated which are not good. Jupitor and venus combination is also not harmonical. The aspect of all planets is on fourth house which indicate comforts and happiness. Thus, the ascendant may be either Virgo or Aquirous. Please inform the actual position the person has alongwith ascendant.

S.K.Jain

bipin sareen <tellbiplalkitab Sent: Sun, January 31, 2010 11:52:24 PMRe: [lalkitab] 5 Planets in 10th House

hi

mars in 8th house

and moon in 3rd house

thanks

Bipin

Subroto M <subroto.it (AT) gmail (DOT) com>lalkitab@ s.comSun, 31 January, 2010 6:09:59 PM[lalkitab] Low BP and high heart beat

Nameste Kulbir and Leekha Ji,Please help on my wife part she got sort of Heart attack 3 times in 2 years and she had come back from death. I am in too much tension consulting doctors but could not get anything. Finally i found that Lal Kithab can do some miracle as i can see here in some emails by your upays. some body even said because of your (my) Jupiter she is being protected. I am giving her details and my details too as below.All my hope is hear kulbir ji and leekha ji please i am requesting with my folded hands Please Save my Wife.My wife DetailsVedic HoroStarting with Leo lagna as first house 5th House ==> Langa Rashi with Saturn6th House ==> Rahu7th House ==> Vacant8th House ==> Vacant9th House ==> Vacant10th House ==> Moon11th House ==> Vacant12th House ==> SUN KETU1st House ==> MERCURY & Venus2nd House ==>

Vacant3rd House ==> Jupiter4th House ==> MarsMy Horo ( Vedic Horo )Starting with Kanya Lagna6th House ==> Lagna Rashi Venus and SUN7th House ==> Vacant8th House ==> JUP and MOON9th House ==> Vacant10th House ==> Rahu , MARS11th House ==> Vacant12th House ==> Vacant1st House ==> Vacant2nd House ==> SATURN3rd House ==> Vacant4th House ==> Ketu5th House ==> MercurySuggest us what to do.Like a angel please save my wife. I would not have come recently she got an attack i have small baby too if she is not their where my son will get his milk.with tears on Please save my wife Subroto

• 2 weeks later...

hi

thanks for ur reply

the boy is in very bad state.. mother father have no connection with him now

no job , no life.. no respect from any body else so if u can please suggest some remedies

thanks

Bipin

skumar <skjainalalkitab Sent: Mon, 8 February, 2010 8:00:44 AMRe: [lalkitab] 5 Planets in 10th House

In lagan, what is Rasi.

Sun, saturn and rahu are separating planets. Therefore, profession is uncertain. Second adverse position is that jupitor and mercury are jointly situated which are not good. Jupitor and venus combination is also not harmonical. The aspect of all planets is on fourth house which indicate comforts and happiness. Thus, the ascendant may be either Virgo or Aquirous. Please inform the actual position the person has alongwith ascendant.

S.K.Jain

bipin sareen <tellbip >lalkitab@ s.comSun, January 31, 2010 11:52:24 PMRe: [lalkitab] 5 Planets in 10th House

hi

mars in 8th house

and moon in 3rd house

thanks

Bipin

Subroto M <subroto.it (AT) gmail (DOT) com>lalkitab@ s.comSun, 31 January, 2010 6:09:59 PM[lalkitab] Low BP and high heart beat

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.