IndiaDivine.org

Sincerely request help for my mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Members,Ever since our childhood my brother and I have seen my parents fighting .My parents had a love marrage 36 yrs back .They are 1st cousins ( my mother's mother and my father's mother were sisters ) .Ever since they got married they are not happy . Just 20 days after her marriage , her father had paralysis and so she decided to keep silent and bear the hardships in her marriage . My mother is going through mental & physical torturer every day of her life since marriage .My mother is a very simple lady and has taken care of the family since last 36 years as a devoted housewife and never complained of anything.She has also taken care of her old ailing mother in law till her end.Now she is taking care of my father's younger brother who is bed ridden with paralysis . BUT IN SPITE OF ALL HER KINDNESS , HARD WORK , NON

COMPLAINING NATURE ,MY FATHER REMAINS UNKIND TO HER & ABUSES / CURSES HER DAILY AND HITS HER TIME AND AGAIN .AT THIS AGE SHE IS NOT KEEPING GOOD HEALTH . ON MANY OCCASSIONS WE HAVE FOUGHT WITH OUR FATHER BUT HE REFUSES TO UNDERSTAND AND CHANGE HIS BEHAVIOUR. HE ALSO HATES EVERYONE IN MY MOTHER'S FAMILY IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ALL SIMPLE GOD FEARING PEOPLE AND THEY DON'T INTERFERE IN HIS AFFAIRS .MY MOTHER IS NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT OR SPEAK TO HER BROTHERS , SISTERS OR MOTHER .WE ARE AT A LOSS AND WANT TO KNOW IF ANYTHING CAN BE DONE TO MAKE MY FATHER CHANGE HIS ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS MY MOTHER.My MOTHER'S d.o.b. is 14.06.1945Time : 5.13 p.m.Place : ANEKAL ( NEAR BANGALORE ) 12° 42' 0" N / 77° 42' 0" EMy FATHER'S d.o.b. is 16.02.1945Time : 9:40 am ( war time )Place :

SURAT 20° 58' 0" N / 72° 54' 0" EDUE TO THIS NATURE OF MY FATHER , MY BROTHER , WHO IS NOW 33 YEARS OLD ALSO REFUSES TO MARRY , AS NO GIRL CAN ADJUST OR TOLERATE SUCH AN ATMOSPHERE AT HOME .However I would also like to mention that as a father , he was very protective and has inculcated values and simplicity in me and my brother and always kept us under his protection as an ideal father.IT IS ONLY THAT HE HAS FAILED TOTALLY AS A HUSBAND .I SHALL BE VERY OBLIGED IF THE LEARNED MEMBERS IN THE FORUM CAN PLEASE ANALYSE AND SUGGEST A WAY OUT .KIND REGARDS,JEHAN

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.