i) is ur friends is doubly married, (second marriage,or one engagement broken

like that )

ii) who has asthma (breathing problem) in family

iii) was his mother suffering from breathing prblem/lungs/joints pains/nerve

problem

iv) is he is having throat infection.

v) is he occupying any land or house which doesnot belong to him or some body

else occupying his land.

vi) is he found of horse race, betting, share market etc.

vii) is his child wears specks (girl)

viii) is he is having habbit of drinking milk at night.

ix) is he is keeping wine in house (specially in green bottle)

x)is some sort of drain (nalli) is doing out from his house in south east

direction.

xi) is his house is having marble flooring

xii) is he is using red stone as flooring.

xiii) is he keeping status of TAJ MAHAL in house.

xiv) is he is keeping shatrang in house

xv) he is keeping muscial instruments in his house.

regards,

leekha

lalkitab , bipin sareen <tellbip wrote:

>

> hi every body

> i had a friend who is in great trouble since years. i m not that advance in

Lal kitab that i can give him remedies .. or upays. his troubles are increasing

day by day

> and his time of birth is not known exactly.. but i had tried to get a kundali

close to that

>  

> Name : Goutam Bhonsle

> DOB : 09 feb 1966

> time :7:30pm (approx.)

> place : Mumbai

>  

>  

> the horoscope details are as follows

>  

> House 1 : empty

> House 2 : Moon

> house 3 : empty

> house 4 : ketu

> house 5 : empty

> house 6 : sun , mercury, Venus

> house 7 : mars , sat

> house 8 : empty

> house 9 : empty

> house 10 : jup, rahu

> house 11 : empty

> house 12 : empty

>  

>  

> the native was born on amavasya, so this is what i had noticed during waxing

of moon he is comparatively happy.. and waning of moon he is sad.. and amavasya

he is completely depression

> he had come from rags to riches ... but the day he has twins sons in his life,

the bad phase started .... death of mother causes more wrath on him

> he always got into false ... cases ..

> tries to avoid the problem .. but the troubles are after him

> PLEASE IF ANY BODY CAN help

>  

> Thanks

> Bipin Sareen

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

dear leekhaji

We, the novice Lalkitab studets simply read your mails in awe you can sysnthesize the whole chart and make possible predictions on everyday details and habit.

Please help us to know the subject in your way. I know it consumes a lot of your important time in typing, but we will definitely be indebted.

Regrds

Suprakash

-

sleekhas

lalkitab

Thursday, February 18, 2010 3:57 PM

[lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

dear bipinplease confirm the followingsi) is ur friends is doubly married, (second marriage,or one engagement broken like that )ii) who has asthma (breathing problem) in familyiii) was his mother suffering from breathing prblem/lungs/joints pains/nerve problemiv) is he is having throat infection.v) is he occupying any land or house which doesnot belong to him or some body else occupying his land.vi) is he found of horse race, betting, share market etc.vii) is his child wears specks (girl)viii) is he is having habbit of drinking milk at night.ix) is he is keeping wine in house (specially in green bottle)x)is some sort of drain (nalli) is doing out from his house in south east direction.xi) is his house is having marble flooringxii) is he is using red stone as flooring.xiii) is he keeping status of TAJ MAHAL in house.xiv) is he is keeping shatrang in housexv) he is keeping muscial instruments in his house.regards,leekhalalkitab , bipin sareen <tellbip wrote:>> hi every body> i had a friend who is in great trouble since years. i m not that advance in Lal kitab that i can give him remedies .. or upays. his troubles are increasing day by day> and his time of birth is not known exactly.. but i had tried to get a kundali close to that> > Name : Goutam Bhonsle> DOB : 09 feb 1966> time :7:30pm (approx.)> place : Mumbai> > > the horoscope details are as follows> > House 1 : empty> House 2 : Moon> house 3 : empty> house 4 : ketu> house 5 : empty> house 6 : sun , mercury, Venus> house 7 : mars , sat> house 8 : empty> house 9 : empty> house 10 : jup, rahu> house 11 : empty> house 12 : empty> > > the native was born on amavasya, so this is what i had noticed during waxing of moon he is comparatively happy.. and waning of moon he is sad.. and amavasya he is completely depression> he had come from rags to riches ... but the day he has twins sons in his life, the bad phase started .... death of mother causes more wrath on him > he always got into false ... cases .. > tries to avoid the problem .. but the troubles are after him > PLEASE IF ANY BODY CAN help> > Thanks> Bipin Sareen> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

----- Forwarded Message ----bipin sareen <tellbiplalkitab Sent: Fri, 19 February, 2010 3:05:10 PMRe: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

Hi Leekha ji

thanks for your reply .

1. No he is not doubly married the first marriage was Love marriage and wife was elder to him

2. No body has asthma problem in house

3.mother was suffering from heart disease

4.he doesnt have throat infection but yes problem with knees has started last year

5.he is living in a house which is under litigation . His sister lives in the 2nd house

6.he is not fond of betting but must have engaged in horse racing or share market

7.he has two sons (twins) and both of them dont wear specs

8.no habit of drinking milk in night

9.no wine in the house right now but may be in the past

10. yes there is a drainage of kitchen in the SE direction

11. none of his house has red or marble flooring

12. yes he has TAJ MAHAL in the house which his wife has gifted

13. shatranj was there but long time back

14. yes musical instruments are there as his mother was a singer.

Thanks a lot

Bipin Sareen

sleekhas <sleekhaslalkitab Sent: Thu, 18 February, 2010 2:27:56 AM[lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

dear bipinplease confirm the followingsi) is ur friends is doubly married, (second marriage,or one engagement broken like that )ii) who has asthma (breathing problem) in familyiii) was his mother suffering from breathing prblem/lungs/ joints pains/nerve problemiv) is he is having throat infection.v) is he occupying any land or house which doesnot belong to him or some body else occupying his land.vi) is he found of horse race, betting, share market etc.vii) is his child wears specks (girl)viii) is he is having habbit of drinking milk at night.ix) is he is keeping wine in house (specially in green bottle)x)is some sort of drain (nalli) is doing out from his house in south east direction.xi) is his house is having marble flooringxii) is he is using red stone as flooring.xiii) is he keeping status of TAJ MAHAL in house.xiv) is he is

keeping shatrang in housexv) he is keeping muscial instruments in his house.regards,leekhalalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip > wrote:>> hi every body> i had a friend who is in great trouble since years. i m not that advance in Lal kitab that i can give him remedies .. or upays. his troubles are increasing day by day> and his time of birth is not known exactly.. but i had tried to get a kundali close to that> > Name : Goutam Bhonsle> DOB : 09 feb 1966> time :7:30pm (approx.)> place : Mumbai> > > the horoscope details are as follows> > House 1 : empty> House 2 : Moon> house 3 : empty> house 4 : ketu> house 5 : empty>

house 6 : sun , mercury, Venus> house 7 : mars , sat> house 8 : empty> house 9 : empty> house 10 : jup, rahu> house 11 : empty> house 12 : empty> > > the native was born on amavasya, so this is what i had noticed during waxing of moon he is comparatively happy.. and waning of moon he is sad.. and amavasya he is completely depression> he had come from rags to riches ... but the day he has twins sons in his life, the bad phase started .... death of mother causes more wrath on him > he always got into false ... cases .. > tries to avoid the problem .. but the troubles are after him > PLEASE IF ANY BODY CAN help> > Thanks> Bipin Sareen> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in..

com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

dear bipin

the upayas for ur friend is as under,

i) tell him to wear gold beeds chain around his neck after washing this with sea

or river water (the beeds should be hallow from inside) soney key piley manko ki

mala dali jaye jiskey manko key ander hawa band ho. (over all prospertiy)

if he can not do this then do the following

take one yellow cloth wash it with sea/river water then wear this around his

neck, this cloth has to be washed every week with sea/river water.

ii) tell him to start giving cigerret as donation ( logo ko cigrette dan karey)

(will take care of his debts)

iii) tell him to recite durga chlisa or give sweet to small girls (improving

income sources)

iv) tell him to free caged pigeon (kabooter udao) atleast 100 in numbers this

numbers are to be completed in three month. (for business opertunities

improvements)

v) tell him to donate 4 pcs of badam (almond)+ 4 pcs of chuarey (dry dates) in

temple once in a month. (clearing hudles)

vi) 4 pcs of haldi(turmeric) to be donated in temple for 4 days. (income).

vii) tell him to wear silver ring in his FEET'S TOE (pair ke dayen anguthey mein

chandi ka challa dalo) (for health)

i feel soon will met some sadhu's tell him to keep away from them

regards,

leekha

>

>

>

>

>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> bipin sareen <tellbip

> lalkitab

> Fri, 19 February, 2010 3:05:10 PM

> Re: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

>

>

> Hi Leekha ji

> thanks for your reply .

> 1. No he is not doubly married the first marriage was Love marriage and wife

was elder to him

> 2. No body has asthma problem in house

> 3.mother was suffering from heart disease

> 4.he doesnt have throat infection but yes problem with knees has started last

year

> 5.he is living in a house which is under litigation . His sister lives in

the 2nd house

> 6.he is not fond of betting but must have engaged in horse racing or share

market

> 7.he has two sons (twins) and both of them dont wear specs

> 8.no habit of drinking milk in night

> 9.no wine in the house right now but may be in the past

> 10. yes there is a drainage of kitchen in the SE direction

> 11. none of his house has red or marble flooring

> 12. yes he has TAJ MAHAL in the house which his wife has gifted

> 13. shatranj was there but long time back

> 14. yes musical instruments are there as his mother was a singer.

>

> Thanks a lot

> Bipin Sareen

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sleekhas <sleekhas

> lalkitab

> Thu, 18 February, 2010 2:27:56 AM

> [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

>

>  

> dear bipin

>

> please confirm the followings

>

> i) is ur friends is doubly married, (second marriage,or one engagement broken

like that )

>

> ii) who has asthma (breathing problem) in family

>

> iii) was his mother suffering from breathing prblem/lungs/ joints pains/nerve

problem

>

> iv) is he is having throat infection.

>

> v) is he occupying any land or house which doesnot belong to him or some body

else occupying his land.

>

> vi) is he found of horse race, betting, share market etc.

>

> vii) is his child wears specks (girl)

>

> viii) is he is having habbit of drinking milk at night.

>

> ix) is he is keeping wine in house (specially in green bottle)

>

> x)is some sort of drain (nalli) is doing out from his house in south east

direction.

>

> xi) is his house is having marble flooring

>

> xii) is he is using red stone as flooring.

>

> xiii) is he keeping status of TAJ MAHAL in house.

>

> xiv) is he is keeping shatrang in house

>

> xv) he is keeping muscial instruments in his house.

>

> regards,

> leekha

>

> lalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip@ > wrote:

> >

> > hi every body

> > i had a friend who is in great trouble since years. i m not that advance in

Lal kitab that i can give him remedies .. or upays. his troubles are increasing

day by day

> > and his time of birth is not known exactly.. but i had tried to get a

kundali close to that

> >  

> > Name : Goutam Bhonsle

> > DOB : 09 feb 1966

> > time :7:30pm (approx.)

> > place : Mumbai

> >  

> >  

> > the horoscope details are as follows

> >  

> > House 1 : empty

> > House 2 : Moon

> > house 3 : empty

> > house 4 : ketu

> > house 5 : empty

> > house 6 : sun , mercury, Venus

> > house 7 : mars , sat

> > house 8 : empty

> > house 9 : empty

> > house 10 : jup, rahu

> > house 11 : empty

> > house 12 : empty

> >  

> >  

> > the native was born on amavasya, so this is what i had noticed during waxing

of moon he is comparatively happy.. and waning of moon he is sad.. and amavasya

he is completely depression

> > he had come from rags to riches ... but the day he has twins sons in his

life, the bad phase started .... death of mother causes more wrath on him

> > he always got into false ... cases ..

> > tries to avoid the problem .. but the troubles are after him

> > PLEASE IF ANY BODY CAN help

> >  

> > Thanks

> > Bipin Sareen

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

> >

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

hi

thanks for ur help and reply

gold beeds he wont be able to buy but definetely yellow cloth he can ....(can he got the cotton yellow cloth stitched according to the requirements (neck size)

pigeons in cage is difficult to find as now a days we can find parrots and colouful birds but pigeons .. are very rare..

what can be the substitute to it....

and please if u can explain the significance of all upayas to all new LK learners

thanks

Bipin

sleekhas <sleekhaslalkitab Sent: Sun, 28 February, 2010 3:33:34 PMFw: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

dear bipin the upayas for ur friend is as under,i) tell him to wear gold beeds chain around his neck after washing this with sea or river water (the beeds should be hallow from inside) soney key piley manko ki mala dali jaye jiskey manko key ander hawa band ho. (over all prospertiy)if he can not do this then do the followingtake one yellow cloth wash it with sea/river water then wear this around his neck, this cloth has to be washed every week with sea/river water.ii) tell him to start giving cigerret as donation ( logo ko cigrette dan karey) (will take care of his debts)iii) tell him to recite durga chlisa or give sweet to small girls (improving income sources)iv) tell him to free caged pigeon (kabooter udao) atleast 100 in numbers this numbers are to be completed in three month. (for business opertunities improvements)v) tell him to donate 4 pcs of badam (almond)+ 4 pcs of chuarey (dry

dates) in temple once in a month. (clearing hudles)vi) 4 pcs of haldi(turmeric) to be donated in temple for 4 days. (income).vii) tell him to wear silver ring in his FEET'S TOE (pair ke dayen anguthey mein chandi ka challa dalo) (for health)i feel soon will met some sadhu's tell him to keep away from themregards,leekha lalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip > wrote:>> > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> bipin sareen <tellbip >> lalkitab@ s.com> Fri, 19 February, 2010 3:05:10 PM> Re: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin

sareen> > > Hi Leekha ji> thanks for your reply . > 1. No he is not doubly married the first marriage was Love marriage and wife was elder to him> 2. No body has asthma problem in house> 3.mother was suffering from heart disease> 4.he doesnt have throat infection but yes problem with knees has started last year> 5.he is living in a house which is under litigation . His sister lives in the 2nd house > 6.he is not fond of betting but must have engaged in horse racing or share market> 7.he has two sons (twins) and both of them dont wear specs> 8.no habit of drinking milk in night> 9.no wine in the house right now but may be in the past> 10. yes there is a drainage of kitchen in the SE direction> 11. none of his house has red or marble flooring> 12. yes he has TAJ MAHAL in the house which his wife has gifted> 13. shatranj was

there but long time back> 14. yes musical instruments are there as his mother was a singer. > > Thanks a lot> Bipin Sareen> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sleekhas <sleekhas@.. .>> lalkitab@ s.com> Thu, 18 February, 2010 2:27:56 AM> [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen> > Â > dear bipin> > please confirm the followings> > i) is ur friends is doubly married, (second marriage,or one engagement broken like that )> > ii) who has asthma (breathing problem) in family> > iii) was his mother suffering from breathing prblem/lungs/ joints pains/nerve problem> > iv) is he is having throat

infection.> > v) is he occupying any land or house which doesnot belong to him or some body else occupying his land.> > vi) is he found of horse race, betting, share market etc.> > vii) is his child wears specks (girl)> > viii) is he is having habbit of drinking milk at night.> > ix) is he is keeping wine in house (specially in green bottle)> > x)is some sort of drain (nalli) is doing out from his house in south east direction.> > xi) is his house is having marble flooring> > xii) is he is using red stone as flooring.> > xiii) is he keeping status of TAJ MAHAL in house.> > xiv) is he is keeping shatrang in house> > xv) he is keeping muscial instruments in his house.> > regards,> leekha> > lalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip@ > wrote:>

>> > hi every body> > i had a friend who is in great trouble since years. i m not that advance in Lal kitab that i can give him remedies .. or upays. his troubles are increasing day by day> > and his time of birth is not known exactly.. but i had tried to get a kundali close to that> > Â > > Name : Goutam Bhonsle> > DOB : 09 feb 1966> > time :7:30pm (approx.)> > place :Â Mumbai> > Â > > Â > > the horoscope details are as follows> > Â > > House 1 : empty> > House 2 : Moon> > house 3 : empty> > house 4 : ketu> > house 5 : empty> > house 6 : sun , mercury, Venus> > house 7 : mars , sat> > house 8 : empty> > house 9 : empty> > house 10 : jup, rahu> > house 11 : empty> > house 12 :

empty> >  > >  > > the native was born on amavasya, so this is what i had noticed during waxing of moon he is comparatively happy.. and waning of moon he is sad.. and amavasya he is completely depression> > he had come from rags to riches ... but the day he has twins sons in his life, the bad phase started .... death of mother causes more wrath on him > > he always got into false ... cases .. > > tries to avoid the problem .. but the troubles are after him > > PLEASE IF ANY BODY CAN help> >  > > Thanks> > Bipin Sareen> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> The INTERNET now has a

personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

dear bipin

gold beeds he wont be able to buy but definetely yellow cloth he can ....(can he

got the cotton yellow cloth stitched according to the requirements (neck size)

a) cotton yellow cloth is okay, but this should not be stiched take a simple

piece of cloth and use it like muffler around his neck.

> pigeons in cage is difficult to find as now a days we can find parrots and

colouful birds but pigeons .. are very rare..

> what can be the substitute to it....

a) parrots are okay for freeing.

>

> and please if u can explain the significance of all upayas to all new LK

learners

a) what u want to ask please explain

regards,

leekha

>

> hi

> thanks for ur help and reply

> gold beeds he wont be able to buy but definetely yellow cloth he can ....(can

he got the cotton yellow cloth stitched according to the requirements (neck

size)

>

> pigeons in cage is difficult to find as now a days we can find parrots and

> what can be the substitute to it....

>

> and please if u can explain the significance of all upayas to all new LK

learners

>

> thanks

> Bipin

>

>

> sleekhas <sleekhas

> lalkitab

> Sun, 28 February, 2010 3:33:34 PM

> Fw: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

>

>  

> dear bipin

>

> the upayas for ur friend is as under,

>

> i) tell him to wear gold beeds chain around his neck after washing this with

sea or river water (the beeds should be hallow from inside) soney key piley

manko ki mala dali jaye jiskey manko key ander hawa band ho. (over all

prospertiy)

>

> if he can not do this then do the following

>

> take one yellow cloth wash it with sea/river water then wear this around his

>

> ii) tell him to start giving cigerret as donation ( logo ko cigrette dan

karey) (will take care of his debts)

>

> iii) tell him to recite durga chlisa or give sweet to small girls (improving

income sources)

>

> iv) tell him to free caged pigeon (kabooter udao) atleast 100 in numbers this

numbers are to be completed in three month. (for business opertunities

improvements)

>

> v) tell him to donate 4 pcs of badam (almond)+ 4 pcs of chuarey (dry dates) in

temple once in a month. (clearing hudles)

>

> vi) 4 pcs of haldi(turmeric) to be donated in temple for 4 days. (income).

>

> vii) tell him to wear silver ring in his FEET'S TOE (pair ke dayen anguthey

mein chandi ka challa dalo) (for health)

>

> i feel soon will met some sadhu's tell him to keep away from them

>

> regards,

> leekha

>

> lalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----- Forwarded Message ----

> > bipin sareen <tellbip@ >

> > lalkitab@ s.com

> > Fri, 19 February, 2010 3:05:10 PM

> > Re: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

> >

> >

> > Hi Leekha ji

> > thanks for your reply .

> > 1. No he is not doubly married the first marriage was Love marriage and wife

was elder to him

> > 2. No body has asthma problem in house

> > 3.mother was suffering from heart disease

> > 4.he doesnt have throat infection but yes problem with knees has started

last year

> > 5.he is living in a house which is under litigation . His sister lives in

the 2nd house

> > 6.he is not fond of betting but must have engaged in horse racing or

share market

> > 7.he has two sons (twins) and both of them dont wear specs

> > 8.no habit of drinking milk in night

> > 9.no wine in the house right now but may be in the past

> > 10. yes there is a drainage of kitchen in the SE direction

> > 11. none of his house has red or marble flooring

> > 12. yes he has TAJ MAHAL in the house which his wife has gifted

> > 13. shatranj was there but long time back

> > 14. yes musical instruments are there as his mother was a singer.

> >

> > Thanks a lot

> > Bipin Sareen

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > sleekhas <sleekhas@ .>

> > lalkitab@ s.com

> > Thu, 18 February, 2010 2:27:56 AM

> > [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

> >

> >  

> > dear bipin

> >

> > please confirm the followings

> >

> > i) is ur friends is doubly married, (second marriage,or one engagement

broken like that )

> >

> > ii) who has asthma (breathing problem) in family

> >

> > iii) was his mother suffering from breathing prblem/lungs/ joints

pains/nerve problem

> >

> > iv) is he is having throat infection.

> >

> > v) is he occupying any land or house which doesnot belong to him or some

body else occupying his land.

> >

> > vi) is he found of horse race, betting, share market etc.

> >

> > vii) is his child wears specks (girl)

> >

> > viii) is he is having habbit of drinking milk at night.

> >

> > ix) is he is keeping wine in house (specially in green bottle)

> >

> > x)is some sort of drain (nalli) is doing out from his house in south east

direction.

> >

> > xi) is his house is having marble flooring

> >

> > xii) is he is using red stone as flooring.

> >

> > xiii) is he keeping status of TAJ MAHAL in house.

> >

> > xiv) is he is keeping shatrang in house

> >

> > xv) he is keeping muscial instruments in his house.

> >

> > regards,

> > leekha

> >

> > lalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > hi every body

> > > i had a friend who is in great trouble since years. i m not that advance

in Lal kitab that i can give him remedies .. or upays. his troubles are

increasing day by day

> > > and his time of birth is not known exactly.. but i had tried to get a

kundali close to that

> > >  

> > > Name : Goutam Bhonsle

> > > DOB : 09 feb 1966

> > > time :7:30pm (approx.)

> > > place : Mumbai

> > >  

> > >  

> > > the horoscope details are as follows

> > >  

> > > House 1 : empty

> > > House 2 : Moon

> > > house 3 : empty

> > > house 4 : ketu

> > > house 5 : empty

> > > house 6 : sun , mercury, Venus

> > > house 7 : mars , sat

> > > house 8 : empty

> > > house 9 : empty

> > > house 10 : jup, rahu

> > > house 11 : empty

> > > house 12 : empty

> > >  

> > >  

> > > the native was born on amavasya, so this is what i had noticed during

waxing of moon he is comparatively happy.. and waning of moon he is sad.. and

amavasya he is completely depression

> > > he had come from rags to riches ... but the day he has twins sons in

his life, the bad phase started .... death of mother causes more wrath on him

> > > he always got into false ... cases ..

> > > tries to avoid the problem .. but the troubles are after him

> > > PLEASE IF ANY BODY CAN help

> > >  

> > > Thanks

> > > Bipin Sareen

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

>

Guest guest

Dear Leekha ji

Sadar Pranams! I guess Bipin wants to ask if you can please give the significance of each upaya. It will be very helpful to understand why these upayas have been given.Thanks and Regards

Vivek

lalkitab From: sleekhasDate: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:15:16 +0000[lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

dear bipingold beeds he wont be able to buy but definetely yellow cloth he can ....(can he got the cotton yellow cloth stitched according to the requirements (neck size)a) cotton yellow cloth is okay, but this should not be stiched take a simple piece of cloth and use it like muffler around his neck.> pigeons in cage is difficult to find as now a days we can find parrots and colouful birds but pigeons .. are very rare..> what can be the substitute to it....a) parrots are okay for freeing.> > and please if u can explain the significance of all upayas to all new LK learnersa) what u want to ask please explainregards,leekha lalkitab , bipin sareen <tellbip wrote:>> hi> thanks for ur help and reply> gold beeds he wont be able to buy but definetely yellow cloth he can ....(can he got the cotton yellow cloth stitched according to the requirements (neck size)> > pigeons in cage is difficult to find as now a days we can find parrots and colouful birds but pigeons .. are very rare..> what can be the substitute to it....> > and please if u can explain the significance of all upayas to all new LK learners> > thanks> Bipin> > > ________________________________> sleekhas <sleekhas> lalkitab > Sun, 28 February, 2010 3:33:34 PM> Fw: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen> >  > dear bipin > > the upayas for ur friend is as under,> > i) tell him to wear gold beeds chain around his neck after washing this with sea or river water (the beeds should be hallow from inside) soney key piley manko ki mala dali jaye jiskey manko key ander hawa band ho. (over all prospertiy)> > if he can not do this then do the following> > take one yellow cloth wash it with sea/river water then wear this around his neck, this cloth has to be washed every week with sea/river water.> > ii) tell him to start giving cigerret as donation ( logo ko cigrette dan karey) (will take care of his debts)> > iii) tell him to recite durga chlisa or give sweet to small girls (improving income sources)> > iv) tell him to free caged pigeon (kabooter udao) atleast 100 in numbers this numbers are to be completed in three month. (for business opertunities improvements)> > v) tell him to donate 4 pcs of badam (almond)+ 4 pcs of chuarey (dry dates) in temple once in a month. (clearing hudles)> > vi) 4 pcs of haldi(turmeric) to be donated in temple for 4 days. (income).> > vii) tell him to wear silver ring in his FEET'S TOE (pair ke dayen anguthey mein chandi ka challa dalo) (for health)> > i feel soon will met some sadhu's tell him to keep away from them> > regards,> leekha > > lalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip@ > wrote:> >> > > > > > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> > bipin sareen <tellbip@ >> > lalkitab@ s.com> > Fri, 19 February, 2010 3:05:10 PM> > Re: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen> > > > > > Hi Leekha ji> > thanks for your reply . > > 1. No he is not doubly married the first marriage was Love marriage and wife was elder to him> > 2. No body has asthma problem in house> > 3.mother was suffering from heart disease> > 4.he doesnt have throat infection but yes problem with knees has started last year> > 5.he is living in a house which is under litigation . His sister lives in the 2nd house > > 6.he is not fond of betting but must have engaged in horse racing or share market> > 7.he has two sons (twins) and both of them dont wear specs> > 8.no habit of drinking milk in night> > 9.no wine in the house right now but may be in the past> > 10. yes there is a drainage of kitchen in the SE direction> > 11. none of his house has red or marble flooring> > 12. yes he has TAJ MAHAL in the house which his wife has gifted> > 13. shatranj was there but long time back> > 14. yes musical instruments are there as his mother was a singer. > > > > Thanks a lot> > Bipin Sareen> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sleekhas <sleekhas@ .>> > lalkitab@ s.com> > Thu, 18 February, 2010 2:27:56 AM> > [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen> > > >  > > dear bipin> > > > please confirm the followings> > > > i) is ur friends is doubly married, (second marriage,or one engagement broken like that )> > > > ii) who has asthma (breathing problem) in family> > > > iii) was his mother suffering from breathing prblem/lungs/ joints pains/nerve problem> > > > iv) is he is having throat infection.> > > > v) is he occupying any land or house which doesnot belong to him or some body else occupying his land.> > > > vi) is he found of horse race, betting, share market etc.> > > > vii) is his child wears specks (girl)> > > > viii) is he is having habbit of drinking milk at night.> > > > ix) is he is keeping wine in house (specially in green bottle)> > > > x)is some sort of drain (nalli) is doing out from his house in south east direction.> > > > xi) is his house is having marble flooring> > > > xii) is he is using red stone as flooring.> > > > xiii) is he keeping status of TAJ MAHAL in house.> > > > xiv) is he is keeping shatrang in house> > > > xv) he is keeping muscial instruments in his house.> > > > regards,> > leekha> > > > lalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip@ > wrote:> > >> > > hi every body> > > i had a friend who is in great trouble since years. i m not that advance in Lal kitab that i can give him remedies .. or upays. his troubles are increasing day by day> > > and his time of birth is not known exactly.. but i had tried to get a kundali close to that> > >  > > > Name : Goutam Bhonsle> > > DOB : 09 feb 1966> > > time :7:30pm (approx.)> > > place : Mumbai> > >  > > >  > > > the horoscope details are as follows> > >  > > > House 1 : empty> > > House 2 : Moon> > > house 3 : empty> > > house 4 : ketu> > > house 5 : empty> > > house 6 : sun , mercury, Venus> > > house 7 : mars , sat> > > house 8 : empty> > > house 9 : empty> > > house 10 : jup, rahu> > > house 11 : empty> > > house 12 : empty> > >  > > >  > > > the native was born on amavasya, so this is what i had noticed during waxing of moon he is comparatively happy.. and waning of moon he is sad.. and amavasya he is completely depression> > > he had come from rags to riches ... but the day he has twins sons in his life, the bad phase started .... death of mother causes more wrath on him > > > he always got into false ... cases .. > > > tries to avoid the problem .. but the troubles are after him > > > PLEASE IF ANY BODY CAN help> > >  > > > Thanks> > > Bipin Sareen> > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> > >> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Guest guest

dear vivek

it is very difficult to give significance of each upaya, it is like asking why

we take sarodon for headache. or u are asking formula of sarodon.

if ask one by one i can try to give explanation.

regards,

leekha

lalkitab , Vivek Bajaj <bajajvivek wrote:

>

>

> Dear Leekha ji

>

>

>

> Sadar Pranams! I guess Bipin wants to ask if you can please give the

significance of each upaya. It will be very helpful to understand why these

upayas have been given.

>

> Thanks and Regards

>

> Vivek

>

>

lalkitab

> sleekhas

> Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:15:16 +0000

> [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

>

>

>

>

>

> dear bipin

>

> gold beeds he wont be able to buy but definetely yellow cloth he can ....(can

he got the cotton yellow cloth stitched according to the requirements (neck

size)

>

> a) cotton yellow cloth is okay, but this should not be stiched take a simple

piece of cloth and use it like muffler around his neck.

>

> > pigeons in cage is difficult to find as now a days we can find parrots and

> > what can be the substitute to it....

>

> a) parrots are okay for freeing.

>

> >

> > and please if u can explain the significance of all upayas to all new LK

learners

>

> a) what u want to ask please explain

>

> regards,

> leekha

>

> lalkitab , bipin sareen <tellbip@> wrote:

> >

> > hi

> > thanks for ur help and reply

> > gold beeds he wont be able to buy but definetely yellow cloth he can

.....(can he got the cotton yellow cloth stitched according to the requirements

(neck size)

> >

> > pigeons in cage is difficult to find as now a days we can find parrots and

> > what can be the substitute to it....

> >

> > and please if u can explain the significance of all upayas to all new LK

learners

> >

> > thanks

> > Bipin

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > sleekhas <sleekhas@>

> > lalkitab

> > Sun, 28 February, 2010 3:33:34 PM

> > Fw: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

> >

> > Â

> > dear bipin

> >

> > the upayas for ur friend is as under,

> >

> > i) tell him to wear gold beeds chain around his neck after washing this with

sea or river water (the beeds should be hallow from inside) soney key piley

manko ki mala dali jaye jiskey manko key ander hawa band ho. (over all

prospertiy)

> >

> > if he can not do this then do the following

> >

> > take one yellow cloth wash it with sea/river water then wear this around his

> >

> > ii) tell him to start giving cigerret as donation ( logo ko cigrette dan

karey) (will take care of his debts)

> >

> > iii) tell him to recite durga chlisa or give sweet to small girls (improving

income sources)

> >

> > iv) tell him to free caged pigeon (kabooter udao) atleast 100 in numbers

this numbers are to be completed in three month. (for business opertunities

improvements)

> >

> > v) tell him to donate 4 pcs of badam (almond)+ 4 pcs of chuarey (dry dates)

in temple once in a month. (clearing hudles)

> >

> > vi) 4 pcs of haldi(turmeric) to be donated in temple for 4 days. (income).

> >

> > vii) tell him to wear silver ring in his FEET'S TOE (pair ke dayen anguthey

mein chandi ka challa dalo) (for health)

> >

> > i feel soon will met some sadhu's tell him to keep away from them

> >

> > regards,

> > leekha

> >

> > lalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ----- Forwarded Message ----

> > > bipin sareen <tellbip@ >

> > > lalkitab@ s.com

> > > Fri, 19 February, 2010 3:05:10 PM

> > > Re: [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Leekha ji

> > > thanks for your reply .

> > > 1. No he is not doubly married the first marriage was Love marriage and

wife was elder to him

> > > 2. No body has asthma problem in house

> > > 3.mother was suffering from heart disease

> > > 4.he doesnt have throat infection but yes problem with knees has started

last year

> > > 5.he is living in a house which is under litigation . His sister lives in

the 2nd house

> > > 6.he is not fond of betting but must have engaged in horse racing or

share market

> > > 7.he has two sons (twins) and both of them dont wear specs

> > > 8.no habit of drinking milk in night

> > > 9.no wine in the house right now but may be in the past

> > > 10. yes there is a drainage of kitchen in the SE direction

> > > 11. none of his house has red or marble flooring

> > > 12. yes he has TAJ MAHAL in the house which his wife has gifted

> > > 13. shatranj was there but long time back

> > > 14. yes musical instruments are there as his mother was a singer.

> > >

> > > Thanks a lot

> > > Bipin Sareen

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > sleekhas <sleekhas@ .>

> > > lalkitab@ s.com

> > > Thu, 18 February, 2010 2:27:56 AM

> > > [lalkitab] Re: Somebody Please help-bipin sareen

> > >

> > > ÂÂ

> > > dear bipin

> > >

> > > please confirm the followings

> > >

> > > i) is ur friends is doubly married, (second marriage,or one engagement

broken like that )

> > >

> > > ii) who has asthma (breathing problem) in family

> > >

> > > iii) was his mother suffering from breathing prblem/lungs/ joints

pains/nerve problem

> > >

> > > iv) is he is having throat infection.

> > >

> > > v) is he occupying any land or house which doesnot belong to him or some

body else occupying his land.

> > >

> > > vi) is he found of horse race, betting, share market etc.

> > >

> > > vii) is his child wears specks (girl)

> > >

> > > viii) is he is having habbit of drinking milk at night.

> > >

> > > ix) is he is keeping wine in house (specially in green bottle)

> > >

> > > x)is some sort of drain (nalli) is doing out from his house in south east

direction.

> > >

> > > xi) is his house is having marble flooring

> > >

> > > xii) is he is using red stone as flooring.

> > >

> > > xiii) is he keeping status of TAJ MAHAL in house.

> > >

> > > xiv) is he is keeping shatrang in house

> > >

> > > xv) he is keeping muscial instruments in his house.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > leekha

> > >

> > > lalkitab@ s.com, bipin sareen <tellbip@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > hi every body

> > > > i had a friend who is in great trouble since years. i m not that advance

in Lal kitab that i can give him remedies .. or upays. his troubles are

increasing day by day

> > > > and his time of birth is not known exactly.. but i had tried to get a

kundali close to that

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Name : Goutam Bhonsle

> > > > DOB : 09 feb 1966

> > > > time :7:30pm (approx.)

> > > > place : Mumbai

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > the horoscope details are as follows

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > House 1 : empty

> > > > House 2 : Moon

> > > > house 3 : empty

> > > > house 4 : ketu

> > > > house 5 : empty

> > > > house 6 : sun , mercury, Venus

> > > > house 7 : mars , sat

> > > > house 8 : empty

> > > > house 9 : empty

> > > > house 10 : jup, rahu

> > > > house 11 : empty

> > > > house 12 : empty

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > the native was born on amavasya, so this is what i had noticed during

waxing of moon he is comparatively happy.. and waning of moon he is sad.. and

amavasya he is completely depression

> > > > he had come from rags to riches ... but the day he has twins sons in

his life, the bad phase started .... death of mother causes more wrath on him

> > > > he always got into false ... cases ..

> > > > tries to avoid the problem .. but the troubles are after him

> > > > PLEASE IF ANY BODY CAN help

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Thanks

> > > > Bipin Sareen

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > >

> > >

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> _______________

> Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection.

> http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/

>