IndiaDivine.org

Lal Kitab (1952) transliterated by Goswami jee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

Could you please tell us how we can order this book online?

Thank you,

Naseeb

, Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002

wrote:

>

> Friends,

>  

> On Sunday Feb 21, 2009, Sh Jagmeet Dheendsa presented me with a copy of Lal

Kitab 1952 (Part One) transliterated by Shri V M Goswami.

>  

> My immediate reaction is that Goswami jee has hit another flawless century

and/or scored another hat-trick. 

>  

> A beautifully bound book - the cover resembles the original 1952 book, the

same color, the same golden embossing - comes across as an extremely attractive

book. Even the inside cover pages are red in color, exactly like the original

Lal Kitab. 

>  

> Just like other Hindi transliterations of Lal Kitab by Goswami jee, the

integrity of the original pages and lines has been maintained as much as

possible. The font type is large enough so that it is easy on the eyes. One

added bonus is the inclusion of meanings of difficult Urdu/Farsi/Punjabi words

at the bottom of each page making this an extremely readable work. Despite

having the original Lal Kitab for more than forty-five years, I feel  like I

have got hold of a new version of Lal Kitab - that is how excited I am about

this transliterated work.

>  

> This volume is Part I and covers upto page number 600. The second part is

expected to be released within this month. That part will also contain errata

from the present volume. I have seen a very few errors; these are generally

errors of vowels or slight mis-spellings (in some cases, computer induced); I

haven't come across any serious errors in my two hours of skimming through the

book. 

>  

> I highly recommend this volume for each serious student of Lal Kitab.I may

also add that I have no commercial interest in this venture; it is the

appreciation of honest hard work that Goswami jee and his dedicated team has put

together; that is why I am writing this Email out of my free will and without

any coaxing. It is very easy to find faults but let us take some time to

encourage and thank Goswami jee for doing a yeoman's job (particularly for the

one's like me who have always struggled with Urdu script.) Thanks Goswami jee

for making Lal Kitab more approachable. God bless.

>  

> Respectfully,

>  

> Rajinder Bhatia

>

Friends,

On Sunday Feb 21, 2009, Sh Jagmeet Dheendsa presented me with a copy of Lal Kitab 1952 (Part One) transliterated by Shri V M Goswami.

My immediate reaction is that Goswami jee has hit another flawless century and/or scored another hat-trick.

A beautifully bound book - the cover resembles the original 1952 book, the same color, the same golden embossing - comes across as an extremely attractive book. Even the inside cover pages are red in color, exactly like the original Lal Kitab.

Just like other Hindi transliterations of Lal Kitab by Goswami jee, the integrity of the original pages and lines has been maintained as much as possible. The font type is large enough so that it is easy on the eyes. One added bonus is the inclusion of meanings of difficult Urdu/Farsi/Punjabi words at the bottom of each page making this an extremely readable work. Despite having the original Lal Kitab for more than forty-five years, I feel like I have got hold of a new version of Lal Kitab - that is how excited I am about this transliterated work.

This volume is Part I and covers upto page number 600. The second part is expected to be released within this month. That part will also contain errata from the present volume. I have seen a very few errors; these are generally errors of vowels or slight mis-spellings (in some cases, computer induced); I haven't come across any serious errors in my two hours of skimming through the book.

I highly recommend this volume for each serious student of Lal Kitab. I may also add that I have no commercial interest in this venture; it is the appreciation of honest hard work that Goswami jee and his dedicated team has put together; that is why I am writing this Email out of my free will and without any coaxing. It is very easy to find faults but let us take some time to encourage and thank Goswami jee for doing a yeoman's job (particularly for the one's like me who have always struggled with Urdu script.) Thanks Goswami jee for making Lal Kitab more approachable. God bless.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Hello RanjiderjiSure Goswamiji did  a very good job by transliterated the  great

Lal kitab 1952 version. Can u please let me know from where i can but

this book and how much the cost of book (well we can't put price tag on

it as it is a precious gem for all of us).

Also let me know is this is book is sufficeint for reading as i am a new to lal kitab.Neelkamal~ Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button. ~

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Friends,

On Sunday Feb 21, 2009, Sh Jagmeet Dheendsa presented me with a copy of Lal Kitab 1952 (Part One) transliterated by Shri V M Goswami.

My immediate reaction is that Goswami jee has hit another flawless century and/or scored another hat-trick. 

A beautifully bound book - the cover resembles the original 1952 book, the same color, the same golden embossing - comes across as an extremely attractive book. Even the inside cover pages are red in color, exactly like the original Lal Kitab. 

Just like other Hindi transliterations of Lal Kitab by Goswami jee, the integrity of the original pages and lines has been maintained as much as possible. The font type is large enough so that it is easy on the eyes. One added bonus is the inclusion of meanings of difficult Urdu/Farsi/Punjabi words at the bottom of each page making this an extremely readable work. Despite having the original Lal Kitab for more than forty-five years, I feel  like I have got hold of a new version of Lal Kitab - that is how excited I am about this transliterated work.

This volume is Part I and covers upto page number 600. The second part is expected to be released within this month. That part will also contain errata from the present volume. I have seen a very few errors; these are generally errors of vowels or slight mis-spellings (in some cases, computer induced); I haven't come across any serious errors in my two hours of skimming through the book. 

I highly recommend this volume for each serious student of Lal Kitab. I may also add that I have no commercial interest in this venture; it is the appreciation of honest hard work that Goswami jee and his dedicated team has put together; that is why I am writing this Email out of my free will and without any coaxing. It is very easy to find faults but let us take some time to encourage and thank Goswami jee for doing a yeoman's job (particularly for the one's like me who have always struggled with Urdu script.) Thanks Goswami jee for making Lal Kitab more approachable. God bless.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Lal kitab aspirants,I am very new to lal kitab astrology and very much interested to learn it.please tell me the books available in English and which one is best.also please tell me the publishers of the books.thanks in advance.regards,balaji vs--- On Wed, 24/2/10, Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002[lalkitab] Lal Kitab (1952) transliterated by Goswami jee , lalkitab Date: Wednesday, 24 February, 2010, 8:53 AM

Friends,

On Sunday Feb 21, 2009, Sh Jagmeet Dheendsa presented me with a copy of Lal Kitab 1952 (Part One) transliterated by Shri V M Goswami.

My immediate reaction is that Goswami jee has hit another flawless century and/or scored another hat-trick.

A beautifully bound book - the cover resembles the original 1952 book, the same color, the same golden embossing - comes across as an extremely attractive book. Even the inside cover pages are red in color, exactly like the original Lal Kitab.

Just like other Hindi transliterations of Lal Kitab by Goswami jee, the integrity of the original pages and lines has been maintained as much as possible. The font type is large enough so that it is easy on the eyes. One added bonus is the inclusion of meanings of difficult Urdu/Farsi/Punjabi words at the bottom of each page making this an extremely readable work. Despite having the original Lal Kitab for more than forty-five years, I feel like I have got hold of a new version of Lal Kitab - that is how excited I am about this transliterated work.

This volume is Part I and covers upto page number 600. The second part is expected to be released within this month. That part will also contain errata from the present volume. I have seen a very few errors; these are generally errors of vowels or slight mis-spellings (in some cases, computer induced); I haven't come across any serious errors in my two hours of skimming through the book.

I highly recommend this volume for each serious student of Lal Kitab. I may also add that I have no commercial interest in this venture; it is the appreciation of honest hard work that Goswami jee and his dedicated team has put together; that is why I am writing this Email out of my free will and without any coaxing. It is very easy to find faults but let us take some time to encourage and thank Goswami jee for doing a yeoman's job (particularly for the one's like me who have always struggled with Urdu script.) Thanks Goswami jee for making Lal Kitab more approachable. God bless.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Where we can the copy of this.

balaji <balu_yourslovinglylalkitab Sent: Fri, 5 March, 2010 7:57:21 AMRe: [lalkitab] Lal Kitab (1952) transliterated by Goswami jee

Dear Lal kitab aspirants,I am very new to lal kitab astrology and very much interested to learn it.please tell me the books available in English and which one is best.also please tell me the publishers of the books.thanks in advance.regards,balaji vs--- On Wed, 24/2/10, Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002@ > wrote:

Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002@ >[lalkitab] Lal Kitab (1952) transliterated by Goswami jee, lalkitab@ s.comWednesday, 24 February, 2010, 8:53 AM

Friends,

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Recent Activity:

New Members 15

Visit Your Group

<*> Free Lal Kitab Software and Resources: http://www.astrosage.com/lalkitab/

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use