IndiaDivine.org

Lalkitab series post 2-SG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sg

the point is like this,

the lk working is on the basis of placement of stars only, so the correctness of

tewa has been given maximum importance. because it tewa is not correct then this

theory many not work properly.

now for checking the correctness, we do the following

i) we ask some questions (this depends upon the placement, like if some one ask

that he is not getting desired monetary gains, we check his jupiter placement

which is well placed we check saturn placement which happened to placed in house

no 10 (good) then i simply ask him are u in touring job if answer come yes

that's mean the tewa is correct only the person is in wrong job)

ii) we ask about directions ( if person is facing too much of troubles we ask

him is he is keeping some electrci goods in s/e direction if he says yes, then

is related to rahu or moon house no 2)

iii) same can be checked with lines of hand, as the palcement which is in hand

is fixed and cannot be challenged/changed, the smaller lines of hand will tell u

the time of change or time of major events,

thats why i always sugess peoples should also have palmistr knowledge which

helps in understanding the lk in better way.

regards,\

leekha

lalkitab , " Suprakash Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

>

> Dear Leekha ji

>

> I understand that Lal Kitab is basically a palmistry based system and the

correctness of the chart is verified from palm lines only.

>

> What about the astrologically correct charts as made with the help of Astro

Softwares? Can they be taken as correct charts as per LK?

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

>

>

> -

> sleekhas

> lalkitab

> Monday, March 01, 2010 7:14 PM

> [lalkitab] Lalkitab series post 2

>

>

>

> dear all

>

> it says,

>

> what is difference in old theory and lalkitab theory

>

> in lk system, it donot use rashi, nakshtra or even panchang,

> the first rashi (mesh) is taken as lagan and so on

>

> means every house in sequence is attached to rashi in sequence

>

> i.e. house no 1 mesh, house no 2 brikh and so on.

>

> astrology is based on conditions/happenings/events,

>

> i)in old system melafic saturn is judged by its sati (dhiya and sadhsathi)

whereas in lk melafic saturn is taken by happening i.e. loss of saturn things or

related to saturn things.

> planets effect(good or melafic) will be judged by its effects on its things,

relatives or work.

>

> ii) horoscopes correctness is very essential, and its correctness can be

judged line of hands.

>

> iii) for doubts there are remedies, and remedies are for taking benefits

from doubts, means if one planets results are doubts full (like ketu or saturn

in 8th) then remedies are suggested to take out it nature (keeping silver

rectangular piece in person)

>

> iv) it talkes about reality.

>

> v) it has taken important or bigger events only.

> vi) there is no restriction in stars placements (because it donot take

bhavesh)

> vii) the combined stars of janam kundli are moved in same condition in

vershphal.

>

> regards,

> leekha

>

Guest guest

Dear leekhaji

It appears that Nirayana charts prepared by ephemeris may not be identical with the derived chart made from palm or other indications. Please confirm.

Regards

Suprakash

-

sleekhas

lalkitab

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:05 PM

[lalkitab] Re: Lalkitab series post 2-SG

dear sgthe point is like this,the lk working is on the basis of placement of stars only, so the correctness of tewa has been given maximum importance. because it tewa is not correct then this theory many not work properly.now for checking the correctness, we do the followingi) we ask some questions (this depends upon the placement, like if some one ask that he is not getting desired monetary gains, we check his jupiter placement which is well placed we check saturn placement which happened to placed in house no 10 (good) then i simply ask him are u in touring job if answer come yes that's mean the tewa is correct only the person is in wrong job)ii) we ask about directions ( if person is facing too much of troubles we ask him is he is keeping some electrci goods in s/e direction if he says yes, then is related to rahu or moon house no 2)iii) same can be checked with lines of hand, as the palcement which is in hand is fixed and cannot be challenged/changed, the smaller lines of hand will tell u the time of change or time of major events,thats why i always sugess peoples should also have palmistr knowledge which helps in understanding the lk in better way.regards,\leekhalalkitab , "Suprakash Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh wrote:>> Dear Leekha ji> > I understand that Lal Kitab is basically a palmistry based system and the correctness of the chart is verified from palm lines only.> > What about the astrologically correct charts as made with the help of Astro Softwares? Can they be taken as correct charts as per LK?> > Regards> > Suprakash> > > > - > sleekhas > lalkitab > Monday, March 01, 2010 7:14 PM> [lalkitab] Lalkitab series post 2> > > > dear all> > it says,> > what is difference in old theory and lalkitab theory > > in lk system, it donot use rashi, nakshtra or even panchang,> the first rashi (mesh) is taken as lagan and so on > > means every house in sequence is attached to rashi in sequence> > i.e. house no 1 mesh, house no 2 brikh and so on.> > astrology is based on conditions/happenings/events,> > i)in old system melafic saturn is judged by its sati (dhiya and sadhsathi) whereas in lk melafic saturn is taken by happening i.e. loss of saturn things or related to saturn things.> planets effect(good or melafic) will be judged by its effects on its things, relatives or work.> > ii) horoscopes correctness is very essential, and its correctness can be judged line of hands.> > iii) for doubts there are remedies, and remedies are for taking benefits from doubts, means if one planets results are doubts full (like ketu or saturn in 8th) then remedies are suggested to take out it nature (keeping silver rectangular piece in person)> > iv) it talkes about reality.> > v) it has taken important or bigger events only.> vi) there is no restriction in stars placements (because it donot take bhavesh)> vii) the combined stars of janam kundli are moved in same condition in vershphal.> > regards,> leekha>

Guest guest

please give example where these are not matching

regards,

leekha

lalkitab , " Suprakash Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

>

> Dear leekhaji

>

> It appears that Nirayana charts prepared by ephemeris may not be identical

with the derived chart made from palm or other indications. Please confirm.

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

> -

> sleekhas

> lalkitab

> Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:05 PM

> [lalkitab] Re: Lalkitab series post 2-SG

>

>

>

> dear sg

>

> the point is like this,

>

> the lk working is on the basis of placement of stars only, so the

correctness of tewa has been given maximum importance. because it tewa is not

correct then this theory many not work properly.

>

> now for checking the correctness, we do the following

>

> i) we ask some questions (this depends upon the placement, like if some one

ask that he is not getting desired monetary gains, we check his jupiter

placement which is well placed we check saturn placement which happened to

placed in house no 10 (good) then i simply ask him are u in touring job if

answer come yes that's mean the tewa is correct only the person is in wrong job)

>

> ii) we ask about directions ( if person is facing too much of troubles we

ask him is he is keeping some electrci goods in s/e direction if he says yes,

then is related to rahu or moon house no 2)

>

> iii) same can be checked with lines of hand, as the palcement which is in

hand is fixed and cannot be challenged/changed, the smaller lines of hand will

tell u the time of change or time of major events,

>

> thats why i always sugess peoples should also have palmistr knowledge which

helps in understanding the lk in better way.

>

> regards,\

> leekha

>

> lalkitab , " Suprakash Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Leekha ji

> >

> > I understand that Lal Kitab is basically a palmistry based system and the

correctness of the chart is verified from palm lines only.

> >

> > What about the astrologically correct charts as made with the help of

Astro Softwares? Can they be taken as correct charts as per LK?

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Suprakash

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > sleekhas

> > lalkitab

> > Monday, March 01, 2010 7:14 PM

> > [lalkitab] Lalkitab series post 2

> >

> >

> >

> > dear all

> >

> > it says,

> >

> > what is difference in old theory and lalkitab theory

> >

> > in lk system, it donot use rashi, nakshtra or even panchang,

> > the first rashi (mesh) is taken as lagan and so on

> >

> > means every house in sequence is attached to rashi in sequence

> >

> > i.e. house no 1 mesh, house no 2 brikh and so on.

> >

> > astrology is based on conditions/happenings/events,

> >

> > i)in old system melafic saturn is judged by its sati (dhiya and sadhsathi)

whereas in lk melafic saturn is taken by happening i.e. loss of saturn things or

related to saturn things.

> > planets effect(good or melafic) will be judged by its effects on its

things, relatives or work.

> >

> > ii) horoscopes correctness is very essential, and its correctness can be

judged line of hands.

> >

> > iii) for doubts there are remedies, and remedies are for taking benefits

from doubts, means if one planets results are doubts full (like ketu or saturn

in 8th) then remedies are suggested to take out it nature (keeping silver

rectangular piece in person)

> >

> > iv) it talkes about reality.

> >

> > v) it has taken important or bigger events only.

> > vi) there is no restriction in stars placements (because it donot take

bhavesh)

> > vii) the combined stars of janam kundli are moved in same condition in

vershphal.

> >

> > regards,

> > leekha

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Suprakash ji,Your understanding is correct. Lal Kitab suggests analyzing palm chart and birth chart in tandem and conclude which planet is speaking in which house. Whenever there is confusion, it is suggested to use relatives chart, house chart/ vastu chart as well. 

If we see the different editions of Lal Kitab, 1939 edition is more focussed on Palm. Later editions moved towards nirayan charts. In the examples given in Lal Kitab, at least palm chart and nirayan chart both analyzed together. 

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear leekhaji

It appears that Nirayana charts prepared by ephemeris may not be identical with the derived chart made from palm or other indications. Please confirm.

Regards

Suprakash

-

sleekhas

lalkitab

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:05 PM

[lalkitab] Re: Lalkitab series post 2-SG

dear sgthe point is like this,the lk working is on the basis of placement of stars only, so the correctness of tewa has been given maximum importance. because it tewa is not correct then this theory many not work properly.now for checking the correctness, we do the followingi) we ask some questions (this depends upon the placement, like if some one ask that he is not getting desired monetary gains, we check his jupiter placement which is well placed we check saturn placement which happened to placed in house no 10 (good) then i simply ask him are u in touring job if answer come yes that's mean the tewa is correct only the person is in wrong job)ii) we ask about directions ( if person is facing too much of troubles we ask him is he is keeping some electrci goods in s/e direction if he says yes, then is related to rahu or moon house no 2)iii) same can be checked with lines of hand, as the palcement which is in hand is fixed and cannot be challenged/changed, the smaller lines of hand will tell u the time of change or time of major events,thats why i always sugess peoples should also have palmistr knowledge which helps in understanding the lk in better way.regards,\leekhalalkitab , " Suprakash Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh wrote:>> Dear Leekha ji> > I understand that Lal Kitab is basically a palmistry based system and the correctness of the chart is verified from palm lines only.> > What about the astrologically correct charts as made with the help of Astro Softwares? Can they be taken as correct charts as per LK?> > Regards> > Suprakash> > > > - > sleekhas > lalkitab > Monday, March 01, 2010 7:14 PM> [lalkitab] Lalkitab series post 2> > > > dear all> > it says,> > what is difference in old theory and lalkitab theory > > in lk system, it donot use rashi, nakshtra or even panchang,> the first rashi (mesh) is taken as lagan and so on > > means every house in sequence is attached to rashi in sequence> > i.e. house no 1 mesh, house no 2 brikh and so on.> > astrology is based on conditions/happenings/events,> > i)in old system melafic saturn is judged by its sati (dhiya and sadhsathi) whereas in lk melafic saturn is taken by happening i.e. loss of saturn things or related to saturn things.> planets effect(good or melafic) will be judged by its effects on its things, relatives or work.> > ii) horoscopes correctness is very essential, and its correctness can be judged line of hands.> > iii) for doubts there are remedies, and remedies are for taking benefits from doubts, means if one planets results are doubts full (like ketu or saturn in 8th) then remedies are suggested to take out it nature (keeping silver rectangular piece in person)> > iv) it talkes about reality.> > v) it has taken important or bigger events only.> vi) there is no restriction in stars placements (because it donot take bhavesh)> vii) the combined stars of janam kundli are moved in same condition in vershphal.> > regards,> leekha>