IndiaDivine.org

Lalkitab Remedies Case1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HARINDER SINGH JEE

Aapko meri taraf se koti koti pranam. Kripya aise hee koi aur remedies case bhejein taki hum LAL KITAB ke baare mein sab kuchh jaan sake aapke anusar aapne jo upay karwaya woh kuchh iss tarah hai zara dhayan se dekhein :-

Heat a copper coin overnight, then offer in to a dirty drain which is flowing early next morning. Take care no child comes in front when the coin is being put in to the drain. Repeat for 7 days.

abb kripya yeh bhee batane ka kasht karein ki yeh LAL KTAB ke anusar kis grah ka upay hai tatha kahan par likha hai aur apna phone number/address bhee likh dein taki mein aapke pass aakar, aapki charan dhuli apne mathe se laga sakoon , aap jaise vidhwan abb tak kahan chhupe hue they,samajh mein nahi aata, aapke bagair LAL KITAB ko koi nahi jaan saka,aisa kaise hua. dhanya hai woh group jis group ke aap member hain.

Mein to aapki mail padhkar hee nihal ho gaya baaki logo ka kya hua hoga yeh aap hee behtar jante hain. kripya yeh avash bataye kee yeh upay aapne kahan/kis page par/kis edition mein pada hai. agar logic bhee bata dein to bahut meharbani hogi. mein to aapka ehsan nahi bhool payoonga,agar aap mujh ko iss upay ka logic aur kis LAL KITAB mein likha hai bata dein.

Dhanyawad sahit

Jagmohan Mahajan

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Mahajanji

My reply & logic has been sent by me in answer to the same query sent by Shri Kulbir Bains. In due time, if the managers of this group feel it is appropriate they will release this reply to all readers.

You obviously have a very charming way of asking your questions!!!

This remedy has not been written in the Lal Kitab. The Lal Kitab has been based on certain principles. The logic on which I based my Upaye has been mentioned too. I saw success with this. The child & the parents have also not suffered any bad reactions as is feared. After some of you questioned my Upaye, I specifically called the family to check on the health of the child as well as the health & home environment of the parents. I have not noticed anything adverse anywhere, neither have they. I, as the advisor also am doing okay. I have requested the divine to give me signs so that I may correct my faulty logic, if any. Maybe, you can advise as to the specific adverse effects that may be suffered by them or by me if you feel this Upaye has been done wrong.

I would furthur like to clarify that I do not belong to any group & I dont believe in groupism.

What I have done is based on my personal experience in dealing with people who come for help. My purpose was to assist others by giving examples. I have been doing this since 2003. I have till date not received any adverse reports from any one as yet. I have only progressed & so have the people I have advised.

But, I see this has not gone well with some of you. So, in future, I will not discuss cases in which I have used Upayes which have been successful but which do not agree with the sensibilities of some followers of the Lal Kitab. Just because the Upaye has not been mentioned verbatim in the Lal Kitab does not mean the Upaye cannot be successful. It was impossible for Pandit Roop Chand Joshiji to mention all possible permutations & combinations in the Lal Kitab.

If I have hurt anybody's belief systems here, please forgive me. If you wish to reject this case & my way of giving Upayes to people you are welcome to do so.

I would request more people to come forward with their views on the logic behind the principles given by the author of the Lal Kitab. This will serve to enhance our understanding of the Lal Kitab.

Shri Mahajanji, from the bottom of my heart, I truly wish you well. I will repeat, please forgive me for any wrongdoing.

Best regards

Harinder Singh

lalkitab From: mts3434Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:30:37 +0530[lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1

HARINDER SINGH JEE

Aapko meri taraf se koti koti pranam. Kripya aise hee koi aur remedies case bhejein taki hum LAL KITAB ke baare mein sab kuchh jaan sake aapke anusar aapne jo upay karwaya woh kuchh iss tarah hai zara dhayan se dekhein :-

Heat a copper coin overnight, then offer in to a dirty drain which is flowing early next morning. Take care no child comes in front when the coin is being put in to the drain. Repeat for 7 days.

abb kripya yeh bhee batane ka kasht karein ki yeh LAL KTAB ke anusar kis grah ka upay hai tatha kahan par likha hai aur apna phone number/address bhee likh dein taki mein aapke pass aakar, aapki charan dhuli apne mathe se laga sakoon , aap jaise vidhwan abb tak kahan chhupe hue they,samajh mein nahi aata, aapke bagair LAL KITAB ko koi nahi jaan saka,aisa kaise hua. dhanya hai woh group jis group ke aap member hain.

Mein to aapki mail padhkar hee nihal ho gaya baaki logo ka kya hua hoga yeh aap hee behtar jante hain. kripya yeh avash bataye kee yeh upay aapne kahan/kis page par/kis edition mein pada hai. agar logic bhee bata dein to bahut meharbani hogi. mein to aapka ehsan nahi bhool payoonga,agar aap mujh ko iss upay ka logic aur kis LAL KITAB mein likha hai bata dein.

Dhanyawad sahit

Jagmohan Mahajan

Where to invest money? Visit MSN Money Special for tax, loans, insurance, realty and savings related recommendations Sign up now.

Guest guest

Dear All, Kiranjit ji is actually "Dr." Kiranjit Ji in addition to being a lalkitab scholar. He is the best person to discuss remedies related to medical problems.Regards

Kulbir Bains--- On Mon, 15/3/10, kiranjit kumar <kapatjal wrote:kiranjit kumar <kapatjalRE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1lalkitab Date: Monday, 15 March, 2010, 12:24 PM

dear Harinder ji,

May be the child had a spontaneous recovery of the kidney ailment.

Sincerely,

Kiranjit

Guest guest

Sir,

Very humbly & respectfully I need your kind attention.My mother met an accident

& she is unconsious in PGI.One of my relative said that she is in comma.I am abroad & helpless.Her dob is 26jan 1950

tob is 9:00pm

pob is ambala

I am very much upset.You solve the problem of everybody.Please help me once.

with thanks--- On Mon, 3/15/10, kiranjit kumar <kapatjal wrote:

kiranjit kumar <kapatjalRE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1lalkitab Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 7:24 AM

dear Harinder ji,

Sincerely,

Kiranjit

Guest guest

Dear Puneetji

Pls update her status in 7 days.

Best regards

Harinder

lalkitab From: puneet22mehtaDate: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:23:13 -0700RE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1

Sir,

& she is unconsious in PGI.One of my relative said that she is in comma.I am abroad & helpless.Her dob is 26jan 1950

pob is ambala

with thanks--- On Mon, 3/15/10, kiranjit kumar <kapatjal > wrote:

kiranjit kumar <kapatjal >RE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1lalkitab Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 7:24 AM

dear Harinder ji,

Sincerely,

Kiranjit

All the latest on four wheels and more Get it now.

Guest guest

Hello,Thanks in advance...Can anyone suggest me which Lal Kitab I have to purchase in Hindi. Means which is the best available book by which I can understand easily.With RegardsRajesh Joshi Harinder Singh <harinder777lalkitab Sent: Mon, March 22, 2010 7:23:34

AMRE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1

Dear Puneetji

Pls update her status in 7 days.

Best regards

Harinder

lalkitab@ s.compuneet22mehta@ Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:23:13 -0700RE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1

Sir,

pob is ambala

kiranjit kumar <kapatjal >RE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1lalkitab@ s.comMonday, March 15, 2010, 7:24 AM

dear Harinder ji,

Sincerely,

Kiranjit

Guest guest

Sir, Lalkitab 1939,40,42 and 52 editions transliterations by Pt. Beni Madhav Goswami,1941 transliteration you can download from the net.RegardsKulbir Bains.On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Rajesh Joshi <rajjoshi07 wrote:

Hello,Thanks in advance...Can anyone suggest me which Lal Kitab I have to purchase in Hindi. Means which is the best available book by which I can understand easily.

With RegardsRajesh Joshi 

Harinder Singh <harinder777lalkitab

Mon, March 22, 2010 7:23:34

AMRE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1

Dear Puneetji

Pls update her status in 7 days.

Best regards

Harinder 

lalkitab@ s.compuneet22mehta@ Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:23:13 -0700RE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1

Sir,

pob is ambala

kiranjit kumar <kapatjal >RE: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Remedies Case1lalkitab@ s.com

Monday, March 15, 2010, 7:24 AM

dear Harinder ji,

Sincerely,

Kiranjit