IndiaDivine.org

Issue at job.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected leekha ji and other learned members,I have seen you helping a lot of people here. This is my first post to this group. I hope the learned people here will help me also.I am facing a very bad time in the office since last 5-6 month. The working environment is becoming very hostile and full of office politics at peak. My manager is trying to make me the victim to secure his position. This has even resulted in some hot arguments infront of my second level manager. In this environment the only thing which is probably helping me out is my work record for last 5 years, which can not be outshined by any politics. That's why probably I am surviving till now. Some times it seems that I can be laid

off in very near future.Seeing this scenario I am very afraid in this recession time. Please help me. Suggest some remedies so that my job can be saved, and I can come out this politics situation and cna again work as I used to do earlier.My birth details are:09july1981 at 19:00 at bhiwani (haryana)Rajeev.