IndiaDivine.org

Respected Leekhaji....request your reply....JEHAN.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Tue, 9/3/10, D S <didjns wrote:

D S <didjnsFrom JEHAN....Request clarifications from Leekhaji.lalkitab Date: Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 6:56 AM

Dear Leekha ji,

Sorry for not writing earlier as I was out of station and returned just today morning. I have gone through your mail and give below my comments in red.

a ) I want to know if the Upayas suggested are to be done by me OR by my mother.

b ) Secondly , I find that you have suggested Upayas for PROSPERITY , GROWTH , CAREERS , BROTHER'S MARRIAGE , HEALTH .....but what about the daily torture my mother is going through....when will my father start treating her with love and care and when will her life be more peaceful and respectful.

dear jehan,Please note down the remedies for you....( are these to be done by me or my MOTHER ).i) keep one silver elephant (toy) (minimum 50gm) with its trunk upward in your house. this elephant should be kept on wooden platform and it should face your main room's entrance.(overall prospertiy for whole family).....do you mean main home entrance.ii) keep four rattis (this is one kind of seed red and black, in oldertimes people used to weigh gold with this) in yellow colour's cloth in your house (any where in house). (will take care of hurdles and will clear the path of incomeflow)iii) give khoya (it is used for making burfi-sweet) in temple/gurudwara/church, 50 gms every monday. (do it for atleast 4 mondays). (health for all)iv) give roti + gur (jaggery) to cow (one chappat + small piece of jaggery) sometimes.

(growth)v) one kg rice to be immersed in river/sea for 4 continious days. (1kg rice x 4 days). (peace of mind and brother's marriage)vi) offer milk to sun (subey surya ko doodh arpit karey jaisey log panni kertey hai) (carrer)THERE MUST BE SOME MAGNIFYING GLASS IN YOUR HOUSE PLEASE CONFIRM.

YES.....my parents have a magnifying glass at home .

Even in my house there is a big magnifying glass , actually picked up by my husband from a factory without paying for it around 10 years back . Please let me know why you asked this and what it signifies. Should we get rid of it ?regards,leekha

Would sincerely request your reply and guidance to proceed further with the Upayas.

Kind regards,

Jehan--- On Sun, 28/2/10, sleekhas <sleekhas wrote:

sleekhas <sleekhas[lalkitab] Re: Sincerely request help for my mother-jehanlalkitab Date: Sunday, 28 February, 2010, 9:53 AM

dear jehan,Please note down the remedies for youi) keep one silver elephant (toy) (minimum 50gm) with its trunk upward in your house. this elephant should be kept on wooden platform and it should face your main room's entrance.(overall prospertiy for whole family)ii) keep four rattis (this is one kind of seed red and black, in oldertimes people used to weigh gold with this) in yellow colour's cloth in your house (any where in house). (will take care of hurdles and will clear the path of incomeflow)iii) give khoya (it is used for making burfi-sweet) in temple/gurudwara/church, 50 gms every monday. (do it for atleast 4 mondays). (health for all)iv) give roti + gur (jaggery) to cow (one chappat + small piece of jaggery) sometimes. (growth)v) one kg rice to be immersed in river/sea for 4 continious days. (1kg rice x 4 days). (peace of mind and brother's marriage)vi) offer milk to

sun (subey surya ko doodh arpit karey jaisey log panni kertey hai) (carrer)THERE MUST BE SOME MAGNIFYING GLASS IN YOUR HOUSE PLEASE CONFIRM. regards,leekha lalkitab , D S <didjns wrote:>> Respected Leekaji,> > PLEASE NOTE MY REPLY AS UNDER :> > please give your own birth details , > > JEHAN , 29.08.1974 ( self )> Time : 06:20 a.m.> MUMBAI > > FIRDOUS , 24.03.1976 ( younger brother )> Time : 03:07 a.m.> MUMBAI> > and please confirm> > i) is there was any miscarriage in first 3 years of marriage. NO.>

> ii) is any of your bua or mausi are or were suffering from joint pains of headache problems. YES , both Bua and Mausi> > iii) is any memeber of your family not married since long.YES....my mama ( mother's younger brother ) & also my brother FIRDOUS > > iv) do u follow any local guru.... only Shirdi Sai Baba ...no living guru> > v) have your family has given some land to some society. or some land dispute is going on YES ...land given to a local doctor years back and also land disputes> > vi) is your mother is still keeping cloth which were used at the time of her marriage and since then these cloths are not used or may not be used more then four times since then YES , her marriage saree etc.> > HOPE THE INFO IS USEFUL TO YOU TO ANALYSE & HELP HER OUT OF THE PROBLEMS.> >

regards,> > JEHAN> > regards,> leekha> > > --- On Thu, 18/2/10, sleekhas <sleekhas wrote:> > > sleekhas <sleekhas> [lalkitab] Re: Sincerely request help for my mother-jehan> lalkitab > Thursday, 18 February, 2010, 10:15 AM> > > please give your own birth details> > and please confirm> > i) is there was any miscarriage in first 3 years of marriage.> ii) is any of your bua or mausi are or were suffering from joint pains of headache problems.> iii) is any memeber of your family not married since long.> iv) do u follow any local guru> v) have your family has given some land to some society. or some land

dispute is going on;> > > > regards,> leekha> > lalkitab , D S <didjns@> wrote:> >> > Respected Members,> > > > Ever since our childhood my brother and I have seen my parents fighting .> > > > My parents had a love marrage 36 yrs back .They are 1st cousins ( my mother's mother and my father's mother were sisters ) .Ever since they got married they are not happy . Just 20 days after her marriage , her father had paralysis and so she decided to keep silent and bear the hardships in her marriage . My mother is going through mental & physical torturer every day of her life since marriage .> > > > My mother is a very simple lady and has taken care of the family since last 36 years as a

devoted housewife and never complained of anything.She has also taken care of her old ailing mother in law till her end.Now she is taking care of my father's younger brother who is bed ridden with paralysis . BUT IN SPITE OF ALL HER KINDNESS , HARD WORK , NON COMPLAINING NATURE ,MY FATHER REMAINS UNKIND TO HER & ABUSES / CURSES HER DAILY AND HITS HER TIME AND AGAIN .> > > > AT THIS AGE SHE IS NOT KEEPING GOOD HEALTH . ON MANY OCCASSIONS WE HAVE FOUGHT WITH OUR FATHER BUT HE REFUSES TO UNDERSTAND AND CHANGE HIS BEHAVIOUR. HE ALSO HATES EVERYONE IN MY MOTHER'S FAMILY IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ALL SIMPLE GOD FEARING PEOPLE AND THEY DON'T INTERFERE IN HIS AFFAIRS ..> > > > MY MOTHER IS NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT OR SPEAK TO HER BROTHERS , SISTERS OR MOTHER .> > > > WE ARE AT A LOSS AND WANT TO KNOW IF ANYTHING CAN BE DONE TO MAKE MY FATHER CHANGE HIS ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS MY

MOTHER.> > > > My MOTHER'S d.o.b. is 14.06.1945> > Time : 5.13 p.m.> > Place : ANEKAL ( NEAR BANGALORE ) 12° 42' 0" N / 77° 42' 0" E> > > > My FATHER'S d.o.b. is 16.02.1945> > Time : 9:40 am ( war time )> > Place : SURAT 20° 58' 0" N / 72° 54' 0" E> > > > DUE TO THIS NATURE OF MY FATHER , MY BROTHER , WHO IS NOW 33 YEARS OLD ALSO REFUSES TO MARRY , AS NO GIRL CAN ADJUST OR TOLERATE SUCH AN ATMOSPHERE AT HOME .> > > > However I would also like to mention that as a father , he was very protective and has inculcated values and simplicity in me and my brother and always kept us under his protection as an ideal father.IT IS ONLY THAT HE HAS FAILED TOTALLY AS A HUSBAND .> >

> > I SHALL BE VERY OBLIGED IF THE LEARNED MEMBERS IN THE FORUM CAN PLEASE ANALYSE AND SUGGEST A WAY OUT .> > > > KIND REGARDS,> > > > JEHAN > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/> >> > > > > ---> > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>---<*> Free Lal

Kitab Software and Resources: http://www.astrosage.com/lalkitab/