IndiaDivine.org

sis marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello Priya Ji We are getting sis married this month. You had recommended ones diamond remedy that during her marriage time my father shud give her 2 diamonds..one to immerse in sea and one to keep with herself forever. Is there any more remedies to be done during tht time. Does she require sabut moong daal to be immersed in sea in copper lota? Yours sincerely Sanya < wrote: Dear

Tina,Go to the files and read the cancer upaya. Do that upaya. Ihope it helps.Sincerely,Priya , "chopra_tina" <chopra_tina wrote:>> Its cancer...can you check his charts please> > , "" > <@> wrote:> >> > Dear Tina,> > > > Unless I know what the illness is, it wouldn't be possible for me > to > > suggest remedies.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "chopra_tina" > > <chopra_tina@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > > > Hope you are doing fine.> > > I would like to know some remedy for my cousin is very seriously > ill.> > > > > > Details> > > Date of birth: 14 May 1980> > > time: 18:54> > > Birth Place: Ahmedabad> > > > > > Please advise if his condition will improve and suggested remedy.> > > Thank you> > > Tina> > >> >>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers