IndiaDivine.org

Please help sir

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

I am owning a new role for a project and there is lot of stress. Unfortunately I am facing people problems although I can't call them enemies.

There are people around me who feel insecure and some Juniors who were underperformers also feeling insecure.

I understand that there is a need for some management training to me and also I need to change my personality traits.

1. Please suggest astrologically something for a good office atmosphere and job success (knowing that hard work should be mine). I have seen in some earlier messages you suggesting keeping certain things in office specifically for this case.

In other words a decent job(atleast reasonable pay) with Job security and a very very very good atmosp[here is what I will look for in life through out as far as professional life is concerned.

I am not doing any Jupiter upaya other than Haldi tilak this year since my Jupiter is well placed this year.

Abroad/Change of job

2.Is it ok for me to change the job. I have been in the current office for a long time. This question is related to my above problem and not intended to seek the future. But in a way it is because I am asking this question so that if it is good for me to change the job or try abroad then I will.

3.Sir, I cry frequently which emabarasses me. I don't know if this falls in your scope. I am hurt then I cry. Very dirty. I take everything emotionally.

Regds

Aqua