IndiaDivine.org

thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thanks priya ji for your valuable suggestionregardsshweta < wrote: Dear Shweta, [ 1 ] Currently you are going through Rahu / Jupiter dasha. These two planets are placed sixth-eighth to each other. This could cause some health problems. Therefore you should : [ a ] Apply haldi tilak around your navel { naabhi } for 43 days regularly, starting on a Thursday. [ b ] Recite the stotra for Jupiter as often as you can. Get the text and the audio

from the files. [ 2 ] For job you should : [ a ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days when you can't get a red flower, you can offer orange rouli { rouli is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead. [ b ] Recite the beej mantra for mercury as often as you can. Get the text and the audio from the files. [ 3 ] About the dream : [ a ] Gift at any temple a handful of black & white til { sesame seeds } for 7 days regularly. Sincerely, Priya , "shwetajha2003" <shwetajha2003 wrote: > > param pujya guruji.. > > my, DOB is 30/07/1976 > time 10am > place raipur(cg) > > presently i am not well,and somethings

going to my health,from last > few months.i am in USA with my husband ,having daughter(7 month). i > am also worried about my career prospective,as i had earlier done MBA > but due to responsibilities iam not doing job can i get a chance to > work or start some business. > > > from last few days i am dreaming that i am sinking deep in waterfall > ,and 3-4 dogs are biting me > > i already asked you earlier about to start a business but present > situation is not favour of it . > please tell me what to do.. > hi have wonderful & cheerful day...

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.