IndiaDivine.org

Varsh Phal Bobby Mehrotra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji, 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let me have my varshphal upaya. Dob: 14.4.62 Place: Lucknow Time: 7.20 am 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At times there were some serious moves, but nothing has materialised so far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future? 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it does happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is this a long term proposition? Regards Bobby < wrote: Dear Bobby,Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej mantra for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from the files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.Sincerely,Priya , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Dear Priyaji, > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the thread). All were completed in November. However, as suggested by you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the digging tool back home. > >

I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie 16.1.07.> > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I quite often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day. Even before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept badly. But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since 16.1. > > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive to correlate the two.> > > < wrote: > Dear Bobby,> > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail because > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.> [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses where you do > not have to run around much." ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh"> [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah > chaukanna aur chalak" alert and cunning like a snake, then only

you > will be successful in any thing.> [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted. > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab instructs you > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get into.> [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you never > took to sports.> > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:> > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments, > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the help > of your mother or in her name.> [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc could be > another option.> [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be all that > paying.> [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.> > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small

pair > of silver snakes once.> > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November when > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade satee > and do it for moon in cancer.> > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you stabilize in > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing remedies > before you do the upaya suggested by me.> > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little Ganga jal > or rain water in a brass container.> > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }tied in > a white silk cloth.> > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an upaya > and not a medicine.> > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like a > ring or a watch or a chain etc.> > [ 5 ] Take two shining

steel chhalla { simple rings } , which > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same day. > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in curtain > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.> > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Bobby Mehrotra > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> >> > > > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my earlier > message> > > > Dear Sir,> > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and then comes > down and this has been going on

ever since I finished my MBA in > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both times > after an initial lull things started looking up but after some time > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there was no > income.> > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in 2002. > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This I closed > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not very happy > in it but it takes care of my expenses.> > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income with > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am 43 now. > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my family and > also from my in-laws and friends.> > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja was > performed in

Feburary along with daan etc.> > > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi ke > Sai. > > a) It starts with a prayer> > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by heart> > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times> > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the past > atleast four-five years> > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos included the > following:> > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt problem> > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday> > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and when I > get time> > d)offer water to sun every morning> > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold in my > right smallest finger> > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I

chant a mantra > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.> > > > dob: 14.4.62, male> > place: lucknow> > time: 7.20 am> > > > Regards> > Bobby> > > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which starts in > November.> > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > Version 8. Get it NOW> >> > > > > > >

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

HereÂ’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Bobby,

[ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :

[ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small square

pieces of silver immersed in it.

[ b ] Bury near a cemetery a handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi ganth

tied ina piece of black & white blanket or cloth.

[ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7 days

regularly.

[ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.

[ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You should start it with a

token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You should

not do it with any person from your Sasural.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Bobby Mehrotra

<bobbyusd wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let me

have my varshphal upaya.

>

> Dob: 14.4.62

> Place: Lucknow

> Time: 7.20 am

>

> 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At

times there were some serious moves, but nothing has materialised so

far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future?

>

> 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic

compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it does

happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is this a

long term proposition?

>

> Regards

> Bobby

> < wrote:

> Dear Bobby,

>

> Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej mantra

> for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from the

> files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Bobby Mehrotra

> <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the

> thread). All were completed in November. However, as suggested by

> you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the digging

> tool back home.

> >

> > I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie 16.1.07.

> >

> > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I quite

> often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day. Even

> before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept

badly.

> But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since 16.1.

> >

> > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive to

> correlate the two.

> >

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Bobby,

> >

> > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail

because

> > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.

> > [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses where you

do

> > not have to run around much. " ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh "

> > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah

> > chaukanna aur chalak " alert and cunning like a snake, then only

> you

> > will be successful in any thing.

> > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted.

> > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab instructs

you

> > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get

> into.

> > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you

never

> > took to sports.

> >

> > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:

> >

> > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments,

> > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the

> help

> > of your mother or in her name.

> > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc could

> be

> > another option.

> > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be all

> that

> > paying.

> > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.

> >

> > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small

> pair

> > of silver snakes once.

> >

> > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November

when

> > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade

satee

> > and do it for moon in cancer.

> >

> > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you stabilize

> in

> > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing remedies

> > before you do the upaya suggested by me.

> >

> > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little Ganga

> jal

> > or rain water in a brass container.

> >

> > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }

tied

> in

> > a white silk cloth.

> >

> > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an

> upaya

> > and not a medicine.

> >

> > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like a

> > ring or a watch or a chain etc.

> >

> > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which

> > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river

while

> > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same

day.

> > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in

curtain

> > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.

> >

> > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my earlier

> > message

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past

> > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and then

> comes

> > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my MBA in

> > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both

times

> > after an initial lull things started looking up but after some

> time

> > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there was

no

> > income.

> > >

> > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in 2002.

> > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This I

> closed

> > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not very

> happy

> > in it but it takes care of my expenses.

> > >

> > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income

with

> > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am 43

now.

> > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my family

> and

> > also from my in-laws and friends.

> > >

> > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja was

> > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.

> > >

> > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi ke

> > Sai.

> > > a) It starts with a prayer

> > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by heart

> > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times

> > > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the past

> > atleast four-five years

> > >

> > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos included

the

> > following:

> > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt problem

> > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday

> > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and when I

> > get time

> > > d)offer water to sun every morning

> > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold in my

> > right smallest finger

> > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a mantra

> > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.

> > >

> > > dob: 14.4.62, male

> > > place: lucknow

> > > time: 7.20 am

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Bobby

> > >

> > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which starts in

> > November.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

> > Version 8. Get it NOW

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

> > Version 8. Get it NOW

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

> >

> HereÂ's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>

Guest guest

Thank you Sir. Regarding the new business venture in elctronic components, it is still in its infancy, its an idea but I would like it to materialise. You said that the new business would be good for me and that I should start it with a token money from my mother. My query: 1. My mother lives in a different city. Should she first do a mental sankalp and then present me a rupee coin? 2. It may not be possible for me to receive the token amount immediately. Should she keep it with her untill I meet her? 3. What do I do with the token money? Keep it with me in my almirah? 4. Should this not materialise, I should continue to keep the coin as a token for any new venture that may come up in the future? Rgds Bobby

< wrote: Dear Bobby,[ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :[ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small square pieces of silver immersed in it.[ b ] Bury near a cemetery a handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi ganth tied ina piece of black & white blanket or cloth.[ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7 days regularly.[ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.[ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You

should start it with a token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You should not do it with any person from your Sasural.Sincerely,Priya , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let me have my varshphal upaya.> > Dob: 14.4.62> Place: Lucknow> Time: 7.20 am> > 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At times there were some serious moves, but nothing has materialised so far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future?> > 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it does happen, it would be through friends on a commission

basis. Is this a long term proposition? > > Regards> Bobby> < wrote:> Dear Bobby,> > Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej mantra > for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from the > files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Bobby Mehrotra > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji, > > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the > thread). All were completed in November. However, as suggested by > you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the digging > tool back home. > > > > I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie 16.1.07.>

> > > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I quite > often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day. Even > before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept badly. > But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since 16.1. > > > > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive to > correlate the two.> > > > > > <@> wrote: > > Dear Bobby,> > > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail because > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.> > [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses where you do > > not have to run around much." ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh"> > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah > > chaukanna aur

chalak" alert and cunning like a snake, then only > you > > will be successful in any thing.> > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted. > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab instructs you > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get > into.> > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you never > > took to sports.> > > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:> > > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments, > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the > help > > of your mother or in her name.> > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc could > be > > another option.> > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be all > that >

> paying.> > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.> > > > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small > pair > > of silver snakes once.> > > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November when > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade satee > > and do it for moon in cancer.> > > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you stabilize > in > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing remedies > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.> > > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little Ganga > jal > > or rain water in a brass container.> > > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }tied > in > > a white silk

cloth.> > > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an > upaya > > and not a medicine.> > > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like a > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.> > > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same day. > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in curtain > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.> > > > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Bobby

Mehrotra > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my earlier > > message> > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past > > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and then > comes > > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my MBA in > > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both times > > after an initial lull things started looking up but after some > time > > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there was no > > income.> > > > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in 2002. > > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This I > closed > > at

the end of August. End of September I took a job, not very > happy > > in it but it takes care of my expenses.> > > > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income with > > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am 43 now. > > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my family > and > > also from my in-laws and friends.> > > > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja was > > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.> > > > > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi ke > > Sai. > > > a) It starts with a prayer> > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by heart> > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times> > > I have been fairly consistent with this

schedule for the past > > atleast four-five years> > > > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos included the > > following:> > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt problem> > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday> > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and when I > > get time> > > d)offer water to sun every morning> > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold in my > > right smallest finger> > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a mantra > > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.> > > > > > dob: 14.4.62, male> > > place: lucknow> > > time: 7.20 am> > > > > > Regards> > > Bobby> > > > > > I am undergoing

sade -saati, the last phase of which starts in > > November.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> >> > > >

> > > > HereÂ's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Bobby,

jo bhi business karen, apani mata ke paise se shuroo karen chahe ek

rupiah hi kyon na ho.

Whatever business you do start it with the money of your mother, may

be just one rupee.

The money your mother gifts you has to be utilised in business and

doesn't have to be kept with you.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Bobby Mehrotra

<bobbyusd wrote:

>

> Thank you Sir. Regarding the new business venture in elctronic

components, it is still in its infancy, its an idea but I would like

it to materialise. You said that the new business would be good for

me and that I should start it with a token money from my mother. My

query:

>

> 1. My mother lives in a different city. Should she first do a

mental sankalp and then present me a rupee coin?

>

> 2. It may not be possible for me to receive the token amount

immediately. Should she keep it with her untill I meet her?

>

> 3. What do I do with the token money? Keep it with me in my

almirah?

>

> 4. Should this not materialise, I should continue to keep the

coin as a token for any new venture that may come up in the future?

>

> Rgds

> Bobby

>

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Bobby,

>

> [ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :

>

> [ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small square

> pieces of silver immersed in it.

> [ b ] Bury near a cemetery a handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi ganth

> tied ina piece of black & white blanket or cloth.

> [ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7 days

> regularly.

>

> [ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.

>

> [ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You should start it with a

> token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You

should

> not do it with any person from your Sasural.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Bobby Mehrotra

> <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let me

> have my varshphal upaya.

> >

> > Dob: 14.4.62

> > Place: Lucknow

> > Time: 7.20 am

> >

> > 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At

> times there were some serious moves, but nothing has materialised

so

> far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future?

> >

> > 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic

> compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it

does

> happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is this

a

> long term proposition?

> >

> > Regards

> > Bobby

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Bobby,

> >

> > Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej

mantra

> > for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from the

> > files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the

> > thread). All were completed in November. However, as suggested

by

> > you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the

digging

> > tool back home.

> > >

> > > I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie 16.1.07.

> > >

> > > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I

quite

> > often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day.

Even

> > before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept

> badly.

> > But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since

> > >

> > > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive

to

> > correlate the two.

> > >

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Bobby,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail

> because

> > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.

> > > [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses where

you

> do

> > > not have to run around much. " ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh "

> > > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah

> > > chaukanna aur chalak " alert and cunning like a snake, then

only

> > you

> > > will be successful in any thing.

> > > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted.

> > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab instructs

> you

> > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get

> > into.

> > > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you

> never

> > > took to sports.

> > >

> > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:

> > >

> > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments,

> > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the

> > help

> > > of your mother or in her name.

> > > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc

could

> > be

> > > another option.

> > > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be

all

> > that

> > > paying.

> > > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.

> > >

> > > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small

> > pair

> > > of silver snakes once.

> > >

> > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November

> when

> > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade

> satee

> > > and do it for moon in cancer.

> > >

> > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you

stabilize

> > in

> > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing

remedies

> > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little

Ganga

> > jal

> > > or rain water in a brass container.

> > >

> > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }

> tied

> > in

> > > a white silk cloth.

> > >

> > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an

> > upaya

> > > and not a medicine.

> > >

> > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like

a

> > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.

> > >

> > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which

> > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river

> while

> > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same

> day.

> > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in

> curtain

> > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.

> > >

> > > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my

earlier

> > > message

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past

> > > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and then

> > comes

> > > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my MBA

in

> > > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both

> times

> > > after an initial lull things started looking up but after some

> > time

> > > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there

was

> no

> > > income.

> > > >

> > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in 2002.

> > > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This I

> > closed

> > > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not very

> > happy

> > > in it but it takes care of my expenses.

> > > >

> > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income

> with

> > > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am 43

> now.

> > > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my

family

> > and

> > > also from my in-laws and friends.

> > > >

> > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja was

> > > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.

> > > >

> > > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi

ke

> > > Sai.

> > > > a) It starts with a prayer

> > > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by

heart

> > > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times

> > > > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the

past

> > > atleast four-five years

> > > >

> > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos included

> the

> > > following:

> > > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt problem

> > > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday

> > > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and when

I

> > > get time

> > > > d)offer water to sun every morning

> > > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold in

my

> > > right smallest finger

> > > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a

mantra

> > > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.

> > > >

> > > > dob: 14.4.62, male

> > > > place: lucknow

> > > > time: 7.20 am

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Bobby

> > > >

> > > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which starts

in

> > > November.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers

India

> > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

> > > Version 8. Get it NOW

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

India

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Here§s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji, Thankyou Sir. It is indeed very satisfying to receive your replies. Wishing you all the very best in life. Regards Bobby < wrote: Dear Bobby,jo bhi business karen, apani mata ke paise se shuroo karen chahe ek rupiah hi kyon na ho.Whatever business you do start it with the money of your mother, may be just one rupee.The money your mother gifts you has to be utilised in business and doesn't have to

be kept with you.Sincerely,Priya , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Thank you Sir. Regarding the new business venture in elctronic components, it is still in its infancy, its an idea but I would like it to materialise. You said that the new business would be good for me and that I should start it with a token money from my mother. My query:> > 1. My mother lives in a different city. Should she first do a mental sankalp and then present me a rupee coin?> > 2. It may not be possible for me to receive the token amount immediately. Should she keep it with her untill I meet her?> > 3. What do I do with the token money? Keep it with me in my almirah? > > 4. Should this not materialise, I should continue to keep the coin as a token

for any new venture that may come up in the future?> > Rgds> Bobby > > > < wrote:> Dear Bobby,> > [ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :> > [ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small square > pieces of silver immersed in it.> [ b ] Bury near a cemetery a handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi ganth > tied ina piece of black & white blanket or cloth.> [ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7 days > regularly.> > [ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.> > [ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You should start it with a > token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You should > not do it with any person from your Sasural.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Bobby Mehrotra > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji,> > > > 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let me > have my varshphal upaya.> > > > Dob: 14.4.62> > Place: Lucknow> > Time: 7.20 am> > > > 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At > times there were some serious moves, but nothing has materialised so > far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future?> > > > 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic > compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it does > happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is this a > long term proposition? > > > > Regards> >

Bobby> > <@> wrote:> > Dear Bobby,> > > > Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej mantra > > for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from the > > files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Bobby Mehrotra > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Priyaji, > > > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the > > thread). All were completed in November. However, as suggested by > > you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the digging > > tool back home. > > > > > > I repeated the upaya on

last tuesday ie 16.1.07.> > > > > > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I quite > > often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day. Even > > before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept > badly. > > But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since 16.1. > > > > > > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive to > > correlate the two.> > > > > > > > > <@> wrote: > > > Dear Bobby,> > > > > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail > because > > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.> > > [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses where you > do > > > not have to run

around much." ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh"> > > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah > > > chaukanna aur chalak" alert and cunning like a snake, then only > > you > > > will be successful in any thing.> > > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted. > > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab instructs > you > > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get > > into.> > > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you > never > > > took to sports.> > > > > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:> > > > > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments, > > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the > > help > > > of

your mother or in her name.> > > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc could > > be > > > another option.> > > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be all > > that > > > paying.> > > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.> > > > > > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small > > pair > > > of silver snakes once.> > > > > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November > when > > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade > satee > > > and do it for moon in cancer.> > > > > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you stabilize > > in > > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of

doing remedies > > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.> > > > > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little Ganga > > jal > > > or rain water in a brass container.> > > > > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }> tied > > in > > > a white silk cloth.> > > > > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an > > upaya > > > and not a medicine.> > > > > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like a > > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.> > > > > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which > > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river > while > > > wear the other in the little

finger of the left hand the same > day. > > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in > curtain > > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.> > > > > > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , Bobby Mehrotra > > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my earlier > > > message> > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past > > > several years has been very very erratic. It

goes up and then > > comes > > > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my MBA in > > > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both > times > > > after an initial lull things started looking up but after some > > time > > > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there was > no > > > income.> > > > > > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in 2002. > > > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This I > > closed > > > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not very > > happy > > > in it but it takes care of my expenses.> > > > > > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income > with > > > savings. There are practically no

savings untill now? I am 43 > now. > > > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my family > > and > > > also from my in-laws and friends.> > > > > > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja was > > > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.> > > > > > > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi ke > > > Sai. > > > > a) It starts with a prayer> > > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by heart> > > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times> > > > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the past > > > atleast four-five years> > > > > > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos included > the >

> > following:> > > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt problem> > > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday> > > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and when I > > > get time> > > > d)offer water to sun every morning> > > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold in my > > > right smallest finger> > > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a mantra > > > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.> > > > > > > > dob: 14.4.62, male> > > > place: lucknow> > > > time: 7.20 am> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Bobby> > > > > > > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which starts in > > >

November.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here§s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> >> > > > > > > > HereÂ's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Priyaji, I need a few clarifictions to my varshphal upaya: 1. The ganjal that I need to keep in the room: Can this be kept at the pooja sthan in the north east? And in what type of container? The silver pieces an be of any size and shape?? 2. To tie haldi ganth in black and white cloth/blanket: Is it ok to buy a small pc of black markin cloth and the same size of white markin cloth and tie the haldi ganth in it?? Alternatively, I buy white cloth and get half the portion dyed in black. What would you suggest? 3. Mother Dairy sells small packet of curd for Rs 5.00. This packing would be fine to be offered at the temple?? Apart from this, you had suggested that I have honey first thing in the morning. (This is for my confidence and for mars in 12H, kundali related). I should have honey without brushing my teeth?? I

usually brush my teeth and then have a little honey. The thread is attached for your reference please. With best regards Bobby Mehrotra < wrote: Dear Bobby,[ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :[ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small square pieces of silver immersed in it.[ b ] Bury near a cemetery a handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi ganth tied ina piece of

black & white blanket or cloth.[ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7 days regularly.[ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.[ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You should start it with a token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You should not do it with any person from your Sasural.Sincerely,Priya , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let me have my varshphal upaya.> > Dob: 14.4.62> Place: Lucknow> Time: 7.20 am> > 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At times there were some serious moves, but nothing has materialised so far. Do you see a change in the new

year, in the near future?> > 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it does happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is this a long term proposition? > > Regards> Bobby> < wrote:> Dear Bobby,> > Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej mantra > for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from the > files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Bobby Mehrotra > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji, > > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the > thread). All were

completed in November. However, as suggested by > you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the digging > tool back home. > > > > I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie 16.1.07.> > > > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I quite > often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day. Even > before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept badly. > But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since 16.1. > > > > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive to > correlate the two.> > > > > > <@> wrote: > > Dear Bobby,> > > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail because > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.> > [ 2 ] You will be

successful only in those businesses where you do > > not have to run around much." ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh"> > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah > > chaukanna aur chalak" alert and cunning like a snake, then only > you > > will be successful in any thing.> > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted. > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab instructs you > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get > into.> > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you never > > took to sports.> > > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:> > > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments, > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the > help > > of your mother or in

her name.> > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc could > be > > another option.> > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be all > that > > paying.> > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.> > > > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small > pair > > of silver snakes once.> > > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November when > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade satee > > and do it for moon in cancer.> > > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you stabilize > in > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing remedies > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.> > > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of

your house a little Ganga > jal > > or rain water in a brass container.> > > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }tied > in > > a white silk cloth.> > > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an > upaya > > and not a medicine.> > > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like a > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.> > > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same day. > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in curtain > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.> > > > I hope these upaya will help you

settle down.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Bobby Mehrotra > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my earlier > > message> > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past > > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and then > comes > > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my MBA in > > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both times > > after an initial lull things started looking up but after some > time > > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there was no

> > income.> > > > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in 2002. > > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This I > closed > > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not very > happy > > in it but it takes care of my expenses.> > > > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income with > > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am 43 now. > > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my family > and > > also from my in-laws and friends.> > > > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja was > > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.> > > > > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi ke > > Sai. > > > a) It

starts with a prayer> > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by heart> > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times> > > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the past > > atleast four-five years> > > > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos included the > > following:> > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt problem> > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday> > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and when I > > get time> > > d)offer water to sun every morning> > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold in my > > right smallest finger> > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a mantra > > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.> >

> > > > dob: 14.4.62, male> > > place: lucknow> > > time: 7.20 am> > > > > > Regards> > > Bobby> > > > > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which starts in > > November.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> >> > > > > > > > HereÂ's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

Guest guest

Dear Bobby,

[ 1 ] Yes you can keep the ganga jal in the NE corner. The silver

piece can be of any size but it should be square in shape.

[ 2 ] You can buy a white cloth and colour it black partly so that

it becomes do-ranga.

[ 3 ] Yes mother dairy curds will be good enough.

[ 4 ] It is just fine if you take honey after brushing your teeth.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Bobby Mehrotra

<bobbyusd wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

> I need a few clarifictions to my varshphal upaya:

> 1. The ganjal that I need to keep in the room: Can this be kept

at the pooja sthan in the north east? And in what type of container?

The silver pieces an be of any size and shape??

>

> 2. To tie haldi ganth in black and white cloth/blanket: Is it ok

to buy a small pc of black markin cloth and the same size of white

markin cloth and tie the haldi ganth in it?? Alternatively, I buy

white cloth and get half the portion dyed in black. What would you

suggest?

>

> 3. Mother Dairy sells small packet of curd for Rs 5.00. This

packing would be fine to be offered at the temple??

>

> Apart from this, you had suggested that I have honey first thing

in the morning. (This is for my confidence and for mars in 12H,

kundali related). I should have honey without brushing my teeth?? I

usually brush my teeth and then have a little honey.

>

> The thread is attached for your reference please.

>

> With best regards

> Bobby Mehrotra

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Bobby,

>

> [ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :

>

> [ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small square

> pieces of silver immersed in it.

> [ b ] Bury near a cemetery a handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi ganth

> tied ina piece of black & white blanket or cloth.

> [ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7 days

> regularly.

>

> [ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.

>

> [ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You should start it with a

> token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You

should

> not do it with any person from your Sasural.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Bobby Mehrotra

> <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let me

> have my varshphal upaya.

> >

> > Dob: 14.4.62

> > Place: Lucknow

> > Time: 7.20 am

> >

> > 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At

> times there were some serious moves, but nothing has materialised

so

> far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future?

> >

> > 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic

> compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it

does

> happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is this

a

> long term proposition?

> >

> > Regards

> > Bobby

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Bobby,

> >

> > Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej

mantra

> > for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from the

> > files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the

> > thread). All were completed in November. However, as suggested

by

> > you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the

digging

> > tool back home.

> > >

> > > I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie 16.1.07.

> > >

> > > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I

quite

> > often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day.

Even

> > before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept

> badly.

> > But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since

> > >

> > > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive

to

> > correlate the two.

> > >

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Bobby,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail

> because

> > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.

> > > [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses where

you

> do

> > > not have to run around much. " ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh "

> > > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah

> > > chaukanna aur chalak " alert and cunning like a snake, then

only

> > you

> > > will be successful in any thing.

> > > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted.

> > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab instructs

> you

> > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get

> > into.

> > > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you

> never

> > > took to sports.

> > >

> > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:

> > >

> > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments,

> > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the

> > help

> > > of your mother or in her name.

> > > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc

could

> > be

> > > another option.

> > > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be

all

> > that

> > > paying.

> > > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.

> > >

> > > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small

> > pair

> > > of silver snakes once.

> > >

> > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November

> when

> > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade

> satee

> > > and do it for moon in cancer.

> > >

> > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you

stabilize

> > in

> > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing

remedies

> > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little

Ganga

> > jal

> > > or rain water in a brass container.

> > >

> > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }

> tied

> > in

> > > a white silk cloth.

> > >

> > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an

> > upaya

> > > and not a medicine.

> > >

> > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like

a

> > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.

> > >

> > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which

> > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river

> while

> > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same

> day.

> > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in

> curtain

> > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.

> > >

> > > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my

earlier

> > > message

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past

> > > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and then

> > comes

> > > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my MBA

in

> > > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both

> times

> > > after an initial lull things started looking up but after some

> > time

> > > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there

was

> no

> > > income.

> > > >

> > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in 2002.

> > > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This I

> > closed

> > > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not very

> > happy

> > > in it but it takes care of my expenses.

> > > >

> > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income

> with

> > > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am 43

> now.

> > > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my

family

> > and

> > > also from my in-laws and friends.

> > > >

> > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja was

> > > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.

> > > >

> > > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi

ke

> > > Sai.

> > > > a) It starts with a prayer

> > > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by

heart

> > > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times

> > > > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the

past

> > > atleast four-five years

> > > >

> > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos included

> the

> > > following:

> > > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt problem

> > > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday

> > > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and when

I

> > > get time

> > > > d)offer water to sun every morning

> > > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold in

my

> > > right smallest finger

> > > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a

mantra

> > > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.

> > > >

> > > > dob: 14.4.62, male

> > > > place: lucknow

> > > > time: 7.20 am

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Bobby

> > > >

> > > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which starts

in

> > > November.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

India

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

India

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Here§s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

> >

>

Guest guest

Sir, To yuor answer no. 1: 1. Can I keep these silver pieces in the brasss container that I already have in the NE or do I need to keep it in a separate container? 2. And if it is to be kept in a separate container, does the container need to be of brass, or just a small plastic bottle would do? Thanking you and warm regards Bobby < wrote: Dear Bobby,[ 1 ] Yes you can

keep the ganga jal in the NE corner. The silver piece can be of any size but it should be square in shape.[ 2 ] You can buy a white cloth and colour it black partly so that it becomes do-ranga.[ 3 ] Yes mother dairy curds will be good enough.[ 4 ] It is just fine if you take honey after brushing your teeth.Sincerely,Priya , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> I need a few clarifictions to my varshphal upaya:> 1. The ganjal that I need to keep in the room: Can this be kept at the pooja sthan in the north east? And in what type of container? The silver pieces an be of any size and shape??> > 2. To tie haldi ganth in black and white cloth/blanket: Is it ok to buy a small pc of black markin cloth and the same size of white markin cloth and

tie the haldi ganth in it?? Alternatively, I buy white cloth and get half the portion dyed in black. What would you suggest?> > 3. Mother Dairy sells small packet of curd for Rs 5.00. This packing would be fine to be offered at the temple?? > > Apart from this, you had suggested that I have honey first thing in the morning. (This is for my confidence and for mars in 12H, kundali related). I should have honey without brushing my teeth?? I usually brush my teeth and then have a little honey. > > The thread is attached for your reference please.> > With best regards> Bobby Mehrotra> > < wrote:> Dear Bobby,> > [ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :> > [ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small square > pieces of silver immersed in it.> [ b ] Bury near a cemetery a

handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi ganth > tied ina piece of black & white blanket or cloth.> [ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7 days > regularly.> > [ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.> > [ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You should start it with a > token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You should > not do it with any person from your Sasural.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Bobby Mehrotra > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji,> > > > 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let me > have my varshphal upaya.> > > > Dob: 14.4.62> > Place: Lucknow> > Time: 7.20 am> >

> > 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At > times there were some serious moves, but nothing has materialised so > far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future?> > > > 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic > compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it does > happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is this a > long term proposition? > > > > Regards> > Bobby> > <@> wrote:> > Dear Bobby,> > > > Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej mantra > > for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from the > > files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> >

> > , Bobby Mehrotra > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Priyaji, > > > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the > > thread). All were completed in November. However, as suggested by > > you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the digging > > tool back home. > > > > > > I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie 16.1.07.> > > > > > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I quite > > often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day. Even > > before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept > badly. > > But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since 16.1. > > > >

> > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive to > > correlate the two.> > > > > > > > > <@> wrote: > > > Dear Bobby,> > > > > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail > because > > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.> > > [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses where you > do > > > not have to run around much." ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh"> > > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah > > > chaukanna aur chalak" alert and cunning like a snake, then only > > you > > > will be successful in any thing.> > > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted. > > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what

the Lal Kitab instructs > you > > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get > > into.> > > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you > never > > > took to sports.> > > > > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:> > > > > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments, > > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the > > help > > > of your mother or in her name.> > > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc could > > be > > > another option.> > > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be all > > that > > > paying.> > > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.> > > > > > [ B ] Yes,

you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small > > pair > > > of silver snakes once.> > > > > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November > when > > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade > satee > > > and do it for moon in cancer.> > > > > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you stabilize > > in > > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing remedies > > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.> > > > > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little Ganga > > jal > > > or rain water in a brass container.> > > > > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }> tied > > in > > > a white silk

cloth.> > > > > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an > > upaya > > > and not a medicine.> > > > > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like a > > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.> > > > > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which > > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river > while > > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same > day. > > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in > curtain > > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.> > > > > > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > >

> , Bobby Mehrotra > > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my earlier > > > message> > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past > > > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and then > > comes > > > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my MBA in > > > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both > times > > > after an initial lull things started looking up but after some > > time > > > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there was > no

> > > income.> > > > > > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in 2002. > > > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This I > > closed > > > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not very > > happy > > > in it but it takes care of my expenses.> > > > > > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income > with > > > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am 43 > now. > > > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my family > > and > > > also from my in-laws and friends.> > > > > > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja was > > > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.> > > > > > > >

3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi ke > > > Sai. > > > > a) It starts with a prayer> > > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by heart> > > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times> > > > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the past > > > atleast four-five years> > > > > > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos included > the > > > following:> > > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt problem> > > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday> > > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and when I > > > get time> > > > d)offer water to sun every morning> > > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a

diamond in gold in my > > > right smallest finger> > > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a mantra > > > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.> > > > > > > > dob: 14.4.62, male> > > > place: lucknow> > > > time: 7.20 am> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Bobby> > > > > > > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which starts in > > > November.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here§s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> >> > > > > > > > HereÂ's a new way to find what

you're looking for - Answers>

Guest guest

Dear Bobby,

Yes you can keep the pieces in the brass container which is already

placed in the NE.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Bobby Mehrotra

<bobbyusd wrote:

>

> Sir,

> To yuor answer no. 1:

> 1. Can I keep these silver pieces in the brasss container that I

already have in the NE or do I need to keep it in a separate

container?

> 2. And if it is to be kept in a separate container, does the

container need to be of brass, or just a small plastic bottle would

do?

>

> Thanking you and warm regards

> Bobby

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Bobby,

>

> [ 1 ] Yes you can keep the ganga jal in the NE corner. The silver

> piece can be of any size but it should be square in shape.

> [ 2 ] You can buy a white cloth and colour it black partly so that

> it becomes do-ranga.

> [ 3 ] Yes mother dairy curds will be good enough.

> [ 4 ] It is just fine if you take honey after brushing your teeth.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Bobby Mehrotra

> <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> > I need a few clarifictions to my varshphal upaya:

> > 1. The ganjal that I need to keep in the room: Can this be kept

> at the pooja sthan in the north east? And in what type of

container?

> The silver pieces an be of any size and shape??

> >

> > 2. To tie haldi ganth in black and white cloth/blanket: Is it ok

> to buy a small pc of black markin cloth and the same size of white

> markin cloth and tie the haldi ganth in it?? Alternatively, I buy

> white cloth and get half the portion dyed in black. What would you

> suggest?

> >

> > 3. Mother Dairy sells small packet of curd for Rs 5.00. This

> packing would be fine to be offered at the temple??

> >

> > Apart from this, you had suggested that I have honey first thing

> in the morning. (This is for my confidence and for mars in 12H,

> kundali related). I should have honey without brushing my teeth??

I

> usually brush my teeth and then have a little honey.

> >

> > The thread is attached for your reference please.

> >

> > With best regards

> > Bobby Mehrotra

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Bobby,

> >

> > [ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :

> >

> > [ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small square

> > pieces of silver immersed in it.

> > [ b ] Bury near a cemetery a handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi

ganth

> > tied ina piece of black & white blanket or cloth.

> > [ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7

days

> > regularly.

> >

> > [ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.

> >

> > [ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You should start it with

a

> > token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You

> should

> > not do it with any person from your Sasural.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let me

> > have my varshphal upaya.

> > >

> > > Dob: 14.4.62

> > > Place: Lucknow

> > > Time: 7.20 am

> > >

> > > 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At

> > times there were some serious moves, but nothing has

materialised

> so

> > far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future?

> > >

> > > 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic

> > compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it

> does

> > happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is

this

> a

> > long term proposition?

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Bobby

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Bobby,

> > >

> > > Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej

> mantra

> > > for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from

the

> > > files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the

> > > thread). All were completed in November. However, as suggested

> by

> > > you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the

> digging

> > > tool back home.

> > > >

> > > > I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie 16.1.07.

> > > >

> > > > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I

> quite

> > > often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day.

> Even

> > > before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept

> > badly.

> > > But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since

> 16.1.

> > > >

> > > > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive

> to

> > > correlate the two.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Bobby,

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail

> > because

> > > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.

> > > > [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses where

> you

> > do

> > > > not have to run around much. " ek jagah baith kar kaam se

labh "

> > > > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah

> > > > chaukanna aur chalak " alert and cunning like a snake, then

> only

> > > you

> > > > will be successful in any thing.

> > > > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind

hearted.

> > > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab

instructs

> > you

> > > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you

get

> > > into.

> > > > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you

> > never

> > > > took to sports.

> > > >

> > > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:

> > > >

> > > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with

garments,

> > > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with

the

> > > help

> > > > of your mother or in her name.

> > > > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc

> could

> > > be

> > > > another option.

> > > > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be

> all

> > > that

> > > > paying.

> > > > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.

> > > >

> > > > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a

small

> > > pair

> > > > of silver snakes once.

> > > >

> > > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this

November

> > when

> > > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade

> > satee

> > > > and do it for moon in cancer.

> > > >

> > > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you

> stabilize

> > > in

> > > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing

> remedies

> > > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little

> Ganga

> > > jal

> > > > or rain water in a brass container.

> > > >

> > > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }

> > tied

> > > in

> > > > a white silk cloth.

> > > >

> > > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is

an

> > > upaya

> > > > and not a medicine.

> > > >

> > > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used,

> a

> > > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.

> > > >

> > > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } ,

which

> > > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river

> > while

> > > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the

same

> > day.

> > > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in

> > curtain

> > > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.

> > > >

> > > > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my

> earlier

> > > > message

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past

> > > > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and

then

> > > comes

> > > > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my MBA

> in

> > > > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both

> > times

> > > > after an initial lull things started looking up but after

some

> > > time

> > > > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there

> was

> > no

> > > > income.

> > > > >

> > > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in

> > > > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This

I

> > > closed

> > > > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not

very

> > > happy

> > > > in it but it takes care of my expenses.

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income

> > with

> > > > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am

> > now.

> > > > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my

> family

> > > and

> > > > also from my in-laws and friends.

> > > > >

> > > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja

was

> > > > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi

> ke

> > > > Sai.

> > > > > a) It starts with a prayer

> > > > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by

> heart

> > > > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times

> > > > > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the

> past

> > > > atleast four-five years

> > > > >

> > > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos

included

> > the

> > > > following:

> > > > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt problem

> > > > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday

> > > > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and

when

> I

> > > > get time

> > > > > d)offer water to sun every morning

> > > > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold in

> my

> > > > right smallest finger

> > > > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a

> mantra

> > > > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.

> > > > >

> > > > > dob: 14.4.62, male

> > > > > place: lucknow

> > > > > time: 7.20 am

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Bobby

> > > > >

> > > > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which

starts

> in

> > > > November.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers

> India

> > > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

Messenger

> > > > Version 8. Get it NOW

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers

> India

> > > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

Messenger

> > > > Version 8. Get it NOW

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

> Answers

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Here§s a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > HereÂ's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

> >

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji, I offer water with milk and sugar to surya dev every morning. I have been looking for a job and I notice for carrerr growth you advice to add a red flower or roli in the water. If this is a general upaya, can I also do it. DoB: 14.4.62 Time: 7.20 am Place: Lucknow, UP Regards Bobby < wrote: Dear Bobby,Yes you can keep the pieces in the brass

container which is already placed in the NE.Sincerely,Priya , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Sir,> To yuor answer no. 1:> 1. Can I keep these silver pieces in the brasss container that I already have in the NE or do I need to keep it in a separate container?> 2. And if it is to be kept in a separate container, does the container need to be of brass, or just a small plastic bottle would do?> > Thanking you and warm regards> Bobby > > < wrote:> Dear Bobby,> > [ 1 ] Yes you can keep the ganga jal in the NE corner. The silver > piece can be of any size but it should be square in shape.> [ 2 ] You can buy a white cloth and colour it black partly so that

> it becomes do-ranga.> [ 3 ] Yes mother dairy curds will be good enough.> [ 4 ] It is just fine if you take honey after brushing your teeth.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Bobby Mehrotra > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji,> > I need a few clarifictions to my varshphal upaya:> > 1. The ganjal that I need to keep in the room: Can this be kept > at the pooja sthan in the north east? And in what type of container? > The silver pieces an be of any size and shape??> > > > 2. To tie haldi ganth in black and white cloth/blanket: Is it ok > to buy a small pc of black markin cloth and the same size of white > markin cloth and tie the haldi ganth in it?? Alternatively, I buy > white cloth and get half

the portion dyed in black. What would you > suggest?> > > > 3. Mother Dairy sells small packet of curd for Rs 5.00. This > packing would be fine to be offered at the temple?? > > > > Apart from this, you had suggested that I have honey first thing > in the morning. (This is for my confidence and for mars in 12H, > kundali related). I should have honey without brushing my teeth?? I > usually brush my teeth and then have a little honey. > > > > The thread is attached for your reference please.> > > > With best regards> > Bobby Mehrotra> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Bobby,> > > > [ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :> > > > [ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small square > > pieces of silver immersed in

it.> > [ b ] Bury near a cemetery a handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi ganth > > tied ina piece of black & white blanket or cloth.> > [ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7 days > > regularly.> > > > [ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.> > > > [ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You should start it with a > > token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You > should > > not do it with any person from your Sasural.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Bobby Mehrotra > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > > > 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request

you to please let me > > have my varshphal upaya.> > > > > > Dob: 14.4.62> > > Place: Lucknow> > > Time: 7.20 am> > > > > > 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December. At > > times there were some serious moves, but nothing has materialised > so > > far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future?> > > > > > 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in electronic > > compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it > does > > happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is this > a > > long term proposition? > > > > > > Regards> > > Bobby> > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear Bobby,> > > > > > Before

going to bed for the night you could recite the beej > mantra > > > for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from the > > > files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , Bobby Mehrotra > > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Priyaji, > > > > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in the > > > thread). All were completed in November. However, as suggested > by > > > you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the > digging > > > tool back home. > > > > > > > > I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie

16.1.07.> > > > > > > > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I > quite > > > often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day. > Even > > > before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept > > badly. > > > But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since > 16.1. > > > > > > > > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being naive > to > > > correlate the two.> > > > > > > > > > > > <@> wrote: > > > > Dear Bobby,> > > > > > > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail > > because > > > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.> > > > [ 2 ] You will be

successful only in those businesses where > you > > do > > > > not have to run around much." ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh"> > > > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah > > > > chaukanna aur chalak" alert and cunning like a snake, then > only > > > you > > > > will be successful in any thing.> > > > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted. > > > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab instructs > > you > > > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get > > > into.> > > > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you > > never > > > > took to sports.> > > > > > > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:> > >

> > > > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments, > > > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the > > > help > > > > of your mother or in her name.> > > > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc > could > > > be > > > > another option.> > > > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be > all > > > that > > > > paying.> > > > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.> > > > > > > > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small > > > pair > > > > of silver snakes once.> > > > > > > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November > > when >

> > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade > > satee > > > > and do it for moon in cancer.> > > > > > > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you > stabilize > > > in > > > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing > remedies > > > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.> > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little > Ganga > > > jal > > > > or rain water in a brass container.> > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }> > tied > > > in > > > > a white silk cloth.> > > > > > > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an > > >

upaya > > > > and not a medicine.> > > > > > > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like > a > > > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.> > > > > > > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which > > > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river > > while > > > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same > > day. > > > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in > > curtain > > > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.> > > > > > > > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > >

> , Bobby Mehrotra > > > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my > earlier > > > > message> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the past > > > > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and then > > > comes > > > > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my MBA > in > > > > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business. Both > > times > > > > after an initial lull things started looking up but after some > > > time

> > > > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when there > was > > no > > > > income.> > > > > > > > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in 2002. > > > > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices. This I > > > closed > > > > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not very > > > happy > > > > in it but it takes care of my expenses.> > > > > > > > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of income > > with > > > > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am 43 > > now. > > > > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my > family > > > and > > > > also from my in-laws and

friends.> > > > > > > > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja was > > > > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.> > > > > > > > > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of Shirdi > ke > > > > Sai. > > > > > a) It starts with a prayer> > > > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by > heart> > > > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times> > > > > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the > past > > > > atleast four-five years> > > > > > > > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos included > > the > > > > following:> > > > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming

my debt problem> > > > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday> > > > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and when > I > > > > get time> > > > > d)offer water to sun every morning> > > > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold in > my > > > > right smallest finger> > > > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a > mantra > > > > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.> > > > > > > > > > dob: 14.4.62, male> > > > > place: lucknow> > > > > time: 7.20 am> > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > Bobby> > > > > > > > > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which starts

> in > > > > November.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers > India > > > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers > India > > > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger > > > > Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - > Answers> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here§s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > HereÂ's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> >> > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Dear Bobby,

Yes, you can add a red flower / rouli too.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Bobby Mehrotra

<bobbyusd wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

> I offer water with milk and sugar to surya dev every morning. I

have been looking for a job and I notice for carrerr growth you

advice to add a red flower or roli in the water. If this is a

general upaya, can I also do it.

>

> DoB: 14.4.62

> Time: 7.20 am

> Place: Lucknow, UP

>

> Regards

> Bobby

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Bobby,

>

> Yes you can keep the pieces in the brass container which is

already

> placed in the NE.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Bobby Mehrotra

> <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> >

> > Sir,

> > To yuor answer no. 1:

> > 1. Can I keep these silver pieces in the brasss container that I

> already have in the NE or do I need to keep it in a separate

> container?

> > 2. And if it is to be kept in a separate container, does the

> container need to be of brass, or just a small plastic bottle

would

> do?

> >

> > Thanking you and warm regards

> > Bobby

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Bobby,

> >

> > [ 1 ] Yes you can keep the ganga jal in the NE corner. The

silver

> > piece can be of any size but it should be square in shape.

> > [ 2 ] You can buy a white cloth and colour it black partly so

that

> > it becomes do-ranga.

> > [ 3 ] Yes mother dairy curds will be good enough.

> > [ 4 ] It is just fine if you take honey after brushing your

teeth.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > I need a few clarifictions to my varshphal upaya:

> > > 1. The ganjal that I need to keep in the room: Can this be

kept

> > at the pooja sthan in the north east? And in what type of

> container?

> > The silver pieces an be of any size and shape??

> > >

> > > 2. To tie haldi ganth in black and white cloth/blanket: Is it

ok

> > to buy a small pc of black markin cloth and the same size of

white

> > markin cloth and tie the haldi ganth in it?? Alternatively, I

buy

> > white cloth and get half the portion dyed in black. What would

you

> > suggest?

> > >

> > > 3. Mother Dairy sells small packet of curd for Rs 5.00. This

> > packing would be fine to be offered at the temple??

> > >

> > > Apart from this, you had suggested that I have honey first

thing

> > in the morning. (This is for my confidence and for mars in 12H,

> > kundali related). I should have honey without brushing my

teeth??

> I

> > usually brush my teeth and then have a little honey.

> > >

> > > The thread is attached for your reference please.

> > >

> > > With best regards

> > > Bobby Mehrotra

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Bobby,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ]Varsh Phal upaya for the 46th year :

> > >

> > > [ a ] Keep in your room a little rain water with 7 small

square

> > > pieces of silver immersed in it.

> > > [ b ] Bury near a cemetery a handful of sabut urad + 8 haldi

> ganth

> > > tied ina piece of black & white blanket or cloth.

> > > [ c ] Offer at a temple a haldi ganth + a little curds for 7

> days

> > > regularly.

> > >

> > > [ 2 ] No, I do not see much of a chance of change of place.

> > >

> > > [ 3 ] Yes, that business will be good. You should start it

with

> a

> > > token money of your mother, even if it is just one rupee. You

> > should

> > > not do it with any person from your Sasural.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > >

> > > > 1. My birthday is on 14.4. May I request you to please let

me

> > > have my varshphal upaya.

> > > >

> > > > Dob: 14.4.62

> > > > Place: Lucknow

> > > > Time: 7.20 am

> > > >

> > > > 2. I have been looknig for a change in job since December.

At

> > > times there were some serious moves, but nothing has

> materialised

> > so

> > > far. Do you see a change in the new year, in the near future?

> > > >

> > > > 3. There is a business opportunity coming my way in

electronic

> > > compenents/ semi conductors etc. I am trying for it, and if it

> > does

> > > happen, it would be through friends on a commission basis. Is

> this

> > a

> > > long term proposition?

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Bobby

> > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Bobby,

> > > >

> > > > Before going to bed for the night you could recite the beej

> > mantra

> > > > for Rahu at least 21 times. Get the text and the audio from

> the

> > > > files. Lets hope you get sound sleep after that.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > > You suggested the following upayas for me (mentioned in

the

> > > > thread). All were completed in November. However, as

suggested

> > by

> > > > you the anisssed upaya was repeated because I had got the

> > digging

> > > > tool back home.

> > > > >

> > > > > I repeated the upaya on last tuesday ie 16.1.07.

> > > > >

> > > > > Since Tuesday last week I am not able to sleep properly. I

> > quite

> > > > often get up at 3 am. As a result I am drousy the whole day.

> > Even

> > > > before I started the upayas, I at times did get up, or slept

> > > badly.

> > > > But getting up at 3 am has been happening consistently since

> > 16.1.

> > > > >

> > > > > Was this expected after the upayas, or am I just being

naive

> > to

> > > > correlate the two.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Bobby,

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail

> > > because

> > > > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.

> > > > > [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses

where

> > you

> > > do

> > > > > not have to run around much. " ek jagah baith kar kaam se

> labh "

> > > > > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki

tarah

> > > > > chaukanna aur chalak " alert and cunning like a snake, then

> > only

> > > > you

> > > > > will be successful in any thing.

> > > > > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind

> hearted.

> > > > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab

> instructs

> > > you

> > > > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you

> get

> > > > into.

> > > > > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why

you

> > > never

> > > > > took to sports.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:

> > > > >

> > > > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with

> garments,

> > > > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with

> the

> > > > help

> > > > > of your mother or in her name.

> > > > > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc

> > could

> > > > be

> > > > > another option.

> > > > > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not

be

> > all

> > > > that

> > > > > paying.

> > > > > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a

> small

> > > > pair

> > > > > of silver snakes once.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this

> November

> > > when

> > > > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for

Sade

> > > satee

> > > > > and do it for moon in cancer.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you

> > stabilize

> > > > in

> > > > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing

> > remedies

> > > > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little

> > Ganga

> > > > jal

> > > > > or rain water in a brass container.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani

seed }

> > > tied

> > > > in

> > > > > a white silk cloth.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This

is

> an

> > > > upaya

> > > > > and not a medicine.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used,

> like

> > a

> > > > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } ,

> which

> > > > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a

river

> > > while

> > > > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the

> same

> > > day.

> > > > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in

> > > curtain

> > > > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.

> > > > >

> > > > > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > , Bobby Mehrotra

> > > > > <bobbyusd@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Resending: I had not mentioned my birth details in my

> > earlier

> > > > > message

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > > I have the following query. My carrerr growth for the

past

> > > > > several years has been very very erratic. It goes up and

> then

> > > > comes

> > > > > down and this has been going on ever since I finished my

MBA

> > in

> > > > > 1991. Since 1998, twice I tried to set up my business.

Both

> > > times

> > > > > after an initial lull things started looking up but after

> some

> > > > time

> > > > > I had to close both. There were phases inbetween when

there

> > was

> > > no

> > > > > income.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The first business was of leather bags. That closed in

> 2002.

> > > > > Then after a while I started delivery food to offices.

This

> I

> > > > closed

> > > > > at the end of August. End of September I took a job, not

> very

> > > > happy

> > > > > in it but it takes care of my expenses.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1. How do I ensure stability and a steady source of

income

> > > with

> > > > > savings. There are practically no savings untill now? I am

> 43

> > > now.

> > > > > Fortunately there has been a lot of support from both my

> > family

> > > > and

> > > > > also from my in-laws and friends.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2. Kaal sarp dosh is what some have said for which pooja

> was

> > > > > performed in Feburary along with daan etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3. For the last several years I do a small pooja of

Shirdi

> > ke

> > > > > Sai.

> > > > > > a) It starts with a prayer

> > > > > > b) Then I recite the Hanuma Chalisa, which I know now by

> > heart

> > > > > > c) Chanting of Om-Sai-nathay-namah for 108 times

> > > > > > I have been fairly consistent with this schedule for the

> > past

> > > > > atleast four-five years

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4) With this for the past three months, I have alos

> included

> > > the

> > > > > following:

> > > > > > a) Chanting of Ganesh mantra for overcoming my debt

problem

> > > > > > b) Offering ganga jal on a shivling on every monday

> > > > > > c) Chanting Om - namah - shivay during the day, as and

> when

> > I

> > > > > get time

> > > > > > d)offer water to sun every morning

> > > > > > e) for the [ast tow weeks iam wearing a diamond in gold

in

> > my

> > > > > right smallest finger

> > > > > > f) A friend of mine is a practicing Buddhist. I chant a

> > mantra

> > > > > given by her for 8 minutes evey day.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > dob: 14.4.62, male

> > > > > > place: lucknow

> > > > > > time: 7.20 am

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Bobby

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am undergoing sade -saati, the last phase of which

> starts

> > in

> > > > > November.