" hathi baitha takhta par, takhta thar-tharane laga "

" suraj baitha jis hi ghar mein, grahan wahan aane lagaa "

this is what happens when Rahu comes to the first house in the varsh

phal. This year { 46th }the rahu comes to your 1st house, therefore

some turbulence is expected.

Sun , your lagnesh, this year is placed in the sixth house along

with mercury { karak of your boss }. Here the mercury is considered

exalted and strong where as the sun is considered as depressed. This

explains your relationship with the boss.

I am suggesting the Varsh phal upaya which will take care of these

adversely placed planets.

[ 1 ] Wear a small square piece of silver round your neck.

[ 2 ] Once offer at a temple a copper lota filled with wheat grain

and gur.

[ 3 ] Keep with you in your purse, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a

coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari

to give you a coin in prasaad.

[ 4 ] Keep with you some thing that your father had used, viz a

ring,chain,watch etc., if nothing else at least his photograph.

[ 5 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak

wrapped in cotton. Do it for four days regularly. Do not bring back

home the digging tool.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Respected Punditji,

>

> Sadar charan vandana.

>

> Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things have

changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has become

very hostile to me. It all started as she came to know that I have

applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not, its in

the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same

place as long as I don't get other job. Can you please let me know

which planet is responsible for that?

> You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done and

also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know if

it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place and

is there anything that i should do?

> My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if the

varshphal upayas can help.

>

> Thankyou very much,

>

> Rekha

>

>

>

> No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

>

Guest guest

Thankyou very much Punditji for your quick response, even your reply gives some releif. Thankyou for explaining the planet positions for next year. I can do all upayas suggested by you, just have one question regarding the upaya number 1; to wear a small square piece of silver round the neck - I have a thin silver sheet and will cut a square piece from that but it will have sharp edges, can I wrap it in some kind of cloth? if yes, which color? Can I attach it with my gold chain that i always wear? or should it be worn in a thread or silver chain? Koti koti dhanyawad and sadar charan vandana, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha," hathi baitha takhta par, takhta thar-tharane laga"" suraj baitha jis hi ghar mein, grahan wahan aane lagaa"this is what happens when Rahu comes to the first house in the varsh phal. This year { 46th }the rahu comes to your 1st house, therefore some turbulence is expected.Sun , your lagnesh, this year is placed in the sixth house along with mercury { karak of your boss }. Here the mercury is considered exalted and strong where as the sun is considered as depressed. This explains your relationship with the boss.I am suggesting the Varsh phal upaya which will take care of these adversely placed planets.[ 1 ] Wear a small square piece of silver round your neck.[ 2 ] Once offer at

a temple a copper lota filled with wheat grain and gur.[ 3 ] Keep with you in your purse, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a coin in prasaad.[ 4 ] Keep with you some thing that your father had used, viz a ring,chain,watch etc., if nothing else at least his photograph.[ 5 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak wrapped in cotton. Do it for four days regularly. Do not bring back home the digging tool.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> > Sadar charan vandana.> > Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things have changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has become very hostile to me. It

all started as she came to know that I have applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not, its in the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same place as long as I don't get other job. Can you please let me know which planet is responsible for that?> You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done and also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know if it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place and is there anything that i should do?> My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if the varshphal upayas can help.> > Thankyou very much,> > Rekha> > > > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.>

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Dear Rekha,

yes you can wrap the piece in a yellow cloth and wear it in your

gold chain.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Thankyou very much Punditji for your quick response, even your

reply gives some releif. Thankyou for explaining the planet

positions for next year. I can do all upayas suggested by you, just

have one question regarding the upaya number 1; to wear a small

square piece of silver round the neck - I have a thin silver sheet

and will cut a square piece from that but it will have sharp edges,

can I wrap it in some kind of cloth? if yes, which color? Can I

attach it with my gold chain that i always wear? or should it be

worn in a thread or silver chain?

>

> Koti koti dhanyawad and sadar charan vandana,

>

> Rekha

>

> < wrote:

>

> Dear Rekha,

>

> " hathi baitha takhta par, takhta thar-tharane laga "

> " suraj baitha jis hi ghar mein, grahan wahan aane lagaa "

>

> this is what happens when Rahu comes to the first house in the

varsh

> phal. This year { 46th }the rahu comes to your 1st house,

therefore

> some turbulence is expected.

>

> Sun , your lagnesh, this year is placed in the sixth house along

> with mercury { karak of your boss }. Here the mercury is

considered

> exalted and strong where as the sun is considered as depressed.

This

> explains your relationship with the boss.

>

> I am suggesting the Varsh phal upaya which will take care of these

> adversely placed planets.

>

> [ 1 ] Wear a small square piece of silver round your neck.

> [ 2 ] Once offer at a temple a copper lota filled with wheat grain

> and gur.

> [ 3 ] Keep with you in your purse, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a

> coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the

pujari

> to give you a coin in prasaad.

> [ 4 ] Keep with you some thing that your father had used, viz a

> ring,chain,watch etc., if nothing else at least his photograph.

> [ 5 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak

> wrapped in cotton. Do it for four days regularly. Do not bring

back

> home the digging tool.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Punditji,

> >

> > Sadar charan vandana.

> >

> > Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things have

> changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has

become

> very hostile to me. It all started as she came to know that I have

> applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not, its

in

> the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same

> place as long as I don't get other job. Can you please let me know

> which planet is responsible for that?

> > You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done and

> also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know if

> it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place

and

> is there anything that i should do?

> > My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if the

> varshphal upayas can help.

> >

> > Thankyou very much,

> >

> > Rekha

> >

> >

> >

> > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

> >

> Be a PS3 game guru.

> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at

Games.

>

Guest guest

Thankyou very very much for your kind advice. Sincerely, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha,yes you can wrap the piece in a yellow cloth and wear it in your gold chain.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Thankyou very much Punditji for your quick

response, even your reply gives some releif. Thankyou for explaining the planet positions for next year. I can do all upayas suggested by you, just have one question regarding the upaya number 1; to wear a small square piece of silver round the neck - I have a thin silver sheet and will cut a square piece from that but it will have sharp edges, can I wrap it in some kind of cloth? if yes, which color? Can I attach it with my gold chain that i always wear? or should it be worn in a thread or silver chain?> > Koti koti dhanyawad and sadar charan vandana,> > Rekha> > < wrote:> > Dear Rekha,> > " hathi baitha takhta par, takhta thar-tharane laga"> " suraj baitha jis hi ghar mein, grahan wahan aane lagaa"> > this is what happens when Rahu comes to the first house in the varsh > phal. This year {

46th }the rahu comes to your 1st house, therefore > some turbulence is expected.> > Sun , your lagnesh, this year is placed in the sixth house along > with mercury { karak of your boss }. Here the mercury is considered > exalted and strong where as the sun is considered as depressed. This > explains your relationship with the boss.> > I am suggesting the Varsh phal upaya which will take care of these > adversely placed planets.> > [ 1 ] Wear a small square piece of silver round your neck.> [ 2 ] Once offer at a temple a copper lota filled with wheat grain > and gur.> [ 3 ] Keep with you in your purse, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a > coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari > to give you a coin in prasaad.> [ 4 ] Keep with you some thing that your father had used, viz a > ring,chain,watch etc., if nothing

else at least his photograph.> [ 5 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak > wrapped in cotton. Do it for four days regularly. Do not bring back > home the digging tool.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Rekha Gupta > <rg1002003@> wrote:> >> > Respected Punditji,> > > > Sadar charan vandana.> > > > Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things have > changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has become > very hostile to me. It all started as she came to know that I have > applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not, its in > the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same > place as long as I don't get other job.

Can you please let me know > which planet is responsible for that?> > You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done and > also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know if > it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place and > is there anything that i should do?> > My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if the > varshphal upayas can help.> > > > Thankyou very much,> > > > Rekha> > > > > > > > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go > > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.> >> > > > > > > > Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at

Games.>

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Respected Punditji, Sadar Charan vandana I have completed all the upayas told by you in my varshphal. I did not have anything used by my father, not even a single photo. 1. I have kept with me a photo where he is posed with my mother and my daughter. Is that okay? OR should I separate his picture from others? 2. Sometime ago you told me to recite the stotra of Budh and Shukra everyday. Should I continue with that? 3. Can I recite the stotra of Sun and Saturn also? Please advise. Thanks and best Regards, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha," hathi baitha takhta par, takhta thar-tharane laga"" suraj baitha jis hi ghar mein, grahan wahan aane lagaa"this is what happens when Rahu comes to the first house in the varsh phal. This year { 46th }the rahu comes to your 1st house, therefore some turbulence is expected.Sun , your lagnesh, this year is placed in the sixth house along with mercury { karak of your boss }. Here the mercury is considered exalted and strong where as the sun is considered as depressed. This explains your relationship with the boss.I am suggesting the Varsh phal upaya which will take care of these adversely placed planets.[ 1 ] Wear a small square piece of silver round your neck.[ 2 ] Once offer at a temple a

copper lota filled with wheat grain and gur.[ 3 ] Keep with you in your purse, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a coin in prasaad.[ 4 ] Keep with you some thing that your father had used, viz a ring,chain,watch etc., if nothing else at least his photograph.[ 5 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak wrapped in cotton. Do it for four days regularly. Do not bring back home the digging tool.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> > Sadar charan vandana.> > Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things have changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has become very hostile to me. It all started

as she came to know that I have applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not, its in the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same place as long as I don't get other job. Can you please let me know which planet is responsible for that?> You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done and also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know if it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place and is there anything that i should do?> My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if the varshphal upayas can help.> > Thankyou very much,> > Rekha> > > > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.>

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

Dear Rekha,

[ 1 ] Yes keep that photograph. You need not separate his photo from

the rest.

[ 2 ] You can stop reciting the stotra for mercury if you like. But

continue with the stotra for Venus. Venus is the lord of the 10th

house { profession }.

[ 3 ] Yes you can recite the stotra for Sun because it is your Lagna

lord. Reciting the stotra for Saturn would also be good because you

are going through the maha dasha of saturn.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Respected Punditji,

> Sadar Charan vandana

>

> I have completed all the upayas told by you in my varshphal. I

did not have anything used by my father, not even a single photo.

> 1. I have kept with me a photo where he is posed with my mother

and my daughter. Is that okay? OR should I separate his picture from

others?

> 2. Sometime ago you told me to recite the stotra of Budh and

Shukra everyday. Should I continue with that?

> 3. Can I recite the stotra of Sun and Saturn also?

> Please advise.

>

> Thanks and best Regards,

> Rekha

>

> < wrote:

>

> Dear Rekha,

>

>

varsh

therefore

>

considered

This

>

>

> and gur.

pujari

back

> home the digging tool.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Punditji,

> >

> > Sadar charan vandana.

> >

> > Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things have

> changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has

become

> very hostile to me. It all started as she came to know that I have

> applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not, its

in

> the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same

> place as long as I don't get other job. Can you please let me know

> which planet is responsible for that?

> > You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done and

> also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know if

> it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place

and

> is there anything that i should do?

> > My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if the

> varshphal upayas can help.

> >

> > Thankyou very much,

> >

> > Rekha

> >

> >

> >

> > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

> >

> It's here! Your new message!

> Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

>

Guest guest

Respected Punditji, sadar charan vandana Thanks for your response. I will follow your guidance. For sometime, say about one year, I have noticed that most of bad things had happened to me on Thursdays, like arguments with Boss and slip of tongue while talking to somebody .. means things don't go normal. Normally I was trying to wear yellow clothes on Thursdays, now I have even stopped doing so, I fear that my Jupiter has gone malefic and wearing yellow on Thursday would even enhance its malefic effect. Is it just coincidence or do I need to appease Jupiter by fasting or chanting etc. Thanks & Best Regards, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha,[ 1 ] Yes keep that photograph. You need not separate his photo from the rest.[ 2 ] You can stop reciting the stotra for mercury if you like. But continue with the stotra for Venus. Venus is the lord of the 10th house { profession }. [ 3 ] Yes you can recite the stotra for Sun because it is your Lagna lord. Reciting the stotra for Saturn would also be good because you are going through the maha dasha of saturn.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> Sadar Charan

vandana> > I have completed all the upayas told by you in my varshphal. I did not have anything used by my father, not even a single photo. > 1. I have kept with me a photo where he is posed with my mother and my daughter. Is that okay? OR should I separate his picture from others?> 2. Sometime ago you told me to recite the stotra of Budh and Shukra everyday. Should I continue with that?> 3. Can I recite the stotra of Sun and Saturn also?> Please advise.> > Thanks and best Regards,> Rekha> > < wrote:> > Dear Rekha,> > " hathi baitha takhta par, takhta thar-tharane laga"> " suraj baitha jis hi ghar mein, grahan wahan aane lagaa"> > this is what happens when Rahu comes to the first house in the varsh > phal. This year { 46th }the rahu comes to your 1st house, therefore

> some turbulence is expected.> > Sun , your lagnesh, this year is placed in the sixth house along > with mercury { karak of your boss }. Here the mercury is considered > exalted and strong where as the sun is considered as depressed. This > explains your relationship with the boss.> > I am suggesting the Varsh phal upaya which will take care of these > adversely placed planets.> > [ 1 ] Wear a small square piece of silver round your neck.> [ 2 ] Once offer at a temple a copper lota filled with wheat grain > and gur.> [ 3 ] Keep with you in your purse, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a > coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari > to give you a coin in prasaad.> [ 4 ] Keep with you some thing that your father had used, viz a > ring,chain,watch etc., if nothing else at least his photograph.> [ 5 ] Bury in a

place where grass grows a piece of kala namak > wrapped in cotton. Do it for four days regularly. Do not bring back > home the digging tool.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Rekha Gupta > <rg1002003@> wrote:> >> > Respected Punditji,> > > > Sadar charan vandana.> > > > Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things have > changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has become > very hostile to me. It all started as she came to know that I have > applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not, its in > the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same > place as long as I don't get other job. Can you please let me know > which planet is

responsible for that?> > You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done and > also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know if > it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place and > is there anything that i should do?> > My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if the > varshphal upayas can help.> > > > Thankyou very much,> > > > Rekha> > > > > > > > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go > > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.> >> > > > > > > > It's here! Your new message!> Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.>

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

Dear Rekha,

Yes. It is quite possible. Your Jupiter is not only badly placed in

the janma kundali, in this year's varsh phal it is badly placed.

That is why I had suggested you keep something that your father had

used. Apart from that upaya you could :

Keep at home 7 sabut lal mirch { whole red chilies with stem } and a

handful of chana dal tied together in a yellow cloth. Keep it in the

south western corner of the house.

You could also recite the stotra for jupiter if you like.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Respected Punditji,

> sadar charan vandana

>

> Thanks for your response. I will follow your guidance.

> For sometime, say about one year, I have noticed that most of

bad things had happened to me on Thursdays, like arguments with Boss

and slip of tongue while talking to somebody .. means things don't

go normal. Normally I was trying to wear yellow clothes on

Thursdays, now I have even stopped doing so, I fear that my Jupiter

has gone malefic and wearing yellow on Thursday would even enhance

its malefic effect. Is it just coincidence or do I need to appease

Jupiter by fasting or chanting etc.

>

> Thanks & Best Regards,

> Rekha

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Rekha,

>

> [ 1 ] Yes keep that photograph. You need not separate his photo

from

> the rest.

> [ 2 ] You can stop reciting the stotra for mercury if you like.

But

> continue with the stotra for Venus. Venus is the lord of the 10th

> house { profession }.

> [ 3 ] Yes you can recite the stotra for Sun because it is your

Lagna

> lord. Reciting the stotra for Saturn would also be good because

you

> are going through the maha dasha of saturn.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Punditji,

> > Sadar Charan vandana

> >

> > I have completed all the upayas told by you in my varshphal. I

> did not have anything used by my father, not even a single photo.

> > 1. I have kept with me a photo where he is posed with my mother

> and my daughter. Is that okay? OR should I separate his picture

from

> others?

> > 2. Sometime ago you told me to recite the stotra of Budh and

> Shukra everyday. Should I continue with that?

> > 3. Can I recite the stotra of Sun and Saturn also?

> > Please advise.

> >

> > Thanks and best Regards,

> > Rekha

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Rekha,

> >

> > " hathi baitha takhta par, takhta thar-tharane laga "

> > " suraj baitha jis hi ghar mein, grahan wahan aane lagaa "

> >

> > this is what happens when Rahu comes to the first house in the

> varsh

> > phal. This year { 46th }the rahu comes to your 1st house,

> therefore

> > some turbulence is expected.

> >

> > Sun , your lagnesh, this year is placed in the sixth house along

> > with mercury { karak of your boss }. Here the mercury is

> considered

> > exalted and strong where as the sun is considered as depressed.

> This

> > explains your relationship with the boss.

> >

> > I am suggesting the Varsh phal upaya which will take care of

these

> > adversely placed planets.

> >

> > [ 1 ] Wear a small square piece of silver round your neck.

> > [ 2 ] Once offer at a temple a copper lota filled with wheat

grain

> > and gur.

> > [ 3 ] Keep with you in your purse, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a

> > coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the

> pujari

> > to give you a coin in prasaad.

> > [ 4 ] Keep with you some thing that your father had used, viz a

> > ring,chain,watch etc., if nothing else at least his photograph.

> > [ 5 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak

> > wrapped in cotton. Do it for four days regularly. Do not bring

> back

> > home the digging tool.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Rekha Gupta

> > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Punditji,

> > >

> > > Sadar charan vandana.

> > >

> > > Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things

have

> > changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has

> become

> > very hostile to me. It all started as she came to know that I

have

> > applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not,

its

> in

> > the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same

> > place as long as I don't get other job. Can you please let me

know

> > which planet is responsible for that?

> > > You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done

and

> > also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know

if

> > it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place

> and

> > is there anything that i should do?

> > > My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if

the

> > varshphal upayas can help.

> > >

> > > Thankyou very much,

> > >

> > > Rekha

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> > > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > It's here! Your new message!

> > Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

> >

> It's here! Your new message!

> Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

>

• 9 months later...

Respected Punditji, Last year you told me the varshphal upaya for my 46th year. I did all of them at that time. In the first upaya I had to wear a square silver piece around the neck. Per your advice I wrapped the piece in yellow cloth and attached it with my gold chain that I was wearing. Now I tell you what happened afterwards, just with the purpose of sharing with you and others; My husband got very upset whenever he saw that little yellow cloth tied with my chain, because he always thinks that I am a very superstitious person, normally I tried that it should not be visible but the chain keeps moving so sometime it was visible, even then I continued with it until September 2007 and there was peace at home and in our relationship as well. In October i had to attend a family wedding and to wear the matching jewelry I took off my chain and at that time I explored that my chain was half damaged at one place and if I had

not taken it off on that day, may be I could have lost it in the next few days. It was a heavy 30gm real gold chain that I kept wearing, thus I was saved from the loss. But the mistake I made was that I didn't try to get it repaired or to wear that square silver piece in another chain. And per your words Rahu was sitting on the takht and started showing its effect, today the situation is that I am in grave trouble with my husband, we have not even talked to each other normally since Deewali, although we are living together under the same roof but thats it. And just 2 days ago I realized my mistake. Perhaps this is what we call destiny. Anyway I have bought a sterling silver locket from the market and have worn the square silver piece back around the neck in the sterling silver chain placed inside the locket wrapped in yellow cloth. I need your blessings and would also like to

know if its okay to wear silver square piece inside the locket. Best regards, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha," hathi baitha takhta par, takhta thar-tharane laga"" suraj baitha jis hi ghar mein, grahan wahan aane lagaa"this is what happens when Rahu comes to the first house in the varsh phal. This year { 46th }the rahu comes to your 1st house, therefore some turbulence is

expected.Sun , your lagnesh, this year is placed in the sixth house along with mercury { karak of your boss }. Here the mercury is considered exalted and strong where as the sun is considered as depressed. This explains your relationship with the boss.I am suggesting the Varsh phal upaya which will take care of these adversely placed planets.[ 1 ] Wear a small square piece of silver round your neck.[ 2 ] Once offer at a temple a copper lota filled with wheat grain and gur.[ 3 ] Keep with you in your purse, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a coin in prasaad.[ 4 ] Keep with you some thing that your father had used, viz a ring,chain,watch etc., if nothing else at least his photograph.[ 5 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak wrapped in cotton. Do it for four days regularly. Do not bring back home the

digging tool.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> > Sadar charan vandana.> > Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things have changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has become very hostile to me. It all started as she came to know that I have applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not, its in the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same place as long as I don't get other job. Can you please let me know which planet is responsible for that?> You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done and also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know if it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place and is

there anything that i should do?> My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if the varshphal upayas can help.> > Thankyou very much,> > Rekha> > > > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go > with Mail for Mobile. Get started.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Rekha ji,

In case you are wearing the silver piece either in a chain or in a

locket, then wrapping it in a yellow cloth is not necessary. I

advise to wrap the piece in a yellow cloth when it is to be carried

either in a purse or a wallet because these items are made of

leather. Since you are wearing it in a silever chain then it is not

necessary that you wrap it in a yellow cloth.

Yes it is alright to wear it in a locket.

God bless you,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Respected Punditji,

>

> Last year you told me the varshphal upaya for my 46th year. I

did all of them at that time. In the first upaya I had to wear a

square silver piece around the neck. Per your advice I wrapped the

piece in yellow cloth and attached it with my gold chain that I was

wearing. Now I tell you what happened afterwards, just with the

purpose of sharing with you and others;

> My husband got very upset whenever he saw that little yellow

cloth tied with my chain, because he always thinks that I am a very

superstitious person, normally I tried that it should not be visible

but the chain keeps moving so sometime it was visible, even then I

continued with it until September 2007 and there was peace at home

and in our relationship as well. In October i had to attend a family

wedding and to wear the matching jewelry I took off my chain and at

that time I explored that my chain was half damaged at one place and

if I had not taken it off on that day, may be I could have lost it

in the next few days. It was a heavy 30gm real gold chain that I

kept wearing, thus I was saved from the loss.

>

> But the mistake I made was that I didn't try to get it repaired

or to wear that square silver piece in another chain. And per your

words Rahu was sitting on the takht and started showing its effect,

today the situation is that I am in grave trouble with my husband,

we have not even talked to each other normally since Deewali,

although we are living together under the same roof but thats it.

And just 2 days ago I realized my mistake. Perhaps this is what we

call destiny.

>

> Anyway I have bought a sterling silver locket from the market

and have worn the square silver piece back around the neck in the

sterling silver chain placed inside the locket wrapped in yellow

cloth.

>

> I need your blessings and would also like to know if its okay to

wear silver square piece inside the locket.

>

> Best regards,

>

> Rekha

>

> < wrote:

>

> Dear Rekha,

>

>

varsh

therefore

>

considered

This

>

>

> and gur.

pujari

back

> home the digging tool.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >