IndiaDivine.org

varshphal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Punditji, Sadar charan vandana. Lately everything was going very well, but suddenly things have changed, office atmosphere has become very tense, manager has become very hostile to me. It all started as she came to know that I have applied for other jobs. Whether I would get other job or not, its in the hands of destiny, but I have to continue working at the same place as long as I don't get other job. Can you please let me know which planet is responsible for that? You told me to bury 'gur' close to cemetry that i have done and also do chanting of 'budh mantra' everyday. Please let me know if it's some other planet thats creating problem at the work place and is there anything that i should do? My birthday is also around on April 1, please let me know if the varshphal upayas can help. Thankyou very much, Rekha

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.