IndiaDivine.org

Thank you Child

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you very much Pandit Bhooshanpriya ji for your kind advice. With our best regards,Mohitansh < wrote: Dear Mohitansha,I have gone through their horoscopes. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you. Go to the files and read the rules of doing the remedies before they do the upaya suggested by me.Heart problem of the daughter :[ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of her room 4 haldi ganth in a brass bowl.[ 2 ] Immerse in a river , once, ten mushrooms kept in an earthen pot.[ 3 ] Get her right side of the nose pierced and make her wear a silver wire or silver stud for 100 days.[ 4 ] make her recite the following mantra at least 108 times a day:“ oum lam lalita devibhyaam namahâ€Progeny :The

two horoscopes of Mohit and his wife are severely afflicted as far as a son is concerned . Upaya to be done by both of them :[ 1 ] Have a male black pup as a pet at home. If the pup is the only male born in that liter it would be certain that there will be progeny. If that is not possible then feed stray dogs on sunday mornings before sun rise.[ 2 ] Use the bed given to them at the time of marriage by the in-laws. If such a bed doesn't exist then spread a few black & white til under the bed sheet. The til need not be removed every day.[ 3 ] Worship Lord Ganesh every day.[ 4 ] Keep in the North West of their house a little honey in a bronze container.[ 5 ] recite the following mantra as many times a day as they can :Gopala Krishna Mantra : Aum sreem hreem kleem glaum devakisuta govinda vaasudeva jagatpate dehimey tanayam krishna twam aham saranam gataha { O Son of Devaki. O

Govinda. O Vasudeva. O Lord ofthe Universe. O Krishna Give me a son. I have takenrefuge in thee.}Upaya to be done by the husband :[ 1 ] Go and place in his ancestral home or where his father lives a handful of rice in a brass bowl.[ 2 ] Every day apply haldi tilak between his eye brows.Upaya to be done by the wife :[ 1 ] immerse in a river once a little Jau { barley }kept in a copper container.[ 2 ] Every Thursday water a peepal tree. It would be better if she brings home a small peepal sapling in a flower pot and water it every day. Keep the peepal sapling out in the verandah or on the roof.Sincerely,Priya , L Deep wrote:>> Respected Pandit ji, > > The family is really hardpressed and has neither the access to a computer nor used it much. I know that they do not have mail

accounts. But I'll pass the information and see if they can somehow take your kind advice. It would have been very helpful if you could take a look, because that way at least I could have conveyed my message. Thanks for considering and warm regards.> > deep> > wrote: Dear Deep ,> > Ask your friend to log in and seek advice. I do not answer proxy > questions.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > , L Deep wrote:> >> > Respected Pandit ji,> > > > I am posting the details of a family - their daughter was born > with a heart condition and has, by 9 years of age, undergone 3 open > hearts, and several angiographies. And yet there has as yet been no

> permanent cure to her condition which slides from one episode to the > next. The couple has been desirous of a second child for some time > but without hope so far.> > > > (1) What can be done to protect the existing child, and > > (2) what can be done towards seeking the blessing for another > child. > > > > I look forward to hearing some remedial guidance from you.> > > > Wife: 21 Sept, 1971, 7:15am, Agra> > Husband: 27 July, 1965, 8:55pm, Delhi> > Daughter: 20 Sept, 1997, 11:21am, New Delhi> > > > Regards,> > deep> > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos.> >> > > > > IMPORTANT : Lal Kitab remedies are a serious matter. Unless done

according to the rules, they may not be effective. READ the rules of doing remedies from the files. >