IndiaDivine.org

FINANCIAL PROBLEMS (RAJESH)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Priya Jee, I am member of this group, I have been sent mail first on this group ID but when yourgoodself has not respond than I send mail on your ID. I have started investment in stock market but no positive response I am getting. I can't present myself effectively. Thanking you, With regards, RAJESH RANA Note: forwarded message attached.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Dear rajesh, Post your request in the group. I do not entertain private mail. Briefly state the problems you need upaya for. Sincerely, PriyaRAJESH RANA <rajeshrana1973 wrote: Respected Priya Jee Two mails I have sent but no response I have received. PanditJee please suggest me some upayas to come out of my problems. Thanking you With regards RAJESH RANA Note: forwarded message attached. Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution! Wed, 9 May 2007 11:33:59 +0100 (BST)RAJESH RANA <rajeshrana1973RAJESH < Respected pandit jee I have already been sent my particulars but no response is received. Sir, my particulars are here under : NAME : RAJESH RANA DOB : 1ST JANUARY 1973 TIME : 3.24AM PLACE : NEW DELHI I am lack of confidence, can’t take my decision at my own and looks towards other for support to my

decision. Even small hurdles puts me in tension. I always live with hidden fear without any specific reason. I have no observation power to the circumstances. I stand no opinion about anything, as I see people's having. I do always think negative, unable to concentrate at anything. I always feel helpless and fight with myself. Money does not stay at my hand, financially feeling tight. In order to improve financial position, I have started doing investment in

stock market but not gaining any fruitful result and going in loss. My knowledge is very poor. Since childhood , things comes very very late in my life. I feel alone and neglected everywhere. Presentation of any thing is very very poor even I do my best efforts to perform my duties. I am working with the Cooperative Bank and have been thrown junior to 20 colleauges in office. No reward I get back even of my best performance. Please suggest some remedial step to improve my situation overall and financially. Already I am doing : I do Gaitery Japa every day I recite Strote of Chandra, Mangla, Sunny. I give urge to Surya daily I recite Hanuman Chalisha daily. I go to Shiva Temple with milk and light Deeya every Monday Sir should I continue with these routine? Thanking you With regards, RAJESH RANA Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!