IndiaDivine.org

Some clarification regarding doing the upayas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Pandit Bhooshanpriya Jee, Saadar Charansparsh, Please accept my heart-felt respect for suggesting upayas. Since a malefic Shani can potentially cause trouble to my daughter, i am giving Mercury and Saturn upayas the first priority. Which upaya, Mercury or Saturn must i do first? My first priority is that my daughter is

safe. I have gone through the file section of the group and understood the procedure of doing remedies. However, i have some queries: Saturn Upayas: 1. Bury in a place where grass grows 7 pieces of kala namak twice with a gap of a few days in between. Q: Can this place be a public park? Do I need to dig deep or just a few inches will do? I assume that I need to throw away the digging tool. Can i use a iron tool, such as khurpi? Do I need to ensure that the place where I bury black salt is not stepped on or dirtied by other people/animals? Do I need to bury black salt at exactly the the same place twice? A gap of how many days would you suggest? 2. Offer at any temple a little milk + a handful of chana dal for 13 days regularly. Q: In the earlier suggestion (about career) you had suggested this remedy for 6 days. Are these two distinct remedies or the same with 13 instead of 6 days? Do i need to offer the two items separately (if yes, what is the order – chana dal first or the milk?) or the chana dal mixed/soaked in milk? Mercury Strengthening Upayas: 1. Gift green clothes to your sister or bua ji. Q: I do not have a real sister (my father married twice, my sister is from my father’s earlier wife) nor buaji (she passed way several years back). Can I gift it to a eunuch/needy lady by making a sankalp that i am gifting it to a sister? I can gift green clothes to my sister, however, she stays in Kanpur, so logistically, it will be difficult. Will sending clothes by parcel do or i need to gift her the clothes by my own hands? 2. Feed sabut moong to the birds every day. If necessary you can soak the moong in water the night before. Q: Any special bird or any bird would

do? Career Upaya: [ 1 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms in an earthen pot, once. Q: Can this earthen pot be a small lota-shaped (small pitcher – Handi) earthen pot that potters sell on the roadside? Do I need to lid the pot? If yes, do I need to seal the lid with clay or something? Thanking You, Dhiraj Misra

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers