IndiaDivine.org

work situation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskar Priya Ji. I hope you had a wonderful time in Badrinath and Kedarnath, such a beautiful part of India. I thought of your journey during the time you were away. Priya Ji - we are having big difficulties at work. I know when you gave my varshphal for last year you mentioned problems in the work place. I performed remedy for this. The problem is one particular person who is causing problems for the whole team. I attempt each day to stay balanced in this situation. Personally I find it difficult to be in the same room as this particular woman and i am working hard on compassion and trying to understand my learning from this situation but.........we now have one worker who feels bullied and stressed and is off sick, one doctor who walked out early yesterday because of the way she was spoken to and treated by this woman, the other workers feel their work is

being constantly monitored and checked by her and it is not her role to do this. This person is failing in her own responsibilites by watching what the other part of the team are doing. Because this is not just one person experiencing the harrassment and bullying and actual destruction of a potentially brilliant service I dont know how to move forward with it. In the past there have been complaints about this woman to senior managers but nothing has been done about it. Roughly two years ago I tried to move things forward by putting my own head on the block and ended up in mediation with the person - and even within that nothing was truly resolved. Is there some remedy I can perform to bring about some peace and harmony for all within the workplace? We moved to a new building a year ago and things are becoming increasingly more and more difficult. The new service

started on 3.4.06 at 9am in the centre of bradford. Can you help please. I feel people will leave and basically we have a good team. Or maybe it is some weakness in my chart, but all are sufferring. With love Su