IndiaDivine.org

Varsh Phal Upaya for mother Helen Khaj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Helen,

[ 1 ] She has Rahu in the 5th house for her 73rd year. This will

make her all the more withdrawn. She may stop socializing altogether.

[ a ]Keep in her room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in

rain water. You can use a small glass jar for it.

[ b ] throw in a school compound a few grains of rice for 7 days

regularly. You can throw them from out side of the boundary.

[ 2 ] Her moon is not well placed and could lead to more depression.

Therefore :

[ a ] Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this

container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the

water, in the North East corner of her room. Keep the lid on so that

the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last

you for a year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can

be used.

[ b ] Immerse in a river 121 small pieces of cheese, once. Throw the

pieces into water one by one.

Rest of the varsh phal upaya :

[ 1 ] Keep in her room, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was

offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a

coin in prasaad.

[ 2 ] Offer at any temple / church a few grains of chana dal for 7

days regularly.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " helenkhaj "

<helenkhaj wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Priya

>

> Could you please advise Varsh phal upaya for my mother. Her

birthday

> is tomorrow. Please give a very very strong upaya to solve her

> depression and she get socialize with people. Really I get tired

of

> her behavior and depression. Thank you.

>

>

> Birth date: July 5, 1935

> Birth time: 11:05 p.m.

> Birth place: Tehran, Iran

> Time zone: 3:30 East

> Long: 51 E 26

> Lat: 35 N 40

>

>

> Sincerely

>

>

> Helen

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Priya, Thank you very much for your email. 1a - Can we use Ganga jal water because we have very dry summer this year? In which direction she keeps jar? 1b- I throw a few rice in a school or she need to do that? Ask Priet anykind coin or make specific kind of metal such as brass or neckle or other kind? What is Chana dal? Will be her health okay for next year? Thank you for your time and help. Sincerely, Helen < wrote: Dear Helen,[ 1 ] She has Rahu in the 5th house for her 73rd year. This will make her all the more withdrawn. She may stop socializing altogether.[ a ]Keep in her room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in rain water. You can use a small glass jar for it.[ b ] throw in a school compound a few grains of rice for 7 days regularly. You can throw them from out side of the boundary.[ 2 ] Her moon is not well placed and could lead to more depression. Therefore :[ a ] Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the water, in the North East

corner of her room. Keep the lid on so that the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last you for a year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can be used.[ b ] Immerse in a river 121 small pieces of cheese, once. Throw the pieces into water one by one.Rest of the varsh phal upaya :[ 1 ] Keep in her room, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a coin in prasaad.[ 2 ] Offer at any temple / church a few grains of chana dal for 7 days regularly.Sincerely,Priya , "helenkhaj" <helenkhaj wrote:>> Dear Mr. Priya> > Could you please advise Varsh phal upaya for my mother. Her birthday > is tomorrow. Please give a very very strong upaya

to solve her > depression and she get socialize with people. Really I get tired of > her behavior and depression. Thank you.> > > Birth date: July 5, 1935> Birth time: 11:05 p.m.> Birth place: Tehran, Iran> Time zone: 3:30 East> Long: 51 E 26> Lat: 35 N 40> > > Sincerely> > > Helen>

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

Dear Helen,

[ 1a ] Yes you can use ganga jal. If possible you should keep it in

the north direction.

[ 1b ] You can also throw the rice after a mantal vow that you are

doing it on her behalf.

[ 2 ] A copper coin without a hole will be ideal. You can ask any of

your friends to offer such a coin at the temple and then ask the

priest to give that coin to you.

[ 3 ] Chana dal is a pulse of broken black gram.

[ 4 ] She might have some breathing problem because of her Jupiter

in the 8th house. I have already suggested the chana dal upaya for

it.

Currently she is going through the Jupiter / Rahu dasha. If she can

recite the mahamrityunjaya mantra it will be the best thing. If not

she can atleast listen to it being recited.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Helen Khajekian

<helenkhaj wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Priya,

>

> Thank you very much for your email.

>

> 1a - Can we use Ganga jal water because we have very dry summer

this year? In which direction she keeps jar?

>

> 1b- I throw a few rice in a school or she need to do that?

>

> Ask Priet anykind coin or make specific kind of metal such as

brass or neckle or other kind?

>

> What is Chana dal?

>

> Will be her health okay for next year?

>

> Thank you for your time and help.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Helen

>

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Helen,

>

> [ 1 ] She has Rahu in the 5th house for her 73rd year. This will

> make her all the more withdrawn. She may stop socializing

altogether.

>

> [ a ]Keep in her room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in

> rain water. You can use a small glass jar for it.

> [ b ] throw in a school compound a few grains of rice for 7 days

> regularly. You can throw them from out side of the boundary.

>

> [ 2 ] Her moon is not well placed and could lead to more

depression.

> Therefore :

>

> [ a ] Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this

> container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the

> water, in the North East corner of her room. Keep the lid on so

that

> the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to

last

> you for a year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can

> be used.

>

> [ b ] Immerse in a river 121 small pieces of cheese, once. Throw

the

> pieces into water one by one.

>

> Rest of the varsh phal upaya :

>

> [ 1 ] Keep in her room, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which

was

> offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a

> coin in prasaad.

>

> [ 2 ] Offer at any temple / church a few grains of chana dal for 7

> days regularly.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " helenkhaj "

> <helenkhaj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr. Priya

> >

> > Could you please advise Varsh phal upaya for my mother. Her

> birthday

> > is tomorrow. Please give a very very strong upaya to solve her

> > depression and she get socialize with people. Really I get tired

> of

> > her behavior and depression. Thank you.

> >

> >

> > Birth date: July 5, 1935

> > Birth time: 11:05 p.m.

> > Birth place: Tehran, Iran

> > Time zone: 3:30 East

> > Long: 51 E 26

> > Lat: 35 N 40

> >

> >

> > Sincerely

> >

> >

> > Helen

> >

> Building a website is a piece of cake.

> Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Priya, Can I offer a copper coin to priest then priest give to my mother? I want to keep upaya private and I do not want to ask my friends to do anything for me regarding to upaya because they start to ask many questions which I am not comfortable to answer to them. Thank you for your time and help. Sincerely, Helen

< wrote: Dear Helen,[ 1a ] Yes you can use ganga jal. If possible you should keep it in the north direction.[ 1b ] You can also throw the rice after a mantal vow that you are doing it on her behalf.[ 2 ] A copper coin without a hole will be ideal. You can ask any of your friends to offer such a coin at the temple and then ask the priest to give that coin to you.[ 3 ] Chana dal is a pulse of broken black gram.[ 4 ] She might have some breathing problem because of her

Jupiter in the 8th house. I have already suggested the chana dal upaya for it.Currently she is going through the Jupiter / Rahu dasha. If she can recite the mahamrityunjaya mantra it will be the best thing. If not she can atleast listen to it being recited.Sincerely,Priya , Helen Khajekian <helenkhaj wrote:>> Dear Mr.Priya,> > Thank you very much for your email. > > 1a - Can we use Ganga jal water because we have very dry summer this year? In which direction she keeps jar? > > 1b- I throw a few rice in a school or she need to do that? > > Ask Priet anykind coin or make specific kind of metal such as brass or neckle or other kind? > > What is Chana dal?> > Will be her health okay for next year?>

> Thank you for your time and help.> > Sincerely,> > Helen > > > < wrote:> Dear Helen,> > [ 1 ] She has Rahu in the 5th house for her 73rd year. This will > make her all the more withdrawn. She may stop socializing altogether.> > [ a ]Keep in her room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in > rain water. You can use a small glass jar for it.> [ b ] throw in a school compound a few grains of rice for 7 days > regularly. You can throw them from out side of the boundary.> > [ 2 ] Her moon is not well placed and could lead to more depression. > Therefore :> > [ a ] Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this > container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the > water, in the North East corner of her room. Keep the lid on so

that > the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last > you for a year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can > be used.> > [ b ] Immerse in a river 121 small pieces of cheese, once. Throw the > pieces into water one by one.> > Rest of the varsh phal upaya :> > [ 1 ] Keep in her room, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was > offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a > coin in prasaad.> > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple / church a few grains of chana dal for 7 > days regularly.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "helenkhaj" > <helenkhaj@> wrote:> >> > Dear Mr. Priya> > > > Could you please advise Varsh

phal upaya for my mother. Her > birthday > > is tomorrow. Please give a very very strong upaya to solve her > > depression and she get socialize with people. Really I get tired > of > > her behavior and depression. Thank you.> > > > > > Birth date: July 5, 1935> > Birth time: 11:05 p.m.> > Birth place: Tehran, Iran> > Time zone: 3:30 East> > Long: 51 E 26> > Lat: 35 N 40> > > > > > Sincerely> > > > > > Helen> >> > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Helen,

Yes you can offer the coin which your mother can later take from the

priest.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Helen Khajekian

<helenkhaj wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Priya,

>

> Can I offer a copper coin to priest then priest give to my

mother?

>

> I want to keep upaya private and I do not want to ask my friends

to do anything for me regarding to upaya because they start to ask

many questions which I am not comfortable to answer to them.

>

> Thank you for your time and help.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Helen

>

>

>

> < wrote: Dear

Helen,

>

> [ 1a ] Yes you can use ganga jal. If possible you should keep it

in

> the north direction.

> [ 1b ] You can also throw the rice after a mantal vow that you are

> doing it on her behalf.

> [ 2 ] A copper coin without a hole will be ideal. You can ask any

of

> your friends to offer such a coin at the temple and then ask the

> priest to give that coin to you.

> [ 3 ] Chana dal is a pulse of broken black gram.

> [ 4 ] She might have some breathing problem because of her Jupiter

> in the 8th house. I have already suggested the chana dal upaya for

> it.

> Currently she is going through the Jupiter / Rahu dasha. If she

can

> recite the mahamrityunjaya mantra it will be the best thing. If

not

> she can atleast listen to it being recited.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Helen Khajekian

> <helenkhaj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr.Priya,

> >

> > Thank you very much for your email.

> >

> > 1a - Can we use Ganga jal water because we have very dry summer

> this year? In which direction she keeps jar?

> >

> > 1b- I throw a few rice in a school or she need to do that?

> >

> > Ask Priet anykind coin or make specific kind of metal such as

> brass or neckle or other kind?

> >

> > What is Chana dal?

> >

> > Will be her health okay for next year?

> >

> > Thank you for your time and help.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Helen

> >

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Helen,

> >

> > [ 1 ] She has Rahu in the 5th house for her 73rd year. This will

> > make her all the more withdrawn. She may stop socializing

> altogether.

> >

> > [ a ]Keep in her room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped

in

> > rain water. You can use a small glass jar for it.

> > [ b ] throw in a school compound a few grains of rice for 7 days

> > regularly. You can throw them from out side of the boundary.

> >

> > [ 2 ] Her moon is not well placed and could lead to more

> depression.

> > Therefore :

> >

> > [ a ] Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this

> > container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the

> > water, in the North East corner of her room. Keep the lid on so

> that

> > the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to

> last

> > you for a year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal

can

> > be used.

> >

> > [ b ] Immerse in a river 121 small pieces of cheese, once. Throw

> the

> > pieces into water one by one.

> >

> > Rest of the varsh phal upaya :

> >

> > [ 1 ] Keep in her room, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which

> was

> > offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you

a

> > coin in prasaad.

> >

> > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple / church a few grains of chana dal for

> > days regularly.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " helenkhaj "

> > <helenkhaj@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mr. Priya

> > >

> > > Could you please advise Varsh phal upaya for my mother. Her

> > birthday

> > > is tomorrow. Please give a very very strong upaya to solve her

> > > depression and she get socialize with people. Really I get

tired

> > of

> > > her behavior and depression. Thank you.

> > >

> > >

> > > Birth date: July 5, 1935

> > > Birth time: 11:05 p.m.

> > > Birth place: Tehran, Iran

> > > Time zone: 3:30 East

> > > Long: 51 E 26

> > > Lat: 35 N 40

> > >

> > >

> > > Sincerely

> > >

> > >

> > > Helen

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Building a website is a piece of cake.

> > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

> >

> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone

who knows.

> Answers - Check it out.

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Priya, Thank you very much for your help and time. God Bless you. Sincerely, Helen < wrote: Dear Helen,Yes you can offer the coin which your mother can later take from the priest.Sincerely,Priya , Helen Khajekian

<helenkhaj wrote:>> Dear Mr. Priya,> > Can I offer a copper coin to priest then priest give to my mother? > > I want to keep upaya private and I do not want to ask my friends to do anything for me regarding to upaya because they start to ask many questions which I am not comfortable to answer to them. > > Thank you for your time and help.> > Sincerely,> > Helen> > > > < wrote: Dear Helen,> > [ 1a ] Yes you can use ganga jal. If possible you should keep it in > the north direction.> [ 1b ] You can also throw the rice after a mantal vow that you are > doing it on her behalf.> [ 2 ] A copper coin without a hole will be ideal. You can ask any of > your friends to offer such a coin at the temple and then ask the > priest

to give that coin to you.> [ 3 ] Chana dal is a pulse of broken black gram.> [ 4 ] She might have some breathing problem because of her Jupiter > in the 8th house. I have already suggested the chana dal upaya for > it.> Currently she is going through the Jupiter / Rahu dasha. If she can > recite the mahamrityunjaya mantra it will be the best thing. If not > she can atleast listen to it being recited.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Helen Khajekian > <helenkhaj@> wrote:> >> > Dear Mr.Priya,> > > > Thank you very much for your email. > > > > 1a - Can we use Ganga jal water because we have very dry summer > this year? In which direction she keeps jar? > > > > 1b- I throw a few

rice in a school or she need to do that? > > > > Ask Priet anykind coin or make specific kind of metal such as > brass or neckle or other kind? > > > > What is Chana dal?> > > > Will be her health okay for next year?> > > > Thank you for your time and help.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Helen > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Helen,> > > > [ 1 ] She has Rahu in the 5th house for her 73rd year. This will > > make her all the more withdrawn. She may stop socializing > altogether.> > > > [ a ]Keep in her room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in > > rain water. You can use a small glass jar for it.> > [ b ] throw in a school compound a few grains of rice for 7 days > > regularly.

You can throw them from out side of the boundary.> > > > [ 2 ] Her moon is not well placed and could lead to more > depression. > > Therefore :> > > > [ a ] Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this > > container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the > > water, in the North East corner of her room. Keep the lid on so > that > > the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to > last > > you for a year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can > > be used.> > > > [ b ] Immerse in a river 121 small pieces of cheese, once. Throw > the > > pieces into water one by one.> > > > Rest of the varsh phal upaya :> > > > [ 1 ] Keep in her room, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which > was > > offered by some

one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a > > coin in prasaad.> > > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple / church a few grains of chana dal for 7 > > days regularly.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "helenkhaj" > > <helenkhaj@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Mr. Priya> > > > > > Could you please advise Varsh phal upaya for my mother. Her > > birthday > > > is tomorrow. Please give a very very strong upaya to solve her > > > depression and she get socialize with people. Really I get tired > > of > > > her behavior and depression. Thank you.> > > > > > > > > Birth date: July 5, 1935> >

> Birth time: 11:05 p.m.> > > Birth place: Tehran, Iran> > > Time zone: 3:30 East> > > Long: 51 E 26> > > Lat: 35 N 40> > > > > > > > > Sincerely> > > > > > > > > Helen> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out.>

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

• 2 months later...

Dear Mr. Priya, In which direction my mother keep copper coin with yellow cloth in her room. Thank you Helen < wrote: Dear Helen,Yes you can offer the coin which your mother can later take from the priest.Sincerely,Priya , Helen

Khajekian <helenkhaj wrote:>> Dear Mr. Priya,> > Can I offer a copper coin to priest then priest give to my mother? > > I want to keep upaya private and I do not want to ask my friends to do anything for me regarding to upaya because they start to ask many questions which I am not comfortable to answer to them. > > Thank you for your time and help.> > Sincerely,> > Helen> > > > < wrote: Dear Helen,> > [ 1a ] Yes you can use ganga jal. If possible you should keep it in > the north direction.> [ 1b ] You can also throw the rice after a mantal vow that you are > doing it on her behalf.> [ 2 ] A copper coin without a hole will be ideal. You can ask any of > your friends to offer such a coin at the temple and then ask the

> priest to give that coin to you.> [ 3 ] Chana dal is a pulse of broken black gram.> [ 4 ] She might have some breathing problem because of her Jupiter > in the 8th house. I have already suggested the chana dal upaya for > it.> Currently she is going through the Jupiter / Rahu dasha. If she can > recite the mahamrityunjaya mantra it will be the best thing. If not > she can atleast listen to it being recited.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Helen Khajekian > <helenkhaj@> wrote:> >> > Dear Mr.Priya,> > > > Thank you very much for your email. > > > > 1a - Can we use Ganga jal water because we have very dry summer > this year? In which direction she keeps jar? > > > > 1b-

I throw a few rice in a school or she need to do that? > > > > Ask Priet anykind coin or make specific kind of metal such as > brass or neckle or other kind? > > > > What is Chana dal?> > > > Will be her health okay for next year?> > > > Thank you for your time and help.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Helen > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Helen,> > > > [ 1 ] She has Rahu in the 5th house for her 73rd year. This will > > make her all the more withdrawn. She may stop socializing > altogether.> > > > [ a ]Keep in her room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in > > rain water. You can use a small glass jar for it.> > [ b ] throw in a school compound a few grains of rice for 7 days >

> regularly. You can throw them from out side of the boundary.> > > > [ 2 ] Her moon is not well placed and could lead to more > depression. > > Therefore :> > > > [ a ] Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this > > container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the > > water, in the North East corner of her room. Keep the lid on so > that > > the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to > last > > you for a year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can > > be used.> > > > [ b ] Immerse in a river 121 small pieces of cheese, once. Throw > the > > pieces into water one by one.> > > > Rest of the varsh phal upaya :> > > > [ 1 ] Keep in her room, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which > was > >

offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a > > coin in prasaad.> > > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple / church a few grains of chana dal for 7 > > days regularly.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "helenkhaj" > > <helenkhaj@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Mr. Priya> > > > > > Could you please advise Varsh phal upaya for my mother. Her > > birthday > > > is tomorrow. Please give a very very strong upaya to solve her > > > depression and she get socialize with people. Really I get tired > > of > > > her behavior and depression. Thank you.> > > > > > > > > Birth date: July 5,

1935> > > Birth time: 11:05 p.m.> > > Birth place: Tehran, Iran> > > Time zone: 3:30 East> > > Long: 51 E 26> > > Lat: 35 N 40> > > > > > > > > Sincerely> > > > > > > > > Helen> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out.>

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Dear Helen,

She can keep it in the East direction.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Helen Khajekian

<helenkhaj wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Priya,

>

> In which direction my mother keep copper coin with yellow cloth

in her room.

>

> Thank you

>

> Helen

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Helen,

>

> Yes you can offer the coin which your mother can later take from

the

> priest.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Helen Khajekian

> <helenkhaj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr. Priya,

> >

> > Can I offer a copper coin to priest then priest give to my

> mother?

> >

> > I want to keep upaya private and I do not want to ask my friends

> to do anything for me regarding to upaya because they start to ask

> many questions which I am not comfortable to answer to them.

> >

> > Thank you for your time and help.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Helen

> >

> >

> >

> > <@> wrote: Dear

> Helen,

> >

> > [ 1a ] Yes you can use ganga jal. If possible you should keep it

> in

> > the north direction.

> > [ 1b ] You can also throw the rice after a mantal vow that you

are

> > doing it on her behalf.

> > [ 2 ] A copper coin without a hole will be ideal. You can ask

any

> of

> > your friends to offer such a coin at the temple and then ask the

> > priest to give that coin to you.

> > [ 3 ] Chana dal is a pulse of broken black gram.

> > [ 4 ] She might have some breathing problem because of her

Jupiter

> > in the 8th house. I have already suggested the chana dal upaya

for

> > it.

> > Currently she is going through the Jupiter / Rahu dasha. If she

> can

> > recite the mahamrityunjaya mantra it will be the best thing. If

> not

> > she can atleast listen to it being recited.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Helen Khajekian

> > <helenkhaj@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mr.Priya,

> > >

> > > Thank you very much for your email.

> > >

> > > 1a - Can we use Ganga jal water because we have very dry

summer

> > this year? In which direction she keeps jar?

> > >

> > > 1b- I throw a few rice in a school or she need to do that?

> > >

> > > Ask Priet anykind coin or make specific kind of metal such as

> > brass or neckle or other kind?

> > >

> > > What is Chana dal?

> > >

> > > Will be her health okay for next year?

> > >

> > > Thank you for your time and help.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Helen

> > >

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Helen,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] She has Rahu in the 5th house for her 73rd year. This

will

> > > make her all the more withdrawn. She may stop socializing

> > altogether.

> > >

> > > [ a ]Keep in her room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped

> in

> > > rain water. You can use a small glass jar for it.

> > > [ b ] throw in a school compound a few grains of rice for 7

days

> > > regularly. You can throw them from out side of the boundary.

> > >

> > > [ 2 ] Her moon is not well placed and could lead to more

> > depression.

> > > Therefore :

> > >

> > > [ a ] Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep

this

> > > container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in

the

> > > water, in the North East corner of her room. Keep the lid on

so

> > that

> > > the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to

> > last

> > > you for a year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal

> can

> > > be used.

> > >

> > > [ b ] Immerse in a river 121 small pieces of cheese, once.

Throw

> > the

> > > pieces into water one by one.

> > >

> > > Rest of the varsh phal upaya :

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Keep in her room, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin

which

> > was

> > > offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give

you

> a

> > > coin in prasaad.

> > >

> > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple / church a few grains of chana dal

for

> 7

> > > days regularly.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " helenkhaj "

> > > <helenkhaj@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mr. Priya

> > > >

> > > > Could you please advise Varsh phal upaya for my mother. Her

> > > birthday

> > > > is tomorrow. Please give a very very strong upaya to solve

her

> > > > depression and she get socialize with people. Really I get

> tired

> > > of

> > > > her behavior and depression. Thank you.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Birth date: July 5, 1935

> > > > Birth time: 11:05 p.m.

> > > > Birth place: Tehran, Iran

> > > > Time zone: 3:30 East

> > > > Long: 51 E 26

> > > > Lat: 35 N 40

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Helen

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Building a website is a piece of cake.

> > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone

> who knows.

> > Answers - Check it out.

> >