Hi Gurujis,

My question

Will Dravid be sacked?

Hora No. 26

Will Greg Chappel be sacked?

Hora No. 28

regards,

enigma

Check Out the new free AIM® Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Kindly comment on the following analysis :

No.26 -- Ven-sun-Mer

RPs at chennai at 5:04:29 on 2nd April 2007 are :

Lagna ..Sat-jup

Moon....Mer-moon

Day.....moon

Moon . . owner of 6th cusp,in the star of own,,signifies 6th cusp

( other person will go ? ) Query is genuine.

11th CSL Ketu, in star of Venus. Venus does not signify 1st Cusp or

11th cusp ..hence wish ( sacking of Dravid ) will not be fulfileed.

Even though Mercury is present as common RP, still,Presence of retro

sat in RPs giving clue that the answer is negative.

conclusion : Rahul Dravid will not be sacked...it is a different

matter that he may decide to quit on his own.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, enigmacmpr wrote:

>

> Hi Gurujis,

>

> My question

>

> Will Dravid be sacked?

>

> Hora No. 26

>

> Will Greg Chappel be sacked?

>

> Hora No. 28

>

> regards,

>

> enigma

>

>

>

___

> Check Out the new free AIM® Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-

leading spam and email virus protection.

>

Guest guest

will rahul dravid sacked ? calculating at ludhiana on 2/4/2007 at6,43 am, for no 26 10 CSL mercury in star of jupiter at 7, lord of 8-9 -12 clearly indicates he will loose the captaincy. present dasa - bhukti is of moon. moon in its own star and sub at 5,lord of 4. he will play but not as captain. hs nagilalkitab <lalkitab wrote: Dear Members,Kindly comment on the following analysis :No.26 -- Ven-sun-MerRPs at

chennai at 5:04:29 on 2nd April 2007 are :Lagna ..Sat-jupMoon....Mer-moonDay.....moonMoon . . owner of 6th cusp,in the star of own,,signifies 6th cusp ( other person will go ? ) Query is genuine.11th CSL Ketu, in star of Venus. Venus does not signify 1st Cusp or 11th cusp ..hence wish ( sacking of Dravid ) will not be fulfileed.Even though Mercury is present as common RP, still,Presence of retro sat in RPs giving clue that the answer is negative.conclusion : Rahul Dravid will not be sacked...it is a different matter that he may decide to quit on his own.RegardsRajeev K Khattar , enigmacmpr wrote:>> Hi Gurujis,> > My question> > Will Dravid be sacked?> > Hora No. 26> > Will Greg Chappel be sacked?> > Hora No.

28> > regards,> > enigma> > > ___________> Check Out the new free AIM® Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.>

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

QUERY:Will Dravid be sacked? NAME: PLACE :L G HOS.-AHD GUJARAT DATE :MONDAY E: 2 - 4 - 2007 : TIME: 5 H. 30 M. 0 S. HOR.NO :26 (1-249): ASC 2 5 6 40 Ven Sun Mer Mer SUN. 12 18 0 49 Jup Mer Mer Jup : MOON 6 10 12 26 Mer Moo Moo Rah : MARS 11 2 47 11 Sat Mar Ven Ven : MERC 11 22 39

3 Sat Jup Sat Ven : JUP. 8 25 52 56 Mar Mer Rah Moo : VEN. 1 24 13 15 Mar Ven Mer Mer : SAT.-R 4 24 33 38 Moo Mer Rah Jup : RAHU 11 20 58 49 Sat Jup Jup Ven : KETU 5 20 58 49 Sun Ven Jup Ket : Asc sub sub lord is Mer. in the sub sub of Ven.not in both = NO (no importnat of sign lord) Asc sub sub lord is Mer in the star of Jup. not in both = NO Asc sub sub lord is Mer. in the sub sub of Ven,Ven is in own star = NO. In my opinion Dravid will not be sacked. Regards Kanak Bosmia lalkitab <lalkitab wrote: Dear Members,Kindly comment on the following analysis :No.26 -- Ven-sun-MerRPs at chennai at 5:04:29 on 2nd April 2007 are :Lagna ..Sat-jupMoon....Mer-moonDay.....moonMoon . . owner of 6th cusp,in the star of own,,signifies 6th cusp ( other person will go ? ) Query is genuine.11th CSL Ketu, in star of Venus. Venus does not signify 1st Cusp or 11th cusp ..hence wish ( sacking of Dravid ) will not be fulfileed.Even though Mercury is present as common RP, still,Presence of retro sat in RPs giving clue that the answer is negative.conclusion : Rahul Dravid will not be sacked...it is a different matter that he may decide to quit on his own.RegardsRajeev K

Khattar , enigmacmpr wrote:>> Hi Gurujis,> > My question> > Will Dravid be sacked?> > Hora No. 26> > Will Greg Chappel be sacked?> > Hora No. 28> > regards,> > enigma> > > ___________> Check Out the new free AIM® Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.>"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

To the best of my knowledge and as per statement of Dravid himself on media channels,he was appointed captain upto world cup event ONLY.He is no more a captain.hence the question of sacking or leaving does not arise.Therefore any attempt to answer the question is also irrelevent.

According to me question should be reframed.

New Querry: Will Dravid be reappointed as captain ? Horary No.122

Bipin

On 3/26/07, enigmacmpr <

enigmacmpr wrote:

Hi Gurujis,My questionWill Dravid be sacked?Hora No. 26Will Greg Chappel be sacked?Hora No. 28regards,enigma

Check Out the new free AIM® Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

Guest guest

for no 122 on 2,4,2007 at ludhiana, at 21, 12 IST moon is in star of moon as lord of 11 shows genuine querry. 10 th cusp sub lord will determine the status of dravid. it is mercury., lord of 1 and 10 in 5., in star of jupiter at 3rd (nutral) as lord of 4 and 7. it is not a strong significator of 6 or 10 or 11, so he will not reappointed captain.siddhi Goghari <skgrbv wrote: Dear Sirs, To the best of my knowledge and as per statement of

Dravid himself on media channels,he was appointed captain upto world cup event ONLY.He is no more a captain.hence the question of sacking or leaving does not arise.Therefore any attempt to answer the question is also irrelevent. According to me question should be reframed. New Querry: Will Dravid be reappointed as captain ? Horary No.122 Bipin On 3/26/07, enigmacmpr (AT) netscape (DOT) net < enigmacmpr (AT) netscape (DOT) net> wrote: Hi Gurujis,My questionWill Dravid be sacked?Hora No. 26Will Greg Chappel be

sacked?Hora No. 28regards,enigma Check Out the new free AIM® Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Dravid retained as captain for Bangladesh tour Saturday April 7, 06:05 PM MUMBAI (Reuters) - Rahul Dravid has been retained as India captain for the team's next three tours, the country's cricket board said on Saturday. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: QUERY:Will Dravid be sacked? NAME: PLACE :L G HOS.-AHD GUJARAT DATE :MONDAY E: 2 - 4 - 2007 : TIME: 5 H. 30 M. 0 S. HOR.NO :26 (1-249): ASC 2 5 6 40 Ven Sun Mer Mer SUN. 12 18 0 49 Jup Mer Mer Jup : MOON 6 10 12 26 Mer Moo Moo Rah : MARS 11 2 47 11 Sat Mar Ven Ven : MERC 11 22 39 3 Sat Jup Sat Ven : JUP. 8 25 52 56 Mar Mer Rah Moo : VEN. 1 24 13 15 Mar Ven Mer Mer : SAT.-R 4 24 33 38 Moo Mer Rah Jup : RAHU 11 20 58 49 Sat Jup Jup Ven : KETU 5 20 58 49 Sun

Ven Jup Ket : Asc sub sub lord is Mer. in the sub sub of Ven.not in both = NO (no importnat of sign lord) Asc sub sub lord is Mer in the star of Jup. not in both = NO Asc sub sub lord is Mer. in the sub sub of Ven,Ven is in own star = NO. In my opinion Dravid will not be sacked. Regards Kanak Bosmia lalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Members,Kindly comment on the following analysis :No.26 -- Ven-sun-MerRPs at chennai at 5:04:29 on 2nd April 2007 are :Lagna ..Sat-jupMoon....Mer-moonDay.....moonMoon . . owner of 6th cusp,in the star of own,,signifies 6th cusp ( other person will go ? ) Query is genuine.11th CSL Ketu, in star of Venus. Venus does not signify 1st Cusp or 11th cusp ..hence wish ( sacking of Dravid ) will not be fulfileed.Even though Mercury is present as common RP, still,Presence of retro sat in RPs giving clue that the answer is negative.conclusion : Rahul Dravid will not be sacked...it is a different matter that he may decide to quit on his

own.RegardsRajeev K Khattar , enigmacmpr wrote:>> Hi Gurujis,> > My question> > Will Dravid be sacked?> > Hora No. 26> > Will Greg Chappel be sacked?> > Hora No. 28> > regards,> > enigma> > > ___________> Check Out the new free AIM® Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.> "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and

writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

dear kanak ji and rajiv ji please accept my congratulations hs nagi

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

dear rajiv ji, i have only one pair of shoes and chappals, you warn me not to buy this year. can someone else buy or gift for me? what shall i do? regards hs nagilalkitab <lalkitab wrote: Dear Nagi Ji,Thanks for encouragement !Rajeev K Khattar , hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote:>> dear kanak ji and rajiv ji> please

accept my congratulations> hs nagi> > > > Bored stiff? Loosen up...> Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.>

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.