IndiaDivine.org

Will this person marry?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, Giving you a case of one of my aquaintances. Please resize the picture of kundali if doesnt show up good. I am not an expert but found few things. This is case of a male DOB 25-APR-1978 at pune 10:40 am. Venus is in "uchha rashi" but in 12th position and kritikka nakshatram so is wasted. but he is good looking person. Mars is in "neech rashi". The marriage yoga is in Dec-07, but he keeps on saying that he will never marry. Is it due to Jupiter in gemini? Also since mars is in jupiter's "Dhana" ,will this person be financially stable? -Amit

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Amit Sublords of 2,7,11 cusps show marriage.He is likely to marry.Again the starlords & sub lords of most planets show houses 1,6,10 which show reluctance to marry.Dasa lord Ketu,s sub lord also shows 1,6 which is indicative of present hesitation.However starting Ketu-Ven. his attitude will show a change.Ketu-Moon-Ven(or Sun) may see settlement of marriage.In any case Ven dasa will see him married.Placement of Ven in 12th may mean delay but it does not deny. A.K.SEHGALAmit Kulkarni <amit2578 wrote: Hi, Giving you a case of one of my aquaintances. Please resize the picture of kundali if doesnt show up good. I am not an expert but found few things. This is case of a male DOB 25-APR-1978 at pune 10:40 am. Venus is in "uchha rashi" but in 12th position and kritikka nakshatram so is wasted. but he is good looking person. Mars is in "neech rashi". The marriage yoga is in Dec-07, but he keeps on saying that he will never marry. Is it due to Jupiter in gemini? Also since mars is in jupiter's "Dhana" ,will this person be financially stable? -Amit Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger