IndiaDivine.org

Venture Funding

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

In the precise case mentioned by you, I would judge only the s/l of the XIth...for success...it should signify the houses, II or VI or XI... It will be prudent to keep retrogression as well as Punarphoo in mind also,before giving your final judgement...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 Cc: raichurarSent: Tuesday, 17 April, 2007 3:27:58 PM Venture Funding

HelloHow to find out the fructification of getting venture funding from an investor?What are the houses and factors to be looked at? I understand that 2-7-11-1 cusps will throw some light of partnerships (VC's take share) and the ASC and 11th giving the clear YES or NO.A friend of mine has given me a number 121, asking the question "Will I get the Venture Fund from the Investor who is in touch with me since April 1st and if so when?". (He is also more keen on knowing about the longevity of the venture if started soon.)A footnote - this friend of mine, has got venture fund during 2001 and could not continue running the software company beyond a certain period, as funds dried out and no new funds came through.RegardsRamesh

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Thanks Sir.XI cusp does signify, 2, 6, and 11 at 8 Am today at Chennai with that no 121, apart from ASC sublord being the sublord of 11th.I am not sure about retrogression and Punarphoo in this case.Could you please throw some light on fixingt eh DBA's?Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Ramesh, In the precise case mentioned by you, I would judge only the s/l of the XIth...for success...it should signify the houses, II or VI or XI... It will be prudent to keep retrogression as well as Punarphoo in mind also,before giving your final judgement... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! ramesh tendulkar

<ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Cc: raichurar Sent: Tuesday, 17 April, 2007 3:27:58 PM Venture Funding HelloHow to find out the fructification of getting venture funding from an investor?What are the houses and factors to be looked at? I understand that 2-7-11-1 cusps will throw some light of partnerships (VC's take share) and the ASC and 11th giving the clear YES or NO.A friend of mine has given me a number 121, asking the question "Will I get the Venture Fund from the Investor who is in touch with me since April 1st and if so when?". (He is also more keen on knowing about the longevity of the venture if started soon.)A footnote - this friend of mine, has got venture fund during 2001 and could not continue running the software company beyond a certain period, as funds dried out and no new funds came

through.RegardsRamesh Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh What are the basics involved. Your friend has to get money,(on loan). So 11th and 2nd come in. Someone has to invest. The some one is 7th, his investment is 12th to 7th is 6th. Basically if 11th sub indicates 2, and 6th then the person should get me for an investment by his client. ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: HelloHow to find out the fructification of getting venture funding from an investor?What

are the houses and factors to be looked at? I understand that 2-7-11-1 cusps will throw some light of partnerships (VC's take share) and the ASC and 11th giving the clear YES or NO.A friend of mine has given me a number 121, asking the question "Will I get the Venture Fund from the Investor who is in touch with me since April 1st and if so when?". (He is also more keen on knowing about the longevity of the venture if started soon.)A footnote - this friend of mine, has got venture fund during 2001 and could not continue running the software company beyond a certain period, as funds dried out and no new funds came through.RegardsRamesh Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Do not use anant_1608 @ I have closed that account

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.