IndiaDivine.org

Rajiv ji's valid questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rajiv ji, Very valid questions I must say. Let me offer plausible answers. These are only plausible but not the final answer. If I am not wrong, Dr. Kar has also not addressed these two in his writings but has hinted about the possibilities. Kanak ji is also doing some very good research on TSP and I am sure he can correct me in this 'uninvited' discussion. TSP, as invented by Dr. K. R. Kar, is rooted in a particular philosophical base. This philosopical base is only apparent and has not been explicitly discussed by him in his series of articles that were published in late 1990s. The philosophical basis of genuinity of the querist is designed in the TSP technique itself. What I mean to say is: As the method is for very short term predictions, the method's epistemological foundation is based on the premise that the querist has an

intensity of urge to know the result of his query, which is likely to fructify within a very very short span of time. It is built on the simple yet a powerful premise that a querist is more interested to know about tomorrow rather than what is going to happen after 10 years. As a result, genuinity of the querist is implicit in the application of the technique and Dr. Kar has not devised a method to ascertain that. Coming to your second question, whether the event will take place or not-- It is precisely to find out this answer that TSP has been designed. In the original articles of Dr. Kar, he makes it amply clear that TSP is basically for yes or no type of answer. He has not linked TSP with DBA, unlike his own MST. So, while applying TSP method we are consciously answering the question "whether the matter will fructify or not". Of course, TSP is not meant to find out whether the matter is destined to

happen, and if it happens, what is the course of the outcome. The philosophical premise of TSP is that the event is forthcoming. The technique is only to check the course of the event's outcome. Kanak ji is doing a wonderful job of applying TSP to World Cup Cricket 2007. All his successful predictions and unsuccessful ones are there in our group. I am sure once these successes and failures are analysed in a systematic manner we will come to know a few things: 1. The rate of success of TSP (and corollarily, the rate of failure) 2. Astrological parameters contributing to success in TSP method 3. Commonalities in the success and failure predictions. 4. Failure root cause analysis. Even if these four issues can be addressed through a systematic research, I am sure Dr. Kar's TSP will be given a new lease of life and the astrological fratenity will immensely

benefit. Here I only attempted to provide a philosophical basis of TSP's core foundation. I am open to other ideas and amenable to correction. Regards, Andrew lalkitab <lalkitab wrote: Dear Kanak Ji,in TSP method,how do u check the following :1. wheather the query is genuine or not ?2. wheather the even will take place or not ?RegardsRajeev K Khattar , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Dear Kanak> The TSP is really good, but the whole thing depends on the astrologer/qurrent giving the Horary Number. You are blessed, you are getting correct Numbers, and correct results will follow, as TSP is a good method.> > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:> Dear Rajeev ji,> > Thank you very much,> > All pridict about victory of New Zealand, Only i pridict about Sri Lanka.use of TSP is realy worthy,I request all to try this.> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:> Congratulations Mr Kanak !> Sri Lanka won the match as predicted by you .> Regards> Rajeev K Khattar> > , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> > wrote:> >> > > > > > QUERY:SEMI FINAL WORLD CUP SRI LANKA VS NEW ZEALAND ON > 24_4_2007> > > > QUERY: WILL SRI LANKA WIN THIS MATCH ?> > > > NAME: KANAK BOSMIA PLACE :L G HOS.-AHD > GUJARAT > > > > DATE :MONDAY E: 23 - 4 - 2007 : TIME: 5 H. 30 M. 0 > S. > > > > AYANAMSA : 23 D. 52 M. 8 S.> > > > HOR.NO : 87 (1 To 249 ): ASC 5 3 40 0 Sun Ket Moo > Moo > > > > SUN. 1 8 36 45 Mar Ket Jup Ven :> > MOON 3 23 13 49 Mer Jup Sat Mar :> > MARS 11 18 53 43 Sat Rah Moo Mer :> > MERC 12 27 33 12 Jup Mer Jup Mar :> > JUP.-R 8 25 27 31 Mar Mer Rah Ven :> > VEN. 2 18 48 20 Ven Moo Mer Mar :> > SAT. 4 24 17 4 Moo Mer

Rah Rah :> > RAHU 11 19 52 2 Sat Rah Mar Ven :> > KETU 5 19 52 2 Sun Ven Rah Moo :> > > > In this horary Asc sub sub lord is Moon. hen Moon come as a asc > sub sub lord with out any ferther analysis we cna pridict positive.> > > > so in my opinion YES SRI LANKA will win this match.> > > > Regards> > Kanak Bosmia> > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos.> >> > > > > >

> "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > Good Luck > Raichur A R > Bombay Tel 2506 2609 > Do not use anant_1608 @ I have closed that account> > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.> Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone

(Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Mr Andrew Dutta,

Thanks for your inputs.Everybody is invited to express his

views,nobody is uninvited.You are always welcome !

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, andrew dutta

<andrewinfinitum wrote:

>

> Dear Rajiv ji,

> Very valid questions I must say.

> Let me offer plausible answers. These are only plausible but not

the final answer. If I am not wrong, Dr. Kar has also not addressed

these two in his writings but has hinted about the possibilities.

> Kanak ji is also doing some very good research on TSP and I am

sure he can correct me in this 'uninvited' discussion.

>

> TSP, as invented by Dr. K. R. Kar, is rooted in a particular

philosophical base. This philosopical base is only apparent and has

not been explicitly discussed by him in his series of articles that

were published in late 1990s.

>

> The philosophical basis of genuinity of the querist is designed

in the TSP technique itself.

> What I mean to say is: As the method is for very short term

predictions, the method's epistemological foundation is based on the

premise that the querist has an intensity of urge to know the result

of his query, which is likely to fructify within a very very short

span of time. It is built on the simple yet a powerful premise that

a querist is more interested to know about tomorrow rather than what

is going to happen after 10 years. As a result, genuinity of the

querist is implicit in the application of the technique and Dr. Kar

has not devised a method to ascertain that.

>

> Coming to your second question, whether the event will take

place or not-- It is precisely to find out this answer that TSP has

been designed.

> In the original articles of Dr. Kar, he makes it amply clear

that TSP is basically for yes or no type of answer. He has not

linked TSP with DBA, unlike his own MST. So, while applying TSP

method we are consciously answering the question " whether the matter

will fructify or not " . Of course, TSP is not meant to find out

whether the matter is destined to happen, and if it happens, what is

the course of the outcome. The philosophical premise of TSP is that

the event is forthcoming. The technique is only to check the course

of the event's outcome.

>

> Kanak ji is doing a wonderful job of applying TSP to World Cup

Cricket 2007. All his successful predictions and unsuccessful ones

are there in our group. I am sure once these successes and failures

are analysed in a systematic manner we will come to know a few

things:

> 1. The rate of success of TSP (and corollarily, the rate of

failure)

> 2. Astrological parameters contributing to success in TSP method

> 3. Commonalities in the success and failure predictions.

> 4. Failure root cause analysis.

>

> Even if these four issues can be addressed through a systematic

research, I am sure Dr. Kar's TSP will be given a new lease of life

and the astrological fratenity will immensely benefit.

>

> Here I only attempted to provide a philosophical basis of TSP's

core foundation. I am open to other ideas and amenable to correction.

>

> Regards,

>

> Andrew

>

>

> lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:

> Dear Kanak Ji,

> in TSP method,

> how do u check the following :

> 1. wheather the query is genuine or not ?

> 2. wheather the even will take place or not ?

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

> , Raichur-a-r <raichurar@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kanak

> > The TSP is really good, but the whole thing depends on the

> astrologer/qurrent giving the Horary Number. You are blessed, you

> are getting correct Numbers, and correct results will follow, as

TSP

> is a good method.

> >

> >

> > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:

> > Dear Rajeev ji,

> >

> > Thank you very much,

> >

> > All pridict about victory of New Zealand, Only i pridict about

> Sri Lanka.use of TSP is realy worthy,I request all to try this.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> > lalkitab <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > Congratulations Mr Kanak !

> > Sri Lanka won the match as predicted by you .

> > Regards

> > Rajeev K Khattar

> >

> > , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > QUERY:SEMI FINAL WORLD CUP SRI LANKA VS NEW ZEALAND ON

> > 24_4_2007

> > >

> > > QUERY: WILL SRI LANKA WIN THIS MATCH ?

> > >

> > > NAME: KANAK BOSMIA PLACE :L G HOS.-AHD

> > GUJARAT

> > >

> > > DATE :MONDAY E: 23 - 4 - 2007 : TIME: 5 H. 30 M. 0

> > S.

> > >

> > > AYANAMSA : 23 D. 52 M. 8 S.

> > >

> > > HOR.NO : 87 (1 To 249 ): ASC 5 3 40 0 Sun Ket Moo

> > Moo

> > >

> > > SUN. 1 8 36 45 Mar Ket Jup Ven :

> > > MOON 3 23 13 49 Mer Jup Sat Mar :

> > > MARS 11 18 53 43 Sat Rah Moo Mer :

> > > MERC 12 27 33 12 Jup Mer Jup Mar :

> > > JUP.-R 8 25 27 31 Mar Mer Rah Ven :

> > > VEN. 2 18 48 20 Ven Moo Mer Mar :

> > > SAT. 4 24 17 4 Moo Mer Rah Rah :

> > > RAHU 11 19 52 2 Sat Rah Mar Ven :

> > > KETU 5 19 52 2 Sun Ven Rah Moo :

> > >

> > > In this horary Asc sub sub lord is Moon. hen Moon come as a

asc

> > sub sub lord with out any ferther analysis we cna pridict

positive.

> > >

> > > so in my opinion YES SRI LANKA will win this match.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Kanak Bosmia

> > >

> > >

> > > " A person should not be too honest.

> > > Straight trees are cut first

> > > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350

> BC

> > 75 BC)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " A person should not be too honest.

> > Straight trees are cut first

> > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350

BC

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > Check out new cars at Autos.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Good Luck

> > Raichur A R

> > Bombay Tel 2506 2609

> > Do not use anant_1608 @ I have closed that account

> >

> >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> >

Prof. Andrew Dutta

> Faculty Member

> The ICFAI Business School,

> Survey Number 156/157,

> Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal,

> R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India

> Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036

> Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

>

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

Guest guest

Dear Andrew ji, You have write all what i want to say,Thanks befor some month some one rise issue that after Yes No second question is When? but this is good to read only for exmple some one ask me will i get clube membership today? Now in this case we have only two option Yes or NO and not need to do anlysis WHEN. second exmple some ask me will i pass my exam? now if we pridict Yes or NO, i dont think there is any much important when. and this type of question we can pridict by TSP, as i mention in some of mail i got result in world cup nearly 75% and i dont think it is bed. regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote: Dear Rajiv ji, Very valid questions I must say. Let me offer plausible answers. These are only plausible but not the final answer. If I am not wrong, Dr. Kar has also not addressed these two in his writings but has hinted about the possibilities. Kanak ji is also doing some very good research on TSP and I am sure he can correct me in this 'uninvited' discussion. TSP, as invented by Dr. K. R. Kar, is rooted in a particular philosophical base. This philosopical base is only apparent and has not been explicitly discussed by him in his series of articles that were published in late 1990s. The philosophical

basis of genuinity of the querist is designed in the TSP technique itself. What I mean to say is: As the method is for very short term predictions, the method's epistemological foundation is based on the premise that the querist has an intensity of urge to know the result of his query, which is likely to fructify within a very very short span of time. It is built on the simple yet a powerful premise that a querist is more interested to know about tomorrow rather than what is going to happen after 10 years. As a result, genuinity of the querist is implicit in the application of the technique and Dr. Kar has not devised a method to ascertain that. Coming to your second question, whether the event will take place or not-- It is precisely to find out this answer that TSP has been designed. In the original articles of Dr. Kar, he makes it amply clear that TSP is basically for yes or no

type of answer. He has not linked TSP with DBA, unlike his own MST. So, while applying TSP method we are consciously answering the question "whether the matter will fructify or not". Of course, TSP is not meant to find out whether the matter is destined to happen, and if it happens, what is the course of the outcome. The philosophical premise of TSP is that the event is forthcoming. The technique is only to check the course of the event's outcome. Kanak ji is doing a wonderful job of applying TSP to World Cup Cricket 2007. All his successful predictions and unsuccessful ones are there in our group. I am sure once these successes and failures are analysed in a systematic manner we will come to know a few things: 1. The rate of success of TSP (and corollarily, the rate of failure) 2. Astrological parameters contributing to success in TSP method 3. Commonalities in the success and failure predictions. 4. Failure root cause analysis. Even if these four issues can be addressed through a systematic research, I am sure Dr. Kar's TSP will be given a new lease of life and the astrological fratenity will immensely benefit. Here I only attempted to provide a philosophical basis of TSP's core foundation. I am open to other ideas and amenable to correction. Regards, Andrew lalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Kanak Ji,in TSP method,how do u check the following :1. wheather the query is genuine or not ?2. wheather the even will take place or not ?RegardsRajeev K Khattar , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Dear Kanak> The TSP is really good, but the whole thing depends on the astrologer/qurrent giving the Horary Number. You are blessed, you are getting correct Numbers, and correct results will follow, as TSP is a good method.> > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:> Dear Rajeev ji,> > Thank you very much,> > All pridict about victory of New Zealand, Only i pridict about Sri Lanka.use of TSP is realy worthy,I request all to try this.> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:> Congratulations Mr Kanak !> Sri Lanka won the match as predicted by you .> Regards> Rajeev K Khattar> > , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> > wrote:> >> > > > > > QUERY:SEMI FINAL WORLD CUP SRI LANKA VS NEW ZEALAND ON > 24_4_2007> > > > QUERY: WILL SRI LANKA WIN THIS MATCH ?> > > > NAME: KANAK BOSMIA PLACE :L G HOS.-AHD > GUJARAT > > > > DATE :MONDAY E: 23 - 4 - 2007 : TIME: 5 H. 30 M. 0 > S. > > > > AYANAMSA : 23 D. 52 M. 8 S.> > > > HOR.NO : 87 (1 To 249 ): ASC 5 3 40 0 Sun Ket Moo > Moo > > > > SUN. 1 8 36 45 Mar Ket Jup Ven :> > MOON 3 23 13 49 Mer Jup Sat Mar :> > MARS 11 18 53 43 Sat Rah Moo Mer :> > MERC 12 27 33 12 Jup Mer Jup Mar :> > JUP.-R 8 25 27 31 Mar Mer Rah Ven :> > VEN. 2 18 48 20 Ven Moo Mer Mar :> > SAT. 4 24 17 4 Moo Mer

Rah Rah :> > RAHU 11 19 52 2 Sat Rah Mar Ven :> > KETU 5 19 52 2 Sun Ven Rah Moo :> > > > In this horary Asc sub sub lord is Moon. hen Moon come as a asc > sub sub lord with out any ferther analysis we cna pridict positive.> > > > so in my opinion YES SRI LANKA will win this match.> > > > Regards> > Kanak Bosmia> > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos.> >> > > > > >

> "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > Good Luck > Raichur A R > Bombay Tel 2506 2609 > Do not use anant_1608 @ I have closed that account> > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.> Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey

Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.