IndiaDivine.org

Muhurata in next issue of Ezine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Kanak Ji,

I hope you will definately write interesting article with example on

MUHURATA topic in forthcoming issue of your Ezine .

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

Guest guest

Dear Kanak ji, I second the proposition of Rajiv ji. We need more articles on Muhurta in KP authored by you. Regards and pranam, Andrewlalkitab <lalkitab wrote: Dear Kanak Ji,I hope you will definately write interesting article with example on MUHURATA topic in forthcoming issue of your Ezine .RegardsRajeev K Khattar Prof.

Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Rajeev ji, I will try to write in June month on MUHURAT with one subject. regards Kanak Bosmialalkitab <lalkitab wrote: Dear Kanak Ji,I hope you will definately write interesting article with example on MUHURATA topic in forthcoming issue of your Ezine .RegardsRajeev K Khattar"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Andrew ji sure regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote: Dear Kanak ji, I second the proposition of Rajiv ji. We need more articles on Muhurta in KP authored by you. Regards and pranam, Andrewlalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Kanak Ji,I hope you will definately write interesting article with example on MUHURATA topic in forthcoming issue of your Ezine .RegardsRajeev K Khattar Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.