Lets think again !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were

different but outcome was same.

How come everybody went wrong ?

Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?

We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn

from our mistakes.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too.

See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these

failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, " lalkitab " <lalkitab wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods

were

> different but outcome was same.

>

> How come everybody went wrong ?

>

> Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?

>

> We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn

> from our mistakes.

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

Guest guest

Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (/message/3647), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me?

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too.

See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these

failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, " lalkitab " <lalkitab wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

were

>

>

> Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?

>

> We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn

> from our mistakes.

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

techniques.

Regards,

Satish

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

>

> I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list

of success

> failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as

community

> service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

>

> Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe

that this is

> the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

research has

> just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

dissect and

> understand it.

>

> I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

cricket world

> cup (/message/3647),

though not with

> much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use

is not good

> enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we

should stop

> using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with

me?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

> On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

> >

> > Om Krishna Guru

> >

> > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

> >

> > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong

too.

> > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

> > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As

these

> > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

learning.

> >

> > Regards

> > Raghunatha Rao

> >

> > <%40>,

> > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

methods

> > were

> > > different but outcome was same.

> > >

> > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> > >

> > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine

or not ?

> > >

> > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

learn

> > > from our mistakes.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

TSP method has given hope , and base.Prediction

by Sh Sumit Bajaj although only for Final has shown use of AV in his analysis?,

I think, we must contemplate what are rider and exception to TSP.What is wrong with KP as taught and understood.We are sure KP apperas to fail for inaccurate calculation of Cusp ofII III or XI andXII houses by Software.We do not know How Sh KSK modified value of KP ayanamsa after a couple of years.

Although I am no expert But we see a lot of confusion in rules related to selsection of effective( fruitful) significators.

In fact thinking" something is wrong" has led to Cuspal interlink,sub-sub etc concept to come

into play.

Why not ASK WHY KSK WAS accurate Why WE are failing?

Do you get same calculation as are given inA & A

and Readers for oldworked out example from any software.If NOT obviously we are using wrong tools.

Hope Experts enlighten us.

-

Punit Pandey

Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:23 PM

Re: Re: Lets think again !

Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (/message/3647), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me? Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote:

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Rajeev Ji and All,I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too. See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar>

Guest guest

Dear Srivastava ji,I fear that with you email, we may head towards some undesired direction. I don't think that this is a failure of KP at all. In fact, without tabulating all the statistics, we can not say it a failure or success at all. We know that the predictions for final didn't come out as predicted, but there are successful predictions as well. My opinion was that the general KP horary method that we are using doesn't seem working and we should note that this is just my opinion without any statistics in front of me. On the other side, we all have pretty good experience with KP inside and outside this forum. My point was limited just to application of KP horary in sports predictions. There is no question about KP as a whole, neither with ayanamsa nor with the house calculation. At least, I am not aware of any systematic study on this inside the forum. So I would request you are everybody to keep focus on something that we are researching. I think that the point raised by you regarding software calculation and ayanamsa needs another similar attempt and should be taken as a separate topic for study and research. We should not club it with present study of cricket predictions. Anyways, these all are my personal point of view as a forum member and it should not be taken as the words of moderator.Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn 4/29/07, swami <swami wrote:

Dear friends,

TSP method has given hope , and base.Prediction

by Sh Sumit Bajaj although only for Final has shown use of AV in his analysis?,

I think, we must contemplate what are rider and exception to TSP.What is wrong with KP as taught and understood.We are sure KP apperas to fail for inaccurate calculation of Cusp ofII III or XI andXII houses by Software.We do not know How Sh KSK modified value of KP ayanamsa after a couple of years.

Although I am no expert But we see a lot of confusion in rules related to selsection of effective( fruitful) significators.

In fact thinking " something is wrong " has led to Cuspal interlink,sub-sub etc concept to come

into play.

Why not ASK WHY KSK WAS accurate Why WE are failing?

Do you get same calculation as are given inA & A

and Readers for oldworked out example from any software.If NOT obviously we are using wrong tools.

Hope Experts enlighten us.

-

Punit Pandey

Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:23 PM

Re: Re: Lets think again !

Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (/message/3647

), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me? Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Rajeev Ji and All,I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too. See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , " lalkitab " <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar>

Guest guest

Dear Members I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group. My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology With regards Acharya Padmakshaalalkitab <lalkitab wrote: Dear Members,Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were different but outcome was same.How come everybody went wrong ? Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn from our mistakes.RegardsRajeev K Khattar

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

2 or 3 members have been predicting the results of the World Cup matches. No one has been 100 percent successful. They have used different methods. Some one should take up the work and do research on these methods and relative correctness. I agree a research is necessary, and we have the data in the messages. Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to

take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (/message/3647), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me? Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna Guru Namaste Rajeev Ji and All, I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too. See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning. Regards Raghunatha Rao , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote: > > Dear Members, > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same. >

> How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ? > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes. > > Regards > Rajeev K Khattar > Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Do not use anant_1608 @ I have closed that account

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Raichurji You being the most respected member of this group, please take the lead in guiding the researchers in this area or advise the members to not pursue it in cricket matches. Let all of us KP practitioners cleanse our intuitive powers to be accurate. Urs PasmakshaaRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: 2 or 3 members have been predicting the results of the World Cup matches. No one has been 100 percent successful. They have used different methods. Some one should take

up the work and do research on these methods and relative correctness. I agree a research is necessary, and we have the data in the messages. Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (/message/3647), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me? Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Rajeev Ji and All,I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too. See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar> Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Do not use anant_1608 @ I have closed that account Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Ravjeev ji, Please wait for some day, i am try to anlysie my failore case and come back with details. regards Kanak Bosmialalkitab <lalkitab wrote: Dear Members,Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were different but outcome was same.How come everybody went wrong ? Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?We should do introspection for our

working & the method .Let's learn from our mistakes.RegardsRajeev K Khattar"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji, By TSP i got nearly 75% sucess, i dont think it is bed. By using traditional KP 6th and 11th SL In past we not get more then 40%, in this match too no one continue with same theory up to end so we can not say anything about that, in all 51 matches i got 38 correct, and i am trying to anlysies my falore 13 case, and come with it when i finish it. In my opinion TSP is very good for this kind of pridictions regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (/message/3647), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think

that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me? Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Rajeev Ji and All,I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too. See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.RegardsRaghunatha Rao ,

"lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar> "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Swami ji, I am not agree with you.You can see many pridiction of members come very correct in smae group using KP system, if some one not get result it is his personal failore not system failore. when each and every one fail to pridict by same rule then only we can say system failore other wise not. bout CIL and some other NEW System, i dont think we need that, KP is very perfect and complite system. regards Kanak Bosmiaswami wrote: Dear friends, TSP method has given hope , and base.Prediction by Sh Sumit Bajaj although only for Final has shown use of AV in his analysis?, I think, we must contemplate what are rider and exception to TSP.What is wrong with KP as taught and understood.We are sure KP apperas to fail for inaccurate calculation of Cusp ofII III or XI andXII houses by Software.We do not know How Sh KSK modified value of KP ayanamsa after a couple of years. Although I am no expert But we see a lot of confusion in rules related to selsection of effective( fruitful) significators. In fact thinking" something is wrong" has led

to Cuspal interlink,sub-sub etc concept to come into play. Why not ASK WHY KSK WAS accurate Why WE are failing? Do you get same calculation as are given inA & A and Readers for oldworked out example from any software.If NOT obviously we are using wrong tools. Hope Experts enlighten us. - Punit Pandey Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:23 PM Re: Re: Lets think again ! Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list of success failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as community service and compile it. Can somebody please do it? Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe that this is the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The research has just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to dissect and understand it. I personally attempted predicting match results in the last cricket world cup (/message/3647), though not with much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use is not good enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we should stop using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with me? Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Rajeev Ji and All,I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong too. See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my chart

the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As these failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for learning.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar> "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Bhupesh ji, I am not agree with you, I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result. I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation, at list i never do meditation. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote: Dear

Members I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group. My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology With regards Acharya Padmakshaalalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Members,Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods

were different but outcome was same.How come everybody went wrong ? Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn from our mistakes.RegardsRajeev K Khattar Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Friends,

I thought you might be interested in the following method which

predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of

Mr Khullar.

Ron Gaunt

Friends,

As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I

thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia

win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

co-ordinates 152-56-53E

and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as

victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords

of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly

(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,

and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

Sign Lord.

The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp

the answer is YES, Australia will win.

Ron Gaunt

, " R Satish " <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

> techniques.

>

> Regards,

>

> Satish

>

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> >

> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

> >

> > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list

> of success

> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as

> community

> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

> >

> > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe

> that this is

> > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

> research has

> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

> dissect and

> > understand it.

> >

> > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

> cricket world

> > cup (/message/3647),

> though not with

> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use

> is not good

> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we

> should stop

> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with

> me?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Om Krishna Guru

> > >

> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

> > >

> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong

> too.

> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As

> these

> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

> learning.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Raghunatha Rao

> > >

> > > <%40>,

> > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

> methods

> > > were

> > > > different but outcome was same.

> > > >

> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> > > >

> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine

> or not ?

> > > >

> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

> learn

> > > > from our mistakes.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear kanakji Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35% case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here. One should accept it . Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong. I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct. Thnx Acharya PadmakshaaKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Bhupesh ji, I am not agree with you, I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result. I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation, at list i never do meditation. regards Kanak BosmiaASTROGURU <astrobhupesh > wrote: Dear Members I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of Cricket

matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group. My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology With regards Acharya Padmakshaalalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Members,Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were different but outcome was same.How come everybody went wrong ?

Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn from our mistakes.RegardsRajeev K Khattar Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Ron, How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out come? can you give us some more data of total your work? regards Kanak Bosmia Ron Gaunt <rongaunt wrote: Friends,I thought you might be interested in the following method whichpredicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory ofMr

Khullar.Ron Gaunt ......................................................Friends,As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket Ithought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australiawin the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193co-ordinates 152-56-53Eand 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrsWhat it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp asvictory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11thCusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lordsof all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,and Jupiter

is directly linked to the Primary Cusp asSign Lord.The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star ofKetu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in theStar of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cuspthe answer is YES, Australia will win.Ron Gaunt , "R Satish" <rsatish1942 wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> > I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various > techniques.> > Regards,> > Satish> > > > > > > > , "Punit Pandey"

<punitp@> wrote:> >> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,> > > > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list > of success> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as > community> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?> > > > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe > that this is> > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The > research has> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to > dissect and> > understand it.> > > > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last > cricket world> > cup (/message/3647), >

though not with> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use > is not good> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we > should stop> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with > me?> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:> > >> > > Om Krishna Guru> > >> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,> > >> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong > too.> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As > these> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for >

learning.> > >> > > Regards> > > Raghunatha Rao> > >> > > <%40>,> > > "lalkitab" <lalkitab@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Members,> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , > methods> > > were> > > > different but outcome was same.> > > >> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?> > > >> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine > or not ?> > > >> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's > learn> > > > from our mistakes.> > > >> > > > Regards>

> > > Rajeev K Khattar> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Ron, bellow is your mail in your group and your pridiction:You have not pridict who will win correctly, i have done RED BOLD FONT in you analysis, please check. hope this help regards Kanak Bosmia RSGaunt 4/28/2007 7:58

PM Friends,As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193 co-ordinates 152-56-53Eand 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrsAustralia is shown by the 1st House, and competitions and victory over others is shown by the 6th house. If the Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is linked to the 11th Cusp by its Star Lord,it promises success over others, provided its Sub and Sub Sub Lord confirm.The Opposition Sri Lanka is shown by the 7th House and competitions and victory over others is shown by the 12th house. If the Sub Sub Lord of the 12th is linked to the 5th

Cusp by its Star Lord, it promises success over other, provided its Sub and Sub Sub Lord confirm.For Australia the Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of Ketu. Ketu is not shown as a direct link to the 11th Cusp, but Ketu represents Venus and Venus is both Sign and Sub Lord of the 11th Cusp, so victory is promised.Mercury's Sub Lord is Jupiter, and Jupiter is Sign Lord of the 6th and Sub Sub Lord of the 11th houses. Mercury's Sub Sub Lord is Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the 6th and Sub Lord of the 11th so VICTORY IS CONFIRMED for Australia.For Sri Lanka the 12th house Sub Sub Lord is Venus. Venus is in the Star of Mars. Mars is shown as Sign Lord of the 5th Cusp so victory is promised.Venus' Sub Lord is Rahu and Rahu is the Star Lord of the 12th and Sub Sub Lord of the 5th.Venus Sub Sub Lord is Mercury. Mercury is the Sign Lord of the 12th and Star Lord of the 5th so VICTORY IS ALSO CONFIRMED for Sri Lanka. A

draw? Is this possible in a World Cricket final? I don't know! I suppose it could be rained out. An Interesting exercise. At least I will be right whoever wins!!Ron GauntKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Ron, How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out come? can you give us some more data of total your work? regards Kanak Bosmia Ron Gaunt <rongaunt (AT) bigpond (DOT) net.au> wrote: Friends,I thought you might be interested in the following method whichpredicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory ofMr Khullar.Ron Gaunt ......................................................Friends,As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket Ithought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australiawin the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193co-ordinates 152-56-53Eand 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrsWhat it required

was a Yes or a No for Australia only.So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp asvictory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11thCusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lordsof all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp asSign Lord.The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star ofKetu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in theStar of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cuspthe answer is YES, Australia will win.Ron Gaunt , "R Satish" <rsatish1942 wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> > I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various > techniques.> > Regards,> > Satish> > > > > > > > , "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote:> >> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,> > > > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list > of success> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as > community> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?> > > > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe > that this is> > the end of

the world cup and not the end of this research. The > research has> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to > dissect and> > understand it.> > > > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last > cricket world> > cup (/message/3647), > though not with> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use > is not good> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we > should stop> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with > me?> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:> > >> >

> Om Krishna Guru> > >> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,> > >> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong > too.> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As > these> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for > learning.> > >> > > Regards> > > Raghunatha Rao> > >> > > <%40>,> > > "lalkitab" <lalkitab@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Members,> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , > methods> > > were> > > > different

but outcome was same.> > > >> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?> > > >> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine > or not ?> > > >> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's > learn> > > > from our mistakes.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Rajeev K Khattar> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >> "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hi Kanak,

Nice to hear from you again.

As you will know from some time ago I was not very successful

with my horary attempts, so I stopped doing them when I noticed

that others were also having the same problem. I have only

just started to try them again, hoping that a different approach

may prove more successful.

So this attempt may just be a lucky coincidence. I posted it

simply to show that there might be other ways that could give

consistently correct results, as there seemed to be a consensus

that what is currently practiced is not very successful.

Ron Gaunt

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:07:54 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Dear Ron,

>

> How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out

come? can you give us some more data of total your work?

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>Ron Gaunt <rongaunt wrote:

>

>Friends,

>

>I thought you might be interested in the following method which

>predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

>Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of

>Mr Khullar.

>

>Ron Gaunt

>

>......................................................

>

>Friends,

>

>As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I

>thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

>

>Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia

>win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

>co-ordinates 152-56-53E

>and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

>

>What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

>

>So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as

>victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

>Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords

>of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly

>(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

>

>The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,

>and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

>Sign Lord.

>

>The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

>Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>

>The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

>Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>

>As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp

>the answer is YES, Australia will win.

>

>Ron Gaunt

>

> , " R Satish " <rsatish1942 wrote:

>>

>>

>> Dear Friends,

>>

>> I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

>> techniques.

>>

>> Regards,

>>

>> Satish

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

>> >

>> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

>> >

>> > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list

>> of success

>> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as

>> community

>> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

>> >

>> > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe

>> that this is

>> > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

>> research has

>> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

>> dissect and

>> > understand it.

>> >

>> > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

>> cricket world

>> > cup (/message/3647),

>> though not with

>> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use

>> is not good

>> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we

>> should stop

>> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with

>> me?

>> >

>> > Thanks & Regards,

>> >

>> > Punit Pandey

>> >

>> > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

>> > >

>> > > Om Krishna Guru

>> > >

>> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

>> > >

>> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong

>> too.

>> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my

>> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As

>> these

>> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

>> learning.

>> > >

>> > > Regards

>> > > Raghunatha Rao

>> > >

>> > > <%40>,

>> > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > Dear Members,

>> > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

>> methods

>> > > were

>> > > > different but outcome was same.

>> > > >

>> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

>> > > >

>> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine

>> or not ?

>> > > >

>> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

>> learn

>> > > > from our mistakes.

>> > > >

>> > > > Regards

>> > > > Rajeev K Khattar

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

" A person should not be too honest.

>Straight trees are cut first

>And Honest people are screwed first. "

>Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Ron, No I use TSP and got 75% result, I strongly belive there is no system in astrology which can able to pridict 100%, I am sure you will agree with me. dont you think 75% result is good and use of TSP is worthy? regards Kanak Bosmia"rongaunt au" <rongaunt wrote: Hi Kanak,Nice to hear from you again. As you will know from some time ago I was not very

successfulwith my horary attempts, so I stopped doing them when I noticedthat others were also having the same problem. I have onlyjust started to try them again, hoping that a different approachmay prove more successful. So this attempt may just be a lucky coincidence. I posted itsimply to show that there might be other ways that could giveconsistently correct results, as there seemed to be a consensusthat what is currently practiced is not very successful. Ron GauntOn Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:07:54 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:>Dear Ron,> > How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was the out come? can you give us some more data of total your work?>> regards> Kanak Bosmia> >Ron Gaunt <rongaunt (AT) bigpond (DOT) net.au> wrote:> >Friends,>>I thought you might be interested in the

following method which>predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the >Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of>Mr Khullar.>>Ron Gaunt >>......................................................>>Friends,>>As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I>thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.>>Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will Australia>win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193>co-ordinates 152-56-53E>and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs>>What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.>>So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp as>victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th>Cusps. According to Mr

Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub Lords>of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or indirectly>(star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of Jupiter,>and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as>Sign Lord.>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of>Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.>>The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the>Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.>>As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary cusp>the answer is YES, Australia will win.>>Ron Gaunt>> , "R Satish" <rsatish1942 wrote:>>>>

>> Dear Friends,>> >> I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various >> techniques.>> >> Regards,>> >> Satish>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> , "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote:>> >>> > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,>> > >> > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the list >> of success>> > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take it as >> community>> > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?>> > >> > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I believe >> that this is>> > the end of the world cup and not the end of

this research. The >> research has>> > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to >> dissect and>> > understand it.>> > >> > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last >> cricket world>> > cup (/message/3647), >> though not with>> > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we use >> is not good>> > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that we >> should stop>> > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree with >> me?>> > >> > Thanks & Regards,>> > >> > Punit Pandey>> > >> > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani

<raon1008@> wrote:>> > >>> > > Om Krishna Guru>> > >>> > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,>> > >>> > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went wrong >> too.>> > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick up my>> > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong. As >> these>> > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for >> learning.>> > >>> > > Regards>> > > Raghunatha Rao>> > >>> > > <%40>,>> > > "lalkitab" <lalkitab@> wrote:>> > > >>> > > > Dear Members,>> >

> > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , >> methods>> > > were>> > > > different but outcome was same.>> > > >>> > > > How come everybody went wrong ?>> > > >>> > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine >> or not ?>> > > >>> > > > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's >> learn>> > > > from our mistakes.>> > > >>> > > > Regards>> > > > Rajeev K Khattar>> > > >>> > >>> > > >> > >>> >>>>>>> >>>"A person should not be too honest. >Straight trees are cut first >And Honest people are screwed first."

>Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > >> >>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos."A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

ODI predictions using KP were vigorously done

nearly 2 years ago.Thereafter,in subsequent ODI predictions were

made as a routine.

With the inner urge missing from the system, the

accuracy suffered,which is there to see. I even attempted the 4 step

method of Sunil Gondhalekar to improve the " possible " success

rate.No improvement observed.

Viewed in totality, it has become routine

exercise and hence failed in success percentages.

In horary system, a " strong urge " is a

prerequisite for successful prediction.

Regards,

Satish

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Ron,

>

> bellow is your mail in your group and your pridiction:You have

not pridict who will win correctly, i have done RED BOLD FONT in you

analysis, please check.

>

> hope this help

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> RSGaunt 4/28/2007 7:58 PM Friends,

>

> As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I

thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

>

> Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will

Australia win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of

2193 co-ordinates 152-56-53E

> and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

>

> Australia is shown by the 1st House, and competitions and victory

over others is shown by the 6th house. If the Sub Sub Lord of the

6th is linked to the 11th Cusp by its Star Lord,

> it promises success over others, provided its Sub and Sub Sub Lord

confirm.

>

> The Opposition Sri Lanka is shown by the 7th House and

competitions and victory over others is shown by the 12th house. If

the Sub Sub Lord of the 12th is linked to the 5th Cusp by its Star

Lord, it promises success over other, provided its Sub and Sub Sub

Lord confirm.

>

> For Australia the Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is

in the Star of Ketu. Ketu is not shown as a direct link to the 11th

Cusp, but Ketu represents Venus and Venus is both Sign and Sub Lord

of the 11th Cusp, so victory is promised.

> Mercury's Sub Lord is Jupiter, and Jupiter is Sign Lord of the 6th

and Sub Sub Lord of the 11th houses.

> Mercury's Sub Sub Lord is Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the

6th and Sub Lord of the 11th so VICTORY IS CONFIRMED for Australia.

>

> For Sri Lanka the 12th house Sub Sub Lord is Venus. Venus is in

the Star of Mars. Mars is shown as Sign Lord of the 5th Cusp so

victory is promised.

> Venus' Sub Lord is Rahu and Rahu is the Star Lord of the 12th and

Sub Sub Lord of the 5th.

> Venus Sub Sub Lord is Mercury. Mercury is the Sign Lord of the

12th and Star Lord of the 5th so VICTORY IS ALSO CONFIRMED for Sri

Lanka. A draw? Is this possible in a World Cricket final? I don't

know! I suppose it could be rained out.

>

> An Interesting exercise. At least I will be right whoever wins!!

>

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

>

> Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Ron,

>

> How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what was

the out come? can you give us some more data of total your work?

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Ron Gaunt <rongaunt wrote:

>

> Friends,

>

> I thought you might be interested in the following method which

> predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

> Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory of

> Mr Khullar.

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

> ......................................................

>

> Friends,

>

> thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

>

Australia

> win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

> co-ordinates 152-56-53E

>

> What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

>

> So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp

as

> victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

> Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub

Lords

> of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or

indirectly

> (star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

>

> The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of

Jupiter,

> and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

> Sign Lord.

>

> The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

> Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the

Primary Cusp.

>

> The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

> Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>

> As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary

cusp

> the answer is YES, Australia will win.

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

> , " R Satish " <rsatish1942@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

> > techniques.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Satish

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

> > >

> > > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the

list

> > of success

> > > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take

it as

> > community

> > > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

> > >

> > > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I

believe

> > that this is

> > > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

> > research has

> > > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

> > dissect and

> > > understand it.

> > >

> > > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

> > cricket world

> > > cup (/message/3647),

> > though not with

> > > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we

use

> > is not good

> > > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that

we

> > should stop

> > > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree

with

> > me?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Om Krishna Guru

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

> > > >

> > > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went

wrong

> > too.

> > > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick

up my

> > > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong.

As

> > these

> > > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

> > learning.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Raghunatha Rao

> > > >

> > > > <%

40>,

> > > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

> > methods

> > > > were

> > > > > different but outcome was same.

> > > > >

> > > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was

genuine

> > or not ?

> > > > >

> > > > > We should do introspection for our working & the

method .Let's

> > learn

> > > > > from our mistakes.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> Straight trees are cut first

> And Honest people are screwed first. "

> Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check out new cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>

> " A person should not be too honest.

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Ron,

Thanks for this example, I will surely give this method a try.

Can we check whether the query is genuine or not .. so that we

proceed further to calculate or not ?

Can u write steps n methadology by example about other matters

also ..e.g marriage ,arrival of friend etc. Can we know from this

method,how many letters will i recieve today ?

Thanks

Rajeev K Khattar

, " Ron Gaunt " <rongaunt wrote:

>

>

> Friends,

>

> I thought you might be interested in the following method which

> predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win the

> Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory

of

> Mr Khullar.

>

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

> ......................................................

>

>

> Friends,

>

>

Australia

> win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

> co-ordinates 152-56-53E

>

> What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

>

> So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary Cusp

as

> victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

> Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub

Lords

> of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or

indirectly

> (star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

>

> The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of

Jupiter,

> and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

> Sign Lord.

>

> The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

> Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the

Primary Cusp.

>

> The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

> Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

>

> As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary

cusp

> the answer is YES, Australia will win.

>

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

>

>

>

> , " R Satish " <rsatish1942@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

> > techniques.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Satish

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

> > >

> > > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the

list

> > of success

> > > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take

it as

> > community

> > > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

> > >

> > > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I

believe

> > that this is

> > > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research. The

> > research has

> > > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

> > dissect and

> > > understand it.

> > >

> > > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

> > cricket world

> > > cup (/message/3647),

> > though not with

> > > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we

use

> > is not good

> > > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that

we

> > should stop

> > > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree

with

> > me?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Om Krishna Guru

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

> > > >

> > > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went

wrong

> > too.

> > > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can pick

up my

> > > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went wrong.

As

> > these

> > > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

> > learning.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Raghunatha Rao

> > > >

> > > > <%

40>,

> > > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

> > methods

> > > > were

> > > > > different but outcome was same.

> > > > >

> > > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was

genuine

> > or not ?

> > > > >

> > > > > We should do introspection for our working & the

method .Let's

> > learn

> > > > > from our mistakes.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Acharya Ji and All,

I agree with you on " I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and

calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God

to be correct. " particularly for for Prashna. That is why my Jyotish

Guru taught me: This is only possible if one prays to his/her Guru

and Ishta Devata on regular basis. If I am not mistaken, our Late

Guru Sri KSK use to pray his Ishata Devata of Ucchistha Ganapaty

too. May be his direct shishyas can comment on this.

Anyhow the learning and finding the light (Jyoti+Isha=Jyotisha) is a

never ending learning process for me. Also every failed prediction

is a guru and which teaches and guides me to learn to understand the

principles.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh

wrote:

>

> Dear kanakji

> Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35%

case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both

teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the

accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here.

One should accept it .

> Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was

unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the

reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong.

> I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These

tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct.

> Thnx

> Acharya Padmakshaa

>

> Dear Bhupesh ji,

>

> I am not agree with you,

> I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i

got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try

iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.

>

> I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation,

at list i never do meditation.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote:

> Dear Members

> I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of

Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not

better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on

KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches

and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP

to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled

with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these

matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.

> My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good

catalyst for accuracy in astrology

> With regards

> Acharya Padmakshaa

>

> lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:

> Dear Members,

were

>

>

> Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or

not ?

>

> We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

learn

> from our mistakes.

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

>

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear AstroGuru,

Ma Kanak tried to find the truth by TSP method and he shared the

methodology also with us ..Mr Hardeep did by traditional method...I

tried with traditional method,TSP and by comparing ruling planets

also...there were many others also who tried n shared their methods

with us.

May i know which method u had used to predict and which predictions

you wrote in this group ?

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh

wrote:

>

> Dear kanakji

> Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35%

case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both

teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the

accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here.

One should accept it .

> Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was

unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the

reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong.

> I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These

tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct.

> Thnx

> Acharya Padmakshaa

>

> Dear Bhupesh ji,

>

> I am not agree with you,

> I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i

got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try

iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.

>

> I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation,

at list i never do meditation.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote:

> Dear Members

> I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of

Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not

better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on

KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches

and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP

to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled

with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these

matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.

> My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good

catalyst for accuracy in astrology

> With regards

> Acharya Padmakshaa

>

> lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:

> Dear Members,

were

>

>

> Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or

not ?

>

> We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's

learn

> from our mistakes.

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

>

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr Satish,

I agree with you that many times ,inner urge to know the outcome was

missing ..it is true atleast in my case. Many times ,I was doing

just for practicing new methods.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, " R Satish " <rsatish1942

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> ODI predictions using KP were vigorously done

> nearly 2 years ago.Thereafter,in subsequent ODI predictions were

> made as a routine.

>

> With the inner urge missing from the system,

the

> accuracy suffered,which is there to see. I even attempted the 4

step

> method of Sunil Gondhalekar to improve the " possible " success

> rate.No improvement observed.

>

> Viewed in totality, it has become routine

> exercise and hence failed in success percentages.

>

> In horary system, a " strong urge " is a

> prerequisite for successful prediction.

>

> Regards,

>

> Satish

>

>

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ron,

> >

> > bellow is your mail in your group and your pridiction:You have

> not pridict who will win correctly, i have done RED BOLD FONT in

you

> analysis, please check.

> >

> > hope this help

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> > RSGaunt 4/28/2007 7:58 PM Friends,

> >

> > As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket

I

> >

> > Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will

> Australia win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624

of

> 2193 co-ordinates 152-56-53E

> > and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

> >

> > Australia is shown by the 1st House, and competitions and

victory

> over others is shown by the 6th house. If the Sub Sub Lord of the

> 6th is linked to the 11th Cusp by its Star Lord,

> > it promises success over others, provided its Sub and Sub Sub

Lord

> confirm.

> >

> > The Opposition Sri Lanka is shown by the 7th House and

> competitions and victory over others is shown by the 12th house.

If

> the Sub Sub Lord of the 12th is linked to the 5th Cusp by its Star

> Lord, it promises success over other, provided its Sub and Sub Sub

> Lord confirm.

> >

> > For Australia the Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is

> in the Star of Ketu. Ketu is not shown as a direct link to the

11th

> Cusp, but Ketu represents Venus and Venus is both Sign and Sub

Lord

> of the 11th Cusp, so victory is promised.

> > Mercury's Sub Lord is Jupiter, and Jupiter is Sign Lord of the

6th

> and Sub Sub Lord of the 11th houses.

> > Mercury's Sub Sub Lord is Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of

the

> 6th and Sub Lord of the 11th so VICTORY IS CONFIRMED for Australia.

> >

> > For Sri Lanka the 12th house Sub Sub Lord is Venus. Venus is in

> the Star of Mars. Mars is shown as Sign Lord of the 5th Cusp so

> victory is promised.

> > Venus' Sub Lord is Rahu and Rahu is the Star Lord of the 12th

and

> Sub Sub Lord of the 5th.

> > Venus Sub Sub Lord is Mercury. Mercury is the Sign Lord of the

> 12th and Star Lord of the 5th so VICTORY IS ALSO CONFIRMED for Sri

> Lanka. A draw? Is this possible in a World Cricket final? I don't

> know! I suppose it could be rained out.

> >

> > An Interesting exercise. At least I will be right whoever wins!!

> >

> >

> > Ron Gaunt

> >

> >

> > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> wrote:

> > Dear Ron,

> >

> > How many match pridiction you have done by this system? what

was

> the out come? can you give us some more data of total your work?

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> > Ron Gaunt <rongaunt@> wrote:

> >

> > Friends,

> >

> > I thought you might be interested in the following method which

> > predicted correctly before the event, that Australia would win

the

> > Cricket World Cup. It was done using the Cuspal Interlink theory

of

> > Mr Khullar.

> >

> > Ron Gaunt

> >

> > ......................................................

> >

> > Friends,

> >

> > As Australia has reached the final of the World Cup for cricket I

> > thought I would try my hand at predicting the outcome.

> >

> > Attached is the data for the event..The question being 'Will

> Australia

> > win the World Cricket Cup today?'. Horary number is 624 of 2193

> > co-ordinates 152-56-53E

> > and 27-332-41S TZ -10.00 28th Apr 2007 23.01.40hrs

> >

> > What it required was a Yes or a No for Australia only.

> >

> > So for Australia only, we would consider the 6th the Primary

Cusp

> as

> > victory over opposition, and the others would be the 1st and 11th

> > Cusps. According to Mr Khullar we would need to see the Sub Sub

> Lords

> > of all these cusps linked directly with the Primary Cusp or

> indirectly

> > (star in supporting cusp and Sub in Primary Cusps)

> >

> > The Sub Sub Lord of the 1st is Mars. Mars is in the Star of

> Jupiter,

> > and Jupiter is directly linked to the Primary Cusp as

> > Sign Lord.

> >

> > The Sub Sub Lord of the 6th is Mercury. Mercury is in the Star of

> > Ketu. Ketu acts for Venus which is Star and Sub Lord of the

> Primary Cusp.

> >

> > The Sub Sub Lord of the 11th is Jupiter. Jupiter is in the

> > Star of Mercury. Mercury is the Sub Sub Lord of the Primary Cusp.

> >

> > As all three relevant Sub Sub Lords link directly to the Primary

> cusp

> > the answer is YES, Australia will win.

> >

> > Ron Gaunt

> >

> > , " R Satish " <rsatish1942@>

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > I agree with Punitji on the evaluation of various

> > > techniques.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Satish

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Khattar ji, Raghunatha ji and other friends,

> > > >

> > > > I believe the first step for retrospection is compiling the

> list

> > > of success

> > > > failure of different methods. I think somebody needs to take

> it as

> > > community

> > > > service and compile it. Can somebody please do it?

> > > >

> > > > Then the next step is having a good discussion on it. I

> believe

> > > that this is

> > > > the end of the world cup and not the end of this research.

The

> > > research has

> > > > just started. Now we have some samples and we should try to

> > > dissect and

> > > > understand it.

> > > >

> > > > I personally attempted predicting match results in the last

> > > cricket world

> > > > cup (/message/3647),

> > > though not with

> > > > much success. I think that the normal horary method that we

> use

> > > is not good

> > > > enough for such type of predictions. I personally think that

> we

> > > should stop

> > > > using present horary method and move on. Do you people agree

> with

> > > me?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Punit Pandey

> > > >

> > > > On 4/29/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Om Krishna Guru

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaste Rajeev Ji and All,

> > > > >

> > > > > I agree with you, I am one of them whose prediction went

> wrong

> > > too.

> > > > > See either you or some other member of this gruoup can

pick

> up my

> > > > > chart the analysis and find out, what must have went

wrong.

> As

> > > these

> > > > > failures are a great teachers for us and best to way for

> > > learning.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Raghunatha Rao

> > > > >

> > > > > <%

> 40>,

> > > > > " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > > > Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka ,

> > > methods

> > > > > were

> > > > > > different but outcome was same.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > How come everybody went wrong ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was

> genuine

> > > or not ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We should do introspection for our working & the

> method .Let's

> > > learn

> > > > > > from our mistakes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Rajeev K Khattar

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " A person should not be too honest.

> > Straight trees are cut first

> > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350

BC

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > Check out new cars at Autos.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " A person should not be too honest.

> > Straight trees are cut first

> > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350

BC

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Raghunatha ji, Acharya ji and Friends,

Let us not bring another factor of meditation and complicate the issue. We are not the experts of that subject here and IMO we should restrict our discussion to KP only. I'll again repeat that we are not discussing the success and failure of KP system, rather we are discussing success and failure of the match predictions. We all are using KP for a long time and don't have any doubts about it's accuracy. At least, it should not be the topic at this point of time and can be an independent topic. Now we have sufficient sample data, we should start analysing it and try to learn from it.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/30/07, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Acharya Ji and All,I agree with you on " I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God

to be correct. " particularly for for Prashna. That is why my Jyotish Guru taught me: This is only possible if one prays to his/her Guru and Ishta Devata on regular basis. If I am not mistaken, our Late Guru Sri KSK use to pray his Ishata Devata of Ucchistha Ganapaty too. May be his direct shishyas can comment on this. Anyhow the learning and finding the light (Jyoti+Isha=Jyotisha) is a never ending learning process for me. Also every failed prediction is a guru and which teaches and guides me to learn to understand the principles.RegardsRaghunatha Rao

, ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote:>> Dear kanakji> Nice to hear u afet a long time. U may be right by in 30-35% case, even a commoner can predict by comparing the strengths of both teams like Bermuda and India. If u reduce such clear cut cases, the accuracy remains less than 50%. Anyway, I see some lacunae here. One should accept it .> Dear Kanakji, in all crucial matches where result was unconventional, all predictions went haywire. Let us all find the reason for not coming near to accuracy. In final, all went wrong.> I feel Astrology is beyond mathematics and calculations. These tools may help but guidance should come from God to be correct.

> Thnx> Acharya Padmakshaa> > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:> Dear Bhupesh ji,> > I am not agree with you,> I dont think we vest our enargy and time on match pridictions, i got 75% result using TSP, so as you mention 50% is not correct, try iwth TSP definetly you will get more better result.> > I dont think each and evry sucesful astrologer need maditation, at list i never do meditation.

> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh wrote:> Dear Members> I have been reading, analysing and verifying the result of

Cricket matches of this world cup. If u see, the results were not better than the normal probability i.e. 50% in such cases.Based on KP system, I myself did many analyses my own for world cup matches and accuracy was no more than 50%. I urge all practitioners of KP to stop here and try some other method.Or Astrology is to be coupled with INTUITION to be accurate. Let us do introspection and these matches have taken lots of energy and time of this group.> My experience of last 15 years is that meditation is a good catalyst for accuracy in astrology> With regards> Acharya Padmakshaa> > lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:> Dear Members,> Almost all the astrologers predicted win for Sri lanka , methods were > different but outcome was same.> > How come everybody went wrong ? > > Were we biased or didnt check wheather the query was genuine or not ?> > We should do introspection for our working & the method .Let's learn > from our mistakes.> > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar> > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > " A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first. " > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>