IndiaDivine.org

[kpstellargroup] My Initial Research on Failed Predictions with TSP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All, First i wnat to clear one thing, what is 75% sucess rate. I pridict all 51 match and got 75% result, and one perosn pridict 1 match and come correct means 100% result, then my question is which one is iffective? 75% or 100% ? Question is not for percentage, but last time when we try with classic KP, 4 stap, CIL, match Starting time etc. but all method give not good result.or let me say mostly failed. Again i want to clear one more point: I have check each and evry rules givan by Dr.Kar so some are wotk and some not wrok, In other member's work they use tested rules only so dont camper my work with classic KP rules. Now my request is please check TSP and give your opinion, what is sucess rate you got is more imporrtant. I have started analise my failed

pridiction and I hope i will come to any point and after that may be we can improve sucess rate using TSP. I realy thankfull to Andrew ji to take care and give us important finding, I agree with him that when i try without conection of node i am failed and when i try take number beyond 2193 i am failed but i am not agree on retrograde planet, as Dr.Kar write i found that there is no menaing of retro planet in TSP.if i do not do that definetly result look more in percentage.but i dont wnat to in percentage.i want to see what is out come when other member use it. Also I totaly agree with Andrew ji, once we say astrology is sience and also we insist for urge, meditation, prayer etc. I agree that we have to pray god or perent but it is as per our culturee not to get correct answer.this is wrong thinking that if we pray god or perent and we get correct answer, sorry if i heart any one.I also do pranam to my mother befor i

start any thing but it is our culture not to get corect answer and even that i am faile many times, i dont see any conection btwin correct pridiction and Pray god or perent. wait for my failed anlysis with day or two. once agin thanks Andrew ji!! regards Kanak Bosmiaandrew dutta <andrewinfinitum wrote: Dear Members, During the World Cup 2007, we received predictions by our senior

astrologer Sri Kanak Bhai Bosmia ji through the mechanism of TSP. He has done a wonderful job and 75% of his prediction has turned out to be true. In the last few days, ignoring my very busy schedule and other resarch commitments in my professional life, I could not resist but take up an initial analysis of the 12 failed predictions in the World Cup 2007. As a firm believer that astrology is a science and that science requires constant appraisal of rules, I embarked on an inductive research to find ot commonalities in the failed predictions. TSP is only 4 years old unlike classical KP, which was handed down to us by Sri KSK after 35-40 years of research. So, I think just as Kanak ji spent his valuable time in using TSP and enriching the community of astrologers, all of us should support serious astrologers like Kanak ji by our individual research. The

research results that I share with you are only INITIAL, and they are only exploratory in nature. I now need to confirm a few more issues with the 39 correct predictions and see how far the insights hold true. This is because, by simple logic, rules that explain failures should also confirm to success. While analysing the 12 failed predictions I did the following things: a) Took the horary numbers as it was provided in the predictions b) Took DRPE planetary positions only at 5:30 am IST at Indian Meridian c) Followed the 5 Rules originally given by Dr. Kar in his first article on TSP in KP Yearbook 2002, and then in 2003. (Read these to know the 5 rules) d) Tabulated results manually since the sample size is very small. MY FINDINGS I observed these things, which I

believe needs further testing on a wide number of charts having TSP based predictions. My findings are only to initiate others into deeper research. 1. Whenever the number sub sub lord and the sub sub lord of the No. ss lord is a node or a retrograde planet, the result was opposite to that of predicted result. 2. Whenever the starlord of the number ss lord and/or the C of F3 is a node, the result was opposite. 3. Only DRPE at the Indian Meridian of 82E30 yielded consistent results. IMPLICATIONS 1. We need to seriously think about role of retro sslord in the number given to us. Though Dr. Kar himself ignored the utility of retro planets, I think we need a very large sample to test this

rule and arrive at valid conclusions 2. The role of nodes in critical points in TSP, such as the ss lord of the number or the ss lord of the no. ss lord needs to be carefully examined through a large variety of charts. This is only an initial research finding and I would like to go deeper into TSP. I REQUEST ANY LOCAL MEMBER FROM HYDERABAD, WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH IN TSP, TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPORT KANAK JI AND IN TURN SERVE MANKIND WITH A ROBUST METHOD OF PREDICTION. MY CONTACT NO. IS 98666 20483 and you may call me after 5:00 pm. Regards to one and all and kudos to Kanak ji for his untiring efforts in providing us with 51 predictions of World Cup 2007 with dedication and devotion. Andrew Dutta Prof. Andrew Dutta Faculty Member The ICFAI Business School, Survey Number 156/157, Dontanapally Village, Shankerpally Mandal, R.R. District. Andhra Pradesh 501 203. India Telephone (Direct): 0-0-92470 21036 Cell: 0-0-98666 20483 Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.