IndiaDivine.org

imp query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

19.02.2004 19:20 hrs (time correct in seconds even) lucknow(UP),INDIA HOW WILL BE MERCURY DASHA FOR FATHER OF THE NATIVE ? IS THERE ANY POSSIBILTY OF DEATH OF MOTHER OF THE NATIVE DURING MERCURY DASHA ? HEARTIEST THANKS IN EITHER OF THE CASE.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Dear maybe,the child is only 3yrs old.and merc dasa will start after 50+yrs.maybe you mean bhukti.The mother has a long life.for father,some change/improvement in service For accuratte ,specific reading contact a pro.may be <questionmaybe wrote: 19.02.2004 19:20 hrs (time correct in seconds even) lucknow(UP),INDIA HOW WILL BE MERCURY DASHA FOR FATHER OF THE NATIVE ? IS THERE ANY POSSIBILTY OF DEATH OF MOTHER OF THE NATIVE DURING MERCURY DASHA ? HEARTIEST THANKS IN EITHER OF THE CASE. Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

dear sujata, thank you for reply. mercury dasha is already on for the child. i repeat the female child is born on 19th feb,2004 at 19:20 hrs at lucknow. it is mercury dasha not bhukti. i have asked that..whether there is any life danger to the mother of the native and how will be this mahadasha for the father of the native? thank you sincerely. Recent Activity 8 New Members 1 New FilesVisit Your Group Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more. Mail Get on board You're invited to try the all-new Mail Beta. Y! Messenger Instant smiles Share photos while you IM friends. .

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

dear maybe,for the data given, she has a balance 5yrs 7m 21 d of mars dasa.i double checked.I stand by what i said.sujatamay be <questionmaybe wrote: dear sujata, thank you for reply. mercury dasha is already on for the child. i repeat the female

child is born on 19th feb,2004 at 19:20 hrs at lucknow. it is mercury dasha not bhukti. i have asked that..whether there is any life danger to the mother of the native and how will be this mahadasha for the father of the native? thank you sincerely. Recent Activity 8 New Members 1 New FilesVisit Your Group Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more. Mail Get on board You're invited to try the all-new Mail Beta. Y! Messenger Instant smiles Share photos while you IM friends. . Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

dear sujata she is born on 14 th feb 2004 at 19:20 hrs at lucknow. mercury dasha is on . kindly look ast the chart. thnx.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers