IndiaDivine.org

Will i get my VISA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I have a trouble that will i get my visa and have a chance to shift to

UK.

I got a Offer for job, but it is getting delayed due to VISA.

Please make a prasna and suggest me the solution.

I select for number 19 as it is my birth number :-)

Regards

Tarun

Guest guest

dear tarun, you will surely get visa i have calculated your horary number 19 on 10th may at ludhiana at 20,32, 11th cusp sub lord is jupiter, it is retrograde but in star of mercury which is direct planet, mercury is in 1 success lord of 3 for visa and lord of 6 for job. but you have to wait for jupiter to be direct, it will come in its direct course on august 7, 2007 so you will get your visa surely. regards hs nagi mobile 094177 17910Tarun <tarun.virgo wrote: Dear Sir,I have a trouble that will i get my visa and have a chance to shift to UK.I got a Offer for job, but it is getting delayed due to VISA. Please make a prasna and suggest me the solution.I select for number 19 as it is my birth number :-)RegardsTarun

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Dear Hardeep Ji,

Many Thanks for your help, I am looking forward for jupiter to get direct. Hopefully i can have a chance to go out and make my carrier their.

Warm Regards

Tarun

-

hardeep singh

Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:37 PM

Re: Will i get my VISA

dear tarun,

you will surely get visa

i have calculated your horary number 19 on 10th may at ludhiana at 20,32,

11th cusp sub lord is jupiter, it is retrograde but in star of mercury which is direct planet, mercury is in 1 success lord of 3 for visa and lord of 6 for job.

but you have to wait for jupiter to be direct, it will come in its direct course on august 7, 2007 so you will get your visa surely.

regards

hs nagi

mobile 094177 17910Tarun <tarun.virgo > wrote:

Dear Sir,I have a trouble that will i get my visa and have a chance to shift to UK.I got a Offer for job, but it is getting delayed due to VISA. Please make a prasna and suggest me the solution.I select for number 19 as it is my birth number :-)RegardsTarun

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.