desire.I think one should have a strong desire to have a

answer from Divine.

Any opinion please?

-

jammalamadugu rangan

Monday, May 14, 2007 2:10 PM

When will my elder son go abroad/if so which country

Dear Members of the Group!

My elder son is presntly on deputation to Hyderabad. He is planning to go UK. in the near future.

I have to give him the possible date of his departure.

May request the honourable members of the group to take up the query and delienate

prediction by horary chart

No. given is 205

Thanking you and wh regards

Jammalamadugu rangan

Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

Dear all This msg from Mr. Swami require appreciation. Whenever a consultant approach the Astrologer, he / she should be sincere and not indifferent in the question being asked. The consultant's question to the astrologer like "Will 'your' Sehwag hit a century today"? require no answer. Also if the question is in some sort of challenging mode to the astrologer, then the correct answer does not come out, I suppose. Regards MK Viswanathswami wrote: Dear Sri Jammalamadugu rangan, "I have to give him the possible date of his departure." So you are not asking for a question. You are expressing your desire Isnt it? So what and how you want to find dates without sincere desire.I think one should have a strong desire to have a answer from Divine. Any opinion please? - jammalamadugu rangan Monday, May 14, 2007 2:10 PM When will my elder son go abroad/if so which country Dear Members of the Group! My elder son is presntly on deputation to Hyderabad. He is planning to go UK. in the near future. I have to give him the possible date of his departure. May request the honourable members of the group to take up the query and delienate prediction by horary chart No. given is 205 Thanking you and wh regards Jammalamadugu rangan Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Guest guest

All,

My understanding from the original message as posted by shri jammalamadugu rangan was that he required appropriate dates for the departure of his son (muhurata), since there does not seem to be any ambiguity about his son leaving for the U.K. question is of finding best dates.

regards,

enigma

astrologervishy_nair

Tue, 15 May 2007 12:35 AM

Re: When will my elder son go abroad/if so which country

Dear all

This msg from Mr. Swami require appreciation. Whenever a consultant approach the Astrologer, he / she should be sincere and not indifferent in the question being asked.

The consultant's question to the astrologer like "Will 'your' Sehwag hit a century today"? require no answer.

Also if the question is in some sort of challenging mode to the astrologer, then the correct answer does not come out, I suppose.

Regards

MK Viswanath

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote:

Dear Sri Jammalamadugu rangan,

"I have to give him the possible date of his departure."

So you are not asking for a question.

You are expressing your desire Isnt it?

So what and how you want to find dates without sincere

answer from Divine.

Any opinion please?

-

jammalamadugu rangan

Dear Members of !

the Grou

p!

My elder son is presntly on deputation to Hyderabad. He is planning to go UK. in the near future.

May request the honourable members of the group to take up the query and delienate

No. given is 205

Jammalamadugu rangan

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Check Out the new free AIM® Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Vishy Nair, My pranams to you and the members of the group. I would like to clarify that there is no challenge intrinsic extrinsic in the statement of the question.The question is "When will my son go abroad and if so which country?" The text is the background information which explains the context. That"I have to give him a possible date" is self explanatory.I being an astrologer myself my son expects me to give prediction and I have sought the help of members. Rest is errenous inference and if pointed out I stand corrected. Thank you Jammalamdugu RanganAstrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair wrote: Dear all This msg from Mr. Swami require appreciation. Whenever a consultant approach the Astrologer, he / she should be sincere and not indifferent in the question being asked. The consultant's question to the astrologer like "Will 'your' Sehwag hit a century today"? require no answer. Also if the question is in some sort of challenging mode to the astrologer, then the correct answer does not come out, I suppose. Regards MK Viswanathswami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote: Dear Sri Jammalamadugu rangan, "I have to give him the possible date of his departure." So you are not asking for a question. You are expressing your desire Isnt it? So what and how you want to find dates without sincere desire.I think one should have a strong desire to have a answer from Divine. Any opinion please? - jammalamadugu rangan Monday, May 14, 2007 2:10 PM When will my elder son go abroad/if so which country Dear Members of the Group! My elder son is presntly on deputation to Hyderabad. He is planning to go UK. in the near future. I have to give him the possible date of his departure. May request the honourable members of the group to take up the query and delienate prediction by horary chart No. given is 205 Thanking you and wh regards Jammalamadugu rangan Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Brfore posting I checked prasna chart by vedic and KP both.I remember Moon was just changing sign.It was just at lastkala,Ovbiously Neither Prasna chart

reflected wish for seeking muhurta nor intension

to work out dates strongly.

Now it is clear Posting was from a Astrologer himself.My Posting was simply meant to be educative to new comers .Experts may kindly ignore.

With regards.

RCS

-

enigmacmpr

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:29 PM

Re: When will my elder son go abroad/if so which country

All,My understanding from the original message as posted by shri jammalamadugu rangan was that he required appropriate dates for the departure of his son (muhurata), since there does not seem to be any ambiguity about his son leaving for the U.K. question is of finding best dates.regards,enigma

astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.inTo: Sent: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:35 AMRe: When will my elder son go abroad/if so which country

Dear all

This msg from Mr. Swami require appreciation. Whenever a consultant approach the Astrologer, he / she should be sincere and not indifferent in the question being asked.

The consultant's question to the astrologer like "Will 'your' Sehwag hit a century today"? require no answer.

Also if the question is in some sort of challenging mode to the astrologer, then the correct answer does not come out, I suppose.

Regards

MK Viswanathswami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote:

Dear Sri Jammalamadugu rangan,

"I have to give him the possible date of his departure."

So you are not asking for a question.

You are expressing your desire Isnt it?

So what and how you want to find dates without sincere

answer from Divine.

Any opinion please?

-

jammalamadugu rangan

Dear Members of ! the Grou p!

No. given is 205

Jammalamadugu rangan

Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Check Out the new free AIM® Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

Guest guest

Mr RanganNo 205 points to you son going abroad before 19th Feb 2008 and this will start after, 12th Oct 2007. He might study there too!Note Moon in 12th points to the mind for abroad travel for the queriest-self or relative.Please post the outcome.RegardsRameshAstrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair wrote: Dear all This msg from Mr. Swami require appreciation. Whenever a consultant approach the Astrologer, he / she should be sincere and

not indifferent in the question being asked. The consultant's question to the astrologer like "Will 'your' Sehwag hit a century today"? require no answer. Also if the question is in some sort of challenging mode to the astrologer, then the correct answer does not come out, I suppose. Regards MK Viswanathswami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote: Dear Sri Jammalamadugu rangan, "I have to give him the possible date of his departure." So you are not asking for a question. You are expressing your desire Isnt it? So what and how you want to find dates without sincere desire.I think one should have a strong desire to have a answer from Divine. Any opinion please? - jammalamadugu rangan Monday, May 14, 2007 2:10 PM When will my elder son go abroad/if so which country Dear Members of the Group! My elder son is presntly on deputation to Hyderabad. He is planning to go UK. in the near future. I have to give him the

possible date of his departure. May request the honourable members of the group to take up the query and delienate prediction by horary chart No. given is 205 Thanking you and wh regards Jammalamadugu rangan Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh! Thanks a lot for the prediction and I shall definitely post the outcome in these columnsThanks once againLove jammalamadugu rangan ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: Mr RanganNo 205 points to you son going abroad before 19th Feb 2008 and this will start after, 12th Oct 2007. He might study there too!Note Moon in 12th points to the mind for abroad travel for the queriest-self or

relative.Please post the outcome.RegardsRameshAstrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear all This msg from Mr. Swami require appreciation. Whenever a consultant approach the Astrologer, he / she should be sincere and not indifferent in the question being asked. The consultant's question to the astrologer like "Will 'your' Sehwag hit a century today"? require no answer. Also if the question is in some sort of challenging mode to the astrologer, then the correct answer does not come out, I suppose. Regards MK Viswanathswami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote: Dear Sri Jammalamadugu rangan, "I have to give him the possible date of his departure." So you are not asking for a question. You are expressing your desire Isnt it? So what and how you want to find dates without sincere desire.I think one should have a strong desire to have a answer from Divine. Any opinion please? - jammalamadugu rangan Monday, May 14, 2007 2:10 PM When will my elder son go abroad/if so which country Dear Members of the Group! My elder son is presntly on deputation to Hyderabad. He is planning to go UK. in the near future. I have to give him the possible date of his departure. May request the honourable members of the group to take up the query and delienate prediction by horary chart No. given is 205 Thanking you and wh regards Jammalamadugu rangan Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT?

Here's a solution! Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.