IndiaDivine.org

Software for KP www.astraura.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all pls check KP s/w at www.astraura.org regards sreetw853 <tw853 wrote: Dear MK Viswanath,Now I found the way of Right clicking (Houses" window as mentioned by Swami ji and in the Vedic group some time ago.Right clicking on panel part of winow where "Houses" menu at bottom of the screen appears;then move the arrow above the "Houses" window

and different house systems will appear; choose "Placidus houses (KP/Krishmoorthy) and take cusp positions.It's indeed a good SW for all kinds of Vedic predictions (Prashara or Jeimini line)Regards,twHouse system (a) Set to ASC is Start of First House. (b) Placidus House syetem TO be done by Right clicking on panel part of winow where House menu at bottom appears. , Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair wrote:>> Dear Shri Swami ji> > Thanks for your response. However, it is found that the manually made cuspal significators of KP is differing from that of what is specified in JH hor.> > In a nutshell JH hor is found to be a good software for Vedic predictions.> > Regards> MK Viswanath> > swami wrote:> Dear

sir,> It support placidus house system and KP ayanamsa in way it is used in KP.> Significators have to be worked out manually.> Hope this helps.> - > Astrologer_vishy Nair > > Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:53 AM> Re: Re: Software for Mahadasha calculation> > > Sir> > Does JH Hor 7.02 support KP cuspal chart and significators?> > Regards> MK Viswanath> > > tw853 <tw853 wrote:> To make it clear,> > 1. Free download of JHora 7.02 form the following link:> > http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/> > (7.03 version, which includes Nadi calculations, is also available; > Full version

CD of 7.02 mainly with Atlas was available by sending > some donation to cover the cost of sending CD.)> > 2. Choose whatever Ayanamsa preferred from window "Preference, then > Ayanamsa" and calculate the chart.> > 3. Then press window "Dasas", and Vimsottari Dasa (started from > Moon) will appear. > > 4. Press "Options" and then Vimsottari Dasa starting from Lagna, > Sun, Mars etc can be chosen.> > 5. 360 or 365 Days/Year can be switched as preffered.> > Regards,> > tw> > > , "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> >> > http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/> > > > JHora SW, go to Dasa Option> > > > , "ashwinrawal" <ashwinrawal@> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Raichurji and all other Software creators> > > As u r aware that all the calculations for Vimshottari > Mahadasha are> > > based on natal or horary Moon for the given date and time. No > software> > > is available from the given degrees and minutes from any date. > For> > > example for my research work if I want to check Vimshottari > Dasha from> > > my natal Sun point or Natal Mars point or natal cusp degrees in > my> > > birth chart, i can not prepare the dasha chart from the software > but i> > > have to do it manually. There should be a software which can > prepare> > > dasha/antardasha from any given degree/minutes and also there

> should> > > be calculation option for 365.25 and 360 days.The software > should be> > > Window base and not that old DOS base. Is there any software > available> > > with anybody? if yes, please let me know the address and cost of > the> > > software. I will be obliged. Thanks > > > Ashwin Rawal> > >> >> > > > > > > Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution! > > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear,

yesYou are right,it is excellent and considered accurate , but if you do not have access to internet and want to use free sw,will it be not a good optionto have somegoodsoftware on your compter.By the way now Jyotish deepika is also offered free.

just a thought.

Om tat sat.

-

gayathri mango

Saturday, May 19, 2007 9:12 AM

Re: Re: Software for KP www.astraura.org

Dear all

pls check KP s/w at www.astraura.org

regards

sreetw853 <tw853 > wrote:

Dear MK Viswanath,Now I found the way of Right clicking (Houses" window as mentioned by Swami ji and in the Vedic group some time ago.Right clicking on panel part of winow where "Houses" menu at bottom of the screen appears;then move the arrow above the "Houses" window and different house systems will appear; choose "Placidus houses (KP/Krishmoorthy) and take cusp positions.It's indeed a good SW for all kinds of Vedic predictions (Prashara or Jeimini line)Regards,twHouse system (a) Set to ASC is Start of First House. (b) Placidus House syetem TO be done by Right clicking on panel part of winow where House menu at bottom appears. , Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair wrote:>> Dear Shri Swami ji> > Thanks for your response. However, it is found that the manually made cuspal significators of KP is differing from that of what is specified in JH hor.> > In a nutshell JH hor is found to be a good software for Vedic predictions.> > Regards> MK Viswanath> > swami wrote:> Dear sir,> It support placidus house system and KP ayanamsa in way it is used in KP.> Significators have to be worked out manually.> Hope this helps.> - > Astrologer_vishy Nair > > Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:53 AM> Re: Re: Software for Mahadasha calculation> > > Sir> > Does JH Hor 7.02 support KP cuspal chart and significators?> > Regards> MK Viswanath> > > tw853 <tw853 wrote:> To make it clear,> > 1. Free download of JHora 7.02 form the following link:> > http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/> > (7.03 version, which includes Nadi calculations, is also available; > Full version CD of 7.02 mainly with Atlas was available by sending > some donation to cover the cost of sending CD.)> > 2. Choose whatever Ayanamsa preferred from window "Preference, then > Ayanamsa" and calculate the chart.> > 3. Then press window "Dasas", and Vimsottari Dasa (started from > Moon) will appear. > > 4. Press "Options" and then Vimsottari Dasa starting from Lagna, > Sun, Mars etc can be chosen.> > 5. 360 or 365 Days/Year can be switched as preffered.> > Regards,> > tw> > > , "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> >> > http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/> > > > JHora SW, go to Dasa Option> > > > , "ashwinrawal" <ashwinrawal@> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Raichurji and all other Software creators> > > As u r aware that all the calculations for Vimshottari > Mahadasha are> > > based on natal or horary Moon for the given date and time. No > software> > > is available from the given degrees and minutes from any date. > For> > > example for my research work if I want to check Vimshottari > Dasha from> > > my natal Sun point or Natal Mars point or natal cusp degrees in > my> > > birth chart, i can not prepare the dasha chart from the software > but i> > > have to do it manually. There should be a software which can > prepare> > > dasha/antardasha from any given degree/minutes and also there > should> > > be calculation option for 365.25 and 360 days.The software > should be> > > Window base and not that old DOS base. Is there any software > available> > > with anybody? if yes, please let me know the address and cost of > the> > > software. I will be obliged. Thanks > > > Ashwin Rawal> > >> >> > > > > > > Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution! > > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php>

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.