would you like to advice me when i will get a job. for this i am

sending no 114 and

is there any possibility of going abroad if yes ,when ,for i am

sending no 118.

if you people have time then advice me.

regards

anu

Guest guest

Dear Anup As per Horary 114 and 4 step method, you should get a job by 13-7-2007 As per Horary 118 you will get a chance to go abroad between 15-12-2007 to 15-5-2008 please let us know when these amterialise. good luckanukp27 <anukp27 wrote: respected sirs,sorry for the incovi.caused by my part to all learned menber of this group, i already posted this question in the forum, the answer ,(i am already thankful to him),what i got ,is in

may 2007, i will get a job ,due to my luck,thats doesnot seems to happen as may is about to end ,would you like to advice me when i will get a job. for this i amsending no 114 andis there any possibility of going abroad if yes ,when ,for i amsending no 118.if you people have time then advice me.regardsanuGood Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Dear Raichur ji,

Can you send Output of these horary working with hints how you concluded by 4 step theory.

to arrive at conclusion.Full explanation andworking not needed.

Please ignore if it is time consuming for you.

Thanking you.

-

Raichur-a-r

Cc: anukp27

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:46 AM

Re: your advice needed

Dear Anup

As per Horary 114 and 4 step method, you should get a job by 13-7-2007

As per Horary 118 you will get a chance to go abroad between 15-12-2007 to 15-5-2008

please let us know when these amterialise.

good luckanukp27 <anukp27 > wrote:

respected sirs,sorry for the incovi.caused by my part to all learned menber of this group, i already posted this question in the forum, the answer ,(i am already thankful to him),what i got ,is in may 2007, i will get a job ,due to my luck,thats doesnot seems to happen as may is about to end ,would you like to advice me when i will get a job. for this i amsending no 114 andis there any possibility of going abroad if yes ,when ,for i amsending no 118.if you people have time then advice me.regardsanuGood Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Dear Swami The outputs are on screen, read and then replaced by the next question, if any. So I do not have the output. But the essence is: I use my own s.w. for this. Basically, it casts the KP Chart, and summarises the essentials. It outputs the 4 step signification for all the 9 planets, KETU to Mercury in the order of the Vimsottari Dasa. This output is then corrected applying the rules of the 4 step method. I have not developed the sw to apply all rules of the 4 step, and give a ready to read output. This is because the rules are a bit tough for the SW devloper. You will find them in the articles on 4 step in the kpezine 1st step after this correction is done, is to find out whether the desired result is achievale or not. For example, Will I get a job. The 10th sub determines this. If the sublord of the 10th

house Strongly signifies any of the houses 11 or 2 or 6 0r 10 then the answer is yes. You will get a job. The second part is WHEN will this materialise? Here 1st find the Dasa Lord running. Check from the Significator table, whether it signifies any of the houses 2,6,11. If it does, then find out the present Bhukty, and repeat the same. If it does not go to the next bhukti, till you find a Bhukti which signfies any of the 3 houses. After this go to the Table and fix the Planets which signifies the missing house, or more than one. The 3 houses must be found in the Dasa Lord, Bhukti Lord and the Antara Lord. Fix this period for fulfilment of the desire. My last article on prediction is sent to Kanakji and will appear in the kpezine. Next time I solve any

question, I will post the details to the group. swami wrote: Dear Raichur ji, Can you send Output of these horary working with hints how you concluded by 4 step theory. to arrive at conclusion.Full explanation andworking not needed. Please ignore if it is time consuming for

you. Thanking you. - Raichur-a-r Cc: anukp27 Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:46 AM Re: your advice needed Dear Anup As per Horary 114 and 4 step method, you should get a job by 13-7-2007 As per Horary 118 you

will get a chance to go abroad between 15-12-2007 to 15-5-2008 please let us know when these amterialise. good luckanukp27 <anukp27 > wrote: respected sirs,sorry for the incovi.caused by my part to all learned menber of this group, i already posted this question in the forum, the answer ,(i am already thankful to him),what i got ,is in may 2007, i will get a job ,due to my luck,thats doesnot seems to happen as may is about to end ,would you like to advice me when i will get a job. for this i amsending no 114 andis there any possibility of going abroad if yes ,when ,for i amsending no 118.if you people have time then advice me.regardsanuGood Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

Thanks for explanation.

Lajmi ji sent once full file having 4 step significators generated by Your software,

I shall now apply and can understand,

Once again thank for your help.

-

Raichur-a-r

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:08 PM

Dear Swami

The outputs are on screen, read and then replaced by the next question, if any. So I do not

have the output. But the essence is:

I use my own s.w. for this. Basically, it casts the KP Chart, and summarises the

essentials. It outputs the 4 step signification for all the 9 planets, KETU to Mercury in the

order of the Vimsottari Dasa.

This output is then corrected applying the rules of the 4 step method. I have not developed

the sw to apply all rules of the 4 step, and give a ready to read output. This is because the rules are a bit tough for the SW devloper. You will find them in the articles on 4 step in the

kpezine

1st step after this correction is done, is to find out whether the desired result is achievale or not. For example, Will I get a job. The 10th sub determines this.

If the sublord of the 10th house Strongly signifies any of the houses 11 or 2 or 6 0r 10 then

the answer is yes. You will get a job.

The second part is WHEN will this materialise?

Here 1st find the Dasa Lord running. Check from the Significator table, whether it

signifies any of the houses 2,6,11.

If it does, then find out the present Bhukty, and repeat the same. If it does not go to the

next bhukti, till you find a Bhukti which signfies any of the 3 houses.

After this go to the Table and fix the Planets which signifies the missing house, or more than one. The 3 houses must be found in the Dasa Lord, Bhukti Lord and the Antara

Lord. Fix this period for fulfilment of the desire.

My last article on prediction is sent to Kanakji and will appear in the kpezine.

Next time I solve any question, I will post the details to the group.

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote:

Dear Raichur ji,

Can you send Output of these horary working with hints how you concluded by 4 step theory.

Thanking you.

-

Raichur-a-r

Dear Anup

As per Horary 118 you will get a chance to go abroad between 15-12-2007 to 15-5-2008

respected sirs,sorry for the incovi.caused by my part to all learned menber of this group, i already posted this question in the forum, the answer ,(i am already thankful to him),what i got ,is in may 2007, i will get a job ,due to my luck,thats doesnot seems to happen as may is about to end ,would you like to advice me when i will get a job. for this i amsending no 114 andis there any possibility of going abroad if yes ,when ,for i amsending no 118.if you people have time then advice me.regardsanuGood Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

dear swami, i consider 2-6-10 houses for getting job and 1-11 houses are suppotive also. 4 step theory is very simple if properly studied. concentrate on DBA and follow rules,gives the pleasure of accurate prediction and become the successful astrologer -sunil gondhalekarRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Swami The outputs are on screen, read and then replaced by the next question, if any. So I do not have the

output. But the essence is: I use my own s.w. for this. Basically, it casts the KP Chart, and summarises the essentials. It outputs the 4 step signification for all the 9 planets, KETU to Mercury in the order of the Vimsottari Dasa. This output is then corrected applying the rules of the 4 step method. I have not developed the sw to apply all rules of the 4 step, and give a ready to read output. This is because the rules are a bit tough for the SW devloper. You will find them in the articles on 4 step in the kpezine 1st step after this correction is done, is to find out whether the desired result is achievale or not. For example, Will I get a job. The 10th sub determines this. If the sublord of the 10th house Strongly signifies any of the houses 11 or 2 or 6 0r 10 then the answer is yes. You will get a job.

The second part is WHEN will this materialise? Here 1st find the Dasa Lord running. Check from the Significator table, whether it signifies any of the houses 2,6,11. If it does, then find out the present Bhukty, and repeat the same. If it does not go to the next bhukti, till you find a Bhukti which signfies any of the 3 houses. After this go to the Table and fix the Planets which signifies the missing house, or more than one. The 3 houses must be found in the Dasa Lord, Bhukti Lord and the Antara Lord. Fix this period for fulfilment of the desire. My last article on prediction is sent to Kanakji and will appear in the kpezine. Next time I solve any question, I will post the details to the group. swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote: Dear Raichur ji, Can you send Output of these horary working with hints how you concluded by 4 step theory. to arrive at conclusion.Full explanation andworking not needed. Please ignore if it is time consuming for you. Thanking you. - Raichur-a-r Cc: anukp27 Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:46 AM Re: your advice needed Dear Anup As per Horary 114 and 4 step method, you should get a job by 13-7-2007 As per Horary 118 you will get a chance to go abroad between 15-12-2007 to 15-5-2008 please let us know when these amterialise. good luckanukp27 <anukp27 > wrote: respected sirs,sorry for the incovi.caused by my part to all

learned menber of this group, i already posted this question in the forum, the answer ,(i am already thankful to him),what i got ,is in may 2007, i will get a job ,due to my luck,thats doesnot seems to happen as may is about to end ,would you like to advice me when i will get a job. for this i amsending no 114 andis there any possibility of going abroad if yes ,when ,for i amsending no 118.if you people have time then advice me.regardsanuGood Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

Hari om ,

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji ,Nameste ;

Thank you for guidence.I have plans to devote October fully to 4 step theory application.

Thereafter I shall seek my doubts.

If possible please comment on report of SW giving 4 step analysis I posted in case of Ajay soni

This case has however been aptly explained By raichur ji in one of the mails.

I was shocked as , I failed to analyse this case by Routine analysis of KP.

You comments will be adding more to clarity.

For ready reference i am posting that part of mail.

In case you have time please comment on report of 4 step analysis

_______.

Case related to a person born:

Time - 22:45Gender - MalePlace of birth - Ajmer, rajasthanDOB - 22 Jan 1978Here is my attempt for kind examination and seeking comments.As per KP teachings Native will Prosper as an Actor or Actress:If the sub-lord of the 5th Cusp is placed in a star, the lord of which isthe significator of the houses 5, 6 and 10 one can be popular as an actor oractress. If it is also the significator of 11th then one will be prosperous.If Mars is one of the planets signifying these, one can be a leader amongstthem. There is no inferiority complex, no stage fear but only success.In chart of your friend Sub lord of the 5th Cusp is Rahu.Rahu is placed inNakshatra of moon. So as per rule This planet moon should be a significatorof 5,6 and 10.But it is not Significator of these houses..By normalprincipals Moon signifies 11 10 4 and 7 houses.However It means He may have talent in drama but success and popularity isnot forseen.Please understand, It is not a prediction Just a analysis based on Datagiven by Mr Ajay soni.Secondary Evidence KP(a) Let us see significators By 4 step theory.Moon signifies 4 9 10 houses as per first two steps out of the foursteps.However it signifies Houses 2.3.8.11 and 12.PLANET : MOONItself :-------------- Moon:- 10 11 Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10)Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10)Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11)Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 4 Further Rahu the Cuspal sub lord will give results of Moon and Mercury._Now Look What Mr Lajmi ji said 1) Houses strongly represented by the Planet, 2) Houses strongly signified by the Star-lord of the Planet, 3) Houses strongly represented by the Sub-lord of the planet, 4) Houses signified by the Star-lord of this Sub-lord...as was aptly summarised by Mr.Raichur. In addition, personally,after listing down all significators arrivedat,by using the above (or any method that you would like to use),I selectONLY those planets which are posited in the sub of a significator,whose staris untenanted... These will be the strongest significators,as per K.P.,in myhumble opinion... and this has helped me immensely... by the way Here is the report generated by one old sw I have for your four step theory._________Here is SW output __________________

FRIEND AJAY SONI (AJMER) 74E38 26N27 [iNDIA] 22 JANUARY, 1978 22:45:00 CHATHURDASHI SHUKLAPAKSHA SUNDAYCustom Ayanamsha Offset Used: Minus 0 Deg. 0 Min. 22 Sec.Original Ayanamsha in Deg Min Sec : 23 deg. 27 ' 14 ''MOST IMPORTANT PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS In Their Descending Order Of Importance along with their SubsPLN : StarLord : StarLord : {In_House} Whose_Lord PLN : {In_House} Whose_LordKET : {11} 5 6 {7} Aspects 1 Sub: JupiterVEN : {4} 12 {4} 2 9 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusSUN : {4} 12 {4} 12 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusMON : {9} 4 7 {10} 11 Aspects 4 Sub: JupiterMAR : {11} 5 6 {10} 3 8 Aspects 5 2 6 Sub: KetuRAH : {10} 11 {1} Aspects 7 Sub: SaturnJUP : {10} 3 8 {9} 4 7 Aspects 4 2 6 Sub: VenusSAT : {7} {11} 5 6 Aspects 6 2 9 Sub: MarsMER : {4} 2 9 {4} 1 10 Aspects 10 Sub: MarsMAIN PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS.PLN : StarLord : StarLord : {In_House} Whose_Lord PLN : {In_House} Whose_Lord Aspects This_House Sub: Sub of PLNNOTE : Whenever the Planet is in its own Star then its Sub is considered as its working StarLord.AND Similarly Whenever the Planet is in its own Star as well as in its own Sub then, its Sub-Sub is considered as its working StarLord.The house numbers in any row will be in their DECREASING ORDER of their strengths, in bringing out the effects of that respective Planet's Periods, Sub-Periods or Sub-Sub-Periods.KET : StarLord : Saturn : {11} 5 6 PLN : {7} Aspects 1 Sub: JupiterVEN : StarLord : Sun : {4} 12 PLN : {4} 2 9 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusSUN : Sub : Venus : {4} 2 9 PLN : {4} 12 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusMON : StarLord : Jupiter : {9} 4 7 PLN : {10} 11 Aspects 4 Sub: JupiterMAR : StarLord : Saturn : {11} 5 6 PLN : {10} 3 8 Aspects 5 2 6 Sub: KetuRAH : StarLord : Moon : {10} 11 PLN : {1} Aspects 7 Sub: SaturnJUP : StarLord : Mars : {10} 3 8 PLN : {9} 4 7 Aspects 4 2 6 Sub: VenusSAT : StarLord : Ketu : {7} PLN : {11} 5 6 Aspects 6 2 9 Sub: MarsMER : StarLord : Venus : {4} 2 9 PLN : {4} 1 10 Aspects 10 Sub: MarsFOUR STEP THEORY DETAILED PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS.Figures shown in the brackets are the strong significators(Balwan Karyeshes) and the rest are weaker significators(Duyyam Karyeshes).First group represents the house in which the planet is deposited and the second group represents the houses owned by the planets.PLANET : KETUItself :-------------- Ketu:- 7 Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter 9 4 7It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 1PLANET : VENUSItself :-------------- Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 11PLANET : SUNItself :-------------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 11PLANET : MOONItself :-------------- Moon:- 10 11 Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 4PLANET : MARSItself :-------------- Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :------------ Ketu:- 7 Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter 9 4 7It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 5 2 6PLANET : RAHUItself :-------------- Rahu:- (1) Cusp Yuti: (1) Rashi-Swami Mercury (4) 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Moon:- (10) 11 Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 11 5 6 Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (7) Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) 4 7Itself aspects :------ 7PLANET : JUPITERItself :-------------- Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 4 2 6PLANET : SATURNItself :-------------- Saturn:- 11 5 6 Cusp Yuti: (12) It's N.Swami :-------- Ketu:- (7) Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) 4 7It's Sub :------------ Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 6 2 9PLANET : MERCURYItself :-------------- Mercury:- (4) 1 10 Cusp Yuti: (4) Moon-Drusht (10) 11 Jupiter-Drusht (9) 4 7It's N.Swami :-------- Venus:- (4) (2) 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti (4) (12) Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 10

NOW HERE IS POSTING BY RAICHURS JI

Cast the chart, assuming the TOB to be correct. You will then prepare a table of significance as below. This is for houses strongly signified. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CHECKING 4step THEORY PLANET SgL StL SbL IN Owns HOUSE SgL StL SbL SUN Sat Sun Ven 4 -12Ep 1 Mer Moo Moo MOO Mer Jup Jup 10 -11 2 Ven Rah Jup MAR Moo Sat Ket 10 -3E-8E 3 Mar Sat Ven MER Jup Ven Mar 4 -1 -10 4 Jup Ket Sat JUP Mer Mar Ven 9 -4 -7 5 Sat Moo Rah VEN Sat Sun Ven 4 -2E-9 6 Sat Rah Mer SAT Sun Ket Mar 11 -5E-6E 7 Jup Sat Moo RAH Mer Moo Sat 1 8 Mar Ket Sat KET Jup Sat Jup 7 9 Ven Moo Moo URA Ven Jup Sat 2 10 Mer Rah Sat NEP Mar Mer Mar 3 11 Moo Sat Mar FOR Sat Jup Sat 6 12 Sun Ket Mer EMPTY HOUSES -NOT occupied by Sun to Ketu ARE 2 3 5 6 8 12 planets conjuct :Sun with Ven: Ven with Sun: PLANETS CONJ WITH CUSPS Planet in own star is with *: Planet which is not Star Lord lord of other planets is shown with + E= empty house. P/p= PRIMARY SIGNIFICATIONPLN: KET: STL OF Ket Sat: 11p-5pE-6pESBL OF Ket Jup: STL OF SBL Mar: 10p-3pE-8pEPLN: VEN: SUN:* STL OF Ven Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESBL OF Ven Ven: SUN:* STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pEPLN: SUN:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESTL OF Sun Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESBL OF Sun Ven: SUN:STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pEPLN: MOO: STL OF Moo Jup: 9p SBL OF Moo Jup: STL OF SBL Mar: 10p-3pE-8pEPLN: MAR: STL OF Mar Sat: 11p-5pE-6pESBL OF Mar Ket: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pEPLN: RAH:+ 1P-(Mer 4p )STL OF Rah Moo: 10p SBL OF Rah Sat: STL OF SBL Ket: 7p-(Jup 9p )PLN: JUP: STL OF Jup Mar: 10p-3pE-8pESBL OF Jup Ven: STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12EpPLN: SAT: STL OF Sat Ket: 7p-(Jup 9p )SBL OF Sat Mar: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pEPLN: MER:+ 4P STL OF Mer Ven: 4p-2pE SUN:* 4P-12EpSBL OF Mer Mar: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pENow 5th cusp lord is Rahu. The significance of Rahu in 4 steps above are1,4,10,7 and 9. Here 1 and 10 are strongly signified. So the native will get fame and name in arts.Check DBA for timing.He is running Sat Dasa, Rahu Bhukti, Sat Antara upto 29-7, then Mercury antaraSignificace of Sat 4th step 11,5,6 So he will have his wish fulfilled in this DasaRahu Bhukti signifies 10-7. Will get a nameSat Antara same as given for Dasa: Mer antara from 29-7, 4th step is 11,5,6. This shows that in this antara he will get success and his wish will be fulfilled.Hope this is clear enough.--------------- SAT Dasa 14 09 1992 TO 14 09 2011MAR Bhk. 17 03 2005 TO 26 04 2006 |RAH Bhk. 26 04 2006 TO 02 03 2009MAR Ant. 17 03 2005 TO 10 04 2005 |RAH Ant. 26 04 2006 TO 30 09 2006RAH Ant. 10 04 2005 TO 10 06 2005 |JUP Ant. 30 09 2006 TO 17 02 2007JUP Ant. 10 06 2005 TO 03 08 2005 |SAT Ant. 17 02 2007 TO 29 07 2007SAT Ant. 03 08 2005 TO 06 10 2005 |Mer Ant. 29 07 2007 TO 24 12 2007Mer Ant. 06 10 2005 TO 03 12 2005 |KET Ant. 24 12 2007 TO 24 02 2008KET Ant. 03 12 2005 TO 26 12 2005 |VEN Ant. 24 02 2008 TO 15 08 2008VEN Ant. 26 12 2005 TO 03 03 2006 |SUN Ant. 15 08 2008 TO 07 10 2008SUN Ant. 03 03 2006 TO 23 03 2006 |MOO Ant. 07 10 2008 TO 02 01 2009MOO Ant. 23 03 2006 TO 26 04 2006 |MAR Ant. 02 01 2009 TO 02 03 2009JUP Bhk. 02 03 2009 TO 14 09 2011 |JUP Ant. 02 03 2009 TO 04 07 2009 |SAT Ant. 04 07 2009 TO 28 11 2009 |Mer Ant. 28 11 2009 TO 07 04 2010 |KET Ant. 07 04 2010 TO 30 05 2010 |VEN Ant. 30 05 2010 TO 02 11 2010 |SUN Ant. 02 11 2010 TO 18 12 2010 |MOO Ant. 18 12 2010 TO 04 03 2011 |MAR Ant. 04 03 2011 TO 27 04 2011 |RAH Ant. 27 04 2011 TO 14 09 2011 |Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

OM TAT SAT

-

sunil gondhalekar

Friday, June 01, 2007 6:13 PM

dear swami,

i consider 2-6-10 houses for getting job and 1-11 houses are suppotive also.

4 step theory is very simple if properly studied.

concentrate on DBA and follow rules,gives the pleasure of accurate prediction

and become the successful astrologer

-sunil gondhalekarRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Dear Swami

The outputs are on screen, read and then replaced by the next question, if any. So I do not

I use my own s.w. for this. Basically, it casts the KP Chart, and summarises the

essentials. It outputs the 4 step signification for all the 9 planets, KETU to Mercury in the

This output is then corrected applying the rules of the 4 step method. I have not developed

the sw to apply all rules of the 4 step, and give a ready to read output. This is because the rules are a bit tough for the SW devloper. You will find them in the articles on 4 step in the

kpezine

1st step after this correction is done, is to find out whether the desired result is achievale or not. For example, Will I get a job. The 10th sub determines this.

If the sublord of the 10th house Strongly signifies any of the houses 11 or 2 or 6 0r 10 then

Here 1st find the Dasa Lord running. Check from the Significator table, whether it

If it does, then find out the present Bhukty, and repeat the same. If it does not go to the

After this go to the Table and fix the Planets which signifies the missing house, or more than one. The 3 houses must be found in the Dasa Lord, Bhukti Lord and the Antara

My last article on prediction is sent to Kanakji and will appear in the kpezine.

Dear Raichur ji,

Thanking you.

-

Raichur-a-r

Dear Anup

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

dear sir, thanks for planning to study 4 step theory regarding the case,the querent has not approached me for consultation i believe in KSK statement that querent comes to astrologer with his RP so sub of 5th is not confirmed,looking at todays RP it will not be rahu but mars pl.check accordingly your analyssis of rahu is not correct,check rahu as planet/starlord/sub/sub's star DBA also to be checked that i have not analysed because of my principle quoted above -sunil gondhalekarswami wrote: Hari om , Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji ,Nameste ; Thank you for guidence.I have plans to devote October fully to 4 step theory application. Thereafter I shall seek my doubts. If possible please comment on report of SW giving 4 step analysis I posted in case of Ajay soni This case has however been aptly explained By raichur ji in one of the mails. I was shocked as , I failed to analyse this case by Routine analysis of KP. You

comments will be adding more to clarity. For ready reference i am posting that part of mail. In case you have time please comment on report of 4 step analysis _______. Case related to a person born: Time - 22:45Gender - MalePlace of birth - Ajmer, rajasthanDOB - 22 Jan 1978Here is my attempt for kind examination and seeking comments.As per KP teachings Native will Prosper as an Actor or Actress:If the sub-lord of the 5th Cusp is placed in a star, the lord of which isthe significator of the houses 5, 6 and 10 one can be popular as an actor oractress. If it is also the significator of 11th then one will be

prosperous.If Mars is one of the planets signifying these, one can be a leader amongstthem. There is no inferiority complex, no stage fear but only success.In chart of your friend Sub lord of the 5th Cusp is Rahu.Rahu is placed inNakshatra of moon. So as per rule This planet moon should be a significatorof 5,6 and 10.But it is not Significator of these houses..By normalprincipals Moon signifies 11 10 4 and 7 houses.However It means He may have talent in drama but success and popularity isnot forseen.Please understand, It is not a prediction Just a analysis based on Datagiven by Mr Ajay soni.Secondary Evidence KP(a) Let us see significators By 4 step theory.Moon signifies 4 9 10 houses as per first two steps out of the foursteps.However it signifies Houses 2.3.8.11 and 12.PLANET : MOONItself :-------------- Moon:- 10

11 Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10)Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10)Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11)Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 4 Further Rahu the Cuspal sub lord will give results of Moon and Mercury._Now Look What Mr Lajmi ji said 1) Houses strongly represented by the Planet, 2) Houses strongly signified by the Star-lord of the Planet, 3) Houses strongly represented by the Sub-lord of the planet, 4) Houses signified by the Star-lord of this

Sub-lord...as was aptly summarised by Mr.Raichur. In addition, personally,after listing down all significators arrivedat,by using the above (or any method that you would like to use),I selectONLY those planets which are posited in the sub of a significator,whose staris untenanted... These will be the strongest significators,as per K.P.,in myhumble opinion... and this has helped me immensely... by the way Here is the report generated by one old sw I have for your four step theory._________Here is SW output __________________ FRIEND AJAY SONI (AJMER) 74E38 26N27 [iNDIA] 22 JANUARY, 1978 22:45:00 CHATHURDASHI SHUKLAPAKSHA SUNDAYCustom Ayanamsha Offset Used: Minus 0 Deg. 0 Min. 22 Sec.Original Ayanamsha in Deg Min Sec : 23 deg. 27 ' 14 ''MOST IMPORTANT PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS In Their Descending Order Of

Importance along with their SubsPLN : StarLord : StarLord : {In_House} Whose_Lord PLN : {In_House} Whose_LordKET : {11} 5 6 {7} Aspects 1 Sub: JupiterVEN : {4} 12 {4} 2 9 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusSUN : {4} 12 {4} 12 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusMON : {9} 4 7 {10} 11 Aspects 4 Sub: JupiterMAR : {11} 5 6 {10} 3 8 Aspects 5 2 6 Sub: KetuRAH : {10} 11 {1} Aspects 7 Sub: SaturnJUP : {10} 3 8 {9} 4 7 Aspects 4 2 6 Sub: VenusSAT : {7} {11} 5 6 Aspects 6 2 9 Sub: MarsMER : {4} 2 9 {4} 1 10 Aspects 10 Sub: MarsMAIN PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS.PLN : StarLord : StarLord : {In_House} Whose_Lord PLN : {In_House} Whose_Lord Aspects This_House Sub: Sub of PLNNOTE : Whenever the Planet is in its own Star then its Sub is considered as its working StarLord.AND Similarly Whenever the Planet is in its own Star as well as in its own Sub then, its Sub-Sub is considered as its working StarLord.The house numbers in any row will be in their

DECREASING ORDER of their strengths, in bringing out the effects of that respective Planet's Periods, Sub-Periods or Sub-Sub-Periods.KET : StarLord : Saturn : {11} 5 6 PLN : {7} Aspects 1 Sub: JupiterVEN : StarLord : Sun : {4} 12 PLN : {4} 2 9 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusSUN : Sub : Venus : {4} 2 9 PLN : {4} 12 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusMON : StarLord : Jupiter : {9} 4 7 PLN : {10} 11 Aspects 4 Sub: JupiterMAR : StarLord : Saturn : {11} 5 6 PLN : {10} 3 8 Aspects 5 2 6 Sub: KetuRAH : StarLord : Moon : {10} 11 PLN : {1} Aspects 7 Sub: SaturnJUP : StarLord : Mars : {10} 3 8 PLN : {9} 4 7 Aspects 4 2 6 Sub: VenusSAT : StarLord : Ketu : {7} PLN : {11} 5 6 Aspects 6 2 9 Sub: MarsMER : StarLord : Venus : {4} 2 9 PLN : {4} 1 10 Aspects 10 Sub: MarsFOUR STEP THEORY DETAILED PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS.Figures shown in the brackets are the strong significators(Balwan Karyeshes) and the rest are weaker significators(Duyyam

Karyeshes).First group represents the house in which the planet is deposited and the second group represents the houses owned by the planets.PLANET : KETUItself :-------------- Ketu:- 7 Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter 9 4 7It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 1PLANET : VENUSItself :-------------- Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------

11PLANET : SUNItself :-------------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 11PLANET : MOONItself :-------------- Moon:- 10 11 Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 4PLANET : MARSItself :-------------- Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's N.Swami :--------

Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :------------ Ketu:- 7 Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter 9 4 7It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 5 2 6PLANET : RAHUItself :-------------- Rahu:- (1) Cusp Yuti: (1) Rashi-Swami Mercury (4) 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Moon:- (10) 11 Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 11 5 6 Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (7) Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) 4 7Itself aspects :------ 7PLANET : JUPITERItself :-------------- Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects

:------ 4 2 6PLANET : SATURNItself :-------------- Saturn:- 11 5 6 Cusp Yuti: (12) It's N.Swami :-------- Ketu:- (7) Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) 4 7It's Sub :------------ Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 6 2 9PLANET : MERCURYItself :-------------- Mercury:- (4) 1 10 Cusp Yuti: (4) Moon-Drusht (10) 11 Jupiter-Drusht (9) 4 7It's N.Swami :-------- Venus:- (4) (2) 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti (4) (12) Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 10 NOW HERE IS POSTING BY RAICHURS JI Cast the chart, assuming the TOB to be correct. You will then prepare a table of significance as below. This is for houses strongly signified. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CHECKING 4step THEORY PLANET SgL StL SbL IN Owns HOUSE SgL StL SbL SUN Sat Sun Ven 4 -12Ep 1 Mer Moo Moo MOO Mer Jup Jup 10 -11

2 Ven Rah Jup MAR Moo Sat Ket 10 -3E-8E 3 Mar Sat Ven MER Jup Ven Mar 4 -1 -10 4 Jup Ket Sat JUP Mer Mar Ven 9 -4 -7 5 Sat Moo Rah VEN Sat Sun Ven 4 -2E-9

6 Sat Rah Mer SAT Sun Ket Mar 11 -5E-6E 7 Jup Sat Moo RAH Mer Moo Sat 1 8 Mar Ket Sat KET Jup Sat Jup 7 9 Ven Moo Moo URA Ven Jup Sat

2 10 Mer Rah Sat NEP Mar Mer Mar 3 11 Moo Sat Mar FOR Sat Jup Sat 6 12 Sun Ket Mer EMPTY HOUSES -NOT occupied by Sun to Ketu ARE 2 3 5 6 8 12 planets conjuct :Sun with Ven: Ven with Sun: PLANETS CONJ WITH CUSPS Planet in own star is

with *: Planet which is not Star Lord lord of other planets is shown with + E= empty house. P/p= PRIMARY SIGNIFICATIONPLN: KET: STL OF Ket Sat: 11p-5pE-6pESBL OF Ket Jup: STL OF SBL Mar: 10p-3pE-8pEPLN: VEN: SUN:* STL OF Ven Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESBL OF Ven Ven: SUN:* STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pEPLN: SUN:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESTL OF Sun Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESBL OF Sun Ven: SUN:STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pEPLN: MOO: STL OF Moo Jup: 9p SBL OF Moo Jup: STL OF SBL Mar: 10p-3pE-8pEPLN: MAR:

STL OF Mar Sat: 11p-5pE-6pESBL OF Mar Ket: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pEPLN: RAH:+ 1P-(Mer 4p )STL OF Rah Moo: 10p SBL OF Rah Sat: STL OF SBL Ket: 7p-(Jup 9p )PLN: JUP: STL OF Jup Mar: 10p-3pE-8pESBL OF Jup Ven: STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12EpPLN: SAT: STL OF Sat Ket: 7p-(Jup 9p )SBL OF Sat Mar: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pEPLN: MER:+ 4P STL OF Mer Ven: 4p-2pE SUN:* 4P-12EpSBL OF Mer Mar: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pENow 5th cusp lord is Rahu. The significance of Rahu in 4 steps above are1,4,10,7 and 9. Here 1 and 10 are strongly signified. So the native will get fame and name in arts.Check DBA for

timing.He is running Sat Dasa, Rahu Bhukti, Sat Antara upto 29-7, then Mercury antaraSignificace of Sat 4th step 11,5,6 So he will have his wish fulfilled in this DasaRahu Bhukti signifies 10-7. Will get a nameSat Antara same as given for Dasa: Mer antara from 29-7, 4th step is 11,5,6. This shows that in this antara he will get success and his wish will be fulfilled.Hope this is clear enough.--------------- SAT Dasa 14 09 1992 TO 14 09 2011MAR Bhk. 17 03 2005 TO 26 04 2006 |RAH Bhk. 26 04 2006 TO 02 03 2009MAR Ant. 17 03 2005 TO 10 04 2005 |RAH Ant. 26 04 2006 TO 30 09 2006RAH Ant. 10 04 2005 TO 10 06 2005 |JUP Ant. 30 09 2006 TO 17 02 2007JUP Ant. 10 06 2005 TO 03 08 2005 |SAT Ant. 17 02 2007 TO 29 07 2007SAT Ant.

03 08 2005 TO 06 10 2005 |Mer Ant. 29 07 2007 TO 24 12 2007Mer Ant. 06 10 2005 TO 03 12 2005 |KET Ant. 24 12 2007 TO 24 02 2008KET Ant. 03 12 2005 TO 26 12 2005 |VEN Ant. 24 02 2008 TO 15 08 2008VEN Ant. 26 12 2005 TO 03 03 2006 |SUN Ant. 15 08 2008 TO 07 10 2008SUN Ant. 03 03 2006 TO 23 03 2006 |MOO Ant. 07 10 2008 TO 02 01 2009MOO Ant. 23 03 2006 TO 26 04 2006 |MAR Ant. 02 01 2009 TO 02 03 2009JUP Bhk. 02 03 2009 TO 14 09 2011 |JUP Ant. 02 03 2009 TO 04 07 2009 |SAT Ant. 04 07 2009 TO 28 11 2009 |Mer Ant. 28 11 2009 TO 07 04 2010 |KET Ant. 07 04 2010 TO 30 05 2010 |VEN Ant. 30 05 2010 TO 02 11 2010 |SUN Ant. 02 11 2010 TO 18 12 2010 |MOO Ant. 18 12 2010 TO 04 03 2011 |MAR Ant. 04 03 2011 TO 27 04 2011 |RAH Ant. 27 04 2011 TO 14 09 2011 |Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 OM TAT

SAT - sunil gondhalekar Friday, June 01, 2007 6:13 PM Re: your advice needed dear swami, i consider 2-6-10 houses for getting job and 1-11 houses are suppotive also. 4 step theory is very simple if properly studied. concentrate on DBA and follow rules,gives the pleasure of accurate prediction and become the successful astrologer -sunil gondhalekarRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Swami The outputs are on screen, read and then replaced by the next question, if any. So I do not have the output. But the essence is: I use my own s.w. for this. Basically, it casts the KP Chart, and summarises the essentials. It outputs the 4 step signification for all the 9 planets, KETU to Mercury in the order of the Vimsottari Dasa. This output is then

corrected applying the rules of the 4 step method. I have not developed the sw to apply all rules of the 4 step, and give a ready to read output. This is because the rules are a bit tough for the SW devloper. You will find them in the articles on 4 step in the kpezine 1st step after this correction is done, is to find out whether the desired result is achievale or not. For example, Will I get a job. The 10th sub determines this. If the sublord of the 10th house Strongly signifies any of the houses 11 or 2 or 6 0r 10 then the answer is yes. You will get a job. The second part is WHEN will this materialise? Here 1st find the Dasa Lord running. Check from the Significator table, whether it signifies any of the houses 2,6,11. If it does, then find out the present Bhukty, and repeat the same. If it does not go to the next bhukti, till you find a Bhukti which signfies any of the 3 houses. After this go to the Table and fix the Planets which signifies the missing house, or more than one. The 3 houses must be found

in the Dasa Lord, Bhukti Lord and the Antara Lord. Fix this period for fulfilment of the desire. My last article on prediction is sent to Kanakji and will appear in the kpezine. Next time I solve any question, I will post the details to the group. swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote: Dear Raichur ji, Can you send Output of these horary working with hints how you concluded by 4 step theory. to arrive at conclusion.Full explanation andworking not needed. Please ignore if it is time consuming for you. Thanking you. - Raichur-a-r Cc: anukp27 Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:46 AM Re: your advice needed Dear Anup As per Horary 114 and 4 step method, you should get a job by 13-7-2007 As per Horary 118 you will get a chance to go abroad between 15-12-2007 to 15-5-2008 please let us know when these amterialise. good luckanukp27 <anukp27 > wrote: respected sirs,sorry for the incovi.caused by my part to all learned menber of this group, i already posted this question in the forum, the answer ,(i am already thankful to him),what i got ,is in may 2007,

i will get a job ,due to my luck,thats doesnot seems to happen as may is about to end ,would you like to advice me when i will get a job. for this i amsending no 114 andis there any possibility of going abroad if yes ,when ,for i amsending no 118.if you people have time then advice me.regardsanuGood Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Gondhalekarji ,

Nameste,

Thanks for your hint,

it was not a direct contact between astrologer and querent.

By vedic prasna chart I was not permitted to take up this case.as Prasna Navamsa rising was not opposite or trine to lagna of native.

I took data as given anddid no rectification for case was not asked to me by person directly.

This is a lession RP will indicate only when particular astrologer is asked directly,If VII cusp permit case will be taken up by Astrologer immediately otherwise delay will be there.My approach was fundamentally wrong.Is my conclusion OK.

I wonder what is the actual outcome of Cases attempted by astrologer on group that are not addressed to astrologer by Name?

Thanks

OM TAT SAT

-

sunil gondhalekar

Monday, June 04, 2007 6:22 PM

dear sir,

thanks for planning to study 4 step theory

regarding the case,the querent has not approached me for consultation

i believe in KSK statement that querent comes to astrologer with his RP

so sub of 5th is not confirmed,looking at todays RP it will not be rahu but mars

pl.check accordingly

your analyssis of rahu is not correct,check rahu as planet/starlord/sub/sub's star

DBA also to be checked that i have not analysed because of my principle quoted above

-sunil gondhalekarswami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote:

Hari om ,

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji ,Nameste ;

Thank you for guidence.I have plans to devote October fully to 4 step theory application.

Thereafter I shall seek my doubts.

If possible please comment on report of SW giving 4 step analysis I posted in case of Ajay soni

This case has however been aptly explained By raichur ji in one of the mails.

I was shocked as , I failed to analyse this case by Routine analysis of KP.

You comments will be adding more to clarity.

For ready reference i am posting that part of mail.

In case you have time please comment on report of 4 step analysis

_______.

Case related to a person born:

Time - 22:45Gender - MalePlace of birth - Ajmer, rajasthanDOB - 22 Jan 1978Here is my attempt for kind examination and seeking comments.As per KP teachings Native will Prosper as an Actor or Actress:If the sub-lord of the 5th Cusp is placed in a star, the lord of which isthe significator of the houses 5, 6 and 10 one can be popular as an actor oractress. If it is also the significator of 11th then one will be prosperous.If Mars is one of the planets signifying these, one can be a leader amongstthem. There is no inferiority complex, no stage fear but only success.In chart of your friend Sub lord of the 5th Cusp is Rahu.Rahu is placed inNakshatra of moon. So as per rule This planet moon should be a significatorof 5,6 and 10.But it is not Significator of these houses..By normalprincipals Moon signifies 11 10 4 and 7 houses.However It means He may have talent in drama but success and popularity isnot forseen.Please understand, It is not a prediction Just a analysis based on Datagiven by Mr Ajay soni.Secondary Evidence KP(a) Let us see significators By 4 step theory.Moon signifies 4 9 10 houses as per first two steps out of the foursteps.However it signifies Houses 2.3.8.11 and 12.PLANET : MOONItself :-------------- Moon:- 10 11 Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10)Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10)Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11)Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 4 Further Rahu the Cuspal sub lord will give results of Moon and Mercury._Now Look What Mr Lajmi ji said 1) Houses strongly represented by the Planet, 2) Houses strongly signified by the Star-lord of the Planet, 3) Houses strongly represented by the Sub-lord of the planet, 4) Houses signified by the Star-lord of this Sub-lord...as was aptly summarised by Mr.Raichur. In addition, personally,after listing down all significators arrivedat,by using the above (or any method that you would like to use),I selectONLY those planets which are posited in the sub of a significator,whose staris untenanted... These will be the strongest significators,as per K.P.,in myhumble opinion... and this has helped me immensely... by the way Here is the report generated by one old sw I have for your four step theory._________Here is SW output __________________

FRIEND AJAY SONI (AJMER) 74E38 26N27 [iNDIA] 22 JANUARY, 1978 22:45:00 CHATHURDASHI SHUKLAPAKSHA SUNDAYCustom Ayanamsha Offset Used: Minus 0 Deg. 0 Min. 22 Sec.Original Ayanamsha in Deg Min Sec : 23 deg. 27 ' 14 ''MOST IMPORTANT PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS In Their Descending Order Of Importance along with their SubsPLN : StarLord : StarLord : {In_House} Whose_Lord PLN : {In_House} Whose_LordKET : {11} 5 6 {7} Aspects 1 Sub: JupiterVEN : {4} 12 {4} 2 9 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusSUN : {4} 12 {4} 12 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusMON : {9} 4 7 {10} 11 Aspects 4 Sub: JupiterMAR : {11} 5 6 {10} 3 8 Aspects 5 2 6 Sub: KetuRAH : {10} 11 {1} Aspects 7 Sub: SaturnJUP : {10} 3 8 {9} 4 7 Aspects 4 2 6 Sub: VenusSAT : {7} {11} 5 6 Aspects 6 2 9 Sub: MarsMER : {4} 2 9 {4} 1 10 Aspects 10 Sub: MarsMAIN PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS.PLN : StarLord : StarLord : {In_House} Whose_Lord PLN : {In_House} Whose_Lord Aspects This_House Sub: Sub of PLNNOTE : Whenever the Planet is in its own Star then its Sub is considered as its working StarLord.AND Similarly Whenever the Planet is in its own Star as well as in its own Sub then, its Sub-Sub is considered as its working StarLord.The house numbers in any row will be in their DECREASING ORDER of their strengths, in bringing out the effects of that respective Planet's Periods, Sub-Periods or Sub-Sub-Periods.KET : StarLord : Saturn : {11} 5 6 PLN : {7} Aspects 1 Sub: JupiterVEN : StarLord : Sun : {4} 12 PLN : {4} 2 9 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusSUN : Sub : Venus : {4} 2 9 PLN : {4} 12 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusMON : StarLord : Jupiter : {9} 4 7 PLN : {10} 11 Aspects 4 Sub: JupiterMAR : StarLord : Saturn : {11} 5 6 PLN : {10} 3 8 Aspects 5 2 6 Sub: KetuRAH : StarLord : Moon : {10} 11 PLN : {1} Aspects 7 Sub: SaturnJUP : StarLord : Mars : {10} 3 8 PLN : {9} 4 7 Aspects 4 2 6 Sub: VenusSAT : StarLord : Ketu : {7} PLN : {11} 5 6 Aspects 6 2 9 Sub: MarsMER : StarLord : Venus : {4} 2 9 PLN : {4} 1 10 Aspects 10 Sub: MarsFOUR STEP THEORY DETAILED PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS.Figures shown in the brackets are the strong significators(Balwan Karyeshes) and the rest are weaker significators(Duyyam Karyeshes).First group represents the house in which the planet is deposited and the second group represents the houses owned by the planets.PLANET : KETUItself :-------------- Ketu:- 7 Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter 9 4 7It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 1PLANET : VENUSItself :-------------- Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 11PLANET : SUNItself :-------------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 11PLANET : MOONItself :-------------- Moon:- 10 11 Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 4PLANET : MARSItself :-------------- Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :------------ Ketu:- 7 Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter 9 4 7It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 5 2 6PLANET : RAHUItself :-------------- Rahu:- (1) Cusp Yuti: (1) Rashi-Swami Mercury (4) 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Moon:- (10) 11 Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 11 5 6 Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (7) Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) 4 7Itself aspects :------ 7PLANET : JUPITERItself :-------------- Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 4 2 6PLANET : SATURNItself :-------------- Saturn:- 11 5 6 Cusp Yuti: (12) It's N.Swami :-------- Ketu:- (7) Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) 4 7It's Sub :------------ Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 6 2 9PLANET : MERCURYItself :-------------- Mercury:- (4) 1 10 Cusp Yuti: (4) Moon-Drusht (10) 11 Jupiter-Drusht (9) 4 7It's N.Swami :-------- Venus:- (4) (2) 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti (4) (12) Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 10

NOW HERE IS POSTING BY RAICHURS JI

Cast the chart, assuming the TOB to be correct. You will then prepare a table of significance as below. This is for houses strongly signified. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CHECKING 4step THEORY PLANET SgL StL SbL IN Owns HOUSE SgL StL SbL SUN Sat Sun Ven 4 -12Ep 1 Mer Moo Moo MOO Mer Jup Jup 10 -11 2 Ven Rah Jup MAR Moo Sat Ket 10 -3E-8E 3 Mar Sat Ven MER Jup Ven Mar 4 -1 -10 4 Jup Ket Sat JUP Mer Mar Ven 9 -4 -7 5 Sat Moo Rah VEN Sat Sun Ven 4 -2E-9 6 Sat Rah Mer SAT Sun Ket Mar 11 -5E-6E 7 Jup Sat Moo RAH Mer Moo Sat 1 8 Mar Ket Sat KET Jup Sat Jup 7 9 Ven Moo Moo URA Ven Jup Sat 2 10 Mer Rah Sat NEP Mar Mer Mar 3 11 Moo Sat Mar FOR Sat Jup Sat 6 12 Sun Ket Mer EMPTY HOUSES -NOT occupied by Sun to Ketu ARE 2 3 5 6 8 12 planets conjuct :Sun with Ven: Ven with Sun: PLANETS CONJ WITH CUSPS Planet in own star is with *: Planet which is not Star Lord lord of other planets is shown with + E= empty house. P/p= PRIMARY SIGNIFICATIONPLN: KET: STL OF Ket Sat: 11p-5pE-6pESBL OF Ket Jup: STL OF SBL Mar: 10p-3pE-8pEPLN: VEN: SUN:* STL OF Ven Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESBL OF Ven Ven: SUN:* STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pEPLN: SUN:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESTL OF Sun Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESBL OF Sun Ven: SUN:STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pEPLN: MOO: STL OF Moo Jup: 9p SBL OF Moo Jup: STL OF SBL Mar: 10p-3pE-8pEPLN: MAR: STL OF Mar Sat: 11p-5pE-6pESBL OF Mar Ket: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pEPLN: RAH:+ 1P-(Mer 4p )STL OF Rah Moo: 10p SBL OF Rah Sat: STL OF SBL Ket: 7p-(Jup 9p )PLN: JUP: STL OF Jup Mar: 10p-3pE-8pESBL OF Jup Ven: STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12EpPLN: SAT: STL OF Sat Ket: 7p-(Jup 9p )SBL OF Sat Mar: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pEPLN: MER:+ 4P STL OF Mer Ven: 4p-2pE SUN:* 4P-12EpSBL OF Mer Mar: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pENow 5th cusp lord is Rahu. The significance of Rahu in 4 steps above are1,4,10,7 and 9. Here 1 and 10 are strongly signified. So the native will get fame and name in arts.Check DBA for timing.He is running Sat Dasa, Rahu Bhukti, Sat Antara upto 29-7, then Mercury antaraSignificace of Sat 4th step 11,5,6 So he will have his wish fulfilled in this DasaRahu Bhukti signifies 10-7. Will get a nameSat Antara same as given for Dasa: Mer antara from 29-7, 4th step is 11,5,6. This shows that in this antara he will get success and his wish will be fulfilled.Hope this is clear enough.--------------- SAT Dasa 14 09 1992 TO 14 09 2011MAR Bhk. 17 03 2005 TO 26 04 2006 |RAH Bhk. 26 04 2006 TO 02 03 2009MAR Ant. 17 03 2005 TO 10 04 2005 |RAH Ant. 26 04 2006 TO 30 09 2006RAH Ant. 10 04 2005 TO 10 06 2005 |JUP Ant. 30 09 2006 TO 17 02 2007JUP Ant. 10 06 2005 TO 03 08 2005 |SAT Ant. 17 02 2007 TO 29 07 2007SAT Ant. 03 08 2005 TO 06 10 2005 |Mer Ant. 29 07 2007 TO 24 12 2007Mer Ant. 06 10 2005 TO 03 12 2005 |KET Ant. 24 12 2007 TO 24 02 2008KET Ant. 03 12 2005 TO 26 12 2005 |VEN Ant. 24 02 2008 TO 15 08 2008VEN Ant. 26 12 2005 TO 03 03 2006 |SUN Ant. 15 08 2008 TO 07 10 2008SUN Ant. 03 03 2006 TO 23 03 2006 |MOO Ant. 07 10 2008 TO 02 01 2009MOO Ant. 23 03 2006 TO 26 04 2006 |MAR Ant. 02 01 2009 TO 02 03 2009JUP Bhk. 02 03 2009 TO 14 09 2011 |JUP Ant. 02 03 2009 TO 04 07 2009 |SAT Ant. 04 07 2009 TO 28 11 2009 |Mer Ant. 28 11 2009 TO 07 04 2010 |KET Ant. 07 04 2010 TO 30 05 2010 |VEN Ant. 30 05 2010 TO 02 11 2010 |SUN Ant. 02 11 2010 TO 18 12 2010 |MOO Ant. 18 12 2010 TO 04 03 2011 |MAR Ant. 04 03 2011 TO 27 04 2011 |RAH Ant. 27 04 2011 TO 14 09 2011 |Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

OM TAT SAT

-

sunil gondhalekar

Friday, June 01, 2007 6:13 PM

dear swami,

i consider 2-6-10 houses for getting job and 1-11 houses are suppotive also.

4 step theory is very simple if properly studied.

concentrate on DBA and follow rules,gives the pleasure of accurate prediction

and become the successful astrologer

-sunil gondhalekarRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Dear Swami

kpezine

Dear Raichur ji,

Thanking you.

-

Raichur-a-r

Dear Anup

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

dear swamiji, i give answer to the query if quernt aproaches me and pay my fees my guruji,late jyotindra hasbe,told me this formula to be observed strictly. you will wonder that i wont check moon position in horary. for this my approach is that no one comes to me to test my knowledge. even if anybody wants to do that i am least bother about that. you are checking prasna by vedic also,for which i have very little knowledge hence i cant comment you whether you are wright or wrong. the feedback from querent is very rare so cant count the percentage,only thing is that we are sticking to our rules. -sunil gondhalekarswami wrote: Dear Sunil Gondhalekarji , Nameste, Thanks for your hint, it was not a direct contact between astrologer and querent. By vedic prasna chart I was not permitted to take up this case.as Prasna Navamsa rising was not opposite or trine to lagna of native. I took data as given anddid no rectification for case was not asked to me by person directly. This is a lession RP will indicate only when particular astrologer is asked directly,If VII cusp permit case will be

taken up by Astrologer immediately otherwise delay will be there.My approach was fundamentally wrong.Is my conclusion OK. I wonder what is the actual outcome of Cases attempted by astrologer on group that are not addressed to astrologer by Name? Thanks OM TAT SAT - sunil gondhalekar Monday, June 04, 2007 6:22 PM Re:

your advice needed dear sir, thanks for planning to study 4 step theory regarding the case,the querent has not approached me for consultation i believe in KSK statement that querent comes to astrologer with his RP so sub of 5th is not confirmed,looking at todays RP it will not be rahu but mars pl.check accordingly your analyssis of rahu is not correct,check rahu as planet/starlord/sub/sub's star DBA also to be checked that i have not analysed because of my principle quoted above -sunil gondhalekarswami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote: Hari om , Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji

,Nameste ; Thank you for guidence.I have plans to devote October fully to 4 step theory application. Thereafter I shall seek my doubts. If possible please comment on report of SW giving 4 step analysis I posted in case of Ajay soni This case has however been aptly explained By raichur ji in one of the mails. I was shocked as , I failed to analyse this case by Routine analysis of KP. You comments will be adding more to clarity. For ready reference i am posting that part of mail. In case you have time please

comment on report of 4 step analysis _______. Case related to a person born: Time - 22:45Gender - MalePlace of birth - Ajmer, rajasthanDOB - 22 Jan 1978Here is my attempt for kind examination and seeking comments.As per KP teachings Native will Prosper as an Actor or Actress:If the sub-lord of the 5th Cusp is placed in a star, the lord of which isthe significator of the houses 5, 6 and 10 one can be popular as an actor oractress. If it is also the significator of 11th then one will be prosperous.If Mars is one of the planets signifying these, one can be a leader amongstthem. There is no inferiority complex, no stage fear but only success.In chart of your friend Sub lord of the 5th Cusp is

Rahu.Rahu is placed inNakshatra of moon. So as per rule This planet moon should be a significatorof 5,6 and 10.But it is not Significator of these houses..By normalprincipals Moon signifies 11 10 4 and 7 houses.However It means He may have talent in drama but success and popularity isnot forseen.Please understand, It is not a prediction Just a analysis based on Datagiven by Mr Ajay soni.Secondary Evidence KP(a) Let us see significators By 4 step theory.Moon signifies 4 9 10 houses as per first two steps out of the foursteps.However it signifies Houses 2.3.8.11 and 12.PLANET : MOONItself :-------------- Moon:- 10 11 Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10)Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:-

9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10)Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11)Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 4 Further Rahu the Cuspal sub lord will give results of Moon and Mercury._Now Look What Mr Lajmi ji said 1) Houses strongly represented by the Planet, 2) Houses strongly signified by the Star-lord of the Planet, 3) Houses strongly represented by the Sub-lord of the planet, 4) Houses signified by the Star-lord of this Sub-lord...as was aptly summarised by Mr.Raichur. In addition, personally,after listing down all significators arrivedat,by using the above (or any method that you would like to use),I

selectONLY those planets which are posited in the sub of a significator,whose staris untenanted... These will be the strongest significators,as per K.P.,in myhumble opinion... and this has helped me immensely... by the way Here is the report generated by one old sw I have for your four step theory._________Here is SW output __________________ FRIEND AJAY SONI (AJMER) 74E38 26N27 [iNDIA] 22 JANUARY, 1978 22:45:00 CHATHURDASHI SHUKLAPAKSHA SUNDAYCustom Ayanamsha Offset Used: Minus 0 Deg. 0 Min. 22 Sec.Original Ayanamsha in Deg Min Sec : 23 deg. 27 ' 14 ''MOST IMPORTANT PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS In Their Descending Order Of Importance along with their SubsPLN : StarLord : StarLord : {In_House} Whose_Lord PLN : {In_House} Whose_LordKET : {11} 5 6 {7} Aspects 1 Sub: JupiterVEN : {4} 12 {4} 2 9 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusSUN : {4} 12 {4} 12

Aspects 11 Sub: VenusMON : {9} 4 7 {10} 11 Aspects 4 Sub: JupiterMAR : {11} 5 6 {10} 3 8 Aspects 5 2 6 Sub: KetuRAH : {10} 11 {1} Aspects 7 Sub: SaturnJUP : {10} 3 8 {9} 4 7 Aspects 4 2 6 Sub: VenusSAT : {7} {11} 5 6 Aspects 6 2 9 Sub: MarsMER : {4} 2 9 {4} 1 10 Aspects 10 Sub: MarsMAIN PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS.PLN : StarLord : StarLord : {In_House} Whose_Lord PLN : {In_House} Whose_Lord Aspects This_House Sub: Sub of PLNNOTE : Whenever the Planet is in its own Star then its Sub is considered as its working StarLord.AND Similarly Whenever the Planet is in its own Star as well as in its own Sub then, its Sub-Sub is considered as its working StarLord.The house numbers in any row will be in their DECREASING ORDER of their strengths, in bringing out the effects of that respective Planet's Periods, Sub-Periods or Sub-Sub-Periods.KET : StarLord : Saturn : {11} 5 6 PLN : {7} Aspects 1 Sub: JupiterVEN : StarLord : Sun :

{4} 12 PLN : {4} 2 9 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusSUN : Sub : Venus : {4} 2 9 PLN : {4} 12 Aspects 11 Sub: VenusMON : StarLord : Jupiter : {9} 4 7 PLN : {10} 11 Aspects 4 Sub: JupiterMAR : StarLord : Saturn : {11} 5 6 PLN : {10} 3 8 Aspects 5 2 6 Sub: KetuRAH : StarLord : Moon : {10} 11 PLN : {1} Aspects 7 Sub: SaturnJUP : StarLord : Mars : {10} 3 8 PLN : {9} 4 7 Aspects 4 2 6 Sub: VenusSAT : StarLord : Ketu : {7} PLN : {11} 5 6 Aspects 6 2 9 Sub: MarsMER : StarLord : Venus : {4} 2 9 PLN : {4} 1 10 Aspects 10 Sub: MarsFOUR STEP THEORY DETAILED PLANET-WISE SIGNIFICATORS.Figures shown in the brackets are the strong significators(Balwan Karyeshes) and the rest are weaker significators(Duyyam Karyeshes).First group represents the house in which the planet is deposited and the second group represents the houses owned by the planets.PLANET : KETUItself :-------------- Ketu:- 7 Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami

Jupiter 9 4 7It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 1PLANET : VENUSItself :-------------- Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 11PLANET : SUNItself :-------------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub

:------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 11PLANET : MOONItself :-------------- Moon:- 10 11 Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9Itself aspects :------ 4PLANET : MARSItself :-------------- Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :------------ Ketu:- 7 Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter 9 4 7It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 5 2 6PLANET :

RAHUItself :-------------- Rahu:- (1) Cusp Yuti: (1) Rashi-Swami Mercury (4) 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Moon:- (10) 11 Mercury-Drusht (4) 1 10It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 11 5 6 Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (7) Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) 4 7Itself aspects :------ 7PLANET : JUPITERItself :-------------- Jupiter:- 9 4 7 Cusp Yuti: (10) Mercury-Drusht 4 1 10It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (10) (3) (8) Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht (4) (12) Venus-Drusht (4) (2) 9It's Sub :------------ Venus:- 4 2 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti 4 12 Mars-Drusht 10 3 8It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (4) (12) Cusp Yuti: (5) Venus-Yuti (4) (2) 9 Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)Itself aspects :------ 4 2 6PLANET : SATURNItself :-------------- Saturn:- 11 5 6 Cusp Yuti: (12) It's N.Swami :-------- Ketu:- (7) Cusp Yuti: (7) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) 4 7It's Sub :------------ Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp

Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 6 2 9PLANET : MERCURYItself :-------------- Mercury:- (4) 1 10 Cusp Yuti: (4) Moon-Drusht (10) 11 Jupiter-Drusht (9) 4 7It's N.Swami :-------- Venus:- (4) (2) 9 Cusp Yuti: (5) Sun-Yuti (4) (12) Mars-Drusht (10) (3) (8)It's Sub :------------ Mars:- 10 3 8 Cusp Yuti: (11) Sun-Drusht 4 12 Venus-Drusht 4 2 9It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Saturn:- (11) (5) (6) Cusp Yuti: (12) Itself aspects :------ 10 NOW HERE IS POSTING BY RAICHURS JI Cast the chart, assuming the TOB to be correct. You will then prepare a table of significance as below. This is for houses strongly

signified. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CHECKING 4step THEORY PLANET SgL StL SbL IN Owns HOUSE SgL StL SbL SUN Sat Sun Ven 4 -12Ep 1 Mer Moo Moo MOO Mer Jup Jup 10 -11 2 Ven Rah Jup MAR Moo Sat Ket 10

-3E-8E 3 Mar Sat Ven MER Jup Ven Mar 4 -1 -10 4 Jup Ket Sat JUP Mer Mar Ven 9 -4 -7 5 Sat Moo Rah VEN Sat Sun Ven 4 -2E-9 6 Sat Rah Mer SAT Sun Ket Mar 11

-5E-6E 7 Jup Sat Moo RAH Mer Moo Sat 1 8 Mar Ket Sat KET Jup Sat Jup 7 9 Ven Moo Moo URA Ven Jup Sat 2 10 Mer Rah Sat

NEP Mar Mer Mar 3 11 Moo Sat Mar FOR Sat Jup Sat 6 12 Sun Ket Mer EMPTY HOUSES -NOT occupied by Sun to Ketu ARE 2 3 5 6 8 12 planets conjuct :Sun with Ven: Ven with Sun: PLANETS CONJ WITH CUSPS Planet in own star is with *: Planet which is not Star Lord lord of other planets is shown with + E= empty house. P/p= PRIMARY

SIGNIFICATIONPLN: KET: STL OF Ket Sat: 11p-5pE-6pESBL OF Ket Jup: STL OF SBL Mar: 10p-3pE-8pEPLN: VEN: SUN:* STL OF Ven Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESBL OF Ven Ven: SUN:* STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pEPLN: SUN:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESTL OF Sun Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pESBL OF Sun Ven: SUN:STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12Ep VEN: 4p-2pEPLN: MOO: STL OF Moo Jup: 9p SBL OF Moo Jup: STL OF SBL Mar: 10p-3pE-8pEPLN: MAR: STL OF Mar Sat: 11p-5pE-6pESBL OF Mar Ket: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pEPLN: RAH:+

1P-(Mer 4p )STL OF Rah Moo: 10p SBL OF Rah Sat: STL OF SBL Ket: 7p-(Jup 9p )PLN: JUP: STL OF Jup Mar: 10p-3pE-8pESBL OF Jup Ven: STL OF SBL Sun:* 4P-12EpPLN: SAT: STL OF Sat Ket: 7p-(Jup 9p )SBL OF Sat Mar: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pEPLN: MER:+ 4P STL OF Mer Ven: 4p-2pE SUN:* 4P-12EpSBL OF Mer Mar: STL OF SBL Sat: 11p-5pE-6pENow 5th cusp lord is Rahu. The significance of Rahu in 4 steps above are1,4,10,7 and 9. Here 1 and 10 are strongly signified. So the native will get fame and name in arts.Check DBA for timing.He is running Sat Dasa, Rahu Bhukti, Sat Antara upto 29-7, then Mercury antaraSignificace of Sat 4th step 11,5,6 So he will

have his wish fulfilled in this DasaRahu Bhukti signifies 10-7. Will get a nameSat Antara same as given for Dasa: Mer antara from 29-7, 4th step is 11,5,6. This shows that in this antara he will get success and his wish will be fulfilled.Hope this is clear enough.--------------- SAT Dasa 14 09 1992 TO 14 09 2011MAR Bhk. 17 03 2005 TO 26 04 2006 |RAH Bhk. 26 04 2006 TO 02 03 2009MAR Ant. 17 03 2005 TO 10 04 2005 |RAH Ant. 26 04 2006 TO 30 09 2006RAH Ant. 10 04 2005 TO 10 06 2005 |JUP Ant. 30 09 2006 TO 17 02 2007JUP Ant. 10 06 2005 TO 03 08 2005 |SAT Ant. 17 02 2007 TO 29 07 2007SAT Ant. 03 08 2005 TO 06 10 2005 |Mer Ant. 29 07 2007 TO 24 12 2007Mer Ant. 06 10 2005 TO 03 12 2005 |KET Ant. 24 12 2007 TO 24 02 2008KET Ant. 03 12 2005

TO 26 12 2005 |VEN Ant. 24 02 2008 TO 15 08 2008VEN Ant. 26 12 2005 TO 03 03 2006 |SUN Ant. 15 08 2008 TO 07 10 2008SUN Ant. 03 03 2006 TO 23 03 2006 |MOO Ant. 07 10 2008 TO 02 01 2009MOO Ant. 23 03 2006 TO 26 04 2006 |MAR Ant. 02 01 2009 TO 02 03 2009JUP Bhk. 02 03 2009 TO 14 09 2011 |JUP Ant. 02 03 2009 TO 04 07 2009 |SAT Ant. 04 07 2009 TO 28 11 2009 |Mer Ant. 28 11 2009 TO 07 04 2010 |KET Ant. 07 04 2010 TO 30 05 2010 |VEN Ant. 30 05 2010 TO 02 11 2010 |SUN Ant. 02 11 2010 TO 18 12 2010 |MOO Ant. 18 12 2010 TO 04 03 2011 |MAR Ant. 04 03 2011 TO 27 04 2011 |RAH Ant. 27 04 2011 TO 14 09 2011 |Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 OM TAT SAT ----- Original Message

----- sunil gondhalekar Friday, June 01, 2007 6:13 PM Re: your advice needed dear swami, i consider 2-6-10 houses for getting job and 1-11 houses are suppotive also. 4 step theory is very simple if properly studied. concentrate on DBA and follow rules,gives the pleasure of accurate prediction and become the successful astrologer -sunil gondhalekarRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Swami The outputs are on screen, read and then replaced by the next question, if any. So I do not have the output. But the essence is: I use my own s.w. for this. Basically, it casts the KP Chart, and summarises the essentials. It outputs the 4 step signification for all the 9 planets, KETU to Mercury in the order of the Vimsottari Dasa. This output is then corrected applying the rules of the 4 step method. I have not developed the sw to apply all rules of the 4 step, and give a ready

to read output. This is because the rules are a bit tough for the SW devloper. You will find them in the articles on 4 step in the kpezine 1st step after this correction is done, is to find out whether the desired result is achievale or not. For example, Will I get a job. The 10th sub determines this. If the sublord of the 10th house Strongly signifies any of the houses 11 or 2 or 6 0r 10 then the answer is yes. You will get a job. The second part is WHEN will this materialise? Here 1st find the Dasa Lord running. Check from the Significator table, whether it signifies any of the houses 2,6,11. If it does, then find out the present Bhukty, and repeat the same. If it does not go to the next bhukti, till you find a Bhukti which signfies any of the 3 houses. After this go to the Table and fix the Planets which signifies the missing house, or more than one. The 3 houses must be found in the Dasa Lord, Bhukti Lord and the Antara Lord. Fix this period for fulfilment of the desire. My last article on prediction is sent to Kanakji and will appear in the kpezine. Next time I solve any question, I will post the details to the group. swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote: Dear Raichur ji, Can you send Output of these horary working with hints how you concluded by 4 step theory. to arrive at conclusion.Full explanation andworking not needed. Please ignore if it is time consuming for you. Thanking you. - Raichur-a-r Cc: anukp27 Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:46 AM Re: your advice needed Dear Anup As per Horary 114 and 4 step method, you should get a job by

13-7-2007 As per Horary 118 you will get a chance to go abroad between 15-12-2007 to 15-5-2008 please let us know when these amterialise. good luckanukp27 <anukp27 > wrote: respected sirs,sorry for the incovi.caused by my part to all learned menber of this group, i already posted this question in the forum, the answer ,(i am already thankful to him),what i got ,is in may 2007, i will get a job ,due to my luck,thats doesnot seems to happen as may is about to end ,would you like to advice me when i will get a job. for

this i amsending no 114 andis there any possibility of going abroad if yes ,when ,for i amsending no 118.if you people have time then advice me.regardsanuGood Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel

2506 2609 Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.