IndiaDivine.org

Verification of TOB...Yet another K.P. method...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Swami,

Here is yet another K.P.,method to verify/correct one's TOB...

as given in "Advanced Stellar Astrology" by KSK...

As we all know :

Sun is the Atmakaraka,(chief significator of soul),

Jup is the Putrakaraka,(chief significator of childbirth),

Ven is the Kamakaraka(chief significator of Sex & progeny)...

It has been observed that Sun or Jup or Venus has been always found

to be transitting the Star or Sub of the IXth Sub-lord...

Thus,if one finds the IXth sub-lord transitting as above the TOB is very correct... !

Comments/Suggestions etc are invited from ALL...

With best wishes and kind regards,

L.Y.Rao.

"swami" <swami Sent: Monday, 28 May, 2007 6:52:22 AMRe: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am

Dear Lajmi ji,

Sir Can i Take here Moon's star-lord and sub-lord at TOJ( time of Judgement of correctness checking moment)

One more thing Should this condition be satisfied in any chart we predict about at a time or only needbe checkedwhere doubt ofcorrectness exist?.

Thanking in anticipation.

Swami_rcs

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Sunday, May 27, 2007 11:27 AM

Re: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am

Dear Sairaman,

Kindly check if your Birth Chart is correct as per K.P., where the Ascendant sub-lord and sub-sub-lord appear as Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..(The TOB thus arrived at,will be EXACT).If not,pl. correct the TOB accordingly and then do the exercise...and report...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

sairam nat <sairaman53 >@gro ups.comSunday, 27 May, 2007 9:03:14 AMRe: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am

good morning Sairamanagain Sairman disturbing y for for same subject i went through the msg again again to day slowly if the same prinnple isapplied for all lagna and the sensitive points for every day and watchfurther the DBA should also have link with same further in cefrtain lagnas likevirgo and 8th lord styr itself in lagna mars str for every lagna the lagna str if we take for eg during saturn dasa most cancer lagna people well placed since saturn str is 1,5,9 houses poosam in cancer anusham in scorpio and uthiratathi in meenaduring the mars bukthi my wife suffered very much though yogakargha cheated very well as the str of mars are 4 8 1`2th house from lagna during jupiter bukthi i get financial and carrier improvement as rishbha lagna the major share of jupiter str in 2 6 10 houses though condemned as 8th lord in body 3 projected areas 4 chest 8 the organ and 12 the foot the functions of these are

most important imagine mans lef without foot how can rest in earth he will be above earth hanging so 4 8 12 are houses of extension and extension only after some deep trouble as 8th included a turning pointing in life the entire engergy c hanges when enter house 4 after going to toilet 8 and also 12 the away from house so for anychange i think 4 8 12 are alert houses after which only mans life changes completelyafter a illness theft after a accidents man sounds alert from heaven he is more and more alert never forghets the incidentsfor long time the birth of human coming 8th of mother which is 10th of 4th the legal status to the woman as mother and if we go through the lagna str sub the same is highest pain to mother during the hour during DBAFOR EG I AM BORN (31 7 1953 CHENNAI 2 30 AM ) IN RISHABHA MARS STR JUPITER SUB MERCURY SUB SUB AND VENUS SUB SUB ...IT IS MY BIRTH LARGA DETAILS AS SUBS DURING MY VENUS

DASA JUPITER BUKTHI MERCURY ANTHARA AND VENUS SOOKSHAMA MY MOTHER SUFFERED SO MUCH NEAR DEATH AND ESCAPED AND WHENEVER JUPITER BUKTHI (I CANOT SEE DASA AS IAM BORN IN SATURN STR) WITH MERCURY VENUS ANTHARA MY MOTHER GETTING SO MUCH SICK ACCIDENTS ETC even now on 6 5 2007 12 40 pm now running moon dasa (10 th sub lord) jupiter anthara in same bukthi moon mercury ..venus ( in kataka lagna mercury str she met with accident sccoter fallen down from my vechicle and broken both hjand at 72 years (however so fat she escapes after some pain )during sun dasa (11th sub lord) jupiter bukthi mercury anthara (hjupiter 1,7 mercury 3711 str and 6912 sub lord she met with a hip fracture and had major surgery and ball socket placedMy wife says i am talking more of bad things (saturn str ) let us apply these principles and see forgood things lottoery promotin in carrier vrs huge receipt of money etc marriage can we analyse the same

prinples for good and bad things sensitive area for all lagans Sir and will y pls enlighten on this PLSThank y Sir with my best regards (sorry for lengthy msg making y read)Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Sairaman,

Thank you for the compliments, which, rightfully, should go to Our revered Guruji,the late Jyotish Marthand K.S.KrishnamurthiJi ...and K.P.,his greatest invention, so far as is known in astrology... and to the illustrious disciple of KSK,the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham,from whose book I have borrowed freely...

Allow me to thank you also,for further enriching my knowledge by giving your experience in this field...

With kind regards,

L.Y.Rao.

sairam nat <sairaman53 >@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 May, 2007 10:17:36 PM reg unexpectted happenings in life 23rd may 2007..

sairaman good evening siryr msg regardig unnatural accidentas death etc is wounderful and wounderful new thought verycatchy so many things can be arrivedfrom thati made some study like this in vedic astrology where the moolatrikona signs comes as 6 8 12th houses.for rishabha venus jupiter mars (may be sun also 4th house) for kataka jupiter and saturn for virgo saturn mars and sun for meena venus and saturn andfor kumbha moon and mercury etc. if the dasa bukthi lords are 6 8 12 and they happen to be 6 8 12 th houswe being moltrikonas the bad things sure to happenif not for self may be other bhavas like children father etcjupiter satrurn venus jupiter mars mercury mars sun if they come dasa bukthi a watchful bukthi the most unexpected mars and sun 8 12 klords jupiter mars for rishbha 8 and 12 th house i have some

practical examples people say itis 9th lord also lagnathipathi or 11th house lords but however the 6 and 8th and 12th lords when comes as DBA it ivariably gives troubleif the trasnsit also cooperates such bad things and if any malefics planets transit particularly slow moving malefics in 210 degrees from a dasa nathan or in natal the bad things bound to happenyr idea is wounderful to pin point event thanks very much Sir and in this group very rearely such good things are coming out the new ideas recorded watched researched and compared with very well known practical horoscopes it is really satisfyingSairamanYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Members,

It is very well known that the Trikona Houses or TRIGONS,are very important groups of cusps for certain events in life...

I-V-IX, II-VI-X, III-VII,XI, & IV-VIII -XII ...several secrets seem to be stored in these Trigons...Actually,Nadi Jyotishya developed on this(and many more)Trigonal (Trikona)set- up...

In these days of frequent travelling,it will,in my humble opinion,to see,whether a person is prone to accidents or not...and K.P., can be of great help,to either warn the person accordingly, in advance...

ACCIDENT-PRONE PEOPLE :

1.Will generally,be having the sublords of VI,VIII & XII posited in each others' stars...and, for example...

2. If these sub-lords happen to be Sat-Venus-Jup, it means that accidents are just waiting to happen ,during the Dasas/Bhuktis/ Anthras of these planets...because, in Libra(house owned by Venus),Jup has its star Vishakha,and in Sagittarius(house owned by Jupiter),Venus has it's star Poorvashada, and in Pisces(Jupiter's house), Saturn has it's star Uttarabhadra. ..For such a person,as per his Natal Chart,K.P. enables us to calculate the sensitive point of the Lagna Degree and foretell the accident, by Day/Date/Time. ..

For such a person,in Libra the house of Venus, Jupiter star Vishakha, Sat's sub falls in 21*46'40",Hence when Lagna transits over this sensitive point of the Zodiac,an accident will surely take place... !

In the same manner,in Sagittarius the House of Jupiter,Venus star-Sat sub falls in 21*53'20"... and when Lagna transits this sensitive point an accident will surely take place...

Again,in Pisces the house of Jupiter,Saturn's star,Venus sub falls in 7*46'40"...this is the sensitive point to cause an accident

3. Therefore for ALL people,whichsoever Rasi or Lagna they belong to,whenever these three sensitive points operate as Lagna,they should be very careful...This caution applies only when for those travelling and their Jup/Ven/Sat, Dasa-Bhukti- Anthara is operating,and special care bis advised,if atleast one of these Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords is connected to a Maraka/Badhaka sthana...

ACCIDENT-FREE PEOPLE :

a) If the sublords of the Houses I,V & IX have amongst themselves,their stars in each others' houses...under any circumstances such persons will NEVER suffer from un-natural/untimely /premature death... !

But there are very few such Fortunate people...in this world...

b) There is however a very great irony in all this...Natives whose Natal Charts do not indicate the possibility of accidents of any kind,have no buildings/vehicles in their possession.. .? ! !

& n bsp; (Ref :"The Trigons", Astrosecrets & K.P.)

With the very best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games.

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Lajmiji,You also told me once to check the 1st cuspal sublord and check with a rule that decides the seniority and the number of the sibling in a family. Please can you put that in a mail format for the KP lovers and learners. This rule will further confirm the TOB.

V.Ramachandran.On 5/30/07, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Swami,

as given in " Advanced Stellar Astrology " by KSK...

As we all know :

Thus,if one finds the IXth sub-lord transitting as above the TOB is very correct... !

L.Y.Rao.

" swami

" <swami Sent: Monday, 28 May, 2007 6:52:22 AM

Dear Lajmi ji,

Sir Can i Take here Moon's star-lord and sub-lord at TOJ( time of Judgement of correctness checking moment)

One more thing Should this condition be satisfied in any chart we predict about at a time or only needbe checkedwhere doubt ofcorrectness exist?.

Swami_rcs

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Dear Sairaman,

Kindly check if your Birth Chart is correct as per K.P., where the Ascendant sub-lord and sub-sub-lord appear as Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..(The TOB thus arrived at,will be EXACT).If not,pl. correct the TOB accordingly and then do the exercise...and report...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

sairam nat <sairaman53 >@gro

ups.comSunday, 27 May, 2007 9:03:14 AMRe: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am

good morning Sairamanagain Sairman disturbing y for for same subject i went through the msg again again to day slowly if the same prinnple isapplied for all lagna and the sensitive points for every day and watch

further the DBA should also have link with same further in cefrtain lagnas likevirgo and 8th lord styr itself in lagna mars str for every lagna the lagna str if we take for eg during saturn dasa most cancer lagna people well placed since saturn str is 1,5,9 houses poosam in cancer anusham in scorpio and uthiratathi in meena

during the mars bukthi my wife suffered very much though yogakargha cheated very well as the str of mars are 4 8 1`2th house from lagna during jupiter bukthi i get financial and carrier improvement as rishbha lagna the major share of jupiter str in 2 6 10 houses though condemned as 8th lord in body 3 projected areas 4 chest 8 the organ and 12 the foot the functions of these are

most important imagine mans lef without foot how can rest in earth he will be above earth hanging so 4 8 12 are houses of extension and extension only after some deep trouble as 8th included a turning pointing in life

the entire engergy c hanges when enter house 4 after going to toilet 8 and also 12 the away from house so for anychange i think 4 8 12 are alert houses after which only mans life changes completelyafter a illness theft after a accidents man sounds alert from heaven he is more and more alert never forghets the incidentsfor long time the birth of human coming 8th of mother which is 10th of 4th the legal status to the woman as mother and if we go through the lagna str sub the same is highest pain to mother during the hour during DBAFOR EG I AM BORN (31 7 1953 CHENNAI 2 30 AM ) IN RISHABHA MARS STR JUPITER SUB MERCURY SUB SUB AND VENUS SUB SUB ...

IT IS MY BIRTH LARGA DETAILS AS SUBS DURING MY VENUS

DASA JUPITER BUKTHI MERCURY ANTHARA AND VENUS SOOKSHAMA MY MOTHER SUFFERED SO MUCH NEAR DEATH AND ESCAPED AND WHENEVER JUPITER BUKTHI (I CANOT SEE DASA AS IAM BORN IN SATURN STR) WITH MERCURY VENUS ANTHARA MY MOTHER GETTING SO MUCH SICK ACCIDENTS ETC even now on 6 5 2007 12 40 pm now running moon dasa (10 th sub lord) jupiter anthara in same bukthi moon mercury ..venus ( in kataka lagna mercury str she met with accident sccoter fallen down from my vechicle and broken both hjand at 72 years (however so fat she escapes after some pain )

during sun dasa (11th sub lord) jupiter bukthi mercury anthara (hjupiter 1,7 mercury 3711 str and 6912 sub lord she met with a hip fracture and had major surgery and ball socket placedMy wife says i am talking more of bad things (saturn str ) let us apply these principles and see forgood things lottoery promotin in carrier vrs huge receipt of money etc marriage can we analyse the same

prinples for good and bad things sensitive area for all lagans Sir and will y pls enlighten on this PLSThank y Sir with my best regards (sorry for lengthy msg making y read)Yogesh Rao Lajmi <

lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Sairaman,

Thank you for the compliments, which, rightfully, should go to Our revered Guruji,the late Jyotish Marthand K.S.KrishnamurthiJi

....and K.P.,his greatest invention, so far as is known in astrology... and to the illustrious disciple of KSK,the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham,from whose book I have borrowed freely...

Allow me to thank you also,for further enriching my knowledge by giving your experience in this field...

With kind regards,

L.Y.Rao.

ups.comWednesday, 23 May, 2007 10:17:36 PM reg unexpectted happenings in life 23rd may 2007..

sairaman good evening siryr msg regardig unnatural accidentas death etc is wounderful and wounderful new thought verycatchy so many things can be arrivedfrom thati made some study like this in vedic astrology where the moolatrikona signs comes as 6 8 12th houses.

for rishabha venus jupiter mars (may be sun also 4th house) for kataka jupiter and saturn for virgo saturn mars and sun for meena venus and saturn andfor kumbha moon and mercury etc. if the dasa bukthi lords are 6 8 12 and they happen to be 6 8 12 th houswe being moltrikonas the bad things sure to happen

if not for self may be other bhavas like children father etcjupiter satrurn venus jupiter mars mercury mars sun if they come dasa bukthi a watchful bukthi the most unexpected mars and sun 8 12 klords jupiter mars for rishbha 8 and 12 th house i have some

practical examples people say itis 9th lord also lagnathipathi or 11th house lords but however the 6 and 8th and 12th lords when comes as DBA it ivariably gives troubleif the trasnsit also cooperates such bad things and if any malefics planets transit particularly slow moving malefics in 210 degrees from a dasa nathan or in natal the bad things bound to happen

yr idea is wounderful to pin point event thanks very much Sir and in this group very rearely such good things are coming out the new ideas recorded watched researched and compared with very well known practical horoscopes it is really satisfying

SairamanYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Members,

It is very well known that the Trikona Houses or TRIGONS,are very important groups of cusps for certain events in life...

I-V-IX, II-VI-X, III-VII,XI, & IV-VIII -XII ...several secrets seem to be stored in these Trigons...Actually,Nadi Jyotishya developed on this(and many more)Trigonal (Trikona)set- up...

In these days of frequent travelling,it will,in my humble opinion,to see,whether a person is prone to accidents or not...and K.P., can be of great help,to either warn the person accordingly, in advance...

ACCIDENT-PRONE PEOPLE :

1.Will generally,be having the sublords of VI,VIII & XII posited in each others' stars...and, for example...

2. If these sub-lords happen to be Sat-Venus-Jup, it means that accidents are just waiting to happen ,during the Dasas/Bhuktis/ Anthras of these planets...because, in Libra

(house owned by Venus),Jup has its star Vishakha,and in Sagittarius(house owned by Jupiter),Venus has it's star Poorvashada, and in Pisces(Jupiter's house), Saturn has it's star Uttarabhadra. ..For such a person,as per his Natal Chart,

K.P. enables us to calculate the sensitive point of the Lagna Degree and foretell the accident, by Day/Date/Time. ..

For such a person,in Libra the house of Venus, Jupiter star Vishakha, Sat's sub falls in 21*46'40 " ,Hence when Lagna transits over this sensitive point of the Zodiac,an accident will surely take place... !

In the same manner,in Sagittarius the House of Jupiter,Venus star-Sat sub falls in 21*53'20 " ... and when Lagna transits this sensitive point an accident will surely take place...

Again,in Pisces the house of Jupiter,Saturn's star,Venus sub falls in 7*46'40 " ...this is the sensitive point to cause an accident

3. Therefore for ALL people,whichsoever Rasi or Lagna they belong to,whenever these three sensitive points operate as Lagna,they should be very careful...This caution applies only when for those travelling and their Jup/Ven/Sat, Dasa-Bhukti- Anthara is operating,and special care bis advised,if atleast one of these Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords is connected to a Maraka/Badhaka sthana...

ACCIDENT-FREE PEOPLE :

a) If the sublords of the Houses I,V & IX have amongst themselves,their stars in each others' houses...under any circumstances such persons will NEVER

suffer from un-natural/untimely /premature death... !

b) There is however a very great irony in all this...Natives whose Natal Charts do not indicate the possibility of accidents of any kind,

have no buildings/vehicles in their possession.. .? ! !

& n bsp; (Ref : " The Trigons " , Astrosecrets & K.P.)

L.Y.Rao.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT?

Here's a solution!

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.

Play Sims Stories at Games.

Download prohibited? No problem!

CHAT from any browser, without download.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Dear Lajmiji,There is one more corollary to the matching of ASc sub lord with Moon star lord etc. When they are not matching check whther they are in the same star. Padma.

On 5/31/07, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:

Dear Lajmiji,You also told me once to check the 1st cuspal sublord and check with a rule that decides the seniority and the number of the sibling in a family. Please can you put that in a mail format for the KP lovers and learners. This rule will further confirm the TOB.

V.Ramachandran.On 5/30/07, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <

lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Swami,

as given in " Advanced Stellar Astrology " by KSK...

As we all know :

L.Y.Rao.

"

swami

" <swami@gro

ups.comMonday, 28 May, 2007 6:52:22 AM

Dear Lajmi ji,

Swami_rcs

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Dear Sairaman,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

ups.comSunday, 27 May, 2007 9:03:14 AMRe: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am

good morning Sairamanagain Sairman disturbing y for for same subject i went through the msg again again to day slowly if the same prinnple isapplied for all lagna and the sensitive points for every day and watch

further the DBA should also have link with same further in cefrtain lagnas likevirgo and 8th lord styr itself in lagna mars str for every lagna the lagna str if we take for eg during saturn dasa most cancer lagna people well placed since saturn str is 1,5,9 houses poosam in cancer anusham in scorpio and uthiratathi in meena

during the mars bukthi my wife suffered very much though yogakargha cheated very well as the str of mars are 4 8 1`2th house from lagna during jupiter bukthi i get financial and carrier improvement as rishbha lagna the major share of jupiter str in 2 6 10 houses though condemned as 8th lord in body 3 projected areas 4 chest 8 the organ and 12 the foot the functions of these are

most important imagine mans lef without foot how can rest in earth he will be above earth hanging so 4 8 12 are houses of extension and extension only after some deep trouble as 8th included a turning pointing in life

the entire engergy c hanges when enter house 4 after going to toilet 8 and also 12 the away from house so for anychange i think 4 8 12 are alert houses after which only mans life changes completelyafter a illness theft after a accidents man sounds alert from heaven he is more and more alert never forghets the incidentsfor long time the birth of human coming 8th of mother which is 10th of 4th the legal status to the woman as mother and if we go through the lagna str sub the same is highest pain to mother during the hour during DBAFOR EG I AM BORN (31 7 1953 CHENNAI 2 30 AM ) IN RISHABHA MARS STR JUPITER SUB MERCURY SUB SUB AND VENUS SUB SUB ...

IT IS MY BIRTH LARGA DETAILS AS SUBS DURING MY VENUS

DASA JUPITER BUKTHI MERCURY ANTHARA AND VENUS SOOKSHAMA MY MOTHER SUFFERED SO MUCH NEAR DEATH AND ESCAPED AND WHENEVER JUPITER BUKTHI (I CANOT SEE DASA AS IAM BORN IN SATURN STR) WITH MERCURY VENUS ANTHARA MY MOTHER GETTING SO MUCH SICK ACCIDENTS ETC even now on 6 5 2007 12 40 pm now running moon dasa (10 th sub lord) jupiter anthara in same bukthi moon mercury ..venus ( in kataka lagna mercury str she met with accident sccoter fallen down from my vechicle and broken both hjand at 72 years (however so fat she escapes after some pain )

during sun dasa (11th sub lord) jupiter bukthi mercury anthara (hjupiter 1,7 mercury 3711 str and 6912 sub lord she met with a hip fracture and had major surgery and ball socket placedMy wife says i am talking more of bad things (saturn str ) let us apply these principles and see forgood things lottoery promotin in carrier vrs huge receipt of money etc marriage can we analyse the same

prinples for good and bad things sensitive area for all lagans Sir and will y pls enlighten on this PLSThank y Sir with my best regards (sorry for lengthy msg making y read)Yogesh Rao Lajmi <

lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Sairaman,

Thank you for the compliments, which, rightfully, should go to Our revered Guruji,the late Jyotish Marthand K.S.KrishnamurthiJi

....and K.P.,his greatest invention, so far as is known in astrology... and to the illustrious disciple of KSK,the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham,from whose book I have borrowed freely...

With kind regards,

L.Y.Rao.

ups.comWednesday, 23 May, 2007 10:17:36 PM reg unexpectted happenings in life 23rd may 2007..

sairaman good evening siryr msg regardig unnatural accidentas death etc is wounderful and wounderful new thought verycatchy so many things can be arrivedfrom thati made some study like this in vedic astrology where the moolatrikona signs comes as 6 8 12th houses.

for rishabha venus jupiter mars (may be sun also 4th house) for kataka jupiter and saturn for virgo saturn mars and sun for meena venus and saturn andfor kumbha moon and mercury etc. if the dasa bukthi lords are 6 8 12 and they happen to be 6 8 12 th houswe being moltrikonas the bad things sure to happen

if not for self may be other bhavas like children father etcjupiter satrurn venus jupiter mars mercury mars sun if they come dasa bukthi a watchful bukthi the most unexpected mars and sun 8 12 klords jupiter mars for rishbha 8 and 12 th house i have some

practical examples people say itis 9th lord also lagnathipathi or 11th house lords but however the 6 and 8th and 12th lords when comes as DBA it ivariably gives troubleif the trasnsit also cooperates such bad things and if any malefics planets transit particularly slow moving malefics in 210 degrees from a dasa nathan or in natal the bad things bound to happen

yr idea is wounderful to pin point event thanks very much Sir and in this group very rearely such good things are coming out the new ideas recorded watched researched and compared with very well known practical horoscopes it is really satisfying

SairamanYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Members,

ACCIDENT-PRONE PEOPLE :

2. If these sub-lords happen to be Sat-Venus-Jup, it means that accidents are just waiting to happen ,during the Dasas/Bhuktis/ Anthras of these planets...because, in Libra

(house owned by Venus),Jup has its star Vishakha,and in Sagittarius(house owned by Jupiter),Venus has it's star Poorvashada, and in Pisces(Jupiter's house)

, Saturn has it's star Uttarabhadra. ..For such a person,as per his Natal Chart,

K.P. enables us to calculate the sensitive point of the Lagna Degree and foretell the accident, by Day/Date/Time. ..

For such a person,in Libra the house of Venus, Jupiter star Vishakha, Sat's sub falls in 21*46'40 " ,Hence when Lagna transits over this sensitive point of the Zodiac,an accident will surely take place... !

In the same manner,in Sagittarius the House of Jupiter,Venus star-Sat sub falls in 21*53'20 " ... and when Lagna transits this sensitive point an accident will surely take place...

Again,in Pisces the house of Jupiter,Saturn's star,Venus sub falls in 7*46'40 " ...this is the sensitive point to cause an accident

ACCIDENT-FREE PEOPLE :

a) If the sublords of the Houses I,V & IX have amongst themselves,their stars in each others' houses...under any circumstances such persons will NEVER

suffer from un-natural/untimely /premature death... !

b) There is however a very great irony in all this...Natives whose Natal Charts do not indicate the possibility of accidents of any kind,

have no buildings/vehicles in their possession.. .? ! !

& n bsp; (Ref : " The Trigons " , Astrosecrets & K.P.)

L.Y.Rao.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT?

Here's a solution!

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.

Play Sims Stories at Games.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Rao garu, It is very good that the experienced KP astrologers are coming with some new methods of rectification of Time of Birth. How to judge the correctness of rectified Time of Birth ? I feel that the Natal Chart prepared on the basis of Rectified Time of Birth, should indicate/tally the important life events of life of the native like Marriage date and time, child birth/s date and time, date of joining Service, date of foreign travel, date of major accident etc. Learned members may kindly clarify. Good Luck. Naidu KP. K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

Dear LajmiJi,

This rule seems to be working for atleast 5 charts. ALl these 5

charts are birth time rectified by a KP astrologer in coimbatore. In

those rectified charts, 11 CSL is transitting in the star or sub of

Ju or Ve. In my sample charts, I did not see sun though.

But these rectied TOB is not satisfying " Sub-sub as asc is sub of

Moon " although Asc sub lord is star lord of moon in few cases out of

this 5.

" Sun or Jup or Venus has been always found to be transitting the

Star or Sub of the IXth Sub-lord " - is quite useful, I suppose.

Regards,

K.Babu

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:

>

> Dear Swami,

> Here is yet another K.P.,method to

verify/correct one's TOB...

> as given in " Advanced Stellar Astrology " by

KSK...

>

> As we all know :

> Sun is the Atmakaraka,(chief significator of

soul),

> Jup is the Putrakaraka,(chief significator of

childbirth),

> Ven is the Kamakaraka(chief significator of Sex

& progeny)...

>

> It has been observed that Sun or Jup or Venus

has been always found

> to be transitting the Star or Sub of the IXth Sub-lord...

>

> Thus,if one finds the IXth sub-lord transitting

as above the TOB is very correct... !

>

> Comments/Suggestions etc are invited from

ALL...

>

> With best wishes and kind regards,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

> " swami " <swami

>

> Monday, 28 May, 2007 6:52:22 AM

> Re: reg trigons for accidents and

free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am

>

> Dear Lajmi ji,

> Sir Can i Take here Moon's star-lord and sub-lord at TOJ( time of

Judgement of correctness checking moment)

> One more thing Should this condition be satisfied in any chart we

predict about at a time or only needbe checkedwhere doubt

ofcorrectness exist?.

> Thanking in anticipation.

> Swami_rcs

> -

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, May 27, 2007 11:27 AM

>

>

> Dear Sairaman,

> Kindly check if your Birth Chart is correct

as per K.P., where the Ascendant sub-lord and sub-sub-lord appear as

Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..(The TOB thus arrived

at,will be EXACT).If not,pl. correct the TOB accordingly and then do

the exercise...and report...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

> sairam nat <sairaman53 >

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, 27 May, 2007 9:03:14 AM

>

>

> good morning Sairaman

>

> again Sairman disturbing y for for same subject

>

> i went through the msg again again to day slowly if the same

prinnple isapplied for all lagna and the sensitive points for every

day and watch

> further the DBA should also have link with same

> further in cefrtain lagnas likevirgo and 8th lord styr itself in

lagna mars str

>

> for every lagna the lagna str if we take for eg during saturn dasa

most cancer lagna people well placed since saturn str is 1,5,9

houses poosam in cancer anusham in scorpio and uthiratathi in meena

>

> during the mars bukthi my wife suffered very much though

yogakargha cheated very well as the str of mars are 4 8 1`2th house

from lagna

>

> during jupiter bukthi i get financial and carrier improvement as

rishbha lagna the major share of jupiter str in 2 6 10 houses though

condemned as 8th lord

>

> in body 3 projected areas 4 chest 8 the organ and 12 the foot the

functions of these are most important imagine mans lef without foot

how can rest in earth he will be above earth hanging so 4 8 12 are

houses of extension and extension only after some deep trouble as

8th included a turning pointing in life

>

> the entire engergy c hanges when enter house 4 after going to

toilet 8 and also 12 the away from house

>

> so for anychange i think 4 8 12 are alert houses after which only

mans life changes completely

>

> after a illness theft after a accidents man sounds alert from

heaven he is more and more alert never forghets the incidentsfor

long time

>

> the birth of human coming 8th of mother which is 10th of 4th the

legal status to the woman as mother and if we go through the lagna

str sub the same is highest pain to mother during the hour during DBA

>

> FOR EG I AM BORN (31 7 1953 CHENNAI 2 30 AM ) IN RISHABHA MARS STR

JUPITER SUB MERCURY SUB SUB AND VENUS SUB SUB ...

>

> IT IS MY BIRTH LARGA DETAILS AS SUBS

>

> DURING MY VENUS DASA JUPITER BUKTHI MERCURY ANTHARA AND VENUS

SOOKSHAMA MY MOTHER SUFFERED SO MUCH NEAR DEATH AND ESCAPED

> AND WHENEVER JUPITER BUKTHI (I CANOT SEE DASA AS IAM BORN IN

SATURN STR) WITH MERCURY VENUS ANTHARA MY MOTHER GETTING SO MUCH

SICK ACCIDENTS ETC

>

> even now on 6 5 2007 12 40 pm now running moon dasa (10 th sub

lord) jupiter anthara in same bukthi moon mercury ..venus ( in

kataka lagna mercury str she met with accident sccoter fallen down

from my vechicle and broken both hjand at 72 years (however so fat

she escapes after some pain )

>

> during sun dasa (11th sub lord) jupiter bukthi mercury anthara

(hjupiter 1,7 mercury 3711 str and 6912 sub lord she met with a hip

fracture and had major surgery and ball socket placed

>

> My wife says i am talking more of bad things (saturn str ) let us

apply these principles and see forgood things lottoery promotin in

carrier vrs huge receipt of money etc marriage

>

> can we analyse the same prinples for good and bad things sensitive

area for all lagans Sir and will y pls enlighten on this PLS

>

>

> Thank y Sir with my best regards (sorry for lengthy msg making y

read)

>

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> Dear Sairaman,

> Thank you for the compliments, which,

rightfully, should go to Our revered Guruji,the late Jyotish

Marthand K.S.KrishnamurthiJi ...and K.P.,his greatest invention, so

far as is known in astrology... and to the illustrious disciple of

KSK,the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham,from whose book I have borrowed

freely...

> Allow me to thank you also,for further

enriching my knowledge by giving your experience in this field...

> With kind regards,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

> sairam nat <sairaman53 >

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, 23 May, 2007 10:17:36 PM

> reg unexpectted happenings in life 23rd may

>

>

>

> sairaman good evening sir

>

> yr msg regardig unnatural accidentas death etc is wounderful and

wounderful new thought verycatchy so many things can be arrivedfrom

that

>

> i made some study like this in vedic astrology where the

moolatrikona signs comes as 6 8 12th houses.

>

> for rishabha venus jupiter mars (may be sun also 4th house) for

kataka jupiter and saturn for virgo saturn mars and sun for meena

venus and saturn andfor kumbha moon and mercury etc.

>

> if the dasa bukthi lords are 6 8 12 and they happen to be 6 8 12

th houswe being moltrikonas the bad things sure to happen

>

> if not for self may be other bhavas like children father etc

>

> jupiter satrurn venus jupiter mars mercury mars sun

if they come dasa bukthi a watchful bukthi the most unexpected mars

and sun 8 12 klords jupiter mars for rishbha 8 and 12 th house

>

>

> i have some practical examples people say itis 9th lord also

lagnathipathi or 11th house lords but however the 6 and 8th and 12th

lords when comes as DBA it ivariably gives trouble

>

>

> if the trasnsit also cooperates such bad things and if any

malefics planets transit particularly slow moving malefics in 210

degrees from a dasa nathan or in natal the bad things bound to happen

>

> yr idea is wounderful to pin point event thanks very much Sir

> and in this group very rearely such good things are coming out

>

> the new ideas recorded watched researched and compared with very

well known practical horoscopes it is really satisfying

>

> Sairaman

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> Dear Members,

> It is very well known that the Trikona

Houses or TRIGONS,are very important groups of cusps for certain

events in life...

> I-V-IX, II-VI-X, III-VII,XI, & IV-VIII -

XII ...several secrets seem to be stored in these

Trigons...Actually,Nadi Jyotishya developed on this(and many more)

Trigonal (Trikona)set- up...

> In these days of frequent travelling,it

will,in my humble opinion,to see,whether a person is prone to

accidents or not...and K.P., can be of great help,to either warn the

person accordingly, in advance...

> ACCIDENT-PRONE PEOPLE :

> 1.Will generally,be having the sublords of

VI,VIII & XII posited in each others' stars...and, for example...

> 2. If these sub-lords happen to be Sat-Venus-

Jup, it means that accidents are just waiting to happen ,during the

Dasas/Bhuktis/ Anthras of these planets...because, in Libra(house

owned by Venus),Jup has its star Vishakha,and in Sagittarius(house

owned by Jupiter),Venus has it's star Poorvashada, and in Pisces

(Jupiter's house), Saturn has it's star Uttarabhadra. ..For such a

person,as per his Natal Chart,K.P. enables us to calculate the

sensitive point of the Lagna Degree and foretell the accident, by

Day/Date/Time. ..

> For such a person,in Libra the house of

Venus, Jupiter star Vishakha, Sat's sub falls in 21*46'40 " ,Hence

when Lagna transits over this sensitive point of the Zodiac,an

accident will surely take place... !

> In the same manner,in Sagittarius the

House of Jupiter,Venus star-Sat sub falls in 21*53'20 " ... and when

Lagna transits this sensitive point an accident will surely take

place...

> Again,in Pisces the house of

Jupiter,Saturn's star,Venus sub falls in 7*46'40 " ...this is the

sensitive point to cause an accident

> 3. Therefore for ALL people,whichsoever

Rasi or Lagna they belong to,whenever these three sensitive points

operate as Lagna,they should be very careful...This caution applies

only when for those travelling and their Jup/Ven/Sat, Dasa-Bhukti-

Anthara is operating,and special care bis advised,if atleast one of

these Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords is connected to a Maraka/Badhaka

sthana...

> ACCIDENT-FREE PEOPLE :

> a) If the sublords of the Houses I,V & IX

have amongst themselves,their stars in each others' houses...under

any circumstances such persons will NEVER suffer from un-

natural/untimely /premature death... !

> But there are very few such Fortunate people...in this world...

> b) There is however a very great irony in

all this...Natives whose Natal Charts do not indicate the

possibility of accidents of any kind,have no buildings/vehicles in

their possession.. .? ! !

>

& n bsp; (Ref : " The Trigons " ,

Astrosecrets & K.P.)

> With the very best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to

download CHAT? Here's a solution!

>

>

>

>

> Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your

story.

> Play Sims Stories at Games.

>

>

>

>

>

> Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without

download.

>

>

>

>

> Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

>

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Click here http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Babu,

Thank you for the info...The credit should rightfully go to K.P., and the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham,from Coimbatore...!

His book "Astrosecrets & K.P.," is an excellent book which a K.P. Astrologer must possess...in my humble opinion...

Wishing you the very best,

L.Y.Rao.

babukrcbe <babukrcbe Sent: Saturday, 2 June, 2007 6:23:18 PMRe: Verification of TOB...Yet another K.P. method...

Dear LajmiJi,This rule seems to be working for atleast 5 charts. ALl these 5 charts are birth time rectified by a KP astrologer in coimbatore. In those rectified charts, 11 CSL is transitting in the star or sub of Ju or Ve. In my sample charts, I did not see sun though.But these rectied TOB is not satisfying "Sub-sub as asc is sub of Moon" although Asc sub lord is star lord of moon in few cases out of this 5."Sun or Jup or Venus has been always found to be transitting the Star or Sub of the IXth Sub-lord" - is quite useful, I suppose.Regards,K.Babu@gro ups.com, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Swami,> Here is yet another K.P.,method to verify/correct one's TOB...> as given in "Advanced Stellar Astrology" by KSK...> > As we all know

:> Sun is the Atmakaraka,( chief significator of soul),> Jup is the Putrakaraka, (chief significator of childbirth),> Ven is the Kamakaraka(chief significator of Sex & progeny)...> > It has been observed that Sun or Jup or Venus has been always found> to be transitting the Star or Sub of the IXth Sub-lord...> > Thus,if one finds the IXth sub-lord transitting as above the TOB is very correct... !> > Comments/Suggestion s etc are invited from ALL...> > With best wishes and kind regards,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > "swami" <swami> @gro ups.com> Monday, 28 May, 2007 6:52:22 AM> Re: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40

am> > Dear Lajmi ji,> Sir Can i Take here Moon's star-lord and sub-lord at TOJ( time of Judgement of correctness checking moment)> One more thing Should this condition be satisfied in any chart we predict about at a time or only needbe checkedwhere doubt ofcorrectness exist?.> Thanking in anticipation.> Swami_rcs> - > Yogesh Rao Lajmi > @gro ups.com > Sunday, May 27, 2007 11:27 AM> Re: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am> > > Dear Sairaman,> Kindly check if your Birth Chart is correct as per K.P., where the Ascendant sub-lord and sub-sub-lord appear as Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..(The TOB thus arrived at,will be EXACT).If not,pl. correct the TOB accordingly and then do the exercise...and report...> With best

wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > sairam nat <sairaman53>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, 27 May, 2007 9:03:14 AM> Re: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am> > > good morning Sairaman> > again Sairman disturbing y for for same subject > > i went through the msg again again to day slowly if the same prinnple isapplied for all lagna and the sensitive points for every day and watch> further the DBA should also have link with same > further in cefrtain lagnas likevirgo and 8th lord styr itself in lagna mars str > > for every lagna the lagna str if we take for eg during saturn dasa most cancer lagna people well placed since saturn str is 1,5,9 houses poosam in cancer anusham in scorpio and uthiratathi in meena>

> during the mars bukthi my wife suffered very much though yogakargha cheated very well as the str of mars are 4 8 1`2th house from lagna > > during jupiter bukthi i get financial and carrier improvement as rishbha lagna the major share of jupiter str in 2 6 10 houses though condemned as 8th lord > > in body 3 projected areas 4 chest 8 the organ and 12 the foot the functions of these are most important imagine mans lef without foot how can rest in earth he will be above earth hanging so 4 8 12 are houses of extension and extension only after some deep trouble as 8th included a turning pointing in life > > the entire engergy c hanges when enter house 4 after going to toilet 8 and also 12 the away from house > > so for anychange i think 4 8 12 are alert houses after which only mans life changes completely> > after a illness theft after a accidents man sounds

alert from heaven he is more and more alert never forghets the incidentsfor long time > > the birth of human coming 8th of mother which is 10th of 4th the legal status to the woman as mother and if we go through the lagna str sub the same is highest pain to mother during the hour during DBA> > FOR EG I AM BORN (31 7 1953 CHENNAI 2 30 AM ) IN RISHABHA MARS STR JUPITER SUB MERCURY SUB SUB AND VENUS SUB SUB ...> > IT IS MY BIRTH LARGA DETAILS AS SUBS > > DURING MY VENUS DASA JUPITER BUKTHI MERCURY ANTHARA AND VENUS SOOKSHAMA MY MOTHER SUFFERED SO MUCH NEAR DEATH AND ESCAPED > AND WHENEVER JUPITER BUKTHI (I CANOT SEE DASA AS IAM BORN IN SATURN STR) WITH MERCURY VENUS ANTHARA MY MOTHER GETTING SO MUCH SICK ACCIDENTS ETC > > even now on 6 5 2007 12 40 pm now running moon dasa (10 th sub lord) jupiter anthara in same bukthi moon mercury ..venus ( in kataka lagna

mercury str she met with accident sccoter fallen down from my vechicle and broken both hjand at 72 years (however so fat she escapes after some pain )> > during sun dasa (11th sub lord) jupiter bukthi mercury anthara (hjupiter 1,7 mercury 3711 str and 6912 sub lord she met with a hip fracture and had major surgery and ball socket placed> > My wife says i am talking more of bad things (saturn str ) let us apply these principles and see forgood things lottoery promotin in carrier vrs huge receipt of money etc marriage > > can we analyse the same prinples for good and bad things sensitive area for all lagans Sir and will y pls enlighten on this PLS> > > Thank y Sir with my best regards (sorry for lengthy msg making y read)> > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > Dear Sairaman,> Thank you for the compliments, which,

rightfully, should go to Our revered Guruji,the late Jyotish Marthand K.S.KrishnamurthiJi ...and K.P.,his greatest invention, so far as is known in astrology... and to the illustrious disciple of KSK,the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham,from whose book I have borrowed freely... > Allow me to thank you also,for further enriching my knowledge by giving your experience in this field...> With kind regards,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > sairam nat <sairaman53>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 23 May, 2007 10:17:36 PM> reg unexpectted happenings in life 23rd may 2007..> > > > sairaman good evening sir> > yr msg regardig unnatural accidentas death etc is wounderful and wounderful new thought verycatchy so many things can be arrivedfrom that> > i made

some study like this in vedic astrology where the moolatrikona signs comes as 6 8 12th houses.> > for rishabha venus jupiter mars (may be sun also 4th house) for kataka jupiter and saturn for virgo saturn mars and sun for meena venus and saturn andfor kumbha moon and mercury etc. > > if the dasa bukthi lords are 6 8 12 and they happen to be 6 8 12 th houswe being moltrikonas the bad things sure to happen> > if not for self may be other bhavas like children father etc> > jupiter satrurn venus jupiter mars mercury mars sun if they come dasa bukthi a watchful bukthi the most unexpected mars and sun 8 12 klords jupiter mars for rishbha 8 and 12 th house > > > i have some practical examples people say itis 9th lord also lagnathipathi or 11th house lords but however the 6 and 8th and 12th lords when comes as DBA it ivariably gives trouble> > > if the

trasnsit also cooperates such bad things and if any malefics planets transit particularly slow moving malefics in 210 degrees from a dasa nathan or in natal the bad things bound to happen> > yr idea is wounderful to pin point event thanks very much Sir > and in this group very rearely such good things are coming out > > the new ideas recorded watched researched and compared with very well known practical horoscopes it is really satisfying> > Sairaman> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > Dear Members,> It is very well known that the Trikona Houses or TRIGONS,are very important groups of cusps for certain events in life...> I-V-IX, II-VI-X, III-VII,XI, & IV-VIII -XII ...several secrets seem to be stored in these Trigons...Actually, Nadi Jyotishya developed on this(and many more)Trigonal (Trikona)set- up...> In these days of

frequent travelling,it will,in my humble opinion,to see,whether a person is prone to accidents or not...and K.P., can be of great help,to either warn the person accordingly, in advance...> ACCIDENT-PRONE PEOPLE :> 1.Will generally,be having the sublords of VI,VIII & XII posited in each others' stars...and, for example...> 2. If these sub-lords happen to be Sat-Venus-Jup, it means that accidents are just waiting to happen ,during the Dasas/Bhuktis/ Anthras of these planets...because, in Libra(house owned by Venus),Jup has its star Vishakha,and in Sagittarius( house owned by Jupiter),Venus has it's star Poorvashada, and in Pisces(Jupiter's house), Saturn has it's star Uttarabhadra. ..For such a person,as per his Natal Chart,K.P. enables us to calculate the sensitive point of the Lagna Degree and foretell the accident, by Day/Date/Time. .. > For such a person,in Libra the house of Venus,

Jupiter star Vishakha, Sat's sub falls in 21*46'40",Hence when Lagna transits over this sensitive point of the Zodiac,an accident will surely take place... !> In the same manner,in Sagittarius the House of Jupiter,Venus star-Sat sub falls in 21*53'20"... and when Lagna transits this sensitive point an accident will surely take place...> Again,in Pisces the house of Jupiter,Saturn' s star,Venus sub falls in 7*46'40"...this is the sensitive point to cause an accident> 3. Therefore for ALL people,whichsoever Rasi or Lagna they belong to,whenever these three sensitive points operate as Lagna,they should be very careful...This caution applies only when for those travelling and their Jup/Ven/Sat, Dasa-Bhukti- Anthara is operating,and special care bis advised,if atleast one of these Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords is connected to a Maraka/Badhaka sthana...> ACCIDENT-FREE PEOPLE :> a) If the sublords

of the Houses I,V & IX have amongst themselves,their stars in each others' houses...under any circumstances such persons will NEVER suffer from un-natural/untimely /premature death... !> But there are very few such Fortunate people...in this world...> b) There is however a very great irony in all this...Natives whose Natal Charts do not indicate the possibility of accidents of any kind,have no buildings/vehicles in their possession.. .? ! !> & n bsp; (Ref :"The Trigons", Astrosecrets & K.P.)> With the very best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > > > > > > > > Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution! > > > > > Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.> Play Sims Stories at

Games. > > > > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. > > > > > Looking for earth-friendly autos? > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. > > > > > > Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here! > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php>

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Madame, Inote with interest the corollary to KP method of birth time verification,that sub lord of Asc and moon can be under same star lord. In my daughter s case i note this feature;DOB,1sep1980,9.35am,Matunga,Mumbai. The asc sub lord and moon are under sun star. I request members to say something about her marriage. I will revert later on this.Since birth time is fairly acccurate this case can be an interesting case and at the same time of greate help to me. Thanks. S.Subramanian. Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear Lajmiji,There is one more corollary to the matching of ASc sub lord with Moon star lord etc. When they are not matching check whther they are in the same star. Padma. On 5/31/07, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Lajmiji,You also told me once to check the 1st cuspal sublord and check with a rule that decides the seniority and the number of the sibling in a family. Please can you put that in a mail format for the KP lovers and learners. This rule will further confirm the TOB. V.Ramachandran. On 5/30/07, Yogesh Rao Lajmi < lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Swami, Here is yet another K.P.,method to verify/correct one's TOB... as given in "Advanced Stellar Astrology" by KSK... As we all know : Sun is the Atmakaraka,(chief significator of

soul), Jup is the Putrakaraka,(chief significator of childbirth), Ven is the Kamakaraka(chief significator of Sex & progeny)... It has been observed that Sun or Jup or Venus has been always found to be transitting the Star or

Sub of the IXth Sub-lord... Thus,if one finds the IXth sub-lord transitting as above the TOB is very correct... ! Comments/Suggestions etc are invited from ALL... With best wishes and kind regards, L.Y.Rao. " swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com " <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMonday, 28 May, 2007 6:52:22 AM Re: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am Dear Lajmi ji, Sir Can i Take here Moon's star-lord and sub-lord at TOJ( time of Judgement of

correctness checking moment) One more thing Should this condition be satisfied in any chart we predict about at a time or only needbe checkedwhere doubt ofcorrectness exist?. Thanking in anticipation. Swami_rcs - Yogesh Rao Lajmi @gro ups.com Sunday, May 27, 2007 11:27 AM Re: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am Dear Sairaman, Kindly check if your Birth Chart is correct as per K.P., where the Ascendant sub-lord and sub-sub-lord appear as Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..(The TOB thus arrived at,will be EXACT).If not,pl. correct the TOB accordingly and then do the exercise...and report... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. sairam nat <sairaman53 >@gro ups.comSunday, 27 May, 2007 9:03:14 AMRe: reg trigons for accidents and free ...27th may 2007 8 40 am good morning Sairamanagain Sairman disturbing y for for same subject i went through the msg again again to day slowly if the same prinnple isapplied for all lagna and the sensitive points for every day and watch further the DBA should also have link with same further in cefrtain lagnas likevirgo and 8th lord styr itself in lagna mars str for every lagna the lagna str if we take for eg during saturn dasa most cancer lagna people well placed since saturn str is 1,5,9 houses poosam in cancer anusham in scorpio and uthiratathi in meena during the mars

bukthi my wife suffered very much though yogakargha cheated very well as the str of mars are 4 8 1`2th house from lagna during jupiter bukthi i get financial and carrier improvement as rishbha lagna the major share of jupiter str in 2 6 10 houses though condemned as 8th lord in body 3 projected areas 4 chest 8 the organ and 12 the foot the functions of these are most important imagine mans lef without foot how can rest in earth he will be above earth hanging so 4 8 12 are houses of extension and extension only after some deep trouble as 8th included a turning pointing in life the entire engergy c hanges when enter house 4 after going to toilet 8 and also 12 the away from house so for anychange i think 4 8 12 are alert houses after which only mans life changes completelyafter a illness theft after a accidents man sounds alert from heaven he is more and more alert never forghets the incidentsfor long time the birth

of human coming 8th of mother which is 10th of 4th the legal status to the woman as mother and if we go through the lagna str sub the same is highest pain to mother during the hour during DBAFOR EG I AM BORN (31 7 1953 CHENNAI 2 30 AM ) IN RISHABHA MARS STR JUPITER SUB MERCURY SUB SUB AND VENUS SUB SUB ... IT IS MY BIRTH LARGA DETAILS AS SUBS DURING MY VENUS DASA JUPITER BUKTHI MERCURY ANTHARA AND VENUS SOOKSHAMA MY MOTHER SUFFERED SO MUCH NEAR DEATH AND ESCAPED AND WHENEVER JUPITER BUKTHI (I CANOT SEE DASA AS IAM BORN IN SATURN STR) WITH MERCURY VENUS ANTHARA MY MOTHER GETTING SO MUCH SICK ACCIDENTS ETC even now on 6 5 2007 12 40 pm now running moon dasa (10 th sub lord) jupiter anthara in same bukthi moon mercury ..venus ( in kataka lagna mercury str she met with accident sccoter fallen down from my vechicle and broken both hjand at 72 years (however so fat she escapes after some pain ) during sun dasa (11th sub

lord) jupiter bukthi mercury anthara (hjupiter 1,7 mercury 3711 str and 6912 sub lord she met with a hip fracture and had major surgery and ball socket placedMy wife says i am talking more of bad things (saturn str ) let us apply these principles and see forgood things lottoery promotin in carrier vrs huge receipt of money etc marriage can we analyse the same prinples for good and bad things sensitive area for all lagans Sir and will y pls enlighten on this PLSThank y Sir with my best regards (sorry for lengthy msg making y read)Yogesh Rao Lajmi < lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sairaman, Thank you for the compliments, which, rightfully, should go to Our revered Guruji,the late Jyotish Marthand K.S.KrishnamurthiJi ...and K.P.,his greatest invention, so far as is known in astrology... and to the illustrious disciple of KSK,the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham,from whose book I have borrowed freely... Allow me to thank you also,for further enriching my knowledge by giving your experience in this field... With kind regards, L.Y.Rao. sairam nat <sairaman53 >@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 May, 2007 10:17:36 PM reg unexpectted happenings in life 23rd may 2007.. sairaman good evening siryr msg regardig unnatural accidentas death etc is wounderful and wounderful new thought verycatchy so many

things can be arrivedfrom thati made some study like this in vedic astrology where the moolatrikona signs comes as 6 8 12th houses. for rishabha venus jupiter mars (may be sun also 4th house) for kataka jupiter and saturn for virgo saturn mars and sun for meena venus and saturn andfor kumbha moon and mercury etc. if the dasa bukthi lords are 6 8 12 and they happen to be 6 8 12 th houswe being moltrikonas the bad things sure to happen if not for self may be other bhavas like children father etcjupiter satrurn venus jupiter mars mercury mars sun if they come dasa bukthi a watchful bukthi the most unexpected mars and sun 8 12 klords jupiter mars for rishbha 8 and 12 th house i have some practical examples people say itis 9th lord also lagnathipathi or 11th house lords but however the 6 and 8th and 12th lords when comes as DBA it ivariably

gives troubleif the trasnsit also cooperates such bad things and if any malefics planets transit particularly slow moving malefics in 210 degrees from a dasa nathan or in natal the bad things bound to happen yr idea is wounderful to pin point event thanks very much Sir and in this group very rearely such good things are coming out the new ideas recorded watched researched and compared with very well known practical horoscopes it is really satisfying SairamanYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Members, It is very well known that the Trikona Houses or TRIGONS,are very important groups of cusps for certain events in life... I-V-IX, II-VI-X, III-VII,XI, & IV-VIII -XII ...several secrets seem to be stored in these Trigons...Actually,Nadi Jyotishya developed on this(and many more)Trigonal (Trikona)set- up... In these days of frequent travelling,it will,in my humble opinion,to see,whether a person is prone to accidents or not...and K.P., can be of great help,to either warn the person

accordingly, in advance... ACCIDENT-PRONE PEOPLE : 1.Will generally,be having the sublords of VI,VIII & XII posited in each others' stars...and, for example... 2. If these sub-lords happen to be Sat-Venus-Jup, it means that accidents are just waiting to happen ,during the Dasas/Bhuktis/ Anthras of these planets...because, in Libra (house owned by Venus),Jup has its star Vishakha,and in Sagittarius(house owned by Jupiter),Venus has it's star Poorvashada, and in

Pisces(Jupiter's house) , Saturn has it's star Uttarabhadra. ..For such a person,as per his Natal Chart, K.P. enables us to calculate the sensitive point of the Lagna Degree and foretell the accident, by Day/Date/Time. .. For such a person,in Libra the house of Venus, Jupiter star Vishakha, Sat's sub falls in 21*46'40",Hence when Lagna transits over this sensitive point of the Zodiac,an accident will surely take place... ! In the same manner,in Sagittarius the House of Jupiter,Venus star-Sat sub falls

in 21*53'20"... and when Lagna transits this sensitive point an accident will surely take place... Again,in Pisces the house of Jupiter,Saturn's star,Venus sub falls in 7*46'40"...this is the sensitive point to cause an accident 3. Therefore for ALL people,whichsoever Rasi or Lagna they belong to,whenever these three sensitive points operate as Lagna,they should be very careful...This caution applies only when for those travelling and their Jup/Ven/Sat, Dasa-Bhukti- Anthara is operating,and special care bis advised,if atleast one of these Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords is connected to a Maraka/Badhaka

sthana... ACCIDENT-FREE PEOPLE : a) If the sublords of the Houses I,V & IX have amongst themselves,their stars in each others' houses...under any circumstances such persons will NEVER suffer from un-natural/untimely /premature death... ! But there are very few such Fortunate people...in this world... b) There is however a very great irony in all this...Natives whose Natal Charts

do not indicate the possibility of accidents of any kind, have no buildings/vehicles in their possession.. .? ! !

& n bsp; (Ref :"The Trigons", Astrosecrets & K.P.) With the very best wishes, L.Y.Rao. Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution! Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games. Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.