which software is correct

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi, i have used 3 softwares namely JHORA ,horoscope explorer and the

online horoscope software at astrosage website to calculate horoscopes

based on K.P.system.but i have found that the 3 softwares are giving

different results in terms of some of the sublords .also the latitude

and longitude of places are different in different softwares.

i request you to please inform me which is the most authentic

software in terms of K.P. calculation.thanking you - R.S (kolkata)

Guest guest

Dear Sky walker,

Practising KP with softwares is like skywalking,no direction possible.Sw give different cusp of all 8 nonangular houses.

Currently SW have only two engines for placidious calcualtion,Most programmer prefer

Mathmatical correct module.

The only correct module in my knowledge that gave cusp corresponding to raphes was adopted by Auther of Astro clock.

The only way is caste Chart based on Raphels tables.Better if some one shares XL capable of

casting KP chart by manually feeding Six degrees of Six houses and insert planets from swiss ephemeries.

Till then manual check is only a solution.

Hope this clarifies situation.

PS calculation OF house cusp In j hora are subject to varification, as programmer just before release was badly upset by my interaction.In haste He did not work perhaps on placidious part .Many feels astrosage is fine.

OM TAT SAT

swami_rcs

-

skywalker_in_4u

Friday, June 01, 2007 4:02 PM

which software is correct

hi, i have used 3 softwares namely JHORA ,horoscope explorer and the online horoscope software at astrosage website to calculate horoscopes based on K.P.system.but i have found that the 3 softwares are giving different results in terms of some of the sublords .also the latitude and longitude of places are different in different softwares.i request you to please inform me which is the most authentic software in terms of K.P. calculation.thanking you - R.S (kolkata)

Guest guest

www.astraura.orgskywalker_in_4u <skywalker_in_4u wrote: hi, i have used 3 softwares namely JHORA ,horoscope explorer and the online horoscope software at astrosage website to calculate horoscopes based on K.P.system.but i have found that the 3 softwares are giving different results in terms of some of the sublords .also the latitude and longitude of places are different in different softwares.i request you to please inform me which is the most authentic software in terms of K.P.

calculation.thanking you - R.S (kolkata) Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

There are many software available in the market,but

accuracy is a matter of perception.No 2 softwares are

identical,free or paid.

In this group, there are softwares in the file

section,I would recommend use Sri Raichur's SW,it is simple and shud

meet your requirements.Stick to one SW,experiment for extended period

of time.

Ulimately it is the predictive capability,that overrides

the mathematical calculations.This comes with calendar timeand manhours

spent.

Best wishes.

Satish

, " skywalker_in_4u "

<skywalker_in_4u wrote:

>

> hi, i have used 3 softwares namely JHORA ,horoscope explorer and the

> online horoscope software at astrosage website to calculate

horoscopes

> based on K.P.system.but i have found that the 3 softwares are giving

> different results in terms of some of the sublords .also the

latitude

> and longitude of places are different in different softwares.

> i request you to please inform me which is the most authentic

> software in terms of K.P. calculation.thanking you - R.S (kolkata)

>

Guest guest

hi,astrosage is very accurateskywalker_in_4u <skywalker_in_4u wrote: hi, i have used 3 softwares namely JHORA ,horoscope explorer and the online horoscope software at astrosage website to calculate horoscopes based on K.P.system.but i have found that the 3 softwares are giving different results in terms of some of the sublords .also the latitude and longitude of places are different in different softwares. i request you to please inform me which is the most authentic software in terms of

K.P. calculation.thanking you - R.S (kolkata)

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Guest guest

astraura horary is inaccurate.compare with universal table of houses.gayathri mango <g3mango wrote: www.astraura.orgskywalker_in_4u <skywalker_in_4u > wrote: hi, i have used 3 softwares namely JHORA ,horoscope explorer and the online horoscope software at astrosage website to calculate horoscopes based on K.P.system.but i have

found that the 3 softwares are giving different results in terms of some of the sublords .also the latitude and longitude of places are different in different softwares.i request you to please inform me which is the most authentic software in terms of K.P. calculation.thanking you - R.S (kolkata) Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers