querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is

only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This

thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters

received in the forum.

REGARDS,

SUJAT.

Guest guest

Dear Sujat,

If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the prediction will be dependable...

L.Y.Rao.

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Sent: Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM Use of Astrology.

Dear Members,While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only such querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters received in the forum.REGARDS,SUJAT.

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Sujat ,

Experience is a true teacher.

Why not try yourself?

Some useful steps in prasna are like this.

KP System.

Horary Chart should be cast when astrologer is ready and fully inclined to complte the analysis.RP will help,Only condition necessary is question asked is question/worry shouldbe reflected by Moon in horary chart to enable attempt.

If question is not for questioner himself about , horary chart is to be rotated to corresponding house represting that relation.

Traditional

Astrologer is represnting divine and is chosen for someone to reveal divine will.Naturally astrologer has to be very pious and have mantra bala / sadhana strength behind him.

Since it is a divine science certain checks are exercised.They are automatic.

Every question has seed in form of desire and associated motive in seeking Answer to some problem causing worry to Native.

Astrologer is supposed to know, How he checks , whether question posed before him is genuine or not, What questioner will do with information He is seeking, Whether subject matter is depicated in prasna chakra or not and also whether Astrologer is permitted to answer or not.

Question asked on groups are many time gunine bur are floated and unaddressed.

Even if divine will is there to answer hardly questioner cares for the attempt of astrologer for HE does not feel fit to give feedback ! what of giving thanks. Many post there question on several groups and get conflicting answers, causing more confusion than relief?

I hope experts on list may make my understanding more clear if I am wrong.

OM TAT SAT

-

sujatkaram

Monday, June 11, 2007 9:50 PM

Use of Astrology.

Dear Members,While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only such querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters received in the forum.REGARDS,SUJAT.

Guest guest

dear sujat, in horary the query must be particular and querent must have faith on astrology/astrologer also,then only reply will come correct. in so many cases the query is asked just for curiosity,such answers may not come correct this is the truth not myth -sunil gondhalekarsujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote: Dear Members,While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions that are asked in right earnest should be answered

because only such querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters received in the forum.REGARDS,SUJAT.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,

All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say

carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact

that all of you agree on this point proves that it must be TRUE.

Thanks. Now my second querry---

It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with

his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem

with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies in

the planatery position existing at that time when the question is

asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only

there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer

after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time

should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at

which he sits to find out the answer?

regards,

sujat. , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1 wrote:

>

> Dear Sujat,

> If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the

Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will

authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the

prediction will be dependable...

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

> sujatkaram <sujatkaram

>

> Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM

> Use of Astrology.

>

> Dear Members,

> While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the

questions

> that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only

such

> querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or

is

> only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this?

This

> thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters

> received in the forum.

> REGARDS,

> SUJAT.

>

>

>

>

>

> Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser

without download, Click Here:

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

>

Guest guest

Dear swamy,

I have noticed in my short span of learning astrology , many persons

ask questions to astrologer , just for the sake of asking ! There are

very few genuine clients who gives feedback.Client remembers

astrologer only when he/she is again in some trouble! And sorry to say

on open discussion platform like this, instead of doing healthy open

discussion,personal problems are asked!

Other members view points are welcomed.

Bina Vyas

, <swami wrote:

>

> Dear Sujat ,

> Experience is a true teacher.

> Why not try yourself?

> Some useful steps in prasna are like this.

> KP System.

> Horary Chart should be cast when astrologer is ready and fully

inclined to complte the analysis.RP will help,Only condition necessary

is question asked is question/worry shouldbe reflected by Moon in

horary chart to enable attempt.

> If question is not for questioner himself about , horary chart is to

be rotated to corresponding house represting that relation.

> Traditional

> Astrologer is represnting divine and is chosen for someone to reveal

divine will.Naturally astrologer has to be very pious and have mantra

bala / sadhana strength behind him.

> Since it is a divine science certain checks are exercised.They are

automatic.

> Every question has seed in form of desire and associated motive in

seeking Answer to some problem causing worry to Native.

> Astrologer is supposed to know, How he checks , whether question

posed before him is genuine or not, What questioner will do with

information He is seeking, Whether subject matter is depicated in

prasna chakra or not and also whether Astrologer is permitted to

answer or not.

> Question asked on groups are many time gunine bur are floated and

unaddressed.

> Even if divine will is there to answer hardly questioner cares for

the attempt of astrologer for HE does not feel fit to give feedback !

what of giving thanks. Many post there question on several groups and

get conflicting answers, causing more confusion than relief?

> I hope experts on list may make my understanding more clear if I am

wrong.

> OM TAT SAT

> -

> sujatkaram

>

> Monday, June 11, 2007 9:50 PM

> Use of Astrology.

>

>

> Dear Members,

> While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions

> that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only such

> querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is

> only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This

> thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters

> received in the forum.

> REGARDS,

> SUJAT.

>

Guest guest

*Om mahaganapataye namah*

Dear friend,

Let me quote my understanding.In answering a question astrologer is acting as a divine representative.Unless Astrologer has inspiration to draw the chart and analyse in one go, No future can be revealed.In fact guruji and all other astrologers in past have been using time between communication of prasna and commencing to answer it to carefully note down all the omens in between that appears before them .These omens are part of expression of divine will and forms an integral part of Jyotish.

Please read writings of Guruji, you will be reading narration at some places.

So planets behaves like Gods representative and helps client as well as astrologer to find a vision of what is in store to happen. In short ,it is not necessary that time of asking question contains the seed of future. It could be afterwards some time.

Hope this is pertinent explanation.

-

sujatkaram

Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:39 PM

Re: Use of Astrology.

Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact that all of you agree on this point proves that it must be TRUE. Thanks. Now my second querry---It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies in the planatery position existing at that time when the question is asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at which he sits to find out the answer? regards,sujat. , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> Dear Sujat,> If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the prediction will be dependable...> L.Y.Rao.> > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram> > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM> Use of Astrology.> > Dear Members,> While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only such > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters > received in the forum.> REGARDS,> SUJAT.> > > > > > Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here: http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php>

Guest guest

Dear Friends! I have the following opinion regarding horary question: The moon in the horary chart reflects the mind of the querent is the dictum given by Guruji. It may be possible that the querent poses one question while having something different in his/her mind.An astrologer should be able to find out the same from the chart. As such it is upto the querent to be earnest in his own interest:but that is not a condition. sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote: Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact that all of you agree on this point proves that it must be TRUE. Thanks. Now my second querry---It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies in the planatery position existing at that time when the question is asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at which he sits to find out the answer? regards,sujat. ---

In , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> Dear Sujat,> If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the prediction will be dependable...> L.Y.Rao.> > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram> > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM> Use of Astrology.> > Dear Members,> While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only such > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really

correct or is > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters > received in the forum.> REGARDS,> SUJAT.> > > > > > Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here: http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php>

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

dear bina you are right.there is no healthy discussion but criticism is found. this is what i observed while posting the 4 step theory -sunil gondhalekar"bina.vyas" <bina.vyas wrote: Dear swamy,I have noticed in my short span of learning astrology , many personsask questions to astrologer , just for the sake of asking ! There arevery few genuine clients who gives feedback.Client remembersastrologer only when he/she is again in some trouble! And sorry to

say on open discussion platform like this, instead of doing healthy opendiscussion,personal problems are asked! Other members view points are welcomed. Bina Vyas , <swami wrote:>> Dear Sujat ,> Experience is a true teacher.> Why not try yourself?> Some useful steps in prasna are like this.> KP System.> Horary Chart should be cast when astrologer is ready and fullyinclined to complte the analysis.RP will help,Only condition necessaryis question asked is question/worry shouldbe reflected by Moon inhorary chart to enable attempt.> If question is not for questioner himself about , horary chart is tobe rotated to corresponding house represting that relation.> Traditional> Astrologer is represnting divine and is chosen for someone to revealdivine will.Naturally

astrologer has to be very pious and have mantrabala / sadhana strength behind him.> Since it is a divine science certain checks are exercised.They areautomatic.> Every question has seed in form of desire and associated motive inseeking Answer to some problem causing worry to Native.> Astrologer is supposed to know, How he checks , whether questionposed before him is genuine or not, What questioner will do withinformation He is seeking, Whether subject matter is depicated inprasna chakra or not and also whether Astrologer is permitted toanswer or not.> Question asked on groups are many time gunine bur are floated andunaddressed.> Even if divine will is there to answer hardly questioner cares forthe attempt of astrologer for HE does not feel fit to give feedback !what of giving thanks. Many post there question on several groups andget conflicting answers, causing more confusion than

relief?> I hope experts on list may make my understanding more clear if I amwrong.> OM TAT SAT> - > sujatkaram > > Monday, June 11, 2007 9:50 PM> Use of Astrology.> > > Dear Members,> While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only such > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters > received in the forum.> REGARDS,> SUJAT.>

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

dear sujatkaram, KSK has directed to see the query when he desires.so the time taken for horary must be when astrologer sits to see the query. this is a very primary query asked by you,pl.read readers first. -sunil gondhalekarsujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote: Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact that all of you agree

on this point proves that it must be TRUE. Thanks. Now my second querry---It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies in the planatery position existing at that time when the question is asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at which he sits to find out the answer? regards,sujat. , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> Dear Sujat,> If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the Moon/Ascendant-lord will

reflect the query,completely....this will authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the prediction will be dependable...> L.Y.Rao.> > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram> > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM> Use of Astrology.> > Dear Members,> While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only such > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters > received in the forum.> REGARDS,> SUJAT.> >

> > > > Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here: http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php>

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Dear sunilji,I have found that there are a lot of personal questions asked in the forum. In India, people have a lot of problems and people are really in trouble. They need some direction for their future and to solve their present problems.Hence this is expected.What Bina meant in the mail was that the discussions are not contributing to healthy growth of research on the topics discussed but not criticism of the subject.The other point is that no body responds after getting an advice from senior members of the forum. This does not mean criticism of the subject..

V.Ramachandran.On 6/15/07, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

dear sujatkaram, KSK has directed to see the query when he desires.so the time taken for horary must be when astrologer sits to see the query. this is a very primary query asked by you,

pl.read readers first. -sunil gondhalekarsujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT)

co.in> wrote: Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact that all of you agree

on this point proves that it must be TRUE. Thanks. Now my second querry---It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies in the planatery position existing at that time when the question is asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at which he sits to find out the answer? regards,sujat.

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> Dear Sujat,> If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the Moon/Ascendant-lord will

reflect the query,completely....this will authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the prediction will be dependable...> L.Y.Rao.> > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram

> > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM> Use of Astrology.

> > Dear Members,> While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only such > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters > received in the forum.

> REGARDS,> SUJAT.> >

> > > > Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here:

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.

Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I will surely agree with sunilji's viewpoint.in horary predictions

just take time when you sit & prepare chart.there is no need to create

confusins.

Bina Vyas

, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka

wrote:

>

> dear sujatkaram,

> KSK has directed to see the query when he desires.so the time taken

> for horary must be when astrologer sits to see the query.

> this is a very primary query asked by you,pl.read readers first.

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:

> Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,

> All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say

> carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact

> that all of you agree on this point proves that it must be TRUE.

> Thanks. Now my second querry---

> It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with

> his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem

> with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies in

> the planatery position existing at that time when the question is

> asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only

> there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer

> after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time

> should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at

> which he sits to find out the answer?

> regards,

> sujat. , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> <lyrastro1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sujat,

> > If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the

> Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will

> authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the

> prediction will be dependable...

> > L.Y.Rao.

> >

> >

> > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@>

> >

> > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM

> > Use of Astrology.

> >

> > Dear Members,

> > While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the

> questions

> > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only

> such

> > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or

> is

> > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this?

> This

> > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters

> > received in the forum.

> > REGARDS,

> > SUJAT.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser

> without download, Click Here:

> http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

> >

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's

user panel and lay it on us.

>

Guest guest

Dear Ms Padma,

I would like to respond to your message as follows.

1. The person asking the question shud go thru the guidelenes

provided on the Home Page. One question shud be posed to the list,as

far as possible.

2. Preferably, there shud be a well thought out question,The

wording shud be specific and not open-ended.Most questions are

general " how will my career? " or " how will be my married life? " .

3. For natal horoscope, clear birth details shud be given.

4. Where correct birth time is not available for any reason, min,

life events shud be provided.In most cases Prashna or Horary is the

Best.

5. Some " intelligent " people pose identical questions in various

groups, either for fun, or anxiety or for survey of answers/quiz..

6. Lastly and most important, you mentioned when senior

astrologers give a reply, others do not comment.for obvious

reasons.In such cases personal mail is a good alternative.This avoids

confrontation in open forum.We have seen acrimonious correspondence ,

mercifully not often.

The success of the group, lies in restraint, and sticking to

astrological comments, not personal attacks.Silence is golden and

speech is silver.

On KP this is the Best group.

Regards,

Satish

, " Padma Ramachandran "

<padma.ramachandran wrote:

>

> Dear sunilji,

>

> I have found that there are a lot of personal questions asked in

the forum.

> In India, people have a lot of problems and people are really in

trouble.

> They need some direction for their future and to solve their present

> problems.Hence this is expected.

>

> What Bina meant in the mail was that the discussions are not

contributing to

> healthy growth of research on the topics discussed but not

criticism of the

> subject.The other point is that no body responds after getting an

advice

> from senior members of the forum. This does not mean criticism of

the

> subject..

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

> On 6/15/07, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

> >

> > dear sujatkaram,

> > KSK has directed to see the query when he desires.so the time

taken

> > for horary must be when astrologer sits to see the query.

> > this is a very primary query asked by you,pl.read readers first.

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> > *sujatkaram <sujatkaram* wrote:

> >

> > Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,

> > All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say

> > carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The

fact

> > that all of you agree on this point proves that it must be TRUE.

> > Thanks. Now my second querry---

> > It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with

> > his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that

problem

> > with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies

in

> > the planatery position existing at that time when the question is

> > asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there

only

> > there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the

answer

> > after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time

> > should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time

at

> > which he sits to find out the answer?

> > regards,

> > sujat. <%

40>,

> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> > <lyrastro1@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sujat,

> > > If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the

> > Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will

> > authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore

the

> > prediction will be dependable...

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > >

> > >

> > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@>

> > > <%40>

> > > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM

> > > Use of Astrology.

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > > While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the

> > questions

> > > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only

> > such

> > > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct

or

> > is

> > > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this?

> > This

> > > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the

letters

> > > received in the forum.

> > > REGARDS,

> > > SUJAT.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser

> > without download, Click Here:

> > http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

> > >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's

user

> >

panel<http://us.rd./evt=48516/*http://surveylink./gm

rs/_panel_invite.asp?a=7+>and lay it on us.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear ramchandran, my guruji has directed me not to advice free,thats why i am not responding personal queries asked in forum. i think there is so much research is reqd.in KP and that has to be solved through forum e.g.4 th house represent's education,mother,vehicle,land or landed property etc. while analysing thr.natal,we give answers only refering 4th house.this is correct? we must take some other qlue to solve such problems thr.natal. KSK has given the direction,moon for mother,venus for vehicle,jupiter for education, mars for land,but we dont know the imlimentation of this. i am expecting such type of research from group members -sunil gondhalekarPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear sunilji,I have found that there are a lot of personal questions asked in the forum. In India, people have a lot of problems and people are really in trouble. They need some direction for their future and to solve their present problems.Hence this is expected.What Bina meant in the mail was that the discussions are not contributing to healthy growth of research on the topics discussed but not criticism of the subject.The other point is that no body responds after getting an advice from senior members of the forum. This does not mean criticism of the subject.. V.Ramachandran. On 6/15/07, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujatkaram, KSK has directed to see the query when he desires.so the time taken for horary must be when astrologer sits to see the query. this is a very primary query asked by you, pl.read readers first. -sunil gondhalekar sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say

carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact that all of you agree on this point proves that it must be TRUE. Thanks. Now my second querry---It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies in the planatery position existing at that time when the question is asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at which he sits to find out the answer? regards,sujat. , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>>

Dear Sujat,> If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the prediction will be dependable...> L.Y.Rao.> > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram > > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM> Use of Astrology. > > Dear Members,> While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the questions > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only such > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or is > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? This > thought has come to my mind

after going through some of the letters > received in the forum. > REGARDS,> SUJAT.> > > > > > Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here: http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Dear Ramchandran,

Thanks for shearing your views.I do not want to criticize those who

ask personal questions. But at least do not ask them in the middle of

some very interesting discussion.

And why only in INDIA ? Around the world people have problem.If people

will not have problems, how we astrologer will prospore ?

Bina Vyas

, " Padma Ramachandran "

<padma.ramachandran wrote:

>

> Dear sunilji,

>

> I have found that there are a lot of personal questions asked in the

forum.

> In India, people have a lot of problems and people are really in

trouble.

> They need some direction for their future and to solve their present

> problems.Hence this is expected.

>

> What Bina meant in the mail was that the discussions are not

contributing to

> healthy growth of research on the topics discussed but not criticism

of the

> subject.The other point is that no body responds after getting an advice

> from senior members of the forum. This does not mean criticism of the

> subject..

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

> On 6/15/07, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

> >

> > dear sujatkaram,

> > KSK has directed to see the query when he desires.so the time taken

> > for horary must be when astrologer sits to see the query.

> > this is a very primary query asked by you,pl.read readers first.

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> > *sujatkaram <sujatkaram* wrote:

> >

> > Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,

> > All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say

> > carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact

> > that all of you agree on this point proves that it must be TRUE.

> > Thanks. Now my second querry---

> > It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with

> > his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem

> > with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies in

> > the planatery position existing at that time when the question is

> > asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only

> > there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer

> > after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time

> > should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at

> > which he sits to find out the answer?

> > regards,

> > sujat.

<%40>,

> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> > <lyrastro1@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sujat,

> > > If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the

> > Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will

> > authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the

> > prediction will be dependable...

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > >

> > >

> > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@>

> > > <%40>

> > > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM

> > > Use of Astrology.

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > > While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the

> > questions

> > > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only

> > such

> > > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or

> > is

> > > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this?

> > This

> > > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters

> > > received in the forum.

> > > REGARDS,

> > > SUJAT.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser

> > without download, Click Here:

> > http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

> > >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user

> >

panel<http://us.rd./evt=48516/*http://surveylink./gmrs/_p\

anel_invite.asp?a=7+>and

lay it on us.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear bina, details of narendra modi 17-09-1950 12-22pm mehsana,23-46,72-37 this is for your information which was asked by you thanks -sunil gondhalekar"bina.vyas" <bina.vyas wrote: Dear Members,I will surely agree with sunilji's viewpoint.in horary predictionsjust take time when you sit & prepare chart.there is no need to createconfusins.Bina Vyas , sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakawrote:>> dear sujatkaram,> KSK has directed to see the query when he desires.so the time taken> for horary must be when astrologer sits to see the query.> this is a very primary query asked by you,pl.read readers first.> -sunil gondhalekar> > sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:> Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,> All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say > carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact > that all of you agree on this point proves that it must be TRUE. > Thanks. Now my second querry---> It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with > his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem > with him/her.If this is true then it

follows that the answer lies in > the planatery position existing at that time when the question is > asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only > there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer > after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time > should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at > which he sits to find out the answer? > regards,> sujat. , Yogesh Rao Lajmi > <lyrastro1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sujat,> > If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the > Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will > authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the > prediction will be dependable...> > L.Y.Rao.> >

> > > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@>> > > > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM> > Use of Astrology.> > > > Dear Members,> > While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the > questions > > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only > such > > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct or > is > > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? > This > > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters > > received in the forum.> > REGARDS,> > SUJAT.> > > > > > > > > > > > Download prohibited? No problem!

To chat from any browser > without download, Click Here: > http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php> >> > > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 'suser panel and lay it on us.>

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

A small correction. He was born in Vadnagar in Mehsana District. However there is no significant difference in lat/long. Hasmukhrai J Mehta.sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote: dear bina, details of narendra modi 17-09-1950 12-22pm mehsana,23-46,72-37 this is for your information which was asked by you thanks -sunil gondhalekar"bina.vyas"

<bina.vyas (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote: Dear Members,I will surely agree with sunilji's viewpoint.in horary predictionsjust take time when you sit & prepare chart.there is no need to createconfusins.Bina Vyas , sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakawrote:>> dear sujatkaram,> KSK has directed to see the query when he desires.so the time taken> for horary must be when astrologer sits to see the query.> this is a very primary query asked by you,pl.read readers first.> -sunil gondhalekar> > sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:> Respected Lajmiji,Swamiji and Sunilji,> All of you are veterans of astrology and therefore what you say >

carries a great deal of weight of knowledge and experience.The fact > that all of you agree on this point proves that it must be TRUE. > Thanks. Now my second querry---> It is often said that when a person comes to an astrologer with > his/her problem he /she brings the answer or solution to that problem > with him/her.If this is true then it follows that the answer lies in > the planatery position existing at that time when the question is > asked.If the astrologer investigates the qurrry then and there only > there will be no problem. But suppose he sits to find out the answer > after a day or a couple of days, the horary chart of which time > should be prepared? Of the time the querry is made or of the time at > which he sits to find out the answer? > regards,> sujat. , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> <lyrastro1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sujat,> > If the query is asked with an earnest intention,the > Moon/Ascendant-lord will reflect the query,completely....this will > authenticate that the horary Chart is very correct,and therefore the > prediction will be dependable...> > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@>> > > > Monday, 11 June, 2007 9:50:25 PM> > Use of Astrology.> > > > Dear Members,> > While leaening astrology we have been taught that only the > questions > > that are asked in right earnest should be answered because only > such > > querries get correct answers in astrology.Is it really correct

or > is > > only a myth? Will the learned members throw any light upon this? > This > > thought has come to my mind after going through some of the letters > > received in the forum.> > REGARDS,> > SUJAT.> > > > > > > > > > > > Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser > without download, Click Here: > http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php> >> > > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 'suser panel and lay it on us.> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par

excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.