IndiaDivine.org

unmarried

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear members, i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05. querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003 asking for his marriage at age of 43 he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009 ketu represents ketu:------------- star lord-jup-3-7 sub-rahu------- rahu's star-sun-6 eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th house which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009 i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury mercury:6-10-1 starlord-jup-3-7 sub-jup--------- starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7) mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step but

rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage. mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see whether native have marriag or not? sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi. jup:------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7) sub-jup:-------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6 on 2-4 step it is negating marriage. this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for your horoscope. the native is still unmarried this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results -sunil gondhalekar

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,ketu strongly representing the 6th as significator of the 7th sub is a clear indication that marriage is not promised during the period of Ketu. Ketu dasa lord is in Jupiter but the 3rd step is Rahu sub in 12 which makes it the malefic. Is there a need to go into the 4th step?

According to me, the 1st and 7th sub Jupiter is in Mula nakshatra in Ketu. The moon star is also Jupiter and hence this man must be a religeous person during the Ketu dasa and not interested in marriage.However, during the bhukti of Jupiter, he could have been married, which wouldl not be an arranged one.Since this period is over, Ketu has barred this with religeous sentiments, I feel.V.Ramachandran.On 6/11/07, sunil gondhalekar <

sunilalaka wrote:

dear members, i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05. querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003

asking for his marriage at age of 43 he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009 ketu represents ketu:------------- star lord-jup-3-7 sub-rahu-------

rahu's star-sun-6 eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th house which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009

i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury mercury:6-10-1 starlord-jup-3-7 sub-jup--------- starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)

mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step but

rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage.

mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see whether native have marriag or not? sub of 7th is

jup.as per noted time,see his signi. jup:------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7) sub-jup:-------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6 on 2-4 step it is negating marriage.

this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for your horoscope.

the native is still unmarried this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results -sunil gondhalekar Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

I have studied your analysis. truly marriage under

normal circumstances is not envisaged. Even if there is a marriage

due external forces,3/4 houses, conflicts will prevail(6th effects).

neither Ketu nor Venus Dasas are promising for a stable marriage.

Regards,

Satish

, sunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear members,

> i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step

> ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05.

> querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003

> asking for his marriage at age of 43

> he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009

> ketu represents

> ketu:-------------

> star lord-jup-3-7

> sub-rahu-------

> rahu's star-sun-6

> eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th

house

> which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him

marriage till 2009

> i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i

checked mercury

> mercury:6-10-1

> starlord-jup-3-7

> sub-jup---------

> starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)

> mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step

> but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly

than its lordship

> in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6

th house

> so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage.

> mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing

marriage,so i decided to see

> whether native have marriag or not?

> sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi.

> jup:-------

> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)

> sub-jup:--------

> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6

> on 2-4 step it is negating marriage.

> this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must

be rahu

> that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage

possibility is rare for

> your horoscope.

> the native is still unmarried

> this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

>

>

>

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

flight and hotel bargains.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

Nameste,

I tried to follow the analysis, but was struck, for I got Star lord Jup signifying 4,7 & 3.

I used Ayanamsa 23D12M 16S.

Was there some reason not to count lordship of IV house in chart?

Otherwise analysis was clear for rest of the parts.

Thanks for nice example .

With regards.

swami_rcs

-

sunil gondhalekar

Monday, June 11, 2007 5:47 PM

unmarried

dear members,

i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step

ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05.

querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003

asking for his marriage at age of 43

he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009

ketu represents

ketu:-------------

star lord-jup-3-7

sub-rahu-------

rahu's star-sun-6

eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th house

which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009

i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury

mercury:6-10-1

starlord-jup-3-7

sub-jup---------

starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)

mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step

but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship

in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house

so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage.

mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see

whether native have marriag or not?

sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi.

jup:-------

starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)

sub-jup:--------

starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6

on 2-4 step it is negating marriage.

this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu

that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for

your horoscope.

the native is still unmarried

this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results

-sunil gondhalekar

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

Thanks !

May I ask you, was there no need to check/rectify time of birth ?

keep posting such type of examples.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, sunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear members,

> ketu represents

> star lord-jup-3-7

> sub-rahu-------

> rahu's star-sun-6

house

marriage till 2009

checked mercury

> starlord-jup-3-7

> sub-jup---------

than its lordship

th house

be rahu

possibility is rare for

> your horoscope.

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

dear rajeevji, in natal,if birth time is not correct then cuspal sublord may vary is a fact even if you use correct SW then also sublord may shown different so while analysing the natal i check relevant cuspal sublord with help of RP. help RP is taken for this purpose only. I dont recast the horoscope,this will be me answer nearabout the event taken place i dont say that you should not correct the birth time,but above theory gives me correct way for prediction -sunil gondhalekarlalkitab <lalkitab wrote: Dear Sunil Ji,Thanks ! May I ask you, was there no need to check/rectify time of birth ?keep posting such type of examples.RegardsRajeev K Khattar , sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:>> dear members,> i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step> ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05.> querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003> asking for his marriage at age of 43> he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009> ketu represents> ketu:-------------> star lord-jup-3-7> sub-rahu-------> rahu's star-sun-6> eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is

rep.6th house > which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009> i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury> mercury:6-10-1> starlord-jup-3-7> sub-jup---------> starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)> mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step> but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship> in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house> so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage.> mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see> whether native have marriag or not?> sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi.> jup:-------> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)> sub-jup:-------->

starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6> on 2-4 step it is negating marriage.> this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu> that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for > your horoscope.> the native is still unmarried> this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results> -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.>

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

dear swamiji, starlord jup is in 3rd house and since saturn is in 4th house lordship of jup will be nullified,so representing only 3-7 house. -sunil gondhalekarswami wrote: Dear Sunil Ji, Nameste, I tried to follow the analysis, but was struck, for I got Star lord Jup signifying 4,7

& 3. I used Ayanamsa 23D12M 16S. Was there some reason not to count lordship of IV house in chart? Otherwise analysis was clear for rest of the parts. Thanks for nice example . With regards. swami_rcs - sunil gondhalekar Monday, June 11, 2007 5:47 PM unmarried dear members, i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05. querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003 asking for his marriage at age of 43 he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009 ketu represents ketu:------------- star lord-jup-3-7 sub-rahu------- rahu's star-sun-6 eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th house which is negatimg to marriage,so this

dasa will not give him marriage till 2009 i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury mercury:6-10-1 starlord-jup-3-7 sub-jup--------- starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7) mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage. mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see whether native have marriag or not? sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi. jup:------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7) sub-jup:-------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6 on 2-4 step it is negating marriage. this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for your horoscope. the native is still unmarried this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results -sunil gondhalekar Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

dear ramchandran, i am not insisting you to follow 4 step theory,but read what KSK has given in reader-3 on page no.137 "if a planet is the significator of lagna bhava,it gives long life,success in attempts, it help to maintain good health,if the sublord is not the significator of 6 or 8or 12." KSK has used the word significator,means to see his starlord also. this is what i understand from reader and the main reason to add 4th step. anyway,can you clarify why marriage is not settled in mercury dasa where murcury's sub is jupiter -lord of 7th house and in 3rd house i know this man personnally and he is not at all religeous,eating and drinking everything. thanks -sunil gondhalekatPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear Sunilji,ketu strongly representing the 6th as significator of the 7th sub is a clear indication that marriage is not promised during the period of Ketu. Ketu dasa lord is in Jupiter but the 3rd step is Rahu sub in 12 which makes it the malefic. Is there a need to go into the 4th step? According to me, the 1st and 7th sub Jupiter is in Mula nakshatra in Ketu. The moon star is also Jupiter and hence this man must be a religeous person during the Ketu dasa and not interested in marriage.However, during the bhukti of Jupiter, he could have been

married, which wouldl not be an arranged one.Since this period is over, Ketu has barred this with religeous sentiments, I feel.V.Ramachandran. On 6/11/07, sunil gondhalekar < sunilalaka > wrote: dear members, i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05. querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003 asking for his marriage at age of 43 he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009 ketu represents ketu:------------- star lord-jup-3-7 sub-rahu------- rahu's star-sun-6 eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th house which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009 i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury mercury:6-10-1 starlord-jup-3-7 sub-jup--------- starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7) mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage. mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see whether native have marriag or not? sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi. jup:------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7) sub-jup:-------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6 on 2-4 step it is negating marriage. this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for your horoscope. the native is still unmarried this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results -sunil gondhalekar Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

dear satish, the main reason for unmariedness is due to negation of 7 th cusp sub. thats why marriage is not celebrated in any dasa if at all connected with 2-7-11 or 5-8 houses i consider 3-4 houses as negation,i have found some cases for this house e.g.horoscope of narendra modi,sub of 7th is mercury and on 3-4 step only 3-4 houses,since unmarried.mercury has not given single marriage also. -sunil gondhalekarR Satish <rsatish1942 wrote: Dear Sunil,I have studied your analysis. truly marriage under normal circumstances is not envisaged. Even if there is a marriage due external forces,3/4 houses, conflicts will prevail(6th effects). neither Ketu nor Venus Dasas are promising for a stable marriage.Regards,Satish , sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:>> dear members,> i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step> ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05.> querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003> asking for his marriage at age of 43> he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009> ketu represents> ketu:-------------> star lord-jup-3-7> sub-rahu-------> rahu's star-sun-6>

eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th house > which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009> i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury> mercury:6-10-1> starlord-jup-3-7> sub-jup---------> starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)> mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step> but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship> in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house> so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage.> mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see> whether native have marriag or not?> sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi.> jup:-------> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)>

sub-jup:--------> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6> on 2-4 step it is negating marriage.> this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu> that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for > your horoscope.> the native is still unmarried> this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results> -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.>

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Guest guest

One thing I can not understand why Jupiter being Caspal sublord of 5,7, & 11

gave importance of 6th house only.

Note 11th and 7th Caspal configaration is same.

Regards

Suprakash

>

> Dear Sunil,

>

> I have studied your analysis. truly marriage under

> normal circumstances is not envisaged. Even if there is a marriage

> due external forces,3/4 houses, conflicts will prevail(6th effects).

> neither Ketu nor Venus Dasas are promising for a stable marriage.

>

> Regards,

>

> Satish

>

>

, sunil gondhalekar

> <sunilalaka wrote:

>>

>> dear members,

>> i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step

>> ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05.

>> querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003

>> asking for his marriage at age of 43

>> he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009

>> ketu represents

>> ketu:-------------

>> star lord-jup-3-7

>> sub-rahu-------

>> rahu's star-sun-6

>> eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th

> house

>> which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him

> marriage till 2009

>> i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i

> checked mercury

>> mercury:6-10-1

>> starlord-jup-3-7

>> sub-jup---------

>> starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)

>> mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step

>> but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly

> than its lordship

>> in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6

> th house

>> so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage.

>> mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing

> marriage,so i decided to see

>> whether native have marriag or not?

>> sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi.

>> jup:-------

>> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)

>> sub-jup:--------

>> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6

>> on 2-4 step it is negating marriage.

>> this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must

> be rahu

>> that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage

> possibility is rare for

>> your horoscope.

>> the native is still unmarried

>> this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results

>> -sunil gondhalekar

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

>> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

> flight and hotel bargains.

>

Guest guest

Dear Ramachandran Please read p 84 of reader 6. also I quote " Note the sub occupied by Sun. It is in Jupiter's sub. What can Jupiter do to the 9th House. What can Jupiter do to the 12th House ? Jupiter is in Saturn Star. As Saturn is the Bhadakastna Adhipathi to 9, Jupiter indicates badhaka to father. Here KSK has used the starlord of the sub-lora. This is what 4 step does . sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote: dear ramchandran, i am not insisting you to follow 4 step theory,but read what KSK has given in reader-3 on page no.137 "if a planet is the significator of lagna bhava,it gives long life,success in attempts, it help to maintain good health,if the sublord is not the significator of 6 or 8or 12." KSK has used the word significator,means to see his starlord also. this is what i understand from reader and the main reason to add 4th step. anyway,can you clarify why marriage is not settled in mercury dasa where murcury's sub is jupiter -lord of 7th house and in 3rd house i know this man personnally and he is not at all religeous,eating and drinking everything. thanks -sunil gondhalekatPadma Ramachandran

<padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Sunilji,ketu strongly representing the 6th as significator of the 7th sub is a clear indication that marriage is not promised during the period of Ketu. Ketu dasa lord is in Jupiter but the 3rd step is Rahu sub in 12 which makes it the malefic. Is there a need to go into the 4th step? According to me, the 1st and 7th sub Jupiter is in Mula nakshatra in Ketu. The moon star is also Jupiter and hence this man must be a religeous person during the Ketu dasa and not interested in marriage.However, during the bhukti of Jupiter, he could have been married, which wouldl not be an arranged one.Since this period is over, Ketu has barred this with religeous sentiments, I feel.V.Ramachandran. On 6/11/07, sunil

gondhalekar < sunilalaka > wrote: dear members, i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05. querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003 asking for his marriage at age of 43 he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009 ketu represents ketu:------------- star lord-jup-3-7 sub-rahu------- rahu's star-sun-6 eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th house which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009 i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury mercury:6-10-1 starlord-jup-3-7 sub-jup--------- starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7) mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage. mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see whether native have marriag or not? sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi. jup:------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7) sub-jup:-------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6 on 2-4 step it is negating marriage. this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for your horoscope. the native is still unmarried this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results -sunil gondhalekar Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

I am in no mood to interrupt this very good & of high academic value

discussion. But can you please give me birth details of narendra modi ?

Bina Vyas

, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka

wrote:

>

> dear satish,

> the main reason for unmariedness is due to negation of 7 th cusp sub.

> thats why marriage is not celebrated in any dasa if at all

connected with 2-7-11

> or 5-8 houses

> i consider 3-4 houses as negation,i have found some cases for this

house

> e.g.horoscope of narendra modi,sub of 7th is mercury and on 3-4

step only

> 3-4 houses,since unmarried.mercury has not given single marriage also.

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil,

>

> I have studied your analysis. truly marriage under

> normal circumstances is not envisaged. Even if there is a marriage

> due external forces,3/4 houses, conflicts will prevail(6th effects).

> neither Ketu nor Venus Dasas are promising for a stable marriage.

>

> Regards,

>

> Satish

>

> , sunil gondhalekar

> <sunilalaka@> wrote:

> >

> > dear members,

> > i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step

> > ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05.

> > querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003

> > asking for his marriage at age of 43

> > he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009

> > ketu represents

> > ketu:-------------

> > star lord-jup-3-7

> > sub-rahu-------

> > rahu's star-sun-6

> > eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th

> house

> > which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him

> marriage till 2009

> > i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i

> checked mercury

> > mercury:6-10-1

> > starlord-jup-3-7

> > sub-jup---------

> > starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)

> > mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step

> > but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly

> than its lordship

> > in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6

> th house

> > so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage.

> > mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing

> marriage,so i decided to see

> > whether native have marriag or not?

> > sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi.

> > jup:-------

> > starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)

> > sub-jup:--------

> > starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6

> > on 2-4 step it is negating marriage.

> > this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must

> be rahu

> > that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage

> possibility is rare for

> > your horoscope.

> > the native is still unmarried

> > this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> > Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

> flight and hotel bargains.

> >

> Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see

what's on, when.

>

Guest guest

dear ghosh, i have not studied cuspal sublord theory and not using in 4 step theory for considering DBA -SUNIL GONDHALEKARsuprakash.ghosh wrote: One thing I can not understand why Jupiter being Caspal sublord of 5,7, & 11gave importance of 6th house only.Note 11th and 7th Caspal configaration is same.RegardsSuprakash>> Dear Sunil,>> I have studied your analysis. truly marriage under> normal circumstances

is not envisaged. Even if there is a marriage> due external forces,3/4 houses, conflicts will prevail(6th effects).> neither Ketu nor Venus Dasas are promising for a stable marriage.>> Regards,>> Satish>>>>>>>>> , sunil gondhalekar> <sunilalaka wrote:>>>> dear members,>> i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step>> ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05.>> querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003>> asking for his marriage at age of 43>> he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009>> ketu represents>> ketu:------------->> star lord-jup-3-7>> sub-rahu------->>

rahu's star-sun-6>> eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th> house>> which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him> marriage till 2009>> i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i> checked mercury>> mercury:6-10-1>> starlord-jup-3-7>> sub-jup--------->> starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)>> mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step>> but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly> than its lordship>> in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6> th house>> so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage.>> mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing> marriage,so i decided to see>> whether native have marriag or not?>> sub of 7th is jup.as per

noted time,see his signi.>> jup:------->> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)>> sub-jup:-------->> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6>> on 2-4 step it is negating marriage.>> this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must> be rahu>> that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage> possibility is rare for>> your horoscope.>> the native is still unmarried>> this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results>> -sunil gondhalekar>>>>>>>> >> Finding fabulous fares is fun.>> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find> flight and hotel bargains.>>>>>>>>

Links>>>>

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Guest guest

Dear Sri Raichur and Sri Sunil,

What you say is perfect,only wish Guruji KSK used it

consistently, and adopted as a rule.

Regards,

Satish

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Dear Ramachandran

> Please read p 84 of reader 6. also

> I quote " Note the sub occupied by Sun. It is in Jupiter's sub.

What can Jupiter do to the 9th House. What can Jupiter do to the 12th

House ?

>

> Jupiter is in Saturn Star. As Saturn is the Bhadakastna Adhipathi

to 9, Jupiter indicates badhaka to father.

>

> Here KSK has used the starlord of the sub-lora. This is what 4

step does .

>

>

>

> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

> dear ramchandran,

> i am not insisting you to follow 4 step theory,but read what KSK

has given in

> reader-3 on page no.137

> " if a planet is the significator of lagna bhava,it gives long

life,success in attempts,

> it help to maintain good health,if the sublord is not the

significator of 6 or 8or 12. "

> KSK has used the word significator,means to see his starlord

also.

> this is what i understand from reader and the main reason to add

4th step.

> anyway,can you clarify why marriage is not settled in mercury

dasa where murcury's

> sub is jupiter -lord of 7th house and in 3rd house

> i know this man personnally and he is not at all religeous,eating

and drinking everything.

> thanks

> -sunil gondhalekat

>

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:

> Dear Sunilji,

>

> ketu strongly representing the 6th as significator of the 7th sub

is a clear indication that marriage is not promised during the period

of Ketu. Ketu dasa lord is in Jupiter but the 3rd step is Rahu sub in

12 which makes it the malefic. Is there a need to go into the 4th

step?

>

> According to me, the 1st and 7th sub Jupiter is in Mula nakshatra

in Ketu. The moon star is also Jupiter and hence this man must be a

religeous person during the Ketu dasa and not interested in

marriage.However, during the bhukti of Jupiter, he could have been

married, which wouldl not be an arranged one.Since this period is

over, Ketu has barred this with religeous sentiments, I feel.

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

> On 6/11/07, sunil gondhalekar < sunilalaka

wrote:

> dear members,

> ketu represents

> star lord-jup-3-7

> sub-rahu-------

> rahu's star-sun-6

house

marriage till 2009

checked mercury

> starlord-jup-3-7

> sub-jup---------

than its lordship

th house

be rahu

possibility is rare for

> your horoscope.

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at

Games.

>

>

>

>

> Good Luck

> Raichur A R

> Bombay Tel 2506 2609

>

>

>

> Need Mail bonding?

> Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

>

Guest guest

Dear Raichurji,Thanks for the explanation. Now, it is clear as to the advantages of 4 step method. Thanks once again.V.Ramachandran.On 6/15/07,

Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Dear Ramachandran Please read p 84 of reader 6. also I quote " Note the sub occupied by Sun. It is in Jupiter's sub. What can Jupiter do to the 9th House. What can Jupiter do to the 12th House ?

Jupiter is in Saturn Star. As Saturn is the Bhadakastna Adhipathi to 9, Jupiter indicates badhaka to father. Here KSK has used the starlord of the sub-lora. This is what 4 step does .

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

dear ramchandran, i am not insisting you to follow 4 step theory,but read what KSK has given in reader-3 on page no.137 " if a planet is the significator of lagna bhava,it gives long life,success in attempts,

it help to maintain good health,if the sublord is not the significator of 6 or 8or 12. " KSK has used the word significator,means to see his starlord also.

this is what i understand from reader and the main reason to add 4th step. anyway,can you clarify why marriage is not settled in mercury dasa where murcury's sub is jupiter -lord of 7th house and in 3rd house

i know this man personnally and he is not at all religeous,eating and drinking everything. thanks -sunil gondhalekatPadma Ramachandran

<padma.ramachandran > wrote:

Dear Sunilji,ketu strongly representing the 6th as significator of the 7th sub is a clear indication that marriage is not promised during the period of Ketu. Ketu dasa lord is in Jupiter but the 3rd step is Rahu sub in 12 which makes it the malefic. Is there a need to go into the 4th step? According to me, the 1st and 7th sub Jupiter is in Mula nakshatra in Ketu. The moon star is also Jupiter and hence this man must be a religeous person during the Ketu dasa and not interested in marriage.However, during the bhukti of Jupiter, he could have been married, which wouldl not be an arranged one.Since this period is over, Ketu has barred this with religeous sentiments, I feel.V.Ramachandran. On 6/11/07, sunil

gondhalekar < sunilalaka wrote:

dear members, i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960

,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05. querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003 asking for his marriage at age of 43 he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009 ketu represents ketu:------------- star lord-jup-3-7 sub-rahu------- rahu's star-sun-6 eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th

house which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009 i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury mercury:6-10-1 starlord-jup-3-7 sub-jup--------- starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)

mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house

so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage. mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see whether native have marriag or not?

sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi. jup:------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)

sub-jup:-------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6 on 2-4 step it is negating marriage. this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for your horoscope. the native is still unmarried this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results -sunil gondhalekar Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Need Mail bonding?Go to the

Mail Q & A for

great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Dear sunilji,I am not putting down the 4step method. As Raichurji explained, it has further advantages in knowing what the star lord of the sublord can do.I am now convinced. Also, since the person was passing through Ketu dasa and ketu being in Jupiter, Jupiter again In moola star, I concluded that he must be having a religeous bent and hence not interested in marriage.

V.Ramachandran.On 6/14/07, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

dear ramchandran, i am not insisting you to follow 4 step theory,but read what KSK has given in reader-3 on page no.137 " if a planet is the significator of lagna bhava,it gives long life,success in attempts,

it help to maintain good health,if the sublord is not the significator of 6 or 8or 12. " KSK has used the word significator,means to see his starlord also.

this is what i understand from reader and the main reason to add 4th step. anyway,can you clarify why marriage is not settled in mercury dasa where murcury's sub is jupiter -lord of 7th house and in 3rd house

i know this man personnally and he is not at all religeous,eating and drinking everything. thanks -sunil gondhalekatPadma Ramachandran <

padma.ramachandran > wrote:

Dear Sunilji,ketu strongly representing the 6th as significator of the 7th sub is a clear indication that marriage is not promised during the period of Ketu. Ketu dasa lord is in Jupiter but the 3rd step is Rahu sub in 12 which makes it the malefic. Is there a need to go into the 4th step? According to me, the 1st and 7th sub Jupiter is in Mula nakshatra in Ketu. The moon star is also Jupiter and hence this man must be a religeous person during the Ketu dasa and not interested in marriage.However, during the bhukti of Jupiter, he could have been

married, which wouldl not be an arranged one.Since this period is over, Ketu has barred this with religeous sentiments, I feel.V.Ramachandran. On 6/11/07,

sunil gondhalekar < sunilalaka wrote:

dear members, i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960

,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05. querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003 asking for his marriage at age of 43 he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009 ketu represents ketu:------------- star lord-jup-3-7 sub-rahu------- rahu's star-sun-6 eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th house which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009

i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury mercury:6-10-1 starlord-jup-3-7 sub-jup--------- starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)

mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house

so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage. mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see whether native have marriag or not?

sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi. jup:------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)

sub-jup:-------- starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6 on 2-4 step it is negating marriage. this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for your horoscope. the native is still unmarried this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results -sunil gondhalekar Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Dear SunilJi,

Your explanation on 4th Step application by refering GuruJi's

writing is excellent . Now I see why you often say that 4 step

theory is nothing but KP only.

Regards,

K.Babu

, sunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear ramchandran,

> i am not insisting you to follow 4 step theory,but read what KSK

has given in

> reader-3 on page no.137

> " if a planet is the significator of lagna bhava,it gives long

life,success in attempts,

> it help to maintain good health,if the sublord is not the

significator of 6 or 8or 12. "

> KSK has used the word significator,means to see his starlord

also.

> this is what i understand from reader and the main reason to add

4th step.

> anyway,can you clarify why marriage is not settled in mercury

dasa where murcury's

> sub is jupiter -lord of 7th house and in 3rd house

> i know this man personnally and he is not at all

religeous,eating and drinking everything.

> thanks

> -sunil gondhalekat

>

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:

> Dear Sunilji,

>

> ketu strongly representing the 6th as significator of the 7th sub

is a clear indication that marriage is not promised during the

period of Ketu. Ketu dasa lord is in Jupiter but the 3rd step is

Rahu sub in 12 which makes it the malefic. Is there a need to go

into the 4th step?

>

> According to me, the 1st and 7th sub Jupiter is in Mula nakshatra

in Ketu. The moon star is also Jupiter and hence this man must be a

religeous person during the Ketu dasa and not interested in

marriage.However, during the bhukti of Jupiter, he could have been

married, which wouldl not be an arranged one.Since this period is

over, Ketu has barred this with religeous sentiments, I feel.

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

> On 6/11/07, sunil gondhalekar < sunilalaka

wrote:

> dear members,

> querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-

> ketu represents

> star lord-jup-3-7

> sub-rahu-------

> rahu's star-sun-6

house

marriage till 2009

checked mercury

> starlord-jup-3-7

> sub-jup---------

than its lordship

th house

be rahu

possibility is rare for

> your horoscope.

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at

Games.

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

dear k.babu, thanks for the comments. in maharashtra i found some kp teachers adviced their student to not to see planet's sub.very strange i am following this 4 step theory and due to some conflicts in rules mentioned in original kp i named to 4 step theory pl.follow this theory ,it is very simple -sunil gondhalekarbabukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote: Dear SunilJi,Your explanation on 4th Step application by refering

GuruJi's writing is excellent . Now I see why you often say that 4 step theory is nothing but KP only. Regards,K.Babu , sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:>> dear ramchandran,> i am not insisting you to follow 4 step theory,but read what KSK has given in > reader-3 on page no.137> "if a planet is the significator of lagna bhava,it gives long life,success in attempts,> it help to maintain good health,if the sublord is not the significator of 6 or 8or 12."> KSK has used the word significator,means to see his starlord also.> this is what i understand from reader and the main reason to add 4th step.> anyway,can you clarify why marriage is not settled in mercury dasa where murcury's> sub is jupiter -lord of 7th house and in 3rd house> i

know this man personnally and he is not at all religeous,eating and drinking everything.> thanks> -sunil gondhalekat> > Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:> Dear Sunilji,> > ketu strongly representing the 6th as significator of the 7th sub is a clear indication that marriage is not promised during the period of Ketu. Ketu dasa lord is in Jupiter but the 3rd step is Rahu sub in 12 which makes it the malefic. Is there a need to go into the 4th step? > > According to me, the 1st and 7th sub Jupiter is in Mula nakshatra in Ketu. The moon star is also Jupiter and hence this man must be a religeous person during the Ketu dasa and not interested in marriage.However, during the bhukti of Jupiter, he could have been married, which wouldl not be an arranged one.Since this period is over, Ketu has barred this with religeous sentiments, I feel.>

> V.Ramachandran.> > On 6/11/07, sunil gondhalekar < sunilalaka wrote: > dear members,> i am presenting this case for to those who wants to study 4 step> ref.no.6935,Mr.M.17-03-1960,19.32 IST,19N10,73E05.> querent came to me during march 2003 and anylised it on 30-3-2003 > asking for his marriage at age of 43> he was running ketu dasa 28-05-2002 to 28-05-2009> ketu represents> ketu:-------------> star lord-jup-3-7> sub-rahu------- > rahu's star-sun-6> eventhough ketu represents 7 house,but on 3-4 step it is rep.6th house > which is negatimg to marriage,so this dasa will not give him marriage till 2009> i want to see why dasa of mercury has not given marriage,so i checked mercury> mercury:6-10-1> starlord-jup-3-7> sub-jup--------->

starlord-ketu-6(signlord-jup-3-7)> mercury at first sight rep.7 th house on 2-4 step> but rahu/ketu gives results of conj/aspect planet predominantly than its lordship> in this case ketu conjuct with sun hence will offer reslts of 6 th house> so 3-4 step shows only 6 house which is negating to marriage. > mercury has not given marriage and ketu is not showing marriage,so i decided to see> whether native have marriag or not?> sub of 7th is jup.as per noted time,see his signi.> jup:-------> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)> sub-jup:--------> starlord:ketu-6(jup3-7)conj-sun-6> on 2-4 step it is negating marriage. > this case was analysed on shatataraka-rahu star,so 7 th sub must be rahu> that is also negating marriage,so i told him that marriage possibility is rare for > your horoscope.> the native is still

unmarried> this is a good case for rahu/ketu's results> -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.>

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.