IndiaDivine.org

next president of India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members,

I had been getting anxoius for the last few days to know who will become next president of India. I chose the following numbers for the following prospective candidates.

No.105 Mr Kalam

No.231 Mrs. Patil

No.85 Mr.Shekhawat

I request senior and experienced members to comment on my analysis and correct me where I am wrong.

Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New Delhi

wheather he has courage to go for competition ?

3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful competing spirit of the native.

Will he compete ?

6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his nomination.

Mr.Shekhawat No.85 analysis done at 22:32:51 at New Delhi on 22nd June 2007

wheather he has courage to go for competition ?

3rd cuspal sublord is Rahu, in the sign of Saturn .As per Sh.KSK , Saturn indicates Mr Shekhawat doesn't have the necessary guts to compete.

Will he compete ?

Lagna is affilicted by Ketu and Rahu.He will not compete.

Moreover 6th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter in the star of Mercury.Both are retrograde. That also indicates that he will not even file his nomination + retrograde star lord mercury indicates the failure to win .

Mrs.Patil ( No.231 , analysis done at New Delhi on 22nd June 2007 at 22:31:45 )

wheather she has courage to go for competition ?

3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mrs Patil has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful competing spirit of the native.

Will she compete ?

Lagna is not affilicted by any malefic, she will compete.

will she win ?

6th Cuspal sub lord is Rahu, in the star of Rahu...considered direct planet.

Rahu is posited in 6th cusp , in the star of Rahu in 6th cusp . Rahu is in the sign of Saturn. Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th and posited in 11th cusp.

Above analysis indicates that Mrs Patil will be next president of India.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

Guest guest

News President APJ Abdul Kalam is out of the race. Vice-President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat is back as an independent contestant, supported by the NDA, against United Progressive Alliance (UPA) nominee Pratibha Patil.

Prediction> Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> Delhi> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful competing spirit of the native.> > Will he compete ?> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his nomination.

For more details ..log on to

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=9c134d46-d4f7-49bd-bcdc-0990fa7c3545 & ParentID=96c7cdbd-9376-4f62-89c3-4571eccd8857 & & Headline=Kalam+opts+out%3b+it%e2%80%99s+Patil+v+Shekhawat

-- In , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> > Dear members,> > I had been getting anxoius for the last few days to know who will become> next president of India. I chose the following numbers for the following> prospective candidates.> > No.105 Mr Kalam> > No.231 Mrs. Patil> > No.85 Mr.Shekhawat> > I request senior and experienced members to comment on my analysis and> correct me where I am wrong.> > > > Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> Delhi> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> competing spirit of the native.> > Will he compete ?> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since> Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his> nomination.> > > > Mr.Shekhawat No.85 analysis done at 22:32:51 at New Delhi on 22nd June> 2007> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is Rahu, in the sign of Saturn .As per Sh.KSK ,> Saturn indicates Mr Shekhawat doesn't have the necessary guts to> compete.> > Will he compete ?> > Lagna is affilicted by Ketu and Rahu.He will not compete.> > Moreover 6th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter in the star of Mercury.Both are> retrograde. That also indicates that he will not even file his> nomination + retrograde star lord mercury indicates the failure to win .> > Mrs.Patil ( No.231 , analysis done at New Delhi on 22nd June 2007 at> 22:31:45 )> > wheather she has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mrs Patil> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> competing spirit of the native.> > Will she compete ?> > Lagna is not affilicted by any malefic, she will compete.> > will she win ?> > 6th Cuspal sub lord is Rahu, in the star of Rahu...considered direct> planet.> > Rahu is posited in 6th cusp , in the star of Rahu in 6th cusp . Rahu is> in the sign of Saturn. Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th and posited in 11th> cusp.> > Above analysis indicates that Mrs Patil will be next president of India.> > Regards> > Rajeev K Khattar>

Guest guest

dear rajiv ji, i endorece your analyses. hs nagi ludhianalalkitab <lalkitab wrote: News President APJ Abdul Kalam is out of the race. Vice-President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat is back as an independent contestant, supported by the NDA, against United Progressive Alliance (UPA) nominee Pratibha Patil. Prediction> Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> Delhi> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful competing spirit of the native.> > Will he compete ?> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his nomination. For more details ..log on to http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=9c134d46-d4f7-49bd-bcdc-0990fa7c3545 & ParentID=96c7cdbd-9376-4f62-89c3-4571eccd8857 & & Headline=Kalam+opts+out%3b+it%e2%80%99s+Patil+v+Shekhawat -- In , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> > Dear members,> > I had been getting anxoius for the last few days to know who will become> next president of India. I chose the following numbers for the following> prospective candidates.> > No.105 Mr Kalam> > No.231 Mrs. Patil> > No.85

Mr.Shekhawat> > I request senior and experienced members to comment on my analysis and> correct me where I am wrong.> > > > Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> Delhi> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> competing spirit of the native.> > Will he compete ?> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since> Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his> nomination.> > > > Mr.Shekhawat No.85 analysis done at 22:32:51 at New Delhi on 22nd June> 2007> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal

sublord is Rahu, in the sign of Saturn .As per Sh.KSK ,> Saturn indicates Mr Shekhawat doesn't have the necessary guts to> compete.> > Will he compete ?> > Lagna is affilicted by Ketu and Rahu.He will not compete.> > Moreover 6th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter in the star of Mercury.Both are> retrograde. That also indicates that he will not even file his> nomination + retrograde star lord mercury indicates the failure to win .> > Mrs.Patil ( No.231 , analysis done at New Delhi on 22nd June 2007 at> 22:31:45 )> > wheather she has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mrs Patil> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> competing spirit of the native.> > Will she compete ?> > Lagna is not affilicted by any malefic,

she will compete.> > will she win ?> > 6th Cuspal sub lord is Rahu, in the star of Rahu...considered direct> planet.> > Rahu is posited in 6th cusp , in the star of Rahu in 6th cusp . Rahu is> in the sign of Saturn. Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th and posited in 11th> cusp.> > Above analysis indicates that Mrs Patil will be next president of India.> > Regards> > Rajeev K Khattar>

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.H S Nagi,

Thanks for replying n encouraging.

Kindly let us know when u r arranging next workshop on KP in

Ludhiana next time.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, hardeep singh <bkhardeep

wrote:

>

> dear rajiv ji,

> i endorece your analyses.

> hs nagi

> ludhiana

>

> lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:

> News

> President APJ Abdul Kalam is out of the race. Vice-President

Bhairon Singh Shekhawat is back as an independent contestant,

supported by the NDA, against United Progressive Alliance (UPA)

nominee Pratibha Patil.

>

> Prediction

> > Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at

New

> > Delhi

> >

> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?

> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr

Kalam has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates

peaceful competing spirit of the native.

> >

> > Will he compete ?

> >

> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of

Rahu.Since Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be

able to file his nomination.

> For more details ..log on to

> http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?

id=9c134d46-d4f7-49bd-bcdc-0990fa7c3545 & ParentID=96c7cdbd-9376-4f62-

89c3-4571eccd8857 & & Headline=Kalam+opts+out%3b+it%e2%80%

99s+Patil+v+Shekhawat

> -- In , " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear members,

> >

> > I had been getting anxoius for the last few days to know who

will become

> > next president of India. I chose the following numbers for the

following

> > prospective candidates.

> >

> > No.105 Mr Kalam

> >

> > No.231 Mrs. Patil

> >

> > No.85 Mr.Shekhawat

> >

> > I request senior and experienced members to comment on my

analysis and

> > correct me where I am wrong.

> >

> >

> >

New

> > Delhi

> >

> >

Kalam

> > has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates

peaceful

> > competing spirit of the native.

> >

> > Will he compete ?

> >

Rahu.Since

> > Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to

file his

> > nomination.

> >

> >

> >

> > Mr.Shekhawat No.85 analysis done at 22:32:51 at New Delhi on

22nd June

> > 2007

> >

> >

> > 3rd cuspal sublord is Rahu, in the sign of Saturn .As per

Sh.KSK ,

> > Saturn indicates Mr Shekhawat doesn't have the necessary guts

to

> > compete.

> >

> > Will he compete ?

> >

> > Lagna is affilicted by Ketu and Rahu.He will not compete.

> >

> > Moreover 6th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter in the star of

Mercury.Both are

> > retrograde. That also indicates that he will not even file his

> > nomination + retrograde star lord mercury indicates the failure

to win .

> >

> > Mrs.Patil ( No.231 , analysis done at New Delhi on 22nd June

2007 at

> > 22:31:45 )

> >

> > wheather she has courage to go for competition ?

> >

> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates

Mrs Patil

peaceful

> >

> > Will she compete ?

> >

> > Lagna is not affilicted by any malefic, she will compete.

> >

> > will she win ?

> >

> > 6th Cuspal sub lord is Rahu, in the star of Rahu...considered

direct

> > planet.

> >

> > Rahu is posited in 6th cusp , in the star of Rahu in 6th

cusp . Rahu is

> > in the sign of Saturn. Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th and posited

in 11th

> > cusp.

> >

> > Above analysis indicates that Mrs Patil will be next president

of India.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Rajeev K Khattar

> >

> Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

>

Guest guest

dear rajiv ji, we are planning in oct. nov., after fixing the schedule i will inform you. regards hs nagiRajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote: Dear Mr.H S Nagi,Thanks for replying n encouraging.Kindly let us know when u r arranging next workshop on KP in Ludhiana next time.RegardsRajeev K Khattar , hardeep singh <bkhardeep

wrote:>> dear rajiv ji,> i endorece your analyses.> hs nagi> ludhiana> > lalkitab <lalkitab wrote:> News > President APJ Abdul Kalam is out of the race. Vice-President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat is back as an independent contestant, supported by the NDA, against United Progressive Alliance (UPA) nominee Pratibha Patil. > > Prediction> > Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> > Delhi> > > > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful competing spirit of the native.> > > > Will he compete ?> > > > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since Mercury is retrograde till

10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his nomination.> For more details ..log on to > http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=9c134d46-d4f7-49bd-bcdc-0990fa7c3545 & ParentID=96c7cdbd-9376-4f62-89c3-4571eccd8857 & & Headline=Kalam+opts+out%3b+it%e2%80%99s+Patil+v+Shekhawat> -- In , "lalkitab" <lalkitab@> wrote:> >> > > > Dear members,> > > > I had been getting anxoius for the last few days to know who will become> > next president of India. I chose the following numbers for the following> > prospective candidates.> > > > No.105 Mr Kalam> > > > No.231 Mrs. Patil>

> > > No.85 Mr.Shekhawat> > > > I request senior and experienced members to comment on my analysis and> > correct me where I am wrong.> > > > > > > > Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> > Delhi> > > > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > > > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam> > has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> > competing spirit of the native.> > > > Will he compete ?> > > > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since> > Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his> > nomination.> > > > > > > > Mr.Shekhawat No.85 analysis done at

22:32:51 at New Delhi on 22nd June> > 2007> > > > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > > > 3rd cuspal sublord is Rahu, in the sign of Saturn .As per Sh.KSK ,> > Saturn indicates Mr Shekhawat doesn't have the necessary guts to> > compete.> > > > Will he compete ?> > > > Lagna is affilicted by Ketu and Rahu.He will not compete.> > > > Moreover 6th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter in the star of Mercury.Both are> > retrograde. That also indicates that he will not even file his> > nomination + retrograde star lord mercury indicates the failure to win .> > > > Mrs.Patil ( No.231 , analysis done at New Delhi on 22nd June 2007 at> > 22:31:45 )> > > > wheather she has courage to go for competition ?> > > > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus

..As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mrs Patil> > has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> > competing spirit of the native.> > > > Will she compete ?> > > > Lagna is not affilicted by any malefic, she will compete.> > > > will she win ?> > > > 6th Cuspal sub lord is Rahu, in the star of Rahu...considered direct> > planet.> > > > Rahu is posited in 6th cusp , in the star of Rahu in 6th cusp . Rahu is> > in the sign of Saturn. Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th and posited in 11th> > cusp.> > > > Above analysis indicates that Mrs Patil will be next president of India.> > > > Regards> > > > Rajeev K Khattar> >> > > > > > >

> Looking for earth-friendly autos? > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.>

You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck in the all-new Mail Beta.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Pratibha becomes the first woman President of India

The 72-year-old UPA presidential nominee cruises to a comfortable

victory over Bhairon Singh Shekhawat

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Homepage/Homepage.aspx

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, " lalkitab " <lalkitab wrote:

>

>

> News

> President APJ Abdul Kalam is out of the race. Vice-President

Bhairon

> Singh Shekhawat is back as an independent contestant, supported by

the

> NDA, against United Progressive Alliance (UPA) nominee Pratibha

Patil.

>

>

> Prediction

New

> > Delhi

> >

Kalam

> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates

peaceful

> competing spirit of the native.

> >

> > Will he compete ?

> >

> Rahu.Since Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be

able

> to file his nomination.

>

> For more details ..log on to

>

> http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=9c134d46-

d4f7-\

> 49bd-bcdc-0990fa7c3545 & ParentID=96c7cdbd-9376-4f62-89c3-

4571eccd8857 & & He\

> adline=Kalam+opts+out%3b+it%e2%80%99s+Patil+v+Shekhawat

> <http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?

id=9c134d46-d4f7\

> -49bd-bcdc-0990fa7c3545 & ParentID=96c7cdbd-9376-4f62-89c3-

4571eccd8857 & & H\

> eadline=Kalam+opts+out%3b+it%e2%80%99s+Patil+v+Shekhawat>

>

> -- In

> " lalkitab " <lalkitab@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear members,

> >

> > I had been getting anxoius for the last few days to know who will

> become

> > next president of India. I chose the following numbers for the

> following

> > prospective candidates.

> >

> > No.105 Mr Kalam

> >

> > No.231 Mrs. Patil

> >

> > No.85 Mr.Shekhawat

> >

> > I request senior and experienced members to comment on my

analysis and

> > correct me where I am wrong.

> >

> >

> >

New

> > Delhi

> >

> >

Kalam

peaceful

> >

> > Will he compete ?

> >

> Rahu.Since

> > Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to

file

> his

> > nomination.

> >

> >

> >

> > Mr.Shekhawat No.85 analysis done at 22:32:51 at New Delhi on

22nd June

> > 2007

> >

> >

> > 3rd cuspal sublord is Rahu, in the sign of Saturn .As per

Sh.KSK ,

> > Saturn indicates Mr Shekhawat doesn't have the necessary guts

to

> > compete.

> >

> > Will he compete ?

> >

> > Lagna is affilicted by Ketu and Rahu.He will not compete.

> >

> > Moreover 6th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter in the star of

Mercury.Both

> are

> > retrograde. That also indicates that he will not even file his

> > nomination + retrograde star lord mercury indicates the failure

to win

> .

> >

> > Mrs.Patil ( No.231 , analysis done at New Delhi on 22nd June

2007 at

> > 22:31:45 )

> >

> > wheather she has courage to go for competition ?

> >

> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mrs

> Patil

peaceful

> >

> > Will she compete ?

> >

> > Lagna is not affilicted by any malefic, she will compete.

> >

> > will she win ?

> >

> > 6th Cuspal sub lord is Rahu, in the star of Rahu...considered

direct

> > planet.

> >

> > Rahu is posited in 6th cusp , in the star of Rahu in 6th

cusp . Rahu

> is

> > in the sign of Saturn. Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th and posited

in

> 11th

> > cusp.

> >

> > Above analysis indicates that Mrs Patil will be next president of

> India.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Rajeev K Khattar

> >

>

Guest guest

Friends, date and TOB for Pratibha Patil as per unreliable sources is.

19 Dec 1934 3:55pm Jalagon (Maharastra).

any comments on her chart.Does chart apper correct?

some events are.

Passed MA from Jalgaon and did graduation in Law from Bombay.She was lawyer in Jalgaon.

She was married to Dr Devi singh Shekawat in July 1965.She has one son Rajendra Singh and one daughter Jyoti rathore.She won table tennis champion in college.Shewas a minister in Maharastra during 1967-1976.

She was leader of opposition during july 1979- Feb 1980.She was member of Rajya sabaha 1985-1990.

Acted as upsabhapati from 18 November to 5 November 1988.During 1991-1995 was elected member of Lok sabha.

She was inactive after 1996.

OM TAT SAT

-

Rajeev K Khattar

Saturday, July 21, 2007 8:00 PM

Re: next president of India

Pratibha becomes the first woman President of IndiaThe 72-year-old UPA presidential nominee cruises to a comfortable victory over Bhairon Singh Shekhawathttp://www.hindustantimes.com/Homepage/Homepage.aspxRegardsRajeev K Khattar , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> > News> President APJ Abdul Kalam is out of the race. Vice-President Bhairon> Singh Shekhawat is back as an independent contestant, supported by the> NDA, against United Progressive Alliance (UPA) nominee Pratibha Patil.> > > Prediction> > Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> > Delhi> >> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> competing spirit of the native.> >> > Will he compete ?> >> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of> Rahu.Since Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able> to file his nomination.> > For more details ..log on to> > http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=9c134d46-d4f7-\> 49bd-bcdc-0990fa7c3545 & ParentID=96c7cdbd-9376-4f62-89c3-4571eccd8857 & & He\> adline=Kalam+opts+out%3b+it%e2%80%99s+Patil+v+Shekhawat> <http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=9c134d46-d4f7\> -49bd-bcdc-0990fa7c3545 & ParentID=96c7cdbd-9376-4f62-89c3-4571eccd8857 & & H\> eadline=Kalam+opts+out%3b+it%e2%80%99s+Patil+v+Shekhawat>> > -- In ,> "lalkitab" <lalkitab@> wrote:> >> >> > Dear members,> >> > I had been getting anxoius for the last few days to know who will> become> > next president of India. I chose the following numbers for the> following> > prospective candidates.> >> > No.105 Mr Kalam> >> > No.231 Mrs. Patil> >> > No.85 Mr.Shekhawat> >> > I request senior and experienced members to comment on my analysis and> > correct me where I am wrong.> >> >> >> > Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> > Delhi> >> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> >> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam> > has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> > competing spirit of the native.> >> > Will he compete ?> >> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of> Rahu.Since> > Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file> his> > nomination.> >> >> >> > Mr.Shekhawat No.85 analysis done at 22:32:51 at New Delhi on 22nd June> > 2007> >> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> >> > 3rd cuspal sublord is Rahu, in the sign of Saturn .As per Sh.KSK ,> > Saturn indicates Mr Shekhawat doesn't have the necessary guts to> > compete.> >> > Will he compete ?> >> > Lagna is affilicted by Ketu and Rahu.He will not compete.> >> > Moreover 6th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter in the star of Mercury.Both> are> > retrograde. That also indicates that he will not even file his> > nomination + retrograde star lord mercury indicates the failure to win> .> >> > Mrs.Patil ( No.231 , analysis done at New Delhi on 22nd June 2007 at> > 22:31:45 )> >> > wheather she has courage to go for competition ?> >> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mrs> Patil> > has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> > competing spirit of the native.> >> > Will she compete ?> >> > Lagna is not affilicted by any malefic, she will compete.> >> > will she win ?> >> > 6th Cuspal sub lord is Rahu, in the star of Rahu...considered direct> > planet.> >> > Rahu is posited in 6th cusp , in the star of Rahu in 6th cusp . Rahu> is> > in the sign of Saturn. Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th and posited in> 11th> > cusp.> >> > Above analysis indicates that Mrs Patil will be next president of> India.> >> > Regards> >> > Rajeev K Khattar> >>