IndiaDivine.org

US Presidential election in Nov 2008 and Entry of Al Gore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Kanak Bosmia Saab The subject is US Presidential Elections in November 2008. As all of us are aware that the Democrats are out of White House two terms of 8 years. Democrats cry misrule by war-monger Republican George Bush and the popularity of the President is fast declining.

Republicans are skeptical about the return of another Republican into the White House on 20th January 2009. Democrats will use all their weapons in their armory to win back the White House, and the candidature of Mrs. Hilary Clinton do just signify how Former President Mr. Bill Clinton’s mind goes. History say that no women was ever elected to the White House. Opinion polls currently suggest that former New York Mayor

Rudi Guiliani, Republican, and New York Senator and former first lady Mrs. Clinton (Democrat) are neck to neck to each other as seen below:-- Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll June 15-17, 2007 Hillary Clinton 42% Rudy Giuliani 42% It was declared in the forum that Mrs. Clinton may not become the President. Political pundits foresee that if White House has to be captured back by Democrats, 45th US Vice President, Albert Jr. Gore (Al Gore) has to be in the fray. Some opinion polls also give the following result: Quinnipiac University Poll June

5-11, 2007 Al Gore 45% Rudy Giuliani 43% (Though it is not clear on what basis these opinion polls are indicated). The Iowa caucus will be in Feb 2008 and followed by New Hampshire primary. If Al Gore has to be in the fray, it has to happen in October 2007. According to the reports, many Americans feel that Al Gore is the right person to the White

House in 2009. My question with all the seriousness at my command is that: Will Al Gore enter the fray for the US Presidential Elections to be held on November 2008. The KP horary no. is 198. I await your esteemed response at the earliest. Note: The birth data available with me of Al Gore is: MAR 31, 1948, 00:53:00 PM EST, +05:00, 077W02', 38N54', Washington, DC). Thanks and warm regards MK Viswanathh Mob 9440 346 285

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Namaste MK Visvanath ji,

Kindly consider a time of 12.58am for AL GORE, with jupiter and moon in saggi lagna and further delineate accordingly.

Namaste

gaurav

In a message dated 6/23/2007 12:58:36 A.M. India Standard Time, astrologervishy_nair writes:

Dear Shri Kanak Bosmia Saab

The subject is US Presidential Elections in November 2008. As all of us are aware that the Democrats are out of White House two terms of 8 years.

Democrats cry misrule by war-monger Republican George Bush and the popularity of the President is fast declining. Republicans are skeptical about the return of another Republican into the White House on 20th January 2009.

Democrats will use all their weapons in their armory to win back the White House, and the candidature of Mrs. Hilary Clinton do just signify how Former President Mr. Bill Clinton’s mind goes.

History say that no women was ever elected to the White House.

Opinion polls currently suggest that former New York Mayor Rudi Guiliani, Republican, and New York Senator and former first lady Mrs. Clinton (Democrat) are neck to neck to each other as seen below:--

Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll

June 15-17, 2007

Hillary Clinton

42%

Rudy Giuliani

42%

It was declared in the forum that Mrs. Clinton may not become the President.

Political pundits foresee that if White House has to be captured back by Democrats, 45th US Vice President, Albert Jr. Gore (Al Gore) has to be in the fray. Some opinion polls also give the following result:

Quinnipiac University Poll

June 5-11, 2007

Al Gore

45%

Rudy Giuliani

43%

(Though it is not clear on what basis these opinion polls are indicated).

The Iowa caucus will be in Feb 2008 and followed by New Hampshire primary. If Al Gore has to be in the fray, it has to happen in October 2007.

According to the reports, many Americans feel that Al Gore is the right person to the White House in 2009.

My question with all the seriousness at my command is that: Will Al Gore enter the fray for the US Presidential Elections to be held on November 2008. The KP horary no. is 198.

I await your esteemed response at the earliest.

Note: The birth data available with me of Al Gore is: MAR 31, 1948, 00:53:00 PM EST, +05:00, 077W02', 38N54', Washington, DC).

Thanks and warm regards

MK Viswanathh

Mob 9440 346 285

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Namaste Gaurav ji You must be meaning 12-58 pm as the time of birth of Al Gore. Regards Viswanathhyobrevol wrote: Namaste MK Visvanath ji, Kindly consider a time of 12.58am for AL GORE, with jupiter and moon in saggi lagna and further delineate accordingly. Namaste gaurav In a message dated 6/23/2007 12:58:36 A.M. India Standard Time, astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in writes: Dear Shri Kanak Bosmia Saab The subject is US Presidential Elections in November 2008. As all of us are aware that the Democrats are out of White House two terms of 8 years. Democrats cry misrule by war-monger Republican George Bush and the popularity of the President is fast declining. Republicans are skeptical about the return of another Republican into the

White House on 20th January 2009. Democrats will use all their weapons in their armory to win back the White House, and the candidature of Mrs. Hilary Clinton do just signify how Former President Mr. Bill Clinton’s mind goes. History say that no women was ever elected to the White House. Opinion polls currently suggest that former New York Mayor Rudi Guiliani, Republican, and New York Senator and former first lady Mrs. Clinton (Democrat) are neck to neck to each other as seen below:-- Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll June 15-17, 2007 Hillary Clinton 42% Rudy Giuliani 42% It was declared in the forum that Mrs. Clinton may not become the President. Political pundits foresee that if White House has to be captured back by Democrats, 45th US Vice President, Albert Jr. Gore (Al Gore) has to be in

the fray. Some opinion polls also give the following result: Quinnipiac University Poll June 5-11, 2007 Al Gore 45% Rudy Giuliani 43% (Though it is not clear on what basis these opinion polls are indicated). The Iowa caucus will be in Feb 2008 and followed by New Hampshire primary.

If Al Gore has to be in the fray, it has to happen in October 2007. According to the reports, many Americans feel that Al Gore is the right person to the White House in 2009. My question with all the seriousness at my command is that: Will Al Gore enter the fray for the US Presidential Elections to be held on November 2008. The KP horary no. is 198. I await your esteemed response at the earliest. Note: The birth data available with me of Al Gore is: MAR 31, 1948, 00:53:00 PM EST, +05:00, 077W02',

38N54', Washington, DC). Thanks and warm regards MK Viswanathh Mob 9440 346 285 Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. See what's free at AOL.com.

The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?

Guest guest

Namaste Viswanathh ji,

yes that was a typo and I stand corrected. Do you really think he will run?

Gaurav

In a message dated 6/28/2007 1:28:29 A.M. India Standard Time, astrologervishy_nair writes:

Namaste Gaurav ji

You must be meaning 12-58 pm as the time of birth of Al Gore.

Regards

Viswanathhyobrevol wrote:

Namaste MK Visvanath ji,

Kindly consider a time of 12.58am for AL GORE, with jupiter and moon in saggi lagna and further delineate accordingly.

Namaste

gaurav

In a message dated 6/23/2007 12:58:36 A.M. India Standard Time, astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in writes:

Dear Shri Kanak Bosmia Saab

The subject is US Presidential Elections in November 2008. As all of us are aware that the Democrats are out of White House two terms of 8 years.

Democrats cry misrule by war-monger Republican George Bush and the popularity of the President is fast declining. Republicans are skeptical about the return of another Republican into the White House on 20th January 2009.

Democrats will use all their weapons in their armory to win back the White House, and the candidature of Mrs. Hilary Clinton do just signify how Former President Mr. Bill Clinton’s mind goes.

History say that no women was ever elected to the White House.

Opinion polls currently suggest that former New York Mayor Rudi Guiliani, Republican, and New York Senator and former first lady Mrs. Clinton (Democrat) are neck to neck to each other as seen below:--

Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll

June 15-17, 2007

Hillary Clinton

42%

Rudy Giuliani

42%

It was declared in the forum that Mrs. Clinton may not become the President.

Political pundits foresee that if White House has to be captured back by Democrats, 45th US Vice President, Albert Jr. Gore (Al Gore) has to be in the fray. Some opinion polls also give the following result:

Quinnipiac University Poll

June 5-11, 2007

Al Gore

45%

Rudy Giuliani

43%

(Though it is not clear on what basis these opinion polls are indicated).

The Iowa caucus will be in Feb 2008 and followed by New Hampshire primary. If Al Gore has to be in the fray, it has to happen in October 2007.

According to the reports, many Americans feel that Al Gore is the right person to the White House in 2009.

My question with all the seriousness at my command is that: Will Al Gore enter the fray for the US Presidential Elections to be held on November 2008. The KP horary no. is 198.

I await your esteemed response at the earliest.

Note: The birth data available with me of Al Gore is: MAR 31, 1948, 00:53:00 PM EST, +05:00, 077W02', 38N54', Washington, DC).

Thanks and warm regards

MK Viswanathh

Mob 9440 346 285

The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?

Guest guest

Namaste ji Mr. Kanak Bosmia saab has already given his views that Al Gore will not run for next presidential elections in 2008. The other prediction was that Senator Hilary Clinton will not win. This gives an edge for Republicans in the next elections. BTW on what basis you are saying that the tob of Al Gore is 13-58 pm. Regards Viswanathyobrevol wrote: Namaste Viswanathh ji, yes that was a typo and I stand corrected. Do you really think he will run? Gaurav In a message dated 6/28/2007 1:28:29 A.M. India Standard Time, astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in writes: Namaste Gaurav ji You must be meaning 12-58 pm as the time of birth of Al Gore. Regards Viswanathhyobrevol (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: Namaste MK Visvanath ji, Kindly consider a time of 12.58am for AL GORE, with jupiter and moon in saggi lagna and further delineate accordingly. Namaste gaurav In a message dated 6/23/2007 12:58:36 A.M. India Standard Time, astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in writes: Dear Shri Kanak Bosmia Saab The subject is US Presidential Elections in November 2008. As all of us are aware that the Democrats are out of White House two terms of 8 years. Democrats cry misrule by war-monger Republican George Bush and the popularity of the President is fast declining. Republicans are skeptical about the return of another Republican into the White House on 20th January 2009. Democrats will use all their weapons in their armory to win back the White House, and the candidature of Mrs. Hilary Clinton do just signify how Former President Mr. Bill Clinton’s mind goes. History say that no women was ever elected to the White House. Opinion polls currently suggest that former New York Mayor Rudi Guiliani, Republican, and

New York Senator and former first lady Mrs. Clinton (Democrat) are neck to neck to each other as seen below:-- Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll June 15-17, 2007 Hillary Clinton 42% Rudy Giuliani 42% It was declared in the forum that Mrs. Clinton may not become the President. Political pundits foresee that if White House has to be captured back by Democrats, 45th US Vice President, Albert Jr. Gore (Al Gore) has to be in the fray. Some opinion polls also give the following result: Quinnipiac University Poll June 5-11, 2007 Al Gore 45% Rudy Giuliani 43% (Though it is not clear on what basis these opinion polls are indicated). The Iowa caucus will be in Feb 2008 and followed by New Hampshire primary. If Al Gore has to be in the fray, it has to happen in October 2007. According to the reports, many Americans feel that Al Gore is the right person to the White House in 2009. My question with all the seriousness at my command is that: Will Al Gore enter the fray for the US Presidential Elections to be held on November 2008. The KP horary no. is 198. I await your esteemed response at the earliest. Note: The birth data available with me of Al Gore is: MAR 31, 1948, 00:53:00 PM EST, +05:00, 077W02', 38N54', Washington, DC). Thanks and warm regards MK Viswanathh Mob 9440 346 285 Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. See what's free at AOL.com. The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why? See what's free at AOL.com.

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!