must be fulfilled for imprisonment :

1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu

2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets

3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12

I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of Sanjay

Dutt.

12th cuspal sublord is Rahu

Rahu is in star of Rahu

Rahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.

Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and signifies

2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd

cusp.

Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of

fulfilment of desire also.

CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the bars

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Khattar Thanks for sharing your analysis in the forum. We would like to know as to why 9th cusp sub lord is taken as Asc. Regards ViswanathhRajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote: Dear Members,it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go behind the bars ?00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007As per Sh KSK ,( 6th

Reader page 311 ) following three conditions must be fulfilled for imprisonment :1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of Sanjay Dutt.12th cuspal sublord is RahuRahu is in star of RahuRahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and signifies 2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd cusp.Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of fulfilment of desire also.CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the bars RegardsRajeev K Khattar

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Rajiv,

Your analysis seems to be very logical and according to K.P. Principles...therefore your prediction should surely be borne out...

Perhaps,you could have used 'Transit' to pinpoint the exact date also...

Well done,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab Sent: Monday, 25 June, 2007 12:57:29 AM will sanjay dutt go behind the bars ?

Dear Members,it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go behind the bars ?00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007As per Sh KSK ,( 6th Reader page 311 ) following three conditions must be fulfilled for imprisonment :1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of Sanjay Dutt.12th cuspal sublord is RahuRahu is in star of RahuRahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and signifies 2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd cusp.Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of fulfilment of desire also.CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the bars

RegardsRajeev K Khattar

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Viswanath,

As per KP rules, if astrologer is calculating on behalf of any other

person / unknown person then he should consider 9th cusp as

ascendent.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, Astrologer_vishy Nair

<astrologervishy_nair wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Khattar

>

> Thanks for sharing your analysis in the forum. We would like to

know as to why 9th cusp sub lord is taken as Asc.

>

> Regards

> Viswanathh

>

> Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote:

> Dear Members,

> it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near

> future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go

behind

> the bars ?

>

> 00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007

>

> As per Sh KSK ,( 6th Reader page 311 ) following three conditions

> must be fulfilled for imprisonment :

>

> 1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu

> 2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets

> 3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12

>

> I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of

Sanjay

> Dutt.

>

> 12th cuspal sublord is Rahu

>

> Rahu is in star of Rahu

>

> Rahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.

> Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and

signifies

> 2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd

> cusp.

> Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of

> fulfilment of desire also.

>

> CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the

bars

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

> Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without

download.

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Lajmi,

Thanks for your kind words.I will try to use transits also.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:

>

> Dear Rajiv,

> Your analysis seems to be very logical and

according to K.P. Principles...therefore your prediction should

surely be borne out...

> Perhaps,you could have used 'Transit' to pinpoint

the exact date also...

> Well done,

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

> Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab

>

> Monday, 25 June, 2007 12:57:29 AM

> will sanjay dutt go behind the bars ?

>

> Dear Members,

behind

> the bars ?

>

>

>

>

Sanjay

> Dutt.

>

>

>

signifies

> cusp.

>

bars

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

>

>

>

>

> The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Go here to know

why http://in.mail.

>

Guest guest

dear rajeevji, you have not applied 4 step theory in your analysis, as per my SW it gives different picture as per my SW 12th sub is mars shows behind the bar but if we take 12 th sub as rahu it shows release. anyway congrats -sunil gondhalekarRajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote: Dear Members,it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go behind

the bars ?00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007As per Sh KSK ,( 6th Reader page 311 ) following three conditions must be fulfilled for imprisonment :1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of Sanjay Dutt.12th cuspal sublord is RahuRahu is in star of RahuRahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and signifies 2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd cusp.Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of fulfilment of desire also.CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the bars RegardsRajeev K Khattar

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Guest guest

Dear Vishy Nair,

When analysing a stranger's chart the IXth house is taken as Ascendant,as per K.P.

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair Sent: Monday, 25 June, 2007 10:17:37 AMRe: will sanjay dutt go behind the bars ?

Dear Mr. Khattar

Thanks for sharing your analysis in the forum. We would like to know as to why 9th cusp sub lord is taken as Asc.

Regards

ViswanathhRajeev K Khattar <lalkitab > wrote:

Dear Members,it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go behind the bars ?00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007As per Sh KSK ,( 6th Reader page 311 ) following three conditions must be fulfilled for imprisonment :1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of Sanjay Dutt.12th cuspal sublord is RahuRahu is in star of RahuRahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and signifies 2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd cusp.Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of fulfilment of desire also.CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the bars

RegardsRajeev K Khattar

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Sir Thanks for your response. Regards ViswanathhYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Vishy Nair, When analysing a stranger's chart the IXth house is taken as Ascendant,as per K.P. With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>To:

Sent: Monday, 25 June, 2007 10:17:37 AMRe: will sanjay dutt go behind the bars ? Dear Mr. Khattar Thanks for sharing your analysis in the forum. We would like to know as to why 9th cusp sub lord is taken as Asc. Regards ViswanathhRajeev K Khattar <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Members,it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go behind the bars ?00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007As per Sh KSK ,( 6th Reader page 311 ) following three conditions must be fulfilled for imprisonment :1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu2. Rahu must be in star of a

direct planets3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of Sanjay Dutt.12th cuspal sublord is RahuRahu is in star of RahuRahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and signifies 2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd cusp.Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of fulfilment of desire also.CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the bars RegardsRajeev K Khattar Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

I am still trying to frame easier format to learn 4 step theory . .

so didn't apply it.Once I learn it,I will apply that also.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, sunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear rajeevji,

> you have not applied 4 step theory in your analysis,

> as per my SW it gives different picture

> as per my SW 12th sub is mars shows behind the bar

> but if we take 12 th sub as rahu it shows release.

> anyway congrats

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> Dear Members,

behind

> the bars ?

>

>

>

>

Sanjay

> Dutt.

>

>

>

signifies

> cusp.

>

bars

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

> Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're

surfing.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,I have been taught that 12 sub ruled by Rahu gives imprisonment. Your statement is otherwise. Please clarify.V.Ramachandran.On 6/28/07,

Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote:

Dear Sunil Ji,

I am still trying to frame easier format to learn 4 step theory . .

so didn't apply it.Once I learn it,I will apply that also.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, sunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear rajeevji,

> you have not applied 4 step theory in your analysis,

> as per my SW it gives different picture

> as per my SW 12th sub is mars shows behind the bar

> but if we take 12 th sub as rahu it shows release.

> anyway congrats

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> Dear Members,

behind

> the bars ?

>

>

>

>

Sanjay

> Dutt.

>

>

>

signifies

> cusp.

>

bars

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're

surfing.

>

Guest guest

dear ramchandran, only rahu will not give jail but other conditions must be fulfilled, from my SW rahu on 4step shows 1-4 houses,indicates release, query is solved by rajeevji,so i am not involved in query. just i passed my comments, -sunil gondhalekarPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear Sunilji,I have been taught that 12 sub ruled by Rahu gives imprisonment. Your statement is otherwise. Please

clarify.V.Ramachandran. On 6/28/07, Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab > wrote: Dear Sunil Ji,I am still trying to frame easier format to learn 4 step theory . . so didn't apply it.Once I learn it,I will apply that also.RegardsRajeev K Khattar , sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:>> dear rajeevji,> you have not applied 4 step theory in your analysis,> as per my SW it gives different picture> as per my SW 12th sub is mars shows behind the bar> but if we take 12 th sub as rahu it shows

release.> anyway congrats > -sunil gondhalekar> > Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote:> Dear Members,> it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near > future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go behind > the bars ?> > 00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007> > As per Sh KSK ,( 6th Reader page 311 ) following three conditions > must be fulfilled for imprisonment :> > 1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu> 2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets> 3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12> > I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of Sanjay > Dutt.> > 12th cuspal sublord is Rahu> > Rahu is in star of Rahu> > Rahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.> Rahu is in sign of

saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and signifies > 2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd > cusp.> Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of > fulfilment of desire also.> > CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the bars > > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar > > > > > > > > Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.>

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Guest guest

Dear Padmaji,

So, have I been taught...

Also, the Dasa/Bhukti/Antara/Sooshma running should be ruled the significators for imprisonment...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran Sent: Thursday, 28 June, 2007 10:44:46 PMRe: Re: will sanjay dutt go behind the bars ?

Dear Sunilji,I have been taught that 12 sub ruled by Rahu gives imprisonment. Your statement is otherwise. Please clarify.V.Ramachandran.

On 6/28/07, Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab > wrote:

Dear Sunil Ji,I am still trying to frame easier format to learn 4 step theory . . so didn't apply it.Once I learn it,I will apply that also.RegardsRajeev K Khattar@gro ups.com, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@. ..> wrote:>> dear rajeevji,> you have not applied 4 step theory in your analysis,> as per my SW it gives different picture> as per my SW 12th sub is mars shows behind the bar> but if we take 12 th sub as rahu it shows release.> anyway congrats > -sunil gondhalekar>

> Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote:> Dear Members,> it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near > future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go behind > the bars ?> > 00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007> > As per Sh KSK ,( 6th Reader page 311 ) following three conditions > must be fulfilled for imprisonment :> > 1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu> 2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets> 3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12> > I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of Sanjay > Dutt.> > 12th cuspal sublord is Rahu> > Rahu is in star of Rahu> > Rahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.> Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and signifies > 2nd cusp also, being in

star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd > cusp.> Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of > fulfilment of desire also.> > CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the bars > > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

congrats> KP is correct Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote: '93 Mumbai blasts Actor Sanjay Dutt sentenced to 6 yrs in jailhttp://www.hindustantimes.com/Homepage/Homepage.aspxRegardsRajeev K Khattar , "Rajeev K Khattar" <lalkitab wrote:>> Dear

Members,> it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near > future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go behind > the bars ?> > 00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007> > As per Sh KSK ,( 6th Reader page 311 ) following three conditions > must be fulfilled for imprisonment :> > 1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu> 2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets> 3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12> > > I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of Sanjay > Dutt.> > > 12th cuspal sublord is Rahu> > Rahu is in star of Rahu> > Rahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.> Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and signifies > 2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd > cusp.> Moreover saturn being

owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of > fulfilment of desire also.> > CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the bars > > Regards> Rajeev K Khattar>

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

Dear Rajeev,

Congrats!!. Next question, will Supreme court give him

any relief?

Regards,

Satish

, " Rajeev K Khattar " <lalkitab

wrote:

>

> '93 Mumbai blasts

> Actor Sanjay Dutt sentenced to 6 yrs in jail

>

> http://www.hindustantimes.com/Homepage/Homepage.aspx

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

>

> , " Rajeev K Khattar " <lalkitab@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Members,

> > it is midnight and i am thinking of Sanjay Dutt's fate in near

> > future.Number 123 came in my mind to know wheather he will go

> behind

> > the bars ?

> >

> > 00:35:36am , New delhi , 25th June 2007

> >

> > As per Sh KSK ,( 6th Reader page 311 ) following three conditions

> > must be fulfilled for imprisonment :

> >

> > 1. 12th sub lord should be Rahu

> > 2. Rahu must be in star of a direct planets

> > 3. Rahu must signify 2,3,8 or 12

> >

> >

> > I assumed 9th cusp as lagna as I took the number on behalf of

> Sanjay

> > Dutt.

> >

> >

> > 12th cuspal sublord is Rahu

> >

> > Rahu is in star of Rahu

> >

> > Rahu is aspected by none, conjoined with none.

> > Rahu is in sign of saturn.Saturn is placed in 3rd cusp and

> signifies

> > 2nd cusp also, being in star of mercury ,mercury is owner of 2nd

> > cusp.

> > Moreover saturn being owner of 10th cusp,signifying negation of

> > fulfilment of desire also.

> >

> > CONCLUSION -- as per my little knowledge he will go behind the

bars

> >

> > Regards

> > Rajeev K Khattar

> >

>

Guest guest

dear Mr. rajeev

kindly tell me why you have taken 2nd house in this analysis.

i think 3,8 and 12 are enough. what is the role of 2nd house in sending behind bars.

Regards

Dushyant Gautam

Habshan, Abu Dhabi, UAEPhone : +971 2 8842 352 / 366 Ext. 204Fax : +971 2 8842 353H/P : +971 5 06891460