IndiaDivine.org

mutual funds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11. what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6. Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is very valuable Regards Sujata

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Sujata,

I would like to draw your attention to a BBC-TV serial which was aired long ago,compered by a world-famous Nobel-Laureate in Science,(Dostovosky or somebody,I cannot remember exactly now),expressed after giving several examples...made a very profound statement... :

" All knowledge is only approximation...at best..."

K.P., is also suffers fom infirmities,in many ways,and needs ardent researchers like you to help correct the infirmities...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, 26 June, 2007 12:58:34 AM mutual funds

Dear Sunilji,Raichurji, Lajmiji,

I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11.

what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself

Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6.

Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step

You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is very valuable

Regards

Sujata

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here.

Guest guest

dear sujata, can you specify the date of calculation,so i can check and reply -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11. what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2

8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6. Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is very valuable Regards Sujata Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji, The date was25-6-07 ragards sujata sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote: dear sujata, can you specify the date of calculation,so i can check and reply -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear

Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11. what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6. Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is very valuable Regards Sujata Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading

messenger. Click here Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Guest guest

dear sujata, i think you are mixing cuspal sublord theory with 4 step theory, as per horaray,5th sub and dasa is rahu signi.6-10-11 houses ,good position bhukti of sat signi.3-10-11 houses also good you can think for buying this mf -sunil gondhalekar sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear Sunilji, The date was25-6-07 ragards sujata sunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, can you specify the date of calculation,so i can check and reply -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11. what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in

12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6. Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is very valuable Regards Sujata Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather

shortcut. Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji, At step 3,sat, the bhukti lord, is signifying jup who is on the sub of 6 8.Since there are no planets in jup stars,jup becomes a strong of 2 8.Had there been planets in jup star I would not have asked the question.Won't sat first give the results step 3 and then of step 4? Regards sujatasunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote: dear sujata, i think you are mixing cuspal sublord theory with 4 step theory, as per

horaray,5th sub and dasa is rahu signi.6-10-11 houses ,good position bhukti of sat signi.3-10-11 houses also good you can think for buying this mf -sunil gondhalekar sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji, The date was25-6-07 ragards sujata sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, can you specify the date of calculation,so i can check and reply -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11. what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6. Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is very valuable Regards Sujata Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from

your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

dear sujata, bhukti lord sat is in sub of jup.there are no star in jup,so it signi.3 but not 8 because mars is in 8th bhava,then on 4 step jup in star of mer.signi 10 3-4 step are giving combined results,not separately jup though is cuspal lord of 2-8 is not taken into acount in 4 step theory. i am not considering cuspal sublord theory because cuspalsub are not at all certain,they may change as per maths used by SW -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear Sunilji, At step 3,sat, the bhukti lord, is signifying jup who is on the sub of 6 8.Since there are no planets in jup stars,jup becomes a strong of 2 8.Had there been planets in jup star I would not have asked the question.Won't sat first give the results step 3 and then of step 4? Regards sujatasunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, i think you are mixing cuspal sublord theory with 4 step theory, as per horaray,5th sub and dasa is rahu signi.6-10-11 houses ,good position bhukti of sat signi.3-10-11 houses also good you can think for buying this mf -sunil gondhalekar sujata

das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji, The date was25-6-07 ragards sujata sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, can you specify the date of calculation,so i can check and reply -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the

last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11. what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6. Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is very valuable Regards Sujata Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending! Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Send free

SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji, Thanks a lot for the reply. Regards sujatasunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote: dear sujata, bhukti lord sat is in sub of jup.there are no star in jup,so it signi.3 but not 8 because mars is in 8th bhava,then on 4 step jup in star of mer.signi 10 3-4 step are giving combined results,not separately jup though is

cuspal lord of 2-8 is not taken into acount in 4 step theory. i am not considering cuspal sublord theory because cuspalsub are not at all certain,they may change as per maths used by SW -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji, At step 3,sat, the bhukti lord, is signifying jup who is on the sub of 6 8.Since there are no planets in jup stars,jup becomes a strong of 2 8.Had there been planets in jup star I would not have asked the question.Won't sat first give the results step 3 and then of step 4? Regards sujatasunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, i think you are mixing cuspal sublord theory with 4 step theory, as per horaray,5th sub and dasa is rahu signi.6-10-11 houses ,good position bhukti of sat signi.3-10-11 houses also good you can think for buying this mf -sunil gondhalekar sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji, The date was25-6-07 ragards sujata sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, can you specify the date of calculation,so i can check and reply -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11. what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6. Is jup a benific and mars

a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is very valuable Regards Sujata Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending! Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji' Cuspal sublord of the 5th is the basis of investment.If the sub of 8th is to be ignored because it may change due to change in software,the 5th sub can also change with a change in softwareSo,the cuspal sublord as the basis of investment becomes doubtful. regards sujatasujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear Sunilji, Thanks a lot for the reply. Regards sujatasunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, bhukti lord sat is in sub of jup.there are no star in jup,so it signi.3 but not 8 because mars is in 8th bhava,then on 4 step jup in star of mer.signi 10 3-4 step are giving combined results,not separately jup though is cuspal lord of 2-8 is not taken into acount in 4 step theory. i am not considering cuspal sublord theory because cuspalsub are not at all certain,they may change as per maths used by SW -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji, At step 3,sat, the bhukti lord, is

signifying jup who is on the sub of 6 8.Since there are no planets in jup stars,jup becomes a strong of 2 8.Had there been planets in jup star I would not have asked the question.Won't sat first give the results step 3 and then of step 4? Regards sujatasunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, i think you are mixing cuspal sublord theory with 4 step theory, as per horaray,5th sub and dasa is rahu signi.6-10-11 houses ,good position bhukti of sat signi.3-10-11 houses also good you can think for buying this mf -sunil gondhalekar sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji, The date was25-6-07 ragards sujata sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, can you specify the date of calculation,so i can check and reply -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing

2 11. what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6. Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is very valuable Regards Sujata Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending! Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now!

http://messenger./download.php Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

hi mr sujats

this is ganes from tamil nadu, a kp student,

i wanted to know if you are doing research in mutual

funds or share market and trying to correlate through

horary kp ?

regards

ganes

--- sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

> Dear Sunilji'

> Cuspal sublord of the 5th is the basis of

> investment.If the sub of 8th is to be ignored

> because it may change due to change in software,the

> 5th sub can also change with a change in

> softwareSo,the cuspal sublord as the basis of

> investment becomes doubtful.

> regards

> sujata

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

> Dear Sunilji,

> Thanks a lot for the reply.

> Regards

> sujata

>

> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

> dear sujata,

> bhukti lord sat is in sub of jup.there are no star

> in jup,so it signi.3 but not 8 because

> mars is in 8th bhava,then on 4 step jup in star of

> mer.signi 10

> 3-4 step are giving combined results,not

> separately

> jup though is cuspal lord of 2-8 is not taken into

> acount in 4 step theory.

> i am not considering cuspal sublord theory because

> cuspalsub are not at all certain,they

> may change as per maths used by SW

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> Dear Sunilji,

> At step 3,sat, the bhukti lord, is signifying jup

> who is on the sub of 6 8.Since there are no planets

> in jup stars,jup becomes a strong of 2 8.Had there

> been planets in jup star I would not have asked the

> question.Won't sat first give the results step 3 and

> then of step 4?

> Regards

> sujata

>

> dear sujata,

> i think you are mixing cuspal sublord theory with

> 4 step theory,

> as per horaray,5th sub and dasa is rahu

> signi.6-10-11 houses ,good position

> bhukti of sat signi.3-10-11 houses also good

> you can think for buying this mf

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

>

> Dear Sunilji,

> The date was25-6-07

> ragards

> sujata

>

>

> dear sujata,

> can you specify the date of calculation,so i can

> check and reply

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji,

> I was checking the benefits of reliance

> diversified power sector which has given a return of

> 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105

> judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu

> in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11.

> what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with

> no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong

> significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and

> sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in

> 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself

> Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in

> mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of

> rahu in 6.

> Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is

> signifying 12 on 3rd step

> You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance

> is very valuable

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading

> messenger. Click here

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the

> forecast

> with the Search weather shortcut.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on

> Mail. Click here for happy ending!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out

> tonight's top picks on TV.

>

>

>

>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

> Messenger. Download Now!

> http://messenger./download.php

>

>

>

>

>

> Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email

> wherever you're surfing.

>

>

>

>

> http://messenger./download.php

>

>

>

http://messenger./download.php

______________________________\

____

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

http://searchmarketing./

Guest guest

hi,I am investing inMF after checking its profitability.ganes pandya <ganes_17 wrote: hi mr sujats this is ganes from tamil nadu, a kp student, i wanted to know if you are doing research in mutual funds or share market and trying to correlate through horary kp ? regards ganes --- sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > Dear Sunilji' > Cuspal sublord of the 5th is the basis of > investment.If

the sub of 8th is to be ignored > because it may change due to change in software,the > 5th sub can also change with a change in > softwareSo,the cuspal sublord as the basis of > investment becomes doubtful. > regards > sujata > > sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > Dear Sunilji, > Thanks a lot for the reply. > Regards > sujata > > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: > dear sujata, > bhukti lord sat is in sub of jup.there are no star > in jup,so it signi.3 but not 8 because > mars is in 8th bhava,then on 4 step jup in star of > mer.signi 10 > 3-4 step are giving combined results,not > separately > jup though is cuspal lord of 2-8 is not taken

into > acount in 4 step theory. > i am not considering cuspal sublord theory because > cuspalsub are not at all certain,they > may change as per maths used by SW > -sunil gondhalekar > > sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > Dear Sunilji, > At step 3,sat, the bhukti lord, is signifying jup > who is on the sub of 6 8.Since there are no planets > in jup stars,jup becomes a strong of 2 8.Had there > been planets in jup star I would not have asked the > question.Won't sat first give the results step 3 and > then of step 4? > Regards > sujata > > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: > dear sujata, > i think you are mixing cuspal sublord theory with > 4 step

theory, > as per horaray,5th sub and dasa is rahu > signi.6-10-11 houses ,good position > bhukti of sat signi.3-10-11 houses also good > you can think for buying this mf > -sunil gondhalekar > > > sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > Dear Sunilji, > The date was25-6-07 > ragards > sujata > > > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: > dear sujata, > can you specify the date of calculation,so i can > check and reply > -sunil gondhalekar > > sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, > I was checking the benefits of

reliance > diversified power sector which has given a return of > 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 > judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu > in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11. > what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with > no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong > significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and > sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in > 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself > Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in > mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of > rahu in 6. > Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is > signifying 12 on 3rd step > You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance > is very valuable > Regards > Sujata > > > Did

you know? You can CHAT without downloading > messenger. Click here > > > > > > > Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the > forecast > with the Search weather shortcut. > > > > > > > Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on > Mail. Click here for happy ending! > > > > > > > Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out > tonight's top picks on TV. > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your > Messenger. Download Now! > http://messenger./download.php > > > > > > Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email > wherever you're surfing. > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your > Messenger. Download Now! > http://messenger./download.php > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your > Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php ________ Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing./ Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

dear sujata, pl.confirm cuspalsublord by RP,that will give you correct picture cuspal sub of 1-4-7-10 houses will not change in horary, other may vary depends on SW -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear Sunilji' Cuspal sublord of the 5th is the basis of investment.If the sub of 8th is to be ignored because it may change due to change in software,the 5th sub can also change with a change in softwareSo,the cuspal sublord as

the basis of investment becomes doubtful. regards sujatasujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji, Thanks a lot for the reply. Regards sujatasunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, bhukti lord sat is in sub of jup.there are no star in jup,so it signi.3 but not 8 because mars is in 8th bhava,then on 4 step jup in star of mer.signi 10 3-4 step are giving combined results,not separately jup though is cuspal lord of 2-8 is not taken into acount in 4 step theory. i am not considering cuspal

sublord theory because cuspalsub are not at all certain,they may change as per maths used by SW -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji, At step 3,sat, the bhukti lord, is signifying jup who is on the sub of 6 8.Since there are no planets in jup stars,jup becomes a strong of 2 8.Had there been planets in jup star I would not have asked the question.Won't sat first give the results step 3 and then of step 4? Regards sujatasunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, i think you are mixing cuspal sublord

theory with 4 step theory, as per horaray,5th sub and dasa is rahu signi.6-10-11 houses ,good position bhukti of sat signi.3-10-11 houses also good you can think for buying this mf -sunil gondhalekar sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sunilji, The date was25-6-07 ragards sujata sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear sujata, can you specify the date of calculation,so i can check and reply -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote: Dear Sunilji,Raichurji,Lajmiji, I was checking the benefits of reliance diversified power sector which has given a return of 90% in the last one year.As per horary no. 105 judged at chandigarh at 3-39pm,The 5th sub is rahu in6,in its own star and sub of ven signifing 2 11. what is worrying me is thatJup is sub of 2 8,with no planets in its stars.So it becomes a strong significator of 2 8.Its in the star of mer in 10 and sub of ketu in 12,placed in the star of ven in 11,signifying 2 10.Ven is signifying 12th to itself Mars is sub of 11 and placed in 8.No planets in mars star. Its in the star of ketu in 12 and sub of rahu in 6. Is jup a benific and mars a benefic?Jup is signifying 12 on 3rd step You are all stalwarts of astrology.Your guidance is

very valuable Regards Sujata Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending! Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php Send free SMS to your Friends

on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.