IndiaDivine.org

lat/long of Tiruvuru,AP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Can any one help furnishing Lat and Long of TIRUVURU (village/small

town) Tiruvuru Mandal,Krishna Dist,A.P.

Tiruvuru is a few KM away from Vijayawada.

In a Telugu book which gives lat/long of some places in AP,Under

Krishnqa dist,10 places including Vijayawada are given.

For Tiruvuru,lat/long are given as 17 N 06 and 78 E 36.

It is observed that for all the remaining places,the range is 16N00 to

16N53 and 80E04 to 81 E 09

So I doubt the long of Tiruvuru given as 78E36

So I am seeking your help,since my wife is born there when her father

stayed there when transfered from Visakhapatnam

V.Krishnamurti

Guest guest

Dear Krishnamurti garu,

I have verified from Google earth and are as below:

Tiruvuru:

17 N 06 and 80 E 37

In fact Tiruvuru is almost same longitude as Vijayawada and exactly north of Vijayawada and that is why the Latiude.

Hope this helps

Bhanu Pinnamaneni (from Nuzvid)

On 6/26/07, kvangapandu <kvangapandu wrote:

Dear Members,Can any one help furnishing Lat and Long of TIRUVURU (village/small town) Tiruvuru Mandal,Krishna Dist,A.P.Tiruvuru is a few KM away from Vijayawada.In a Telugu book which gives lat/long of some places in AP,Under Krishnqa dist,10 places including Vijayawada are given.For Tiruvuru,lat/long are given as 17 N 06 and 78 E 36.It is observed that for all the remaining places,the range is 16N00 to 16N53 and 80E04 to 81 E 09

So I doubt the long of Tiruvuru given as 78E36So I am seeking your help,since my wife is born there when her father stayed there when transfered from VisakhapatnamV.Krishnamurti

Guest guest

Dear Mr Krishnamurti, There should be no doubt if Suredu, Albaka and Mangapet are in the neighbourhood of Tiruvuru. The Latitude of Krishna District goes beyond 16n53. Good luck and all the best. Hasmukhrai J Mehta.kvangapandu <kvangapandu wrote: Dear Members,Can any one help furnishing Lat and Long of TIRUVURU (village/small town) Tiruvuru Mandal,Krishna Dist,A.P.Tiruvuru is a few KM away from

Vijayawada.In a Telugu book which gives lat/long of some places in AP,Under Krishnqa dist,10 places including Vijayawada are given.For Tiruvuru,lat/long are given as 17 N 06 and 78 E 36.It is observed that for all the remaining places,the range is 16N00 to 16N53 and 80E04 to 81 E 09So I doubt the long of Tiruvuru given as 78E36So I am seeking your help,since my wife is born there when her father stayed there when transfered from VisakhapatnamV.KrishnamurtiHasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Guest guest

Dear Krishnamurthy ji

The correct long and lat of Tiruvuru is 17.06N, 80.38 E

BG Sankar.

Dear Members,Can any one help furnishing Lat and Long of TIRUVURU (village/small town) Tiruvuru Mandal,Krishna Dist,A.P.Tiruvuru is a few KM away from Vijayawada.In a Telugu book which gives lat/long of some places in AP,Under Krishnqa dist,10 places including Vijayawada are given.For Tiruvuru,lat/long are given as 17 N 06 and 78 E 36.It is observed that for all the remaining places,the range is 16N00 to 16N53 and 80E04 to 81 E 09So I doubt the long of Tiruvuru given as 78E36So I am seeking your help,since my wife is born there when her father stayed there when transfered from VisakhapatnamV.Krishnamurti

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Krishnamurti Since the place is closer to Vijayawada, Lat and long of Vijayawada should hold good. Regards MK ViswanathHasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote: Dear Mr Krishnamurti, There should be no doubt if Suredu, Albaka and Mangapet are in the neighbourhood of Tiruvuru. The Latitude of Krishna District goes beyond 16n53. Good luck and all the best. Hasmukhrai J Mehta.kvangapandu <kvangapandu > wrote: Dear Members,Can any one help furnishing Lat and Long of TIRUVURU (village/small town) Tiruvuru Mandal,Krishna Dist,A.P.Tiruvuru is a few KM away from Vijayawada.In a Telugu book which gives lat/long of some places in AP,Under Krishnqa dist,10 places including Vijayawada are given.For Tiruvuru,lat/long are given as 17 N 06 and 78 E 36.It is observed that for all the remaining places,the range is 16N00 to 16N53 and 80E04 to 81 E 09So I doubt the long of Tiruvuru given as 78E36So I am seeking your help,since my wife is born there when her father stayed there when transfered from VisakhapatnamV.KrishnamurtiHasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

I verified from World Atlas CD. The lat is 17-7 n long 80-37 e. R\The place is 66.4 KM from Vijayawada, exactly due north, and 51.9 km from Khammamm(17N15,80 e9). Hope this helps Astro Paris <bhanuparis wrote: Dear Krishnamurti garu, I have verified from Google earth and are as below: Tiruvuru: 17 N 06 and 80 E 37 In fact Tiruvuru is almost same longitude

as Vijayawada and exactly north of Vijayawada and that is why the Latiude. Hope this helps Bhanu Pinnamaneni (from Nuzvid) On 6/26/07, kvangapandu <kvangapandu > wrote: Dear Members,Can any one help furnishing Lat and Long of TIRUVURU (village/small town) Tiruvuru Mandal,Krishna Dist,A.P.Tiruvuru is a few KM away from Vijayawada.In a Telugu book which gives lat/long of some places in AP,Under Krishnqa dist,10 places including Vijayawada are given.For Tiruvuru,lat/long are given as 17 N 06 and 78 E 36.It is observed that for all the remaining places,the range is 16N00 to 16N53 and 80E04 to 81 E 09 So I

doubt the long of Tiruvuru given as 78E36So I am seeking your help,since my wife is born there when her father stayed there when transfered from VisakhapatnamV.Krishnamurti Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.