IndiaDivine.org

Votes by each candidate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir It is written clearly on the walls that Mrs. Patil will be the next President. Can please tell the audience the votes garneres by each candidate. Take a clue from me, The ratio of votes of Mrs. patil and Mr. Bhairon Singh will be 0.57:0.43 or Mrs. Patil will get 1.32 times more votes than Mr. Bhairon Singh. Or You divide the votes off the electoral college, Mrs. Patil is going to get approx. 6.25 lakh votes while Mr. Bhairon Singh will get 4.73 Lakh votes approx. With regards Acharya Padmakshaahardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote: dear rajiv ji, i endorece your analyses. hs nagi ludhianalalkitab <lalkitab > wrote: News President APJ Abdul Kalam is out of the race. Vice-President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat is back as an independent contestant, supported by the NDA, against United Progressive Alliance (UPA) nominee Pratibha Patil. Prediction> Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> Delhi> > wheather he has courage to go for competition

?> 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful competing spirit of the native.> > Will he compete ?> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his nomination. For more details ..log on to http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=9c134d46-d4f7-49bd-bcdc-0990fa7c3545 & ParentID=96c7cdbd-9376-4f62-89c3-4571eccd8857 & & Headline=Kalam+opts+out%3b+it%e2%80%99s+Patil+v+Shekhawat -- In , "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> > Dear members,> > I had been getting anxoius for the last few days to know who will become> next president of India. I chose the following numbers for the following> prospective candidates.> > No.105 Mr Kalam> > No.231 Mrs. Patil> > No.85

Mr.Shekhawat> > I request senior and experienced members to comment on my analysis and> correct me where I am wrong.> > > > Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> Delhi> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> competing spirit of the native.> > Will he compete ?> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since> Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his> nomination.> > > > Mr.Shekhawat No.85 analysis done at 22:32:51 at New Delhi on 22nd June> 2007> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal

sublord is Rahu, in the sign of Saturn .As per Sh.KSK ,> Saturn indicates Mr Shekhawat doesn't have the necessary guts to> compete.> > Will he compete ?> > Lagna is affilicted by Ketu and Rahu.He will not compete.> > Moreover 6th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter in the star of Mercury.Both are> retrograde. That also indicates that he will not even file his> nomination + retrograde star lord mercury indicates the failure to win .> > Mrs.Patil ( No.231 , analysis done at New Delhi on 22nd June 2007 at> 22:31:45 )> > wheather she has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mrs Patil> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> competing spirit of the native.> > Will she compete ?> > Lagna is not affilicted by any malefic,

she will compete.> > will she win ?> > 6th Cuspal sub lord is Rahu, in the star of Rahu...considered direct> planet.> > Rahu is posited in 6th cusp , in the star of Rahu in 6th cusp . Rahu is> in the sign of Saturn. Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th and posited in 11th> cusp.> > Above analysis indicates that Mrs Patil will be next president of India.> > Regards> > Rajeev K Khattar> Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Dear Acharya Padmakshaa,

We are in the K.P. section...you have not given the rationale...Like,for example,in assessing the number of Marks in any exam,there are specific rules with a clear rationale given...

Kindly clarify the rules for arriving at the number ov Votes garnered by each candidate...

With kind regards,

L.Y.Rao.

ASTROGURU <astrobhupesh Sent: Thursday, 28 June, 2007 7:11:28 PM Votes by each candidate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sir

It is written clearly on the walls that Mrs. Patil will be the next President. Can please tell the audience the votes garneres by each candidate.

Take a clue from me, The ratio of votes of Mrs. patil and Mr. Bhairon Singh will be 0.57:0.43 or Mrs. Patil will get 1.32 times more votes than Mr. Bhairon Singh. Or You divide the votes off the electoral college, Mrs. Patil is going to get approx. 6.25 lakh votes while Mr. Bhairon Singh will get 4.73 Lakh votes approx.

With regards

Acharya Padmakshaahardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote:

dear rajiv ji,

i endorece your analyses.

hs nagi

ludhianalalkitab <lalkitab > wrote:

News President APJ Abdul Kalam is out of the race. Vice-President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat is back as an independent contestant, supported by the NDA, against United Progressive Alliance (UPA) nominee Pratibha Patil.

Prediction> Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> Delhi> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful competing spirit of the native.> > Will he compete ?> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his nomination.

For more details ..log on to

http://www.hindusta ntimes.com/ StoryPage/ StoryPage. aspx?id=9c134d46 -d4f7-49bd- bcdc-0990fa7c354 5 & ParentID=96c7cdbd- 9376-4f62- 89c3-4571eccd885 7 & & Headline=Kalam+ opts+out% 3b+it%e2% 80%99s+Patil+ v+Shekhawat

-- In @gro ups.com, "lalkitab" <lalkitab wrote:>> > Dear members,> > I had been getting anxoius for the last few days to know who will become> next president of India. I chose the following numbers for the following> prospective candidates.> > No.105 Mr Kalam> > No.231 Mrs. Patil> > No.85 Mr.Shekhawat> > I request senior and experienced members to comment on my analysis and> correct me where I am wrong.> > > > Mr.KALAM Analysis of No.105 at 22:23:18 on 22nd June 2007 at New> Delhi> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mr Kalam> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates

peaceful> competing spirit of the native.> > Will he compete ?> > 6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury ( retrograde ) in the star of Rahu.Since> Mercury is retrograde till 10th July 2007,He may not be able to file his> nomination.> > > > Mr.Shekhawat No.85 analysis done at 22:32:51 at New Delhi on 22nd June> 2007> > wheather he has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is Rahu, in the sign of Saturn .As per Sh.KSK ,> Saturn indicates Mr Shekhawat doesn't have the necessary guts to> compete.> > Will he compete ?> > Lagna is affilicted by Ketu and Rahu.He will not compete.> > Moreover 6th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter in the star of Mercury.Both are> retrograde. That also indicates that he will not even file his> nomination + retrograde star lord mercury indicates the failure

to win .> > Mrs.Patil ( No.231 , analysis done at New Delhi on 22nd June 2007 at> 22:31:45 )> > wheather she has courage to go for competition ?> > 3rd cuspal sublord is venus .As per Sh.KSK , Venus indicates Mrs Patil> has the necessary guts to compete.Presence of venus indicates peaceful> competing spirit of the native.> > Will she compete ?> > Lagna is not affilicted by any malefic, she will compete.> > will she win ?> > 6th Cuspal sub lord is Rahu, in the star of Rahu...considered direct> planet.> > Rahu is posited in 6th cusp , in the star of Rahu in 6th cusp . Rahu is> in the sign of Saturn. Saturn is lord of 5th and 6th and posited in 11th> cusp.> > Above analysis indicates that Mrs Patil will be next president of India.> > Regards> > Rajeev K

Khattar>

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php