IndiaDivine.org

Permanent settlment abroad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sri Viswanath,

If 12th sub is in moveable sins like Aries

etc, permanent stay abroad, Fixed signs same country, and common

signs, gemini etc, back and forth. This is as per KP reader 3.

If there are malefics in 8th,like Sat, Rahu

Sun etc separtist planets, money will be earned abroad.

Regards,

Satish

, Astrologer_vishy Nair

<astrologervishy_nair wrote:

>

> Dear sirs

>

> KP rule says " 12 cusp sub lord when signifies 3,9,12, native

will go aborad " during d / b / a of significators of 3,9,12.

>

> Does this rule satisfy " permanent residence abroad " too?

>

> Could anyone clarify.

>

> Regards

> Viswanathh

>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir Thanks for your reply. Regards ViswanathhR Satish <rsatish1942 wrote: Dear Sri Viswanath,If 12th sub is in moveable sins like Aries etc, permanent stay abroad, Fixed signs same country, and common signs, gemini etc, back and forth. This is as per KP reader 3.If there are malefics in 8th,like Sat, Rahu Sun etc separtist planets, money will be earned

abroad.Regards,Satish , Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair wrote:>> Dear sirs> > KP rule says " 12 cusp sub lord when signifies 3,9,12, native will go aborad" during d / b / a of significators of 3,9,12.> > Does this rule satisfy "permanent residence abroad" too?> > Could anyone clarify.> > Regards> Viswanathh> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Vishy Nair,

Re; settlement abroad...allow me to submit my views,with due respect to Mr.Satish's input ,in addition...

The Ascendant s/l also needs to be examined as it is the person himself who is moving away from his native country...

i) The s/l of I should also signify houses III,IX & XII,mainly the IXth because :

- If the s.l of I signifies III & XII he may go abroad for business/study/other purposes but may not settle there...

- If the s/l of I,signifies the IXth,along with III & XII,he will stay and settle there in due course of time...

- Though the s/l of XII signifies III,IX & XII,if the s/l of I signifies I,II,IV,VIII or X,he will not move and settle,he will only have a short trip abroad...

ii) And the houses III,IX & XII should ideally be inter-related for an 100% accurate prediction about settlement abroad...

(Ref: K.P. & Astrology Annual,2002,Pp39-41)

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair ; rsatish1942Sent: Wednesday, 4 July, 2007 10:36:12 AMRe: Re: Permanent settlment abroad

Dear Sir

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

ViswanathhR Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

Dear Sri Viswanath,If 12th sub is in moveable sins like Aries etc, permanent stay abroad, Fixed signs same country, and common signs, gemini etc, back and forth. This is as per KP reader 3.If there are malefics in 8th,like Sat, Rahu Sun etc separtist planets, money will be earned abroad.Regards,Satish@gro ups.com, Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_ nair wrote:>> Dear sirs> > KP rule says " 12 cusp sub lord when signifies 3,9,12, native will go aborad" during d / b / a of significators of 3,9,12.> > Does this rule satisfy "permanent residence abroad" too?> > Could anyone clarify.> > Regards> Viswanathh> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Shri Rao Gaaru Thanks for your input. You are really wonderful and do not hesitate to share your knowledge in KP. May God Almight bless upon you. Regards ViswanathhYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Vishy Nair, Re; settlement abroad...allow me to submit my views,with due respect to Mr.Satish's input ,in addition... The Ascendant s/l also needs to be examined as it is the person himself who is moving away from his native country... i) The s/l of I should also signify houses III,IX &

XII,mainly the IXth because : - If the s.l of I signifies III & XII he may go abroad for business/study/other purposes but may not settle there... - If the s/l of I,signifies the IXth,along with III & XII,he will stay and settle there in due course of time... - Though the s/l of XII signifies III,IX & XII,if the s/l of I signifies I,II,IV,VIII or X,he will not move and settle,he will only have a short trip abroad... ii) And the houses III,IX & XII should ideally be inter-related for an 100% accurate prediction about settlement abroad... (Ref: K.P. & Astrology Annual,2002,Pp39-41) With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> ; rsatish1942 Sent: Wednesday, 4 July, 2007 10:36:12 AMRe: Re: Permanent settlment abroad Dear Sir Thanks for your reply. Regards ViswanathhR Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote: Dear Sri Viswanath,If 12th sub is in moveable sins like Aries etc, permanent stay abroad, Fixed signs same country, and common signs, gemini etc, back and forth. This is as per KP reader 3.If there are malefics in 8th,like Sat, Rahu Sun etc separtist planets, money will be earned abroad.Regards,Satish--- In

@gro ups.com, Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_ nair wrote:>> Dear sirs> > KP rule says " 12 cusp sub lord when signifies 3,9,12, native will go aborad" during d / b / a of significators of 3,9,12.> > Does this rule satisfy "permanent residence abroad" too?> > Could anyone clarify.> > Regards> Viswanathh> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

sairamanthe information in the msg is woundeful very useful more particularly unless the lagna sub lord having link with 3 rd away from home(4) and travel long 9th and 12 living completely different enviornment language climate people life style etc etc so many are in the question whether i will come back to my native and settle down with my people (examples shall be more impressive to take to mind: in my case lagna sub lord jupiter also for 7th house in rishbha in lagna in sgtr of mars the star lord of lagna and in sub of raghu the 4th sub lord (raghu in 8th Bhava wise in makara mars in cancer in 2nd bhava wise) so nothing connected to 9 12 or 3i stay in my place born working here itself no travelling around with my family always i even avoid official trips even if forced more important is i stay at 55 years the nearest to the hospital where i am born every day i see that hospital grown up economically other wise well and settled no

inclination togo out the lagna sub lord in fixed sign linked to 1 and 4 by cusps thank y sir for very good information rwegardig settlement abroad sairamanAstrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair wrote: Dear Shri Rao Gaaru Thanks for your input. You are really wonderful and do not hesitate to share your knowledge in KP. May God Almight bless upon you. Regards ViswanathhYogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Vishy Nair, Re; settlement abroad...allow me to submit my views,with due respect to Mr.Satish's input ,in addition... The Ascendant s/l also needs to be examined as it is

the person himself who is moving away from his native country... i) The s/l of I should also signify houses III,IX & XII,mainly the IXth because : - If the s.l of I signifies III & XII he may go abroad for business/study/other purposes but may not settle there... - If the s/l of I,signifies the IXth,along with III & XII,he will stay and settle there in due course of time... - Though the s/l of XII signifies III,IX & XII,if the s/l of I signifies I,II,IV,VIII or X,he will not move and settle,he will only have a short trip abroad... ii) And the houses III,IX & XII should ideally be inter-related for an 100% accurate prediction about settlement abroad... (Ref: K.P. & Astrology Annual,2002,Pp39-41) With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> ; rsatish1942 Sent: Wednesday, 4 July, 2007 10:36:12 AMRe: Re: Permanent settlment abroad Dear Sir Thanks for your reply. Regards ViswanathhR Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote: Dear Sri Viswanath,If 12th sub is in moveable

sins like Aries etc, permanent stay abroad, Fixed signs same country, and common signs, gemini etc, back and forth. This is as per KP reader 3.If there are malefics in 8th,like Sat, Rahu Sun etc separtist planets, money will be earned abroad.Regards,Satish@gro ups.com, Astrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_ nair wrote:>> Dear sirs> > KP rule says " 12 cusp sub lord when signifies 3,9,12, native will go aborad" during d / b / a of significators of 3,9,12.> > Does this rule satisfy "permanent residence abroad" too?> > Could anyone clarify.> > Regards> Viswanathh> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.