IndiaDivine.org

The worst combination to come across...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

As per KSK, Mercury,posited in the constellation of Saturn signifying XII,and in the sub of Rahu/Kethu connected with Merc posited in IV,is the worst combination...which produces a cheat,who never follows any law,and is the most unreliable/untrustworthy and dishonest person...

A criminal,on the other hand will have the lord or s/l of the IVth posited in the star of a malefic signifying the XIIth...

In general,during the transit of Neptune over Natal Ascendant,one can expect to be subjected to deception/cheating...etc.

(Ref; K.P. & Astrology,1996 Annual,Pp 166-173).

Have you come across any such horoscope/s ? If so,could you provide me with a couple of such charts with a brief history or his/her notorious accomplishments ? Are there other such combinations too ?

I shall remain ever grateful to you all..

Also, if the s/l of XI, is Saturn and the s/l of the VIth signifies II & XI...the person accepts bribes or is a "bribe-taker"...whereas, in the case of a a "bribe-giver", the s/l of the XIIth will be Sat,or a planet posited in Saturn's star,while Saturn is in the Vth or XIIth of the native...

I came across this article,quite accidentally while browsing through some old issues of K.P. & Astrology...on this rainy day...

These days,the above combinations could probably be seen very often, as taking and giving bribes is a very common practise...indeed.

I welcome your views on these observations by our Late Guruji the revered KSK...

With highest regards to ALL,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

sairamanreg bribes i have obsrved that 5th unerned 8th illegal 12th secret if they re liked to 2nd house unearned unlawful secret income is received by the individualthose are days gone and even in privates to get things done we are obliged to give bribe the beauty and painful part of it is that the individual who takwe bribes as well go to all temples and deposit in hundies quite surprising as 8th operate how can they have 9th house signification temples religious beliefs etcas i understand theyfell such illegal money to be spent onlysome people are caught for small petty sums most crocrodiles are caught freemay be lagna not connected to 8 and 12 and raghu in such cases only the 2nd money is connec ted to 5 8 12 as bhavasin res[pect of karaghas it depends on the nature of sources where they work and whatsituation they work even sometimes jupiter itself if connected to 8 12 leads to

such things not to condemn malefics as bad even if benefits if connected to bad house leads to troubleall more 8th illegal with tension and 12th secret as bhavas to be lin ked to 2nd houseif 5 8 12 linked to 2 we give if 2 linked to 5 8 12 we give to others thank y sir for crezting an interesting topic of modern dayYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Sirs,

As per KSK, Mercury,posited in the constellation of Saturn signifying XII,and in the sub of Rahu/Kethu connected with Merc posited in IV,is the worst combination...which produces a cheat,who never follows any law,and is the most unreliable/untrustworthy and dishonest person... A criminal,on the other hand will have the lord or s/l of the IVth posited in the star of a malefic signifying the XIIth... In general,during the transit of Neptune over Natal Ascendant,one can expect to be subjected to deception/cheating...etc.

(Ref; K.P. & Astrology,1996 Annual,Pp 166-173). Have you come across any such horoscope/s ? If so,could you provide me with a couple of such charts with a brief history or his/her notorious accomplishments ? Are there other such combinations too ? I shall remain ever grateful to you all.. Also, if the s/l of XI, is Saturn and the s/l of the VIth signifies II & XI...the person accepts bribes or is a "bribe-taker"...whereas, in the case of a a "bribe-giver", the s/l of the XIIth will be Sat,or a planet

posited in Saturn's star,while Saturn is in the Vth or XIIth of the native... I came across this article,quite accidentally while browsing through some old issues of K.P. & Astrology...on this rainy day... These days,the above combinations could probably be seen very often, as taking and giving bribes is a very common practise...indeed. I welcome your views on these observations by our Late Guruji the revered KSK... With highest regards to ALL, L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK ! Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Guest guest

Dear Sairam,

Thank you for your useful input...

With kind regards,

L.Y.Rao

sairam nat <sairaman53 Sent: Thursday, 5 July, 2007 9:28:03 PMRe: The worst combination to come across...

sairamanreg bribes i have obsrved that 5th unerned 8th illegal 12th secret if they re liked to 2nd house unearned unlawful secret income is received by the individualthose are days gone and even in privates to get things done we are obliged to give bribe the beauty and painful part of it is that the individual who takwe bribes as well go to all temples and deposit in hundies quite surprising as 8th operate how can they have 9th house signification temples religious beliefs etcas i understand theyfell such illegal money to be spent onlysome people are caught for small petty sums most crocrodiles are caught freemay be lagna not connected to 8 and 12 and raghu in such cases only the 2nd money is connec ted to 5 8 12 as bhavasin res[pect of karaghas it depends on the nature of sources where they work and whatsituation they work even sometimes jupiter itself if connected to 8 12 leads to

such things not to condemn malefics as bad even if benefits if connected to bad house leads to troubleall more 8th illegal with tension and 12th secret as bhavas to be lin ked to 2nd houseif 5 8 12 linked to 2 we give if 2 linked to 5 8 12 we give to others thank y sir for crezting an interesting topic of modern dayYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

As per KSK, Mercury,posited in the constellation of Saturn signifying XII,and in the sub of Rahu/Kethu connected with Merc posited in IV,is the worst combination. ..which produces a cheat,who never follows any law,and is the most unreliable/untrustw orthy and dishonest person...

A criminal,on the other hand will have the lord or s/l of the IVth posited in the star of a malefic signifying the XIIth...

In general,during the transit of Neptune over Natal Ascendant,one can expect to be subjected to deception/cheating. ..etc.

(Ref; K.P. & Astrology,1996 Annual,Pp 166-173).

Have you come across any such horoscope/s ? If so,could you provide me with a couple of such charts with a brief history or his/her notorious accomplishments ? Are there other such combinations too ?

I shall remain ever grateful to you all..

Also, if the s/l of XI, is Saturn and the s/l of the VIth signifies II & XI...the person accepts bribes or is a "bribe-taker"...whereas, in the case of a a "bribe-giver" , the s/l of the XIIth will be Sat,or a planet posited in Saturn's star,while Saturn is in the Vth or XIIth of the native...

I came across this article,quite accidentally while browsing through some old issues of K.P. & Astrology... on this rainy day...

These days,the above combinations could probably be seen very often, as taking and giving bribes is a very common practise...indeed.

I welcome your views on these observations by our Late Guruji the revered KSK...

With highest regards to ALL,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php