IndiaDivine.org

transits & DBA for arriving at the exact marriage date ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear madam I am enclosing herewith a winword file giving my analysis about actual date of marriage, which when co-related to :-- a) D / B/ A b) Transit of DBA planets c) Position of Jup, Sun and Moon. However, I would like to say that I am a student of KP, and suggestions or modifications are welcome. Regards Viswanathh sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear Vishy, iys a wonderful teqnique.I checked my daughters prospects of getting a job in 09 The answer appears to be positive.Long live KP Regards sujataAstrologer_vishy Nair <astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hello ! a) Jupiter signifies year (Jup stays one year in one sign) b) Jupiter should transit in any of the significators of d / b /a lords stars. This will give year of marriage. c) Sun signifies month (sun stays one month in one sign) d) Sun should transit in any of the significators of d/b/a lords stars. This gives month of marriage. e) Moon signifies date.(moon

stays one day in on star) f) Moon should transit in any of the significators of d/b/a lord sstars. this gives date of marriage. G) THE SIGNIFICATORS OF 2,7,11 HOUSES SHOULD TRAVEL OR CROSS TRAVEL IN THE STARS OF SIGNIFICATORS OF 2,7,11. The best way to test the rule is to take some one's correct birth chart (with rectified time) and the date of marriage. Take the d/b/a/ at the time of marriage and the transit at the time of marriage, including the ascendant. Best of luck. God is great. Prof. KSK was a prophet. Regards Viswanathh rohini <rohini_in > wrote: hello,While making calculations regarding

marriage of a person,after finding out the sookshma dasa, what planetary transits should one look for to arrive at the exact marriage date as per K.P.?Please advise. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Mr. Satish ji Pls find below the text. Astraura's Horoscope. System Krishnamurthy Sun Rise/Set Upper Ray 6-15-33 | 6-33-33 Ayanamsa: 23° 13' 09" Sun Rise/Set Lower Ray 6-18-59 | 6-30-08 Place

Ernakulam Lagna Thula Chitra 3 Date 02-09-1961 Saturday Birth Rasi (Moon Sign) Vrisha Time 09-16-00 am IST Birth Star (Nakshatra) Rohini 3 Longitude 76-17-00 East Lunar Half (Paksha) Krishna Paksha Latitude 09-58-00 North Lunar Day (Thithi) Apara Ashthami 23 Zone IST 5.5 Yoga Harshanam Settings Universal Time Karana Koulavam Sid.Time 7° 35' 22" Dasa at DOB / DOQ Moon Latitude Geographic Dasa Balance 3 Y:7 M:16 D Cusp Sys Placidus Bhukti at DOB / DOQ Mercury Bhukti Balance 00 Y:10 M:18 D Current Date 6/18/2007 Current Dasa running Sat-Sat-Ven Sat Dasa upto: 17-Apr-2025 Sat Bhukti upto: 20-Apr-2009 Ven Antara upto: 15-Nov-2007 VI 00-23 Ju-Mo VII 00-45 Ke-Ke VIII 00-43 Su-Ra Mo 18-30 Mo-Me IX 29-47 Ma-Sa X 28-50 Ju-Su Ke 03-11 Ma-Ve Fo 03-02 Ju-Ra Ve 10-59 Sa-Su XI 29-06 Me-Sa V

29-06 Ma-Sa Ju® 04-50 Su-Sa Sa® 00-32 Su-Ra Ra

03-11 Ke-Su Su 16-12 Ve-Su IV 28-50 Su-Ma III 29-47 Me-Sa II 00-43 Ju-Ma Ne 15-49 Ra-Ve I 00-45 Ma-Me XII 00-32 Su-Ra Me 02-18 Su-Ju Ma 17-07 Mo-Sa Cusp Longitude Star KP Pointer Body Longitude Star KP Pointer I 00° Li 45' Chitra Ve-Ma-Me-Su Sun 16°Le 12' P Phalg Su-Ven-Su-Ve II 00° Sc 43' Vishakha Ma-Jup-Ma-Ra Merc 02°Vi 18' U Phal Me-Su-Ju-Ve III 29° Sc 47' Jyeshta Ma-Me-Sa-Ju Ven 10°Cn 59' Pushya Mo-Sa-Su-Ve IV 28° Sa 50' Utrashad Ju-Su-Mar-Me Mon 18°Ta 30'

Rohini Ve-Mo-Me-Su V 29° Cp 06' Dhanisht Sa-Ma-Sa-Mo Mar 17° Vi 07' Hastha Me-Mo-Sa-Ma VI 00° Pi 23' P Bhadra Ju-Ju-Mo-Ve Ju ® 04° Cp 50' U ashad Sa-Su-Sa-Ju VII 00° Ar 45' Aswini Ma-Ke-Ke-Me Sa ® 00° Cp 32' U Asha Sa-Su-Ra-Ve VIII 00° Ta 43' Krittika Ve-Su-Ra-Ve Ura 03° Le 47'

Makha Su-Ke-Mo-Ma IX 29° Ta 47' Mrigasira Ve-Ma-Sat-Ju Nep 15° Li 49'

Swati Ve-Ra-Ve-Mo X 28° Ge 50' Punarvas Me-Ju-Su-Mo Plu 14° Le 41 P Phalg Su-Ve-Ve-Ju XI 29° Cn 06' Aslesha Mo-Me-Sa-Mo Rah 03° Le 11' Makha Su-Ke-Su-Ra XII 00° Vi 23' U Phalgu Me-Su-Ra-Ke Ket 03° Aq 11' Dhani Sa-Ma-Ve-Mo For 03° Cn 02' Punarvas Mo-Ju-Ra-Su Lag 00° Li 45' Chitra Ve-Ma-Me-Su SUB: MARRIAGE – DBA, TRANSIT, JUPITER, SUN, AND MOON, SIGNIFICATIONS OF 2,7,11 Significations Sign 2 7 11 CSL Ma Ke Sa PCO -- -- Ju Me Sa OCC -- -- Ra Su PCBL Ke Ke Mo Ma BL Ma Ma Mo CSL =Cusp sub lord, PCO =Planet in the constellation of occupant., OCC=Occupant PCBL=Planet in the constellation of occupant, BL = Bhava lord. MARRIAGE –08TH APRIL 1988 WHETHER MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT. If 7th CSL signifies 2,7,11 marriage will take place. 7th cusp sub lord is Ket. Ketu signifies 2 and 7. Ketu is in Mars star, and Mars signify 2,7, and 11th Rahu is in 11th house in Ketu star and signify 11th. Since Ketu / Mars signifies 2,7, and 11, marriage is promised. D / B / A Marriage will take place during the D / B/ A of significators of 2,7,11 houses. Marriage took place in Rah VMD, Moon Bhukti, Jupiter Antara, Venus sookshma on 11th April 1988. As per the chart of significations above, Rahu, Moon, Jupiter are significators of 11th house while Venus is in the star of Saturn. Saturn is significator of 11th house. TRANSIT. Marriage will take place during D / B / A of significators of 2,7,11 houses, and when transitory positions of planets agree. Planet Longitude Star Star lord Houses Star lord signifies:-- Lag 24 Ta 54 Mrig Mar 2 7 11 Sun 27 Pi 49 Reva Mer 11 Mon 15 Cp 58 Srav Moon 11 Mar 09 Cp 11 USha Sun 11 Mer 17 Pi 53 Reva Mer 11 Jup 13 Ar 49 Bhar Ven Ven 13 Ta 23 Rohi Moon 11 Sat® 08 Sg 51 Mool Ket 2 7 Rah 28 Aq 06 PBha Jup 11 Ket 28 Le 06 UPha Sun 11 Note:Venus, though does not signify 2,7, or 11, in natal chart, Venus is placed in Saturn star Pushya and Saturn signify 11th house. JUPITER SIGNIFIES YEAR OF

EVENT. Jupiter was placed in Venus Star Bharani. Venus is not signifying 11th house, but is placed in Saturn star pushya, and Saturn is signifying 11th house. SUN SIGNIFIES MONTH OF EVENT Sun was placed in Mercury star Revati, and Mercury signifies 11th house. MOON SIGNIFIES DATE OF EVENT. Moon was placed in own star

shravana and Moon signifies 11th house. The day was a Monday on 11th April 1988 ruled by Moon, who is the significator of 11th house. R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote: Daer Sri Viswananth,If you kindly upload in 'Files' it would be appreciated. donot permit attachments.Regards,Satish-- In , Astrologer_vishy

Nairwrote:>> Dear madam>> I am enclosing herewith a winword file giving my analysis aboutactual date of marriage, which when co-related to :-->> a) D / B/ A> b) Transit of DBA planets> c) Position of Jup, Sun and Moon.>> However, I would like to say that I am a student of KP, andsuggestions or modifications are welcome.>> Regards> Viswanathh>> sujata das wrote:> Dear Vishy,> iys a wonderful teqnique.I checked my daughters prospects ofgetting a job in 09> The answer appears to be positive.Long live KP> Regards> sujata>> Astrologer_vishy Nair wrote:> Hello !>> a) Jupiter signifies year (Jup stays one year in one sign)>> b) Jupiter should transit in any of the significators of d / b /alords stars. This

will give year of marriage.>> c) Sun signifies month (sun stays one month in one sign)>> d) Sun should transit in any of the significators of d/b/a lordsstars. This gives month of marriage.>> e) Moon signifies date.(moon stays one day in on star)>> f) Moon should transit in any of the significators of d/b/a lordsstars. this gives date of marriage.>> G) THE SIGNIFICATORS OF 2,7,11 HOUSES SHOULD TRAVEL OR CROSSTRAVEL IN THE STARS OF SIGNIFICATORS OF 2,7,11.>> The best way to test the rule is to take some one's correct birthchart (with rectified time) and the date of marriage. Take thed/b/a/ at the time of marriage and the transit at the time ofmarriage, including the ascendant.>> Best of luck. God is great. Prof. KSK was a prophet.>> Regards> Viswanathh>> rohini wrote:> hello,> While making

calculations regarding marriage of a person,after> finding out the sookshma dasa, what planetary transits should onelook> for to arrive at the exact marriage date as per K.P.?> Please advise.>>>>>> > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>>>>>> > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>>>>>> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php