IndiaDivine.org

when will the tenant vacate?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,I judged horary no. 104 on 13-7-07 at 12-51pm at chandigarh to see when my tenant would vacate the house.I have engaged a lawyer to institute a case.mar the sub of horary no is also the lagna star-lordof RPs so.the answer is positive.As we all know courts take years to decide.The dasa is of ra-sat-ven. Ra is in 6 in its own star,ven sub,l/o 3 10 (both houses occupied) in 12 in ketu star in 12.Sat is in 11 l/o 6 7,No planets in sat stars.Its in mer star(2 10), sat sub,jup sub sub in 3 l/o 5 8.Ven is in ke star in 12 and mars sub in 8.Since mars is sub lord of 1 and placed in 8,I was wondering if help from police would be a good idea. Mars is in ven star in 12, ra sub in 6.May be the police could persuade him to vacate the premises But, then, I may have to forego the rent not paid by him.On the other hand,through the court I would get the market rent, since he was an unautherised tenantWhat would you learned astrologers

suggest?regardssujata Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

Guest guest

Dear Sujata Using 4 step method, and 104 as the Horary Number, I get an answer that the tenet will pay enhanced rent, and not vacate.sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear friends,I judged horary no. 104 on 13-7-07 at 12-51pm at chandigarh to see when my tenant would vacate the house.I have engaged a lawyer to institute a case.mar the sub of horary no is also the lagna star-lordof RPs so.the answer is positive.As we all know courts take years to decide.The dasa is of

ra-sat-ven. Ra is in 6 in its own star,ven sub,l/o 3 10 (both houses occupied) in 12 in ketu star in 12.Sat is in 11 l/o 6 7,No planets in sat stars.Its in mer star(2 10), sat sub,jup sub sub in 3 l/o 5 8.Ven is in ke star in 12 and mars sub in 8.Since mars is sub lord of 1 and placed in 8,I was wondering if help from police would be a good idea. Mars is in ven star in 12, ra sub in 6.May be the police could persuade him to vacate the premises But, then, I may have to forego the rent not paid by him.On the other hand,through the court I would get the market rent, since he was an unautherised tenantWhat would you learned astrologers suggest?regardssujata Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Once upon a time there was 1

GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Dear Sujata,

After you had sent me a mail saying that your problem had been solved...for curiosity,I took a horary number and cast a chart...and the IIIrd csl,was found to be Mars connected with Saturn...

You have helped vindicate K.P. !

K.P. reveals the TRUTH...ALWAYS...! !

May God help you...in the times of your trouble...

Allow me to advise you to buy a copy of the revealing book..."Born to Win"...a very famous book on Transactional analysis...surely it will help you immensely...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

sujata das <sujatadash1 Cc: inder_jit_sahniSent: Friday, 13 July, 2007 5:30:35 PM when will the tenant vacate?

Dear friends,I judged horary no. 104 on 13-7-07 at 12-51pm at chandigarh to see when my tenant would vacate the house.I have engaged a lawyer to institute a case.mar the sub of horary no is also the lagna star-lordof RPs so.the answer is positive.As we all know courts take years to decide.The dasa is of ra-sat-ven. Ra is in 6 in its own star,ven sub,l/o 3 10 (both houses occupied) in 12 in ketu star in 12.Sat is in 11 l/o 6 7,No planets in sat stars.Its in mer star(2 10), sat sub,jup sub sub in 3 l/o 5 8.Ven is in ke star in 12 and mars sub in 8.Since mars is sub lord of 1 and placed in 8,I was wondering if help from police would be a good idea. Mars is in ven star in 12, ra sub in 6.May be the police could persuade him to vacate the premises But, then, I may have to forego the rent not paid by him.On the other hand,through the court I would get the market rent, since he was an unautherised tenantWhat would you learned astrologers

suggest?regardssujata

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Hi, I want to know the author of the book " born to win " on transactional analysisThnxDr SheetalOn 7/14/07, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <

lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Sujata,

After you had sent me a mail saying that your problem had been solved...for curiosity,I took a horary number and cast a chart...and the IIIrd csl,was found to be Mars connected with Saturn...

K.P. reveals the TRUTH...ALWAYS...! !

Allow me to advise you to buy a copy of the revealing book... " Born to Win " ...a very famous book on Transactional analysis...surely it will help you immensely...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

sujata das <sujatadash1@

.co.in> Cc: inder_jit_sahni@

.co.inFriday, 13 July, 2007 5:30:35 PM when will the tenant vacate?

Dear friends,I judged horary no. 104 on 13-7-07 at 12-51pm at chandigarh to see when my tenant would vacate the house.I have engaged a lawyer to institute a case.mar the sub of horary no is also the lagna star-lordof RPs so.the answer is positive.As we all know courts take years to decide.The dasa is of ra-sat-ven. Ra is in 6 in its own star,ven sub,l/o 3 10 (both houses occupied) in 12 in ketu star in 12.Sat is in 11 l/o 6 7,No planets in sat stars.Its in mer star(2 10), sat sub,jup sub sub in 3 l/o 5 8.Ven is in ke star in 12 and mars sub in 8.Since mars is sub lord of 1 and placed in 8,I was wondering if help from police would be a good idea. Mars is in ven star in 12, ra sub in 6.May be the police could persuade him to vacate the premises But, then, I may have to forego the rent not paid by him.On the other hand,through the court I would get the market rent, since he was an unautherised tenant

What would you learned astrologers

suggest?regardssujata

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox.

Click here for happy ending.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.

Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Dear Sheetal,

There are two female authors,Jenifer Sturgess is one and the other is a surname ending in ...Jungewald...both students of Eric Berne...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Ratnamala Srivastava <ratnamalag Sent: Sunday, 15 July, 2007 3:10:00 PMRe: when will the tenant vacate?

Hi, I want to know the author of the book "born to win" on transactional analysisThnxDr Sheetal

On 7/14/07, Yogesh Rao Lajmi < lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Sujata,

K.P. reveals the TRUTH...ALWAYS. ..! !

Allow me to advise you to buy a copy of the revealing book..."Born to Win"...a very famous book on Transactional analysis...surely it will help you immensely...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co.in> Cc: inder_jit_sahni@ .co.inFriday, 13 July, 2007 5:30:35 PM when will the tenant vacate?

Dear friends,I judged horary no. 104 on 13-7-07 at 12-51pm at chandigarh to see when my tenant would vacate the house.I have engaged a lawyer to institute a case.mar the sub of horary no is also the lagna star-lordof RPs so.the answer is positive.As we all know courts take years to decide.The dasa is of ra-sat-ven. Ra is in 6 in its own star,ven sub,l/o 3 10 (both houses occupied) in 12 in ketu star in 12.Sat is in 11 l/o 6 7,No planets in sat stars.Its in mer star(2 10), sat sub,jup sub sub in 3 l/o 5 8.Ven is in ke star in 12 and mars sub in 8.Since mars is sub lord of 1 and placed in 8,I was wondering if help from police would be a good idea. Mars is in ven star in 12, ra sub in 6.May be the police could persuade him to vacate the premises But, then, I may have to forego the rent not paid by him.On the other hand,through the court I would get the market rent, since he was an unautherised tenant What would you learned astrologers

suggest?regardssujata

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

dear Raichurji Thanks for the reply. This tenant is not in a position to pay enhanced rent.He is already in arears.I will not agree to his staying on.Pl. advise on when will he vacate and court's decision, in how many years. Regards sujataRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Sujata Using 4 step method, and 104 as the Horary Number, I get an answer that

the tenet will pay enhanced rent, and not vacate.sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear friends,I judged horary no. 104 on 13-7-07 at 12-51pm at chandigarh to see when my tenant would vacate the house.I have engaged a lawyer to institute a case.mar the sub of horary no is also the lagna star-lordof RPs so.the answer is positive.As we all know courts take years to decide.The dasa is of ra-sat-ven. Ra is in 6 in its own star,ven sub,l/o 3 10 (both houses occupied) in 12 in ketu star in 12.Sat is in 11 l/o 6 7,No planets in sat stars.Its in mer star(2 10), sat sub,jup sub sub in 3 l/o 5 8.Ven is in ke star in 12 and mars sub in 8.Since mars is sub lord of 1 and placed in 8,I was wondering if help from police would be a good idea. Mars is in ven star in 12, ra sub in 6.May be

the police could persuade him to vacate the premises But, then, I may have to forego the rent not paid by him.On the other hand,through the court I would get the market rent, since he was an unautherised tenantWhat would you learned astrologers suggest?regardssujata Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Sujata No one can predict the decision of the Indian Courts. Sorry, I cannot reply your question. Try L.Y.Rao good lucksujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: dear Raichurji Thanks for the reply. This tenant is not in a position to pay enhanced rent.He is already in arears.I will not agree to his staying on.Pl. advise on when will he vacate and court's decision, in how many years. Regards sujataRaichur-a-r

<raichurar > wrote: Dear Sujata Using 4 step method, and 104 as the Horary Number, I get an answer that the tenet will pay enhanced rent, and not vacate.sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear friends,I judged horary no. 104 on 13-7-07 at 12-51pm at chandigarh to see when my tenant would vacate the house.I have engaged a lawyer to institute a case.mar the sub of horary no is also the lagna star-lordof RPs so.the answer is positive.As we all know courts take years to decide.The dasa is of ra-sat-ven. Ra is in 6 in its own star,ven sub,l/o 3 10 (both houses occupied) in 12 in ketu star in 12.Sat is in 11 l/o 6 7,No

planets in sat stars.Its in mer star(2 10), sat sub,jup sub sub in 3 l/o 5 8.Ven is in ke star in 12 and mars sub in 8.Since mars is sub lord of 1 and placed in 8,I was wondering if help from police would be a good idea. Mars is in ven star in 12, ra sub in 6.May be the police could persuade him to vacate the premises But, then, I may have to forego the rent not paid by him.On the other hand,through the court I would get the market rent, since he was an unautherised tenantWhat would you learned astrologers suggest?regardssujata Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.