IndiaDivine.org

Will I get married to the person I have in Mind ? - why sent two number

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Reena,

You have addressed Sri Raichur ji and Sri Ajay ji so hope my views are uncalled for, but may be in order,so this post.

As per omens, happening in seeking number from Book,indicates you were in two minds.

You should worship your ista or god you believe in , rephrase your question, and write your question along with Number that comes to your mind between 1-249.

Hope experts will come forward to help you.

With best wishes.

---------------old message---------------

Dear friends,

Reena had done what she was asked to do.Only thing missing is stating the question with the number.

See parapharising ,

It is better to try a Horary Chart. Take a Book. Pray to God to help you. Think of the question "Will I marry Prashant ?". Open the book, and read the Right hand page No. Send it to us and you will get the answer to your question.

So did she,that was perhaps First number.

Put the question "Will I get married to the person I have in Mind ?". The Horary No. is .... It could be second Number.

I think Reena is not a KP student.The instruction given to her were right but repetetion blurred the clarity and she did not wrote the question relating the number she got?.

More can be clarified by Renna ji.

In such a situation There is scope for reconsideration.

OM TAT SAT

-

reena

; leojay5 ; raichurar

Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:33 PM

"Will I get married to the person I have in Mind ?" - why sent two number

Dear Ajay Ji, Raichurar Ji,

Pranaam!!

With due respect to KP system I would like to state that it was not meant to disrespect or distrust the same by sending two number..

I picked up the first book, however it had a very thick page in between the pages so when I opened the book automatically the page next to the thicker one got opened.. as I realized that it is not natural so I opened another book..

& was confused whether to send the first with the thick page in between or the second without it, hence send both of it.

My sincere apologies for the same..

Best Regards,

Reena

Ajay Pandav <leojay5 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Respected Sir,I too confused to see the two numbers given by Reenafrom two books for her question of marriage with aparticular boy, which is totally negative answer toher question in principles of KP system I feel.In my reading, I find that when we ask the quarent togive a number between 1 to 249 for ur specific onequestion, and even after giving clear understandingabout the number, and quarent gives us a number like251, then it has been well settled principle to giveanswer to quarent's question as NO AND ONLY NO.So my submission in this case is also that she willnot marry with the boy of her choice.With regardsAjay Pandav9422202500--- Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:> Dear Reena> I do not understand why you used 2 books ? This> shows you have no faith in the Horary Method, or the> KP astrologer. So Dear Miss, I will not answer your> querry. Sorry> Good Luck> > > reena <jivani_reena > wrote:> Dear All,> > Sadar Pranam> > "Will I get married to the person I have in Mind> ?". > > The Horary No. is > 1st book - 133 > 2nd book - 39> > Please Guide> > Best Regards,> Reena Jivani> > > Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:> Dear Reena> I could not make out from the Natal Charts,> whether you will get married to Prashant. > The KP rulings are not fully satisfied.> It is better to try a Horary Chart. Take a Book.> Pray to God to help you. Think of the question "Will> I marry Prashant ?". Open the book, and read the> Right hand page No. Send it to us and you will get> the answer to your question. Put the question "Will> I get married to the person I have in Mind ?". The> Horary No. is .... > > reena <jivani_reena > wrote:> Dear All,> > Sadar Pranam from Reena...> > I am a regular reader of this site, as I have> interest in astrology..> > I have got engaged to a person in April, pls find> the details of both of us below > > Details :> > Person to whom Iam Engaged to :> > Name : Prashant Sawant> Date of Birth : 7 DEC 1972> Place : Delhi> Time : 2.45 pm> > > My self :> > Name : Reena Jivani> Date of Birth - 19 nov 1979> Place Patna - Bihar> Time - 7.45 am> > Prashant's famly has started looking out for a> girl for him even after engagement and didn't> informed me or my family, However Prashant himself> has asked me to have faith in him,..> > I want to know whether I will get married to> Prashant.. if yes then by what time.. What should I> do for a peaceful life of both of us.. > > We both love each other a lot & I want to marry> him.. is there any puja.. ritual through which it> can be possible to have consent of his Family?> > I will remain gratefull if some one can guide me..> & give some analysis .> > thanking you in advance> > Best Regards> > Reena Jivani> > > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel> answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > Good Luck > Raichur A R > Bombay Tel 2506 2609 > > > Looking for earth-friendly autos? > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos'> Green Center. > > > > Never miss an email again!> Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail> arrives. Check it out.> > > Good Luck > Raichur A R > Bombay Tel 2506 2609 > > > > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers> from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out.Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

dear reena,

i took your horary number 133 for judgement at ludhiana on 19-7-2007

at 12-07 pm

your 7th CSL is Mercury, in dual sign itself indicates that you will

not marry the person in your mind. you will marry to somebody else.

regards

hs nagi.

, reena <jivani_reena wrote:

>

> Dear Ajay Ji, Raichurar Ji,

>

> Pranaam!!

>

> With due respect to KP system I would like to state that it was

not meant to disrespect or distrust the same by sending two number..

>

> I picked up the first book, however it had a very thick page in

between the pages so when I opened the book automatically the page

next to the thicker one got opened.. as I realized that it is not

natural so I opened another book..

>

> & was confused whether to send the first with the thick page in

between or the second without it, hence send both of it.

>

> My sincere apologies for the same..

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Reena

>

>

>

>

>

> Ajay Pandav <leojay5 wrote:

> Respected Sir,

>

> I too confused to see the two numbers given by Reena

> from two books for her question of marriage with a

> particular boy, which is totally negative answer to

> her question in principles of KP system I feel.

> In my reading, I find that when we ask the quarent to

> give a number between 1 to 249 for ur specific one

> question, and even after giving clear understanding

> about the number, and quarent gives us a number like

> 251, then it has been well settled principle to give

> answer to quarent's question as NO AND ONLY NO.

>

> So my submission in this case is also that she will

> not marry with the boy of her choice.

>

> With regards

>

> Ajay Pandav

> 9422202500

> --- Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> > Dear Reena

> > I do not understand why you used 2 books ? This

> > shows you have no faith in the Horary Method, or the

> > KP astrologer. So Dear Miss, I will not answer your

> > querry. Sorry

> > Good Luck

> >

> >

> > reena <jivani_reena wrote:

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Sadar Pranam

> >

> > " Will I get married to the person I have in Mind

> > ? " .

> >

> > The Horary No. is

> > 1st book - 133

> > 2nd book - 39

> >

> > Please Guide

> >

> > Best Regards,

> > Reena Jivani

> >

> >

> > Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> > Dear Reena

> > I could not make out from the Natal Charts,

> > whether you will get married to Prashant.

> > The KP rulings are not fully satisfied.

> > It is better to try a Horary Chart. Take a Book.

> > Pray to God to help you. Think of the question " Will

> > I marry Prashant ? " . Open the book, and read the

> > Right hand page No. Send it to us and you will get

> > the answer to your question. Put the question " Will

> > I get married to the person I have in Mind ? " . The

> > Horary No. is ....

> >

> > reena <jivani_reena wrote:

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Sadar Pranam from Reena...

> >

> > I am a regular reader of this site, as I have

> > interest in astrology..

> >

> > I have got engaged to a person in April, pls find

> > the details of both of us below

> >

> > Details :

> >

> > Person to whom Iam Engaged to :

> >

> > Name : Prashant Sawant

> > Date of Birth : 7 DEC 1972

> > Place : Delhi

> > Time : 2.45 pm

> >

> >

> > My self :

> >

> > Name : Reena Jivani

> > Date of Birth - 19 nov 1979

> > Place Patna - Bihar

> > Time - 7.45 am

> >

> > Prashant's famly has started looking out for a

> > girl for him even after engagement and didn't

> > informed me or my family, However Prashant himself

> > has asked me to have faith in him,..

> >

> > I want to know whether I will get married to

> > Prashant.. if yes then by what time.. What should I

> > do for a peaceful life of both of us..

> >

> > We both love each other a lot & I want to marry

> > him.. is there any puja.. ritual through which it

> > can be possible to have consent of his Family?

> >

> > I will remain gratefull if some one can guide me..

> > & give some analysis .

> >

> > thanking you in advance

> >

> > Best Regards

> >

> > Reena Jivani

> >

> >

> > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel

> > answers from someone who knows.

> > Answers - Check it out.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Good Luck

> > Raichur A R

> > Bombay Tel 2506 2609

> >

> >

> > Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> > Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos'

> > Green Center.

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss an email again!

> > Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail

> > arrives. Check it out.

> >

> >

> > Good Luck

> > Raichur A R

> > Bombay Tel 2506 2609

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers

> > from someone who knows.

> > Answers - Check it out.

>

> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on

TV.

>

Guest guest

Dear Members Reeena's question has been answered by me. She contacted me on phone, and gave a number, which I analyased. swami wrote: Dear Reena, You have addressed Sri Raichur ji and Sri Ajay ji so hope my views are uncalled for, but may be in order,so this post. As per omens, happening in seeking

number from Book,indicates you were in two minds. You should worship your ista or god you believe in , rephrase your question, and write your question along with Number that comes to your mind between 1-249. Hope experts will come forward to help you. With best wishes. ---------------old message--------------- Dear friends, Reena had done what she was asked to do.Only thing missing is stating the question with the number. See parapharising , It is better to try a Horary Chart. Take a Book. Pray to God to help you. Think of the question "Will I marry Prashant ?". Open the book, and read the Right hand page No. Send it to us and you will get the answer to your question. So did she,that was perhaps First number. Put the question "Will I get married to the person I have in Mind ?". The Horary No. is .... It could be second Number. I think Reena is not a KP student.The instruction given to her were right but repetetion blurred the clarity and she did not wrote the question relating the number she got?. More can be clarified by Renna ji. In such a situation There is scope for reconsideration. OM TAT SAT - reena ; leojay5 (AT) (DOT) co.in ; raichurar Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:33 PM "Will I get married to the person

I have in Mind ?" - why sent two number Dear Ajay Ji, Raichurar Ji, Pranaam!! With due respect to KP system I would like to state that it was not meant to disrespect or distrust the same by sending two number.. I picked up the first book, however it had a very thick page in between the pages so when I opened the book automatically the page next to the thicker one got opened.. as I realized that it is not natural so I opened another book.. & was confused whether to send the first with the thick page in between or the second without it, hence send both of it. My sincere apologies for the same.. Best Regards, Reena Ajay Pandav <leojay5 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Respected Sir,I too confused to see the two numbers given by Reenafrom two books for her question of marriage with aparticular boy, which is totally negative answer toher question in principles of KP system I feel.In my reading, I find that when we ask the quarent togive a number between 1 to 249 for ur specific onequestion, and even after giving clear understandingabout the number, and quarent gives us a number like251, then it has been well settled principle to giveanswer to quarent's question as NO AND ONLY NO.So my submission in this case is also that she willnot marry with the boy of her choice.With regardsAjay Pandav9422202500--- Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:> Dear Reena> I do not understand why you used 2 books ? This> shows you have no faith in the Horary Method, or the> KP astrologer. So Dear Miss, I will not answer your> querry. Sorry> Good Luck> > > reena <jivani_reena > wrote:> Dear All,> > Sadar Pranam> > "Will I get married to the person I have in Mind> ?". > > The Horary No. is > 1st book - 133 > 2nd book - 39> > Please Guide> > Best Regards,> Reena Jivani> > > Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:> Dear Reena> I could not make out from the Natal Charts,> whether you will get married to Prashant. > The KP

rulings are not fully satisfied.> It is better to try a Horary Chart. Take a Book.> Pray to God to help you. Think of the question "Will> I marry Prashant ?". Open the book, and read the> Right hand page No. Send it to us and you will get> the answer to your question. Put the question "Will> I get married to the person I have in Mind ?". The> Horary No. is .... > > reena <jivani_reena > wrote:> Dear All,> > Sadar Pranam from Reena...> > I am a regular reader of this site, as I have> interest in astrology..> > I have got engaged to a person in April, pls find> the details of both of us below > > Details :> > Person to whom Iam Engaged to :> > Name : Prashant Sawant> Date of Birth : 7 DEC 1972> Place : Delhi> Time : 2.45

pm> > > My self :> > Name : Reena Jivani> Date of Birth - 19 nov 1979> Place Patna - Bihar> Time - 7.45 am> > Prashant's famly has started looking out for a> girl for him even after engagement and didn't> informed me or my family, However Prashant himself> has asked me to have faith in him,..> > I want to know whether I will get married to> Prashant.. if yes then by what time.. What should I> do for a peaceful life of both of us.. > > We both love each other a lot & I want to marry> him.. is there any puja.. ritual through which it> can be possible to have consent of his Family?> > I will remain gratefull if some one can guide me..> & give some analysis .> > thanking you in advance> > Best Regards> > Reena Jivani> >

> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel> answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > Good Luck > Raichur A R > Bombay Tel 2506 2609 > > > Looking for earth-friendly autos? > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos'> Green Center. > > > > Never miss an email again!> Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail> arrives. Check it out.> > > Good Luck > Raichur A R > Bombay Tel 2506 2609 > > > > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers> from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it

out.Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.