IndiaDivine.org

Will I marry a person in my Mind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Reena,

I attempted with number 239 furnished .On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and 78E02 . prasna was caste at 20:40:35.

I find , You are not marriying Prashant .

Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of RP,rest all were.(7CSL Rahu is significator of VI and XII only.)

With best wishes.

-

reena

Friday, July 20, 2007 10:22 AM

Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Thus My Horary No. is 239.

Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Dear Reena,

After posting about marriying prashant , i looked Prasna chart by vedic And Tajak methods.

Another hint for your welfare is, use prediction only as casual and do not base your decision on it.

May god bless you with fulfilment of your wish.

with best wishes.

-

reena

Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Dear Members/Reena,

I did a horary per no 239 on 18Hr:33min July 20th, 2007, City pittsburgh, USA.

Ruling Planets are -> Me, Mo, Ju, Ke & Ve (None of the planets are in star of retrograde planets even though Ju is in retrograde).

Horary Asc : Pisces in constellation of saturn and sublord of mars.Moon : Moon in Virgo in its own constellation and sublord of rahu.

Query genuine or not?Moon sign is 7th from asc indicating querrant mood is related to marriage. Moon's sublord is Rahu which indicates that querrent is anxious for matter related to her marriage. Hence the question is genuine.

Houses to be considered Main house : 5th house [For love marriage]

Related houses : 7th & 11th house [indicating love leading to marriage and hence fulfilling the desire]

4Step Analysis:

5th Cuspal sublord = Rahu

Planet --> Rahu --> 1st STEP --> *12P [sa--> 6,11,12]

Star lord of rahu: Ra --> 2nd STEP --> *12P [6P, 11P,12]

Sublord of rahu : Ke--> 3rd STEP --> 6 [sun--> +5P,6]

Starlord of sublord Ke : Ve --> 4th STEP --> 6p,3p,8

Important note : Neptune is in 11th house

Interpretation:

There is a primary signification for fulfillment of desire (11th house signification) in the 2nd STEP but the 3rd & 4th STEP doesn't favor as 6th house is primarily signified by the star lord of the sublord Ke. Also Neptune is in 11th house causing hurdles in the matter signified.

Because of 11th house signification in 2nd STEP and 3rd house signification in 4th STEP leads to negotiation/talks and thus can give hopes...but eventually the event will not fructify. This is in my humble opinion.

Result:

The answer is negative.

I request RaichurJi and SunilJi to comment and kindly correct me, if anything is wrong.

Disclaimer to Reena: I'm not a KP expert but novice and trying help of KP stalwarts of this community to become a KP expert. I may be totally wrong in my prediction. Experts may help answering your question.

Regards,

K.Babu

, reena <jivani_reena wrote:>> Respected Sir,> > Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.> > Thus My Horary No. is 239.> > Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?> > > Best Regards,> Reena Jivani> > > > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.>

Guest guest

, reena <jivani_reena wrote:

>

> Respected Sir,

>

> Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry

Prashant " and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was

>

> Thus My Horary No. is 239.

>

> Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?

>

>

> Best Regards,

> Reena Jivani

>

>

>

> Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added

security of spyware protection.

reena ji,

i have calculated for your numbe4r 239 on 21-7-2007 at ludhiana at 7-

52 am, 7th cusp sub lord is rahu which is in 12th in its own star.

this tells us you will not marry the boy in question.

it is better to forget him and find new partener.

hs nagi

>

Guest guest

Dear Reena, Yes you will get married in Oct 2007. This is as per No 239. The previous prediction was as per 237. Please send me an invitaion card||| God Bless You reena <jivani_reena wrote: Respected Sir, Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239. Thus My Horary No. is 239. Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind? Best Regards, Reena Jivani Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Swami,

If all the RPs of the girl appear in the RPs of the boy,though not necessarily in the same order of strength,they will surely marry each other...is the rule...as per K.P., as far as I remember...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

"swami" <swami Sent: Friday, 20 July, 2007 9:05:20 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Reena,

After posting about marriying prashant , i looked Prasna chart by vedic And Tajak methods.

Another hint for your welfare is, use prediction only as casual and do not base your decision on it.

with best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Babu Your analysis seems correct. BUT with Neptune in 11th,and cusp of 12.. So the answer will be in the positive, because of Neptune.. Lets us await the reality and then decide. babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote: Dear Members/Reena, I did a horary per no 239 on 18Hr:33min July 20th, 2007, City pittsburgh, USA. Ruling Planets are

-> Me, Mo, Ju, Ke & Ve (None of the planets are in star of retrograde planets even though Ju is in retrograde). Horary Asc : Pisces in constellation of saturn and sublord of mars.Moon : Moon in Virgo in its own constellation and sublord of rahu. Query genuine or not?Moon sign is 7th from asc indicating querrant mood is related to marriage. Moon's sublord is Rahu which indicates that querrent is anxious for matter related to her marriage. Hence the question is genuine. Houses to be considered Main house : 5th house [For love marriage] Related houses : 7th & 11th house [indicating love leading to marriage and hence fulfilling the

desire] 4Step Analysis: 5th Cuspal sublord = Rahu Planet --> Rahu --> 1st STEP --> *12P [sa--> 6,11,12] Star lord of rahu: Ra --> 2nd STEP --> *12P [6P, 11P,12] Sublord of rahu : Ke--> 3rd STEP --> 6 [sun--> +5P,6] Starlord of sublord Ke : Ve --> 4th STEP --> 6p,3p,8 Important note : Neptune is in 11th house Interpretation: There is a primary signification for fulfillment of desire (11th house signification) in the 2nd STEP but the 3rd & 4th STEP doesn't favor as 6th house is primarily signified

by the star lord of the sublord Ke. Also Neptune is in 11th house causing hurdles in the matter signified. Because of 11th house signification in 2nd STEP and 3rd house signification in 4th STEP leads to negotiation/talks and thus can give hopes...but eventually the event will not fructify. This is in my humble opinion. Result: The answer is negative. I request RaichurJi and SunilJi to comment and kindly correct me, if anything is wrong. Disclaimer to Reena: I'm not a KP expert but novice and trying help of KP stalwarts of this community to become a KP expert. I may be totally wrong in my prediction. Experts may help answering

your question. Regards, K.Babu , reena <jivani_reena wrote:>> Respected Sir,> > Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.> > Thus My Horary No. is 239.> > Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?> > > Best Regards,> Reena Jivani> > > > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.> Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Rao,

Thanks for valuable additional input.In the case at hand, we did not had access to Birth data of Prashant.I am aware of rina bandhan rules ,that apply to judge if proposed match is going to materalise. I could have checked both by KP and intergrated(parashar & Jamini).

By the way matching of Birth RP of bride and groom is understood to be karmic-bandhan yoga.Sorry i do not have reference.Please correct me if my understanding is incorrect.

With regards,

Swami_rcs

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:46 AM

Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Swami,

If all the RPs of the girl appear in the RPs of the boy,though not necessarily in the same order of strength,they will surely marry each other...is the rule...as per K.P., as far as I remember...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

"swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com" <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> Sent: Friday, 20 July, 2007 9:05:20 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Reena,

with best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Guest guest

Dear

Raichurji

This

theory of negation of expected outcome by presence of Neptune is is not known to me.

Will

you please elaborate it?

Regards

Suprakash

On Behalf

Of Raichur-a-r

Sunday, July 22, 2007 12:00

PM

Re: Re: Will

I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Babu

Your analysis seems correct. BUT with Neptune in

11th,and cusp of 12.. So the answer will be in the positive, because of

Neptune.. Lets us await the reality and then decide.

babukrcbe

<babukrcbe wrote:

Dear Members/Reena,

I did a horary per no 239 on

18Hr:33min July 20th, 2007, City pittsburgh, USA.

Ruling Planets are -> Me, Mo, Ju, Ke & Ve

(None of the planets are in star of retrograde planets even though Ju is in

retrograde).

Horary Asc : Pisces in constellation of saturn

and sublord of mars.

Moon

: Moon in Virgo in its own constellation and sublord of rahu.

Query genuine or

not?

Moon sign is 7th from asc indicating querrant mood is related to marriage.

Moon's sublord is Rahu which indicates that querrent is anxious for matter

related to her marriage. Hence the question is genuine.

Houses to be

considered

Main

house : 5th house [For love marriage]

Related houses : 7th & 11th

house [indicating love leading to marriage and hence fulfilling the desire]

4Step Analysis:

Planet --> Rahu --> 1st STEP

--> *12P [sa--> 6,11,12]

Star lord of rahu: Ra --> 2nd

STEP --> *12P [6P, 11P,12]

Sublord of rahu : Ke--> 3rd STEP

--> 6 [sun--> +5P,6]

Starlord of sublord Ke : Ve

--> 4th STEP --> 6p,3p,8

Important note : Neptune is in 11th

house

Interpretation:

There is a primary

signification for fulfillment of desire (11th house signification) in the

2nd STEP but the 3rd & 4th STEP doesn't favor as 6th house is

primarily signified by the star lord of the sublord Ke. Also Neptune is in 11th

house causing hurdles in the matter signified.

Because of 11th house signification

in 2nd STEP and 3rd house signification in 4th STEP leads

to negotiation/talks and thus can give hopes...but eventually

the event will not fructify. This is in my humble opinion.

Result:

The answer is negative.

I request RaichurJi and

SunilJi to comment and kindly correct me, if anything is wrong.

Disclaimer to

Reena: I'm not a KP expert but novice and trying help of KP stalwarts of this

community to become a KP expert. I may be totally wrong in my prediction.

Experts may help answering your question.

Regards,

K.Babu

, reena <jivani_reena

wrote:

>

> Respected Sir,

>

Prashant " and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

>

>

>

>

> Best Regards,

> Reena Jivani

>

>

>

> Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of

spyware protection.

>

Good Luck

Raichur A R

Bombay T el 2506 2609

Be a better Globetrotter. Get

better travel answers from someone who knows.

Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Swami,

Allow me to refer you to the Dasavidha Porutham method of matching of horoscopes as per K.P., discussed and explained in detail in the magazine K.P. & Astrology,1997 Annual,Pp 34-44,by the K.P. stalwart Mr.K.P.Kuppu Ganapati,

an illustrious student of KSK...

Mr.A.R. Raichur has also developed a Software based on this...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

"swami" <swami Sent: Monday, 23 July, 2007 10:38:51 AMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Rao,

Thanks for valuable additional input.In the case at hand, we did not had access to Birth data of Prashant.I am aware of rina bandhan rules ,that apply to judge if proposed match is going to materalise. I could have checked both by KP and intergrated( parashar & Jamini).

By the way matching of Birth RP of bride and groom is understood to be karmic-bandhan yoga.Sorry i do not have reference.Please correct me if my understanding is incorrect.

With regards,

Swami_rcs

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:46 AM

Dear Swami,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

"swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com" <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 July, 2007 9:05:20 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Reena,

with best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

This is not a well developed theory, but is postulated by some practioners, from practical cases. Try it out. Good Luck Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote: Dear Raichurji This theory of negation of expected outcome by presence of Neptune is is not known to me. Will you please elaborate it? Regards Suprakash On Behalf Of Raichur-a-rSunday, July 22, 2007 12:00 PM Subject: Re: Re: Will I marry a person in my

Mind Dear Babu Your analysis seems correct. BUT with Neptune in 11th,and cusp of 12.. So the answer will be in the positive, because of Neptune.. Lets us await the reality and then decide. babukrcbe <babukrcbe > wrote: Dear Members/Reena, I did a horary per no 239 on 18Hr:33min July 20th, 2007, City pittsburgh, USA. Ruling Planets are -> Me, Mo, Ju, Ke & Ve (None of the planets are in star of retrograde planets even though Ju is in retrograde). Horary Asc : Pisces in constellation of saturn and sublord of

mars.Moon : Moon in Virgo in its own constellation and sublord of rahu. Query genuine or not?Moon sign is 7th from asc indicating querrant mood is related to marriage. Moon's sublord is Rahu which indicates that querrent is anxious for matter related to her marriage. Hence the question is genuine. Houses to be considered Main house : 5th house [For love marriage] Related houses : 7th & 11th house [indicating love leading to marriage and hence fulfilling the desire] 4Step Analysis: 5th Cuspal sublord = Rahu Planet --> Rahu --> 1st STEP --> *12P [sa--> 6,11,12] Star

lord of rahu: Ra --> 2nd STEP --> *12P [6P, 11P,12] Sublord of rahu : Ke--> 3rd STEP --> 6 [sun--> +5P,6] Starlord of sublord Ke : Ve --> 4th STEP --> 6p,3p,8 Important note : Neptune is in 11th house Interpretation: There is a primary

signification for fulfillment of desire (11th house signification) in the 2nd STEP but the 3rd & 4th STEP doesn't favor as 6th house is primarily signified by the star lord of the sublord Ke. Also Neptune is in 11th house causing hurdles in the matter signified. Because of 11th house signification in 2nd STEP and 3rd house signification in 4th STEP leads to negotiation/talks and thus can give hopes...but eventually the event will not fructify. This is in my humble opinion. Result: The answer is

negative. I request RaichurJi and SunilJi to comment and kindly correct me, if anything is wrong. Disclaimer to Reena: I'm not a KP expert but novice and trying help of KP stalwarts of this community to become a KP expert. I may be totally wrong in my prediction. Experts may help answering your question. Regards, K.Babu , reena <jivani_reena wrote:>> Respected Sir,> > Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.> > Thus My Horary No. is 239.> > Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?> > > Best Regards,> Reena Jivani> > > > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.> Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay T el 2506 2609 Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Raichurji,

Please

state the theory.

Neptune should

be in 11th or 12th ? From Asc or from the bhabha

in question?

Regards

Suprakash

On Behalf

Of Raichur-a-r

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

11:20 AM

RE: Re: Will

This is not a well developed theory, but is postulated

by some practioners, from practical cases. Try it out.

Good Luck

Suprakash Ghosh

<suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear Raichurji

This theory of negation of expected outcome by presence of Neptune

is is not known to me.

Will you please elaborate it?

Regards

Suprakash

On

Behalf Of Raichur-a-r

Sunday, July 22, 2007 12:00

PM

Re: Re: Will

Dear Babu

Your analysis seems correct. BUT with Neptune in

11th,and cusp of 12.. So the answer will be in the positive, because of

Neptune.. Lets us await the reality and then decide.

babukrcbe

<babukrcbe > wrote:

Dear Members/Reena,

I did a horary per no 239 on

18Hr:33min July 20th, 2007, City pittsburgh, USA.

Ruling Planets are -> Me, Mo, Ju, Ke & Ve

(None of the planets are in star of retrograde planets even though Ju is in

retrograde).

Horary Asc : Pisces in constellation of saturn

and sublord of mars.

Moon

: Moon in Virgo in its own constellation and sublord of rahu.

Query genuine or

not?

Moon sign is 7th from asc indicating querrant mood is related to marriage.

Moon's sublord is Rahu which indicates that querrent is anxious for matter

related to her marriage. Hence the question is genuine.

Houses to be

considered

Main

house : 5th house [For love marriage]

Related houses : 7th & 11th

house [indicating love leading to marriage and hence fulfilling the desire]

4Step Analysis:

Planet --> Rahu --> 1st STEP

--> *12P [sa--> 6,11,12]

Star lord of rahu: Ra --> 2nd

STEP --> *12P [6P, 11P,12]

Sublord of rahu : Ke--> 3rd STEP

--> 6 [sun--> +5P,6]

Starlord of sublord Ke : Ve

--> 4th STEP --> 6p,3p,8

Important note : Neptune is in 11th

house

Interpretation:

There is a primary

signification for fulfillment of desire (11th house signification) in the

2nd STEP but the 3rd & 4th STEP doesn't favor as 6th house is

primarily signified by the star lord of the sublord Ke. Also Neptune is in 11th

house causing hurdles in the matter signified.

Because of 11th house signification

in 2nd STEP and 3rd house signification in 4th STEP leads

to negotiation/talks and thus can give hopes...but eventually the

event will not fructify. This is in my humble opinion.

Result:

The answer is negative.

I request RaichurJi and

SunilJi to comment and kindly correct me, if anything is wrong.

Disclaimer to

Reena: I'm not a KP expert but novice and trying help of KP stalwarts of this

community to become a KP expert. I may be totally wrong in my prediction.

Experts may help answering your question.

Regards,

K.Babu

reena <jivani_reena wrote:

>

> Respected Sir,

>

Prashant " and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

>

>

>

>

> Best Regards,

> Reena Jivani

>

>

>

> Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of

spyware protection.

>

Good Luck

Raichur A R

Bombay T el 2506 2609

Be a better Globetrotter. Get

better travel answers from someone who knows.

Answers - Check it out.

Good Luck

Raichur A R

Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Looking for a deal? Find

great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

dear sir, results of neptune is not yet confirmed. i have seen on case whose nep.in on 7th cusp married with elder girl in second case marriage was abnormally delayed but celebrated in third case there was deception after marriage. so more cases to be handled,but pluto gives negation -sunil gondhalekarRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: This is not a well developed theory, but is postulated by some practioners, from practical

cases. Try it out. Good Luck Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Raichurji This theory of negation of expected outcome by presence of

Neptune is is not known to me. Will you please elaborate it? Regards Suprakash On Behalf Of Raichur-a-rSunday, July 22, 2007 12:00 PM Subject: Re: Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind Dear Babu Your

analysis seems correct. BUT with Neptune in 11th,and cusp of 12.. So the answer will be in the positive, because of Neptune.. Lets us await the reality and then decide. babukrcbe <babukrcbe > wrote: Dear Members/Reena, I did a horary per no 239 on 18Hr:33min July 20th, 2007, City pittsburgh, USA. Ruling Planets are -> Me, Mo, Ju, Ke & Ve (None of the planets are in star of retrograde planets even though Ju is in retrograde). Horary Asc : Pisces in constellation of saturn and sublord of mars.Moon : Moon in Virgo in its own constellation and sublord of rahu. Query genuine or

not?Moon sign is 7th from asc indicating querrant mood is related to marriage. Moon's sublord is Rahu which indicates that querrent is anxious for matter related to her marriage. Hence the question is genuine. Houses to be considered Main house : 5th house [For love marriage] Related houses : 7th & 11th house [indicating love leading to marriage and hence fulfilling the desire]

4Step Analysis: 5th Cuspal sublord = Rahu Planet --> Rahu --> 1st STEP --> *12P [sa--> 6,11,12] Star lord of rahu: Ra --> 2nd STEP --> *12P [6P, 11P,12] Sublord of rahu : Ke--> 3rd STEP --> 6 [sun--> +5P,6] Starlord of sublord Ke : Ve --> 4th STEP --> 6p,3p,8 Important note : Neptune is in 11th house Interpretation: There is a primary signification for fulfillment of desire (11th house signification) in the 2nd STEP but the 3rd & 4th STEP doesn't favor as 6th house is primarily signified by the star lord of the sublord Ke. Also Neptune is in 11th house causing hurdles in the matter signified. Because of 11th house signification in 2nd STEP and 3rd house signification in 4th STEP leads to negotiation/talks and thus can give hopes...but eventually the event will not fructify. This is in my humble opinion. Result: The answer is negative. I request RaichurJi and SunilJi to comment and kindly correct me, if

anything is wrong. Disclaimer to Reena: I'm not a KP expert but novice and trying help of KP stalwarts of this community to become a KP expert. I may be totally wrong in my prediction. Experts may help answering your question. Regards, K.Babu , reena <jivani_reena wrote:>> Respected Sir,> > Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.> > Thus My Horary No. is 239.>

> Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?> > > Best Regards,> Reena Jivani> > > > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.> Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay T el 2506 2609 Be a better

Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

The theory,(still being tested on practical examples), is that Neptune negates the results of the house where he is posited. This is not proved yet, so may not be taken as a rule. An article in Nakshatra Dena deals with 2 cases. This was translated and is in Kpezine, June 2007.Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote: Raichurji, Please state the theory. Neptune should be in 11th or 12th ? From Asc or from the bhabha in question? Regards Suprakash On Behalf Of Raichur-a-rWednesday, July 25, 2007 11:20 AM Subject: RE: Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind This is not a well developed theory, but is postulated by some practioners, from practical cases. Try it out. Good Luck Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Raichurji This theory of negation of expected outcome by presence of Neptune is is not known to me. Will you please elaborate it?

Regards Suprakash

On Behalf Of Raichur-a-rSunday, July 22, 2007 12:00 PM Subject: Re: Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind Dear Babu Your analysis seems correct. BUT with Neptune in 11th,and cusp of 12.. So the answer will be in the positive, because of Neptune.. Lets us await the reality and then decide. babukrcbe <babukrcbe > wrote: Dear Members/Reena, I did a horary per no 239 on 18Hr:33min July 20th, 2007, City pittsburgh, USA. Ruling Planets are -> Me, Mo, Ju, Ke & Ve (None of the planets are in star of retrograde planets even though Ju is in retrograde). Horary Asc : Pisces in constellation of saturn and sublord of mars.Moon : Moon in Virgo in its own constellation and sublord of rahu. Query genuine or not?Moon sign is 7th from asc indicating querrant mood is related to marriage. Moon's sublord is

Rahu which indicates that querrent is anxious for matter related to her marriage. Hence the question is genuine. Houses to be considered Main house : 5th house [For love marriage] Related houses : 7th & 11th house [indicating love leading to marriage and hence fulfilling the desire] 4Step

Analysis: 5th Cuspal sublord = Rahu Planet --> Rahu --> 1st STEP --> *12P [sa--> 6,11,12] Star lord of rahu: Ra --> 2nd STEP --> *12P [6P, 11P,12] Sublord of rahu : Ke--> 3rd STEP --> 6 [sun--> +5P,6] Starlord of sublord Ke : Ve --> 4th STEP --> 6p,3p,8 Important note : Neptune is in 11th house Interpretation: There is a primary signification for fulfillment of desire (11th house signification) in the 2nd STEP but the 3rd & 4th STEP doesn't favor as 6th house is primarily signified by the star lord of the sublord Ke. Also Neptune is in 11th house causing hurdles in the matter

signified. Because of 11th house signification in 2nd STEP and 3rd house signification in 4th STEP leads to negotiation/talks and thus can give hopes...but eventually the event will not fructify. This is in my humble opinion. Result: The answer is negative. I request RaichurJi and SunilJi to

comment and kindly correct me, if anything is wrong. Disclaimer to Reena: I'm not a KP expert but novice and trying help of KP stalwarts of this community to become a KP expert. I may be totally wrong in my prediction. Experts may help answering your question. Regards, K.Babu , reena <jivani_reena wrote:>> Respected Sir,> > Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.> > Thus My Horary No. is 239.> > Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?> > > Best Regards,> Reena Jivani> > > > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.> Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay T el 2506 2609 Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Good Luck Raichur A R

Bombay Tel 2506 2609 Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I read about Neptune in Reader MMM & C by Guruji KSK under heading "CANT's Change Fate- Marriages Two" on page 184.

It was a case Where Nepyune was exactly in the 7 th cusp of the boy and He got the Vii cusp in cancer 16D56M.He was told That this boy should be having Two wives and the first wives should be deceptive.

Please readon.

Naturally position of Neptune in VII cusp need careful observation.

I do not know if this aspect have been researched by any one.

With regards.

Swamircs

-

Raichur-a-r

Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:42 AM

RE: Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

The theory,(still being tested on practical examples), is that Neptune negates the results of the house where he is posited. This is not proved yet, so may not be taken as a rule. An article in Nakshatra Dena deals with 2 cases. This was translated and is in Kpezine, June 2007.Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Raichurji,

Please state the theory.

Neptune should be in 11th or 12th ? From Asc or from the bhabha in question?

Regards

Suprakash

On Behalf Of Raichur-a-rWednesday, July 25, 2007 11:20 AM Subject: RE: Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

This is not a well developed theory, but is postulated by some practioners, from practical cases. Try it out.

Good Luck

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Raichurji

This theory of negation of expected outcome by presence of Neptune is is not known to me.

Will you please elaborate it?

Regards

Suprakash

On Behalf Of Raichur-a-rSunday, July 22, 2007 12:00 PM Subject: Re: Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Babu

Your analysis seems correct. BUT with Neptune in 11th,and cusp of 12.. So the answer will be in the positive, because of Neptune.. Lets us await the reality and then decide.

babukrcbe <babukrcbe > wrote:

Dear Members/Reena,

Ruling Planets are -> Me, Mo, Ju, Ke & Ve (None of the planets are in star of retrograde planets even though Ju is in retrograde).

Horary Asc : Pisces in constellation of saturn and sublord of mars.Moon : Moon in Virgo in its own constellation and sublord of rahu.

Query genuine or not?Moon sign is 7th from asc indicating querrant mood is related to marriage. Moon's sublord is Rahu which indicates that querrent is anxious for matter related to her marriage. Hence the question is genuine.

Related houses : 7th & 11th house [indicating love leading to marriage and hence fulfilling the desire]

4Step Analysis:

Interpretation:

There is a primary signification for fulfillment of desire (11th house signification) in the 2nd STEP but the 3rd & 4th STEP doesn't favor as 6th house is primarily signified by the star lord of the sublord Ke. Also Neptune is in 11th house causing hurdles in the matter signified.

Because of 11th house signification in 2nd STEP and 3rd house signification in 4th STEP leads to negotiation/talks and thus can give hopes...but eventually the event will not fructify. This is in my humble opinion.

Result:

The answer is negative.

I request RaichurJi and SunilJi to comment and kindly correct me, if anything is wrong.

Disclaimer to Reena: I'm not a KP expert but novice and trying help of KP stalwarts of this community to become a KP expert. I may be totally wrong in my prediction. Experts may help answering your question.

Regards,

K.Babu

, reena <jivani_reena wrote:>> Respected Sir,> > Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.> > Thus My Horary No. is 239.> > Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?> > > Best Regards,> Reena Jivani> > > > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.>

Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay T el 2506 2609

Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

• 1 year later...

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear Reena,

May god bless you both with happy life and long journey together.

Thanks for feed back .

List members are requested to shed light, how analysis got wrong.

with best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

reena

Friday, December 12, 2008 2:10 PM

Dear Sir,

By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008..

Regards,

Reena Jivani--- On Fri, 7/20/07, swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind Date: Friday, July 20, 2007, 8:50 PM

Dear Reena,

I attempted with number 239 furnished .On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and 78E02 . prasna was caste at 20:40:35.

Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of RP,rest all were.(7CSL Rahu is significator of VI and XII only.)

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Dear members,

With due respect and regards to all, I would like to present this re-evaluation of a horary chart for consideration.

The messages were as follows: -

“Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that “Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani”

“Dear Reena,

I attempted with number 239 furnished. On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and 78E02. prasna was caste at 20:40:35.

I find you are not marrying Prashant.

Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of RP, rest all were. (7CSL Rahu is significator of VI and XII only.)

With best wishes.”

“By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008.

Reena”

After going through the above messages I wanted to review the original horary chart. I cast a chart for the location 27 N 11; 78 E 02 and plotted the cusps for Horary number 239. I hope I am not wrong.

Next I plotted the planets for 20-40-35 Hrs on 20th July 2007.

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Horary no : 239

Dasa balance : Moon

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Planets Star lord Sub-lord

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

The query was not whether she would marry at all. Her query was clearly “Will I marry Prashant?”

So instead of considering the VII cusp, I wanted to examine XI cusp to see whether her desire shall be fulfilled.

Whether her desire shall be fulfilled?

XI cusp sub-lord is Mercury that is lord of VII (house of marriage). So, her desire shall be fulfilled.

It came to my mind when she has a person in her mind, she has at least inclination towards Prashant whether she loves him or otherwise. So I wanted to examine the V cusp as well.

V cusp sub-lord is Saturn .Saturn is lord of XI and occupant of V. So her inclination towards a particular person (Prasant) shall conclude in to marriage.

I believe we should follow this procedure to answer to questions of this type.

Comments from seniors shall be cordially invited.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

reena <jivani_reena Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 2:10:47 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Reena Jivani--- On Fri, 7/20/07, swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.comFriday, July 20, 2007, 8:50 PM

Dear Reena,

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Dear Dr.,

I certainly go with you sir!

We must judge the 11th cusp for the fulfilment of her desire.

Also the Moon (manokaraka)Lord of 5 in 7 and the sub is Saturn who

decides is in 5 lord of 11. So 5 ,7, 11 combination which implies the

positive result to her. But the Andhra when it comes to Rahu

(representative of saturn)the marriage happened.

The RPs were satrurn,(Rahu) mars, mercury, moon and venus.

We can see Rahu is also Sub for VII cusp.

Dear sir, I have a doubt ..venus is a RP but not a good significator

also in the SUB of Jupiter(Retrograte).Hence Venus may not a good

result giver.

The Period analysis: After the Saturn andhra,

Mercury: upto 15/12/2007: Here mercury is RP. Also Sub for XI cusp.

But located in 4 and its starL Rahu in 12 (4,12) which is against her

Love fulfilment. So we can skip. next,

Ketu and Venus : not Good significators

Sun : Lord of 6in 4. But its StarL Saturn is a good Significator. So skip!

moon : Lord of 5 in 7: is good. and also a RP. 23/5/2008 to 11/8/2008.

but marriage did not happen.To analysis this if we look at the Sun's

Trasit on those period. Sun was in Venus House(Rishaba) and then in

Mercury which are not supporting. Then comes in the Cancer (moon's),

in that when it travelled in the star of Satrun from 27/7/2008. but

that time Mars Andhra(11/7/2008 to 12/8/2008) was running which is in

2(Lord of 2,9) and its starLord Venus is in 6. Hence, the result may

not be expected.

Then when sun moves in Mercury Star (from 3/8/2008), it is ready for

the fulfillment. But waited till the Mars to end(12/8/2008). Then came

the Rahu adhra (from 13/8/2008 to 7/11/2008). So in this period, when

Sun and Moon were travelling in the favorable link of the RP planets,

the marriage happened.

But the Marriage happened on 15/8/2008 on Friday.

Also the Sun and Moon's Position on Transit:

Sun :Moon-mercury-Saturn (Rasi-SL-Sub)

Moon :Saturn-sun- Venus (Rasi-Sl-Sub)

Here Moon was traveling in Sun star. Sun was not a RP while analysing.

But Sun was in the star and sub of Saturn which was a RP and good

significator. May be this is the reason?

Also here the Moon was traveling in SUb of Venus?!(in transit).

I could realise to find whether the matter will happen or not seems to

be easier than arriving the time of happening.

Dear Seniors, pls advise your expertized opinion on this so that it

will be more useful for all.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear members,

> With due respect and regards to all, I would like to present this

re-evaluation of a horary chart for consideration.

> The messages were as follows: -

> �Respected Sir,

> �

> Today after my daily puja I thought that �Will I marry Prashant " and

opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.�

> Thus My Horary No. is 239.�

> Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?�

> �

> Best Regards,

> Reena Jivani�

> �

> �Dear Reena,

> I attempted with number 239�furnished.. On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and

78E02. prasna was�caste at 20:40:35.

> I find you are not marrying Prashant.

> Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of

RP, rest all were. (7CSL Rahu is�significator of VI and XII only.)

> With best wishes.�

> �

> �By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008.

> Reena�

> �

> After going through the above messages I wanted to review the

original horary chart. I cast a chart for the location 27 N 11; 78 E

02 and plotted the cusps for Horary number 239. I hope I am not wrong.

> Next I plotted the planets for 20-40-35 Hrs on 20th July 2007.

> �

> Horary chart

> �

> �

> Asc 12-53-20 �

> �

> II 18-55-57

> Mars 24-20-20 �

> �

> III 16-33-43 �

> �

> IV 10-33-40

> Mer 13-29-41

> �

> Rahu 15-10-41

> XII 4-37-31 �

> Horary no�� :�� 239

> �

> Dasa balance�� :�� Moon

> �� Till�� 18-03-2013 Sun 3-40-43

> V 5-09-21

> �

> �

> XI 5-09-21 Sat 0=38-54

> VI 4-37-31

> Ven 8-09-27

> Ket 15-10-41

> �

> �

> X 10-33-40 �

> �

> IX 16-33-43

> <Jup 16-31-28 �

> �

> VIII 18-55-57

> � �

> VII 12-53-20

> Mon 15-46-42

> �

> �

> Cusps���������� Star lord� Sub-lord

> 1st house ���� ��Sa������������

Ma������

> 2nd house���� � Ve��������

����Ra������

> 3rd house ��� ��Mo������������

Sa������

> 4th house����� � Ra������������

Sa������

> 5th house ���� �Sa������������

Sa������

> 6th house ���� �Ke������������

Mo������

> 7th house ���� �Mo������������

Ra������

> 8th house ���� �Ra������������

Mo������

> 9th house� ��� Sa����

��������Ju������

> 10th house��� Ke������������

Sa������

> 11th house �� Su������������ Me������

> 12th house �� Ma������������ Ve������

Planets�� Star lord���� Sub-lord

> �

> �

> Sun���������� Sa������������

Sa������

> Moon������� Mo������������

Sa������

> Mars�������� Ve

������������Me������

> Mercury��� Ra������������ Me������

> Jupiter������ Sa������������

Ju������

> Venus������� Ke������������

Ju������

> Saturn������� Ke������������

Ke������

> Rahu�������� Ra������������

Ke������

> Kethu������� Ve������������

Ve������

> �

> The query was not whether she would marry at all. Her query was

clearly �Will I marry Prashant?�

> So instead of considering the VII cusp, I wanted to examine XI cusp

to see whether her desire shall be fulfilled.

> ��� Whether her desire shall be fulfilled?

> XI cusp sub-lord is Mercury that is lord of VII (house of marriage).

So, her desire shall be fulfilled.

> It came to my mind when she has a person in her mind, she has at

least inclination towards Prashant whether she loves him or otherwise.

So I wanted to examine the V cusp as well.

> V cusp sub-lord is Saturn .Saturn is lord of XI and occupant of V.

So her inclination towards a particular person (Prasant) shall

conclude in to marriage.

> �

> I believe we should follow this procedure to answer to questions of

this type.

> Comments from seniors shall be cordially invited.

> �

> With due regards.

> �

> Dr. Luther Rath.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> reena <jivani_reena

>

> Friday, December 12, 2008 2:10:47 PM

> Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008..

>

> Regards,

>

> Reena Jivani

>

> --- On Fri, 7/20/07, swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>

> Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, July 20, 2007, 8:50 PM

>

>

> Dear Reena,

> I attempted with number 239�furnished .On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and

78E02� . prasna was�caste at �20:40:35.

> I find , You are not marriying Prashant .

> Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of

RP,rest all were.(7CSL Rahu is� significator of VI and XII only..)

> With best wishes.

> -

> reena

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, July 20, 2007 10:22 AM

> Will I marry a person in my Mind

>

> Respected Sir,

>

> Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant "

and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

>

>

>

>

> Best Regards,

> Reena Jivani

>

> ________________________________

> Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security

of spyware protection.

>

Thanks Dr Luther,

Your analysis is really convincing.

Here are excerpts for reference and furher comments

in the case .

This is for saving time for members who wants to consider case for exploring correct approach.

Dear Reena,

Yes you will get married in Oct 2007. This is as per No 239. The previous prediction was as per 237. Please send me an invitation card||| God Bless You Raichur.

2. I have calculated for your numbe4r 239 on 21-7-2007 at ludhiana at 7- 52 am, 7th cusp sub lord is rahu which is in 12th in its own star. this tells us you will not marry the boy in question.it is better to forget him and find new partner. hs nagi

· Dear Members/Reena,

Related houses: 7th & 11th house [indicating love leading to marriage and hence fulfilling the desire]

4Step Analysis:

Interpretation:

There is a primary signification for fulfillment of desire (11th house signification) in the 2nd STEP but the 3rd & 4th STEP doesn't favor as 6th house is primarily signified by the star lord of the sub lord Ke. Also Neptune is in 11th house causing hurdles in the matter signified.

Result:

The answer is negative.

July 22 2007

Dear Babu

Your analysis seems correct. BUT with Neptune in 11th, and cusp of 12.. So the answer will be in the positive, because of Neptune.. Lets us await the reality and then decide. Raichur.

· 26 july 2007

The theory,(still being tested on practical examples), is that Neptune negates the results of the house where he is posited. This is not proved yet, so may not be taken as a rule. An article in Nakshatra Dena deals with 2 cases. This was translated and is in Kpezine, June 2007.

dear sir, results of neptune is not yet confirmed. i have seen on case whose nep.in on 7th cusp married with elder girl in second case marriage was abnormally delayed but celebrated

in third case there was deception after marriage. so more cases to be handled, but pluto gives negation -sunil gondhalekar

· 20 july 2007.

Dear Reena,

After posting about marriying prashant , i looked Prasna chart by vedic And Tajak methods. Another hint for your welfare is, use prediction only as casual and do not base your decision on it. May god bless you with fulfillment of your wish?

With best wishes.

My thaks for Dr Luther for his posing.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Luther Rath

Cc: reena

Saturday, December 13, 2008 7:34 AM

Dear members,

With due respect and regards to all, I would like to present this re-evaluation of a horary chart for consideration.

“Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that “Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani”

“Dear Reena,

I attempted with number 239 furnished. On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and 78E02. prasna was caste at 20:40:35.

Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of RP, rest all were. (7CSL Rahu is significator of VI and XII only.)

With best wishes.”

“By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008.

Reena”

After going through the above messages I wanted to review the original horary chart. I cast a chart for the location 27 N 11; 78 E 02 and plotted the cusps for Horary number 239. I hope I am not wrong.

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

The query was not whether she would marry at all. Her query was clearly “Will I marry Prashant?”

So instead of considering the VII cusp, I wanted to examine XI cusp to see whether her desire shall be fulfilled.

XI cusp sub-lord is Mercury that is lord of VII (house of marriage). So, her desire shall be fulfilled.

It came to my mind when she has a person in her mind, she has at least inclination towards Prashant whether she loves him or otherwise. So I wanted to examine the V cusp as well.

V cusp sub-lord is Saturn .Saturn is lord of XI and occupant of V. So her inclination towards a particular person (Prasant) shall conclude in to marriage.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

reena <jivani_reena > Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 2:10:47 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Sir,

Regards,

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.comFriday, July 20, 2007, 8:50 PM

Dear Reena,

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Dear Luther ji & Friends,

When I first saw this message recently from Reena ji, my first impression was also the same that the 11th house should be considered because the question is pertaining to the " wish " of marring " somebody " mentioned. If this would have been just a question of " will I marry " , I think, taking 7th cusp had been correct. But as we know, all houses function in collaborative fashion, 7th house should not have denied it altogether. Probably there is something else as well. It would be helpful to know opinion of senior members of this forum.

Another thought I have is that the question was asked on phone to Raichur ji and not to the forum. Does it has to do something with the failure? As we know that Raichur ji's answer was in affirmative, though timing has gone off the mark.

I want to thank Reena ji for sharing her feedback. Feedback is a great learning tool and who ever is taking help from this forum for their personal problems is requested to keep sharing their feedback.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear members,

"Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that "Will I marry Prashant " and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani"

"Dear Reena,

With best wishes."

"By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008.

Reena"

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

The query was not whether she would marry at all. Her query was clearly "Will I marry Prashant?"

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

reena <jivani_reena Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 2:10:47 PM Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Sir,

Regards,

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.com

Friday, July 20, 2007, 8:50 PM

Dear Reena,

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant " and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Dear Sir,

Yes, there is no wrong in coroborating the 7th house/cusp besides of course 11th cusp. as you have said, had the question be "will I marry". In her question there was found not a bit of doubt of marrying. It was nderstood that emphasis was on the groom. Secondly, in horary, the chart reflects the answer of only the primary query. It may not show all other related issues.

The question of enquering over phone or through a letter does not affect the prediction. Earlier there was a doubt as to which moment shoude be taken for erecting the chart of horary, the time when the consultant puts the query, the time when the astrologer receives the message or the time when the astrologer has an urge to explore. Now I suppose all will agree that the time when the astrologer has the urge to examine should be the moment for ereting the horary chart. So the means of communication may not bear any importance.

I wish to congratulate Reena for her marriage to her liked groom and at the same time extend my thanks for the feed back.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:14:51 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

When I first saw this message recently from Reena ji, my first impression was also the same that the 11th house should be considered because the question is pertaining to the "wish" of marring "somebody" mentioned. If this would have been just a question of "will I marry", I think, taking 7th cusp had been correct. But as we know, all houses function in collaborative fashion, 7th house should not have denied it altogether. Probably there is something else as well. It would be helpful to know opinion of senior members of this forum.

Another thought I have is that the question was asked on phone to Raichur ji and not to the forum. Does it has to do something with the failure? As we know that Raichur ji's answer was in affirmative, though timing has gone off the mark.

I want to thank Reena ji for sharing her feedback. Feedback is a great learning tool and who ever is taking help from this forum for their personal problems is requested to keep sharing their feedback.

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear members,

"Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that "Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani"

"Dear Reena,

With best wishes."

Reena"

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

The query was not whether she would marry at all. Her query was clearly "Will I marry Prashant?"

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

reena <jivani_reena@ > @gro ups.comFriday, December 12, 2008 2:10:47 PM Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Sir,

Regards,

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.com

Dear Reena,

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Dear friends,

Faiure is great teacher!Provided we take a lession from it.

Now i came to know, Querent asked sri raichur ji directly, so

Divine plan was supportive.Urge was genuine.Approach to astrologer was perfect and Mr Raichur ji was prompted to help.Undoubtedly three conditons of prasna were met.

This was not a case with others.

I checked my files but i had changed Lptop around feb 2008, I had no trace how i worked this case,but i gather and guess From supplimentary posting collected from group-list that I was not convinced by my conclusion arrived.

It will be interesting to watch, could it be a factor That even by KP correct prediction is a casualiy rather than usual outcome? Because questions are asked to a group without specific addressing a astrologer.

May be ,wrong presumption .Just a thought.

may seniors guide us to truth.

with regards.

-

Punit Pandey

Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:14 PM

When I first saw this message recently from Reena ji, my first impression was also the same that the 11th house should be considered because the question is pertaining to the "wish" of marring "somebody" mentioned. If this would have been just a question of "will I marry", I think, taking 7th cusp had been correct. But as we know, all houses function in collaborative fashion, 7th house should not have denied it altogether. Probably there is something else as well. It would be helpful to know opinion of senior members of this forum.

Dear members,

"Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that "Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani"

"Dear Reena,

With best wishes."

Reena"

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

reena <jivani_reena > Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 2:10:47 PM Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Dear Reena,

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

hi,friends

In Reena's Horary chart 7th sub lord Rahu an agent of Saturn..Saturn himself lord of 11th and posited in 5th house. It clearly shows its a love marriage(or marriage with self interested person). and 7th sub lord Rahu posited in 12 th it shows inter caste /sub sect/.(sorry according to rules).

in horary chart in certain queries we need not to see fulfilment of desire(its my past experience).here her Q's is about marriage with a particular person. for this we 1st see 7th sub lord significance.if 7th sub lord signifies 5th or 11th its a love marriage or with a self chosen person ..if 7th sub lord signifies 12 th also then its a inter caste /sub sect/ or marriage with a foreigner.

in my past 20 yrs experience i have observed this.when ever Rahu comes into picture in marriage cases ,some thing against to traditions.

sorry reena ji if any thing wrong in my astro views.

kp A ak

--- On Sat, 13/12/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind Date: Saturday, 13 December, 2008, 8:02 PM

Dear Sir,

Yes, there is no wrong in coroborating the 7th house/cusp besides of course 11th cusp. as you have said, had the question be "will I marry". In her question there was found not a bit of doubt of marrying. It was nderstood that emphasis was on the groom. Secondly, in horary, the chart reflects the answer of only the primary query. It may not show all other related issues.

The question of enquering over phone or through a letter does not affect the prediction. Earlier there was a doubt as to which moment shoude be taken for erecting the chart of horary, the time when the consultant puts the query, the time when the astrologer receives the message or the time when the astrologer has an urge to explore. Now I suppose all will agree that the time when the astrologer has the urge to examine should be the moment for ereting the horary chart. So the means of communication may not bear any importance.

I wish to congratulate Reena for her marriage to her liked groom and at the same time extend my thanks for the feed back.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSaturday, December 13, 2008 5:14:51 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear members,

"Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani"

"Dear Reena,

With best wishes."

Reena"

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

reena <jivani_reena@ > @gro ups.comFriday, December 12, 2008 2:10:47 PM Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Dear Reena,

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

dear all,

there is one more thought, if the question is asked by some one weather his/her marriage will be fixed with some particular person, if we check 7th sub lord is in fixed sign then it is yes.

regards

hs nagi--- On Sat, 13/12/08, Nageswara Rao <_akella wrote:

Nageswara Rao <_akellaRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind Date: Saturday, 13 December, 2008, 9:16 AM

hi,friends

In Reena's Horary chart 7th sub lord Rahu an agent of Saturn...Saturn himself lord of 11th and posited in 5th house. It clearly shows its a love marriage(or marriage with self interested person). and 7th sub lord Rahu posited in 12 th it shows inter caste /sub sect/.(sorry according to rules).

in horary chart in certain queries we need not to see fulfilment of desire(its my past experience). here her Q's is about marriage with a particular person. for this we 1st see 7th sub lord significance. if 7th sub lord signifies 5th or 11th its a love marriage or with a self chosen person ..if 7th sub lord signifies 12 th also then its a inter caste /sub sect/ or marriage with a foreigner.

in my past 20 yrs experience i have observed this.when ever Rahu comes into picture in marriage cases ,some thing against to traditions.

kp A ak

--- On Sat, 13/12/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.comSaturday, 13 December, 2008, 8:02 PM

Dear Sir,

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSaturday, December 13, 2008 5:14:51 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear members,

"Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani"

"Dear Reena,

With best wishes."

Reena"

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

V cusp sub-lord is Saturn .Saturn is lord of XI and occupant of V. So her inclination towards a particular person (Prasant) shall conclude in to marriage. I believe we should follow this procedure to answer to questions of this type.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Dear Reena,

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Dear Nageswarji,

Thanks a lot for your valuable views. Your views shall be considered and tested in future. Every one of us should give due importance to views of others with open mind.

I would request Reena to feed back if the marriage was an inter-cast one, if she does not have any objection to it. We should not look down up on such marriages. No cast and no religion is a bar for marriage now a days.Such marriages are already accepted in the society.

Due Regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Nageswara Rao <_akella Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 10:46:54 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

hi,friends

In Reena's Horary chart 7th sub lord Rahu an agent of Saturn..Saturn himself lord of 11th and posited in 5th house. It clearly shows its a love marriage(or marriage with self interested person). and 7th sub lord Rahu posited in 12 th it shows inter caste /sub sect/.(sorry according to rules).

in horary chart in certain queries we need not to see fulfilment of desire(its my past experience). here her Q's is about marriage with a particular person. for this we 1st see 7th sub lord significance. if 7th sub lord signifies 5th or 11th its a love marriage or with a self chosen person ..if 7th sub lord signifies 12 th also then its a inter caste /sub sect/ or marriage with a foreigner.

kp A ak

--- On Sat, 13/12/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.comSaturday, 13 December, 2008, 8:02 PM

Dear Sir,

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Dear members,

"Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani"

"Dear Reena,

With best wishes."

Reena"

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

V cusp sub-lord is Saturn .Saturn is lord of XI and occupant of V. So her inclination towards a particular person (Prasant) shall conclude in to marriage. I believe we should follow this procedure to answer to questions of this type.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Dear Reena,

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Respected Sir,

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani