IndiaDivine.org

Will I marry a person in my Mind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Nagi,

As per Mr.K.Subramaniam, in an editorial article sometime ago,if the RPs at birth,of both,the boy and girl,are the same,not necessarily in the same order...in addition to the VIIth cusp s/l signifying II,(V),XI...requirements being met with,in such a case,the person will surely marry that particular person...

With the very best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

hardeep singh <bkhardeep Sent: Sunday, 14 December, 2008 6:23:10 AMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

dear all,

there is one more thought, if the question is asked by some one weather his/her marriage will be fixed with some particular person, if we check 7th sub lord is in fixed sign then it is yes.

regards

hs nagi--- On Sat, 13/12/08, Nageswara Rao <_akella@ .co. in> wrote:

Nageswara Rao <_akella@ .co. in>Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.comSaturday, 13 December, 2008, 9:16 AM

hi,friends

In Reena's Horary chart 7th sub lord Rahu an agent of Saturn...Saturn himself lord of 11th and posited in 5th house. It clearly shows its a love marriage(or marriage with self interested person). and 7th sub lord Rahu posited in 12 th it shows inter caste /sub sect/.(sorry according to rules).

in horary chart in certain queries we need not to see fulfilment of desire(its my past experience). here her Q's is about marriage with a particular person. for this we 1st see 7th sub lord significance. if 7th sub lord signifies 5th or 11th its a love marriage or with a self chosen person ..if 7th sub lord signifies 12 th also then its a inter caste /sub sect/ or marriage with a foreigner.

in my past 20 yrs experience i have observed this.when ever Rahu comes into picture in marriage cases ,some thing against to traditions.

sorry reena ji if any thing wrong in my astro views.

kp A ak

--- On Sat, 13/12/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.comSaturday, 13 December, 2008, 8:02 PM

Dear Sir,

Yes, there is no wrong in coroborating the 7th house/cusp besides of course 11th cusp. as you have said, had the question be "will I marry". In her question there was found not a bit of doubt of marrying. It was nderstood that emphasis was on the groom. Secondly, in horary, the chart reflects the answer of only the primary query. It may not show all other related issues.

The question of enquering over phone or through a letter does not affect the prediction. Earlier there was a doubt as to which moment shoude be taken for erecting the chart of horary, the time when the consultant puts the query, the time when the astrologer receives the message or the time when the astrologer has an urge to explore. Now I suppose all will agree that the time when the astrologer has the urge to examine should be the moment for ereting the horary chart. So the means of communication may not bear any importance.

I wish to congratulate Reena for her marriage to her liked groom and at the same time extend my thanks for the feed back.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSaturday, December 13, 2008 5:14:51 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Luther ji & Friends,

When I first saw this message recently from Reena ji, my first impression was also the same that the 11th house should be considered because the question is pertaining to the "wish" of marring "somebody" mentioned. If this would have been just a question of "will I marry", I think, taking 7th cusp had been correct. But as we know, all houses function in collaborative fashion, 7th house should not have denied it altogether. Probably there is something else as well. It would be helpful to know opinion of senior members of this forum.

Another thought I have is that the question was asked on phone to Raichur ji and not to the forum. Does it has to do something with the failure? As we know that Raichur ji's answer was in affirmative, though timing has gone off the mark.

I want to thank Reena ji for sharing her feedback. Feedback is a great learning tool and who ever is taking help from this forum for their personal problems is requested to keep sharing their feedback.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear members,

With due respect and regards to all, I would like to present this re-evaluation of a horary chart for consideration.

The messages were as follows: -

"Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that "Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Thus My Horary No. is 239.

Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani"

"Dear Reena,

I attempted with number 239 furnished. On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and 78E02. prasna was caste at 20:40:35.

I find you are not marrying Prashant.

Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of RP, rest all were. (7CSL Rahu is significator of VI and XII only.)

With best wishes."

"By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008.

Reena"

After going through the above messages I wanted to review the original horary chart. I cast a chart for the location 27 N 11; 78 E 02 and plotted the cusps for Horary number 239. I hope I am not wrong.

Next I plotted the planets for 20-40-35 Hrs on 20th July 2007.

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Horary no : 239

Dasa balance : Moon

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Planets Star lord Sub-lord

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

The query was not whether she would marry at all. Her query was clearly "Will I marry Prashant?"

So instead of considering the VII cusp, I wanted to examine XI cusp to see whether her desire shall be fulfilled.

Whether her desire shall be fulfilled?

XI cusp sub-lord is Mercury that is lord of VII (house of marriage). So, her desire shall be fulfilled.

It came to my mind when she has a person in her mind, she has at least inclination towards Prashant whether she loves him or otherwise. So I wanted to examine the V cusp as well. V cusp sub-lord is Saturn .Saturn is lord of XI and occupant of V. So her inclination towards a particular person (Prasant) shall conclude in to marriage. I believe we should follow this procedure to answer to questions of this type.

Comments from seniors shall be cordially invited.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

reena <jivani_reena@ > @gro ups.comFriday, December 12, 2008 2:10:47 PM Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Sir,

By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008..

Regards,

Reena Jivani--- On Fri, 7/20/07, swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.com

Friday, July 20, 2007, 8:50 PM

Dear Reena,

I attempted with number 239 furnished .On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and 78E02 . prasna was caste at 20:40:35.

I find , You are not marriying Prashant .

Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of RP,rest all were.(7CSL Rahu is significator of VI and XII only.)

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Friday, July 20, 2007 10:22 AM

Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear Sir,

I remember , this you posted earlier in july 2007 around also.

Kindly share your experiences/ opinion , does this rule works satisfactory?

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:42 AM

Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Mr.Nagi,

As per Mr.K.Subramaniam, in an editorial article sometime ago,if the RPs at birth,of both,the boy and girl,are the same,not necessarily in the same order...in addition to the VIIth cusp s/l signifying II,(V),XI...requirements being met with,in such a case,the person will surely marry that particular person...

With the very best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

hardeep singh <bkhardeep > Sent: Sunday, 14 December, 2008 6:23:10 AMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

dear all,

there is one more thought, if the question is asked by some one weather his/her marriage will be fixed with some particular person, if we check 7th sub lord is in fixed sign then it is yes.

regards

hs nagi--- On Sat, 13/12/08, Nageswara Rao <_akella@ .co. in> wrote:

Nageswara Rao <_akella@ .co. in>Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.comSaturday, 13 December, 2008, 9:16 AM

hi,friends

In Reena's Horary chart 7th sub lord Rahu an agent of Saturn...Saturn himself lord of 11th and posited in 5th house. It clearly shows its a love marriage(or marriage with self interested person). and 7th sub lord Rahu posited in 12 th it shows inter caste /sub sect/.(sorry according to rules).

in horary chart in certain queries we need not to see fulfilment of desire(its my past experience). here her Q's is about marriage with a particular person. for this we 1st see 7th sub lord significance. if 7th sub lord signifies 5th or 11th its a love marriage or with a self chosen person ..if 7th sub lord signifies 12 th also then its a inter caste /sub sect/ or marriage with a foreigner.

in my past 20 yrs experience i have observed this.when ever Rahu comes into picture in marriage cases ,some thing against to traditions.

sorry reena ji if any thing wrong in my astro views.

kp A ak

--- On Sat, 13/12/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.comSaturday, 13 December, 2008, 8:02 PM

Dear Sir,

Yes, there is no wrong in coroborating the 7th house/cusp besides of course 11th cusp. as you have said, had the question be "will I marry". In her question there was found not a bit of doubt of marrying. It was nderstood that emphasis was on the groom. Secondly, in horary, the chart reflects the answer of only the primary query. It may not show all other related issues.

The question of enquering over phone or through a letter does not affect the prediction. Earlier there was a doubt as to which moment shoude be taken for erecting the chart of horary, the time when the consultant puts the query, the time when the astrologer receives the message or the time when the astrologer has an urge to explore. Now I suppose all will agree that the time when the astrologer has the urge to examine should be the moment for ereting the horary chart. So the means of communication may not bear any importance.

I wish to congratulate Reena for her marriage to her liked groom and at the same time extend my thanks for the feed back.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSaturday, December 13, 2008 5:14:51 PMRe: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Luther ji & Friends,

When I first saw this message recently from Reena ji, my first impression was also the same that the 11th house should be considered because the question is pertaining to the "wish" of marring "somebody" mentioned. If this would have been just a question of "will I marry", I think, taking 7th cusp had been correct. But as we know, all houses function in collaborative fashion, 7th house should not have denied it altogether. Probably there is something else as well. It would be helpful to know opinion of senior members of this forum.

Another thought I have is that the question was asked on phone to Raichur ji and not to the forum. Does it has to do something with the failure? As we know that Raichur ji's answer was in affirmative, though timing has gone off the mark.

I want to thank Reena ji for sharing her feedback. Feedback is a great learning tool and who ever is taking help from this forum for their personal problems is requested to keep sharing their feedback.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear members,

With due respect and regards to all, I would like to present this re-evaluation of a horary chart for consideration.

The messages were as follows: -

"Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that "Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani"

"Dear Reena,

I attempted with number 239 furnished. On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and 78E02. prasna was caste at 20:40:35.

I find you are not marrying Prashant.

Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of RP, rest all were. (7CSL Rahu is significator of VI and XII only.)

With best wishes."

"By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008.

Reena"

After going through the above messages I wanted to review the original horary chart. I cast a chart for the location 27 N 11; 78 E 02 and plotted the cusps for Horary number 239. I hope I am not wrong.

Next I plotted the planets for 20-40-35 Hrs on 20th July 2007.

Horary chart

Asc 12-53-20

II 18-55-57

Mars 24-20-20

III 16-33-43

IV 10-33-40

Mer 13-29-41

Rahu 15-10-41

XII 4-37-31

Horary no : 239

Dasa balance : Moon

Till 18-03-2013

Sun 3-40-43

V 5-09-21

XI 5-09-21

Sat 0=38-54

VI 4-37-31

Ven 8-09-27

Ket 15-10-41

X 10-33-40

IX 16-33-43

<Jup 16-31-28

VIII 18-55-57

VII 12-53-20

Mon 15-46-42

Cusps Star lord Sub-lord

1st house Sa Ma

2nd house Ve Ra

3rd house Mo Sa

4th house Ra Sa

5th house Sa Sa

6th house Ke Mo

7th house Mo Ra

8th house Ra Mo

9th house Sa Ju

10th house Ke Sa

11th house Su Me

12th house Ma Ve

Planets Star lord Sub-lord

Sun Sa Sa

Moon Mo Sa

Mars Ve Me

Mercury Ra Me

Jupiter Sa Ju

Venus Ke Ju

Saturn Ke Ke

Rahu Ra Ke

Kethu Ve Ve

The query was not whether she would marry at all. Her query was clearly "Will I marry Prashant?"

So instead of considering the VII cusp, I wanted to examine XI cusp to see whether her desire shall be fulfilled.

Whether her desire shall be fulfilled?

XI cusp sub-lord is Mercury that is lord of VII (house of marriage). So, her desire shall be fulfilled.

It came to my mind when she has a person in her mind, she has at least inclination towards Prashant whether she loves him or otherwise. So I wanted to examine the V cusp as well. V cusp sub-lord is Saturn .Saturn is lord of XI and occupant of V. So her inclination towards a particular person (Prasant) shall conclude in to marriage. I believe we should follow this procedure to answer to questions of this type.

Comments from seniors shall be cordially invited.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

reena <jivani_reena@ > @gro ups.comFriday, December 12, 2008 2:10:47 PM Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

Dear Sir,

By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008..

Regards,

Reena Jivani--- On Fri, 7/20/07, swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind@gro ups.com

Friday, July 20, 2007, 8:50 PM

Dear Reena,

I attempted with number 239 furnished .On 20 July 2007 at 27N11 and 78E02 . prasna was caste at 20:40:35.

I find , You are not marriying Prashant .

Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent from List of RP,rest all were.(7CSL Rahu is significator of VI and XII only.)

With best wishes.

-

reena

@gro ups.com

Friday, July 20, 2007 10:22 AM

Respected Sir,

Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry Prashant" and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was 239.

Best Regards,

Reena Jivani

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Dear Sir,

Only point in this horoscope is sublord of 7 cusp is in fixed

sign ,star lord of the sub is also in fixed sign and more over sub

lord is also in fixed sign.So it clear that partner is very much

fixed.

Even though it is the advise of wisdom that such marriage will be

troublesome.But fate is shown by putting sub,starlord and sublord in

fixed sign.

I pray marriage to turn fruitfull.

With regards.

, " swami " <swami wrote:

>

>

> || Om Gurave Namah ||

> Hare Ram Krishna

> Dear Reena,

> May god bless you both with happy life and long journey together.

> Thanks for feed back .

> List members are requested to shed light, how analysis got wrong.

> with best wishes.

>

> OM TATSAT

> ------------------------

> Swami_RCSrivastava Astrologer

> Teaching & Consultations

> http:\\www.kaalvastu.com

> -----------------------

> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being

who has

> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

> --

>

> -

> reena

>

> Friday, December 12, 2008 2:10 PM

> Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> By the grace of God I married prashant on August 15, 2008..

>

> Regards,

>

> Reena Jivani

>

> --- On Fri, 7/20/07, swami <swami wrote:

>

> swami <swami

> Re: Will I marry a person in my Mind

>

> Friday, July 20, 2007, 8:50 PM

>

>

> Dear Reena,

> I attempted with number 239 furnished .On 20 July 2007 at

27N11 and 78E02 . prasna was caste at 20:40:35.

> I find , You are not marriying Prashant .

> Surprisingly At casting time Guru and Venus were absent

from List of RP,rest all were.(7CSL Rahu is significator of VI and

XII only.)

> With best wishes.

> -

> reena

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, July 20, 2007 10:22 AM

> Will I marry a person in my Mind

>

>

> Respected Sir,

>

> Today after my daily puja I thought that " Will I marry

Prashant " and opened bhagawat Gita, The right hand side page no. was

>

> Thus My Horary No. is 239.

>

> Pls guide me whether I will marry a person in my mind?

>

>

> Best Regards,

> Reena Jivani

>

> --

> Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the

added security of spyware protection.

>