theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.

regards,

sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of " sub lord speaks " by sh

KM

> Subramaniam?

>

> or it is different from that?

>

> why dont you put that in file section?

>

> what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the

> required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?

>

> suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees

but

> star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not

> materialise?

>

> hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.

>

> hs nagi

>

Guest guest

Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first.sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote:>>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of

articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam?> > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?> > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only

as acedamic interest.> > hs nagi>

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagiRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first.sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote:>>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to

it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam?> > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?> > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.> > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

dear nagi, my nature is that i dont hide the facts. 4 step theory is totally based on articles published in k.p.and astrology written by k.m.subramanium.we have studied it and formulated to a very simple way and presented in maharashtra from 1990 onwards. i have written a complete course in marathi in 1996.in due course some rules are added after some more research and new course is written in 2006. mr raichur requested me to write this in english and helped to translate it. mr.raichur put it in file section ,also he has translated my articles published in my marathi magazine "Nakshtrache Dene"and put before forum. mr.sujatkaram had already replied to your mail and thanks for him. now you decide which is new and which is old,but remember Dnyan is always fresh and it has to polished from time to time -sunil

gondhalekarbkhardeep <bkhardeep wrote: is your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM Subramaniam?or it is different from that?why dont you put that in file section?what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not materialise?hope you

will take it only as acedamic interest.hs nagi

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

dear hardeep, if 3rd step is strong(if there are no planets in its star)and giving positive and on 4th step if it is negative then event will be materialised,if even the case is reverse then also it will give the results my point is that it should not be totally negative on 3-4 steps. KSK has said to see significatin of sub and he has not written the word sub. signification means sub' star also. if you are interested in this theory,pl read it,there are only 9 rules. -sunil gondhalekarhardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote: dear sunil ji, will you make it more clear. i mean to say you have said 3 or 4 step, but my question is where to stop, at step 3 or at step 4. i want to ask shall we stop if step 3 agree, even step 4 disagree. or step 4 must agree with the matter? hope you will answer for the benefit of other members also. regards hs nagisunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear hardeep, results of 1-2 step will be negated only if they are totally negated on 3-4 steps if 3-4 step is of mixed houses then it will be positive. even if 1-2 doesnt indicated relevant houses but signifies on 3-4 step the

matter will be materialised. -sunil gondhalekarhardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagiRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There

is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first.sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote:>>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into

four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam?> > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?> > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.> > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's

economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

Hello all,(Sir I am answering the query which is asked to you, if I am wrong you correct it, it will add to my knowledge)As per my knowledge about 4step, in kp we've read that any PLANET acts according to its star lord and whether its beneficial or not will be denoted by its sub lord. Means Star lord tells us WHAT and sub lord tells us HOW. But in four step it is little different .A PLANET acts not only according to its star lord but also according to sub lord.It means sometimes, planet does not signify at first 2steps level, but it signifies at 3rd and 4th step ie at sub lord level( Sub lord speaks)Planet signifying at 3rd and 4th step level is considered more strong.

Planet sub lord also act like a planet so if its strong (means no planet in its star or its in same star) then it works at 3rd step and if its weak(its not strong) then it works only at its star lord level ie 4th step.

We have to seePLANET---P' STAR LORD---P' SUB LORD---STR LORD OF P' SUBLORDPlanet is always strong at 2nd and 4th step as these are the star lord's steps of planet and its sub lord

( considering the rules of four steps)If planet (1step) and sub lord(3step) are not strong then planet will work only at their star lord level ie at 2nd and 4th step ie star lord level of planet and sub lord

If planet(1step) and its sub lord(3step) are strong then planet will work at all 4 steps level Even if planet is not signifying any required house at first 2 step levels, and if its signifying required house at 3rd or 4th step level , its taken as a strong significator of fructification and this is what sub lord speaks by Mr Subhramaniyam.

If Planet is signifying strongly at 3rd step( sub lord being strong) then we take 3rd as well as 4th both step in to consideration for signification If planet is not signifying strongly at 3rd step( sub lord being weak) then only 4th step is taken into

consideration for significationPlanet should agree at any one of the 4 steps, or it may agree at all 4steps but there is no limit to stop.But if it agrees at both sides means any step of the Ist 2 levels and any step of the IInd 2 levels then that planet is very strong significator.

For Rahu Ketu same rules are followed along with conjunction, aspect, star and sign. And when Rahu and Ketu comes at 2nd and 4th step ie as star lord then, starlord of Rahu and Ketu are also considered.For Maha dasha Planet, if not signifying at any of the 4levels strongly, then its weak signification at any step is taken into consideration as the Maha dasha period is too big.

But for Antar dasha and pratiantar dasha only strong signification is considered. Here RULLING PLANETS are not often used or they may be used to choose the Pratiantar dashaAfter fixing Dashas, Transit of dasha swamis must agree and its seen at first 2 steps only.Otherwise NO incidence will happen( its the general rule in kp)Sheetal On 8/2/07, hardeep singh <

bkhardeep wrote:

dear sunil ji, will you make it more clear. i mean to say you have said 3 or 4 step, but my question is where to stop, at step 3 or at step 4. i want to ask shall we stop if step 3 agree, even step 4 disagree. or step 4 must agree with the matter?

hope you will answer for the benefit of other members also. regards hs nagisunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka

> wrote: dear hardeep, results of 1-2 step will be negated only if they are totally

negated on 3-4 steps if 3-4 step is of mixed houses then it will be positive. even if 1-2 doesnt indicated relevant houses but signifies on 3-4 step the matter will be materialised.

-sunil gondhalekarhardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not?

hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagiRaichur-a-r

<raichurar wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first.

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

, " bkhardeep " <bkhardeep wrote:

>>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory, " Vivahayog " ,Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that

the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.

regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of " sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam?> > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?

> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?> > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.> > hs nagi>

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now

(it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of your seat?

Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out

Autos new Car Finder tool. Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.

Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

dear sheetal ji, thank you very much for your elaborative reply. but you heve talked about planet, will you explain if you think to use it at different levels, i mean at the level of cuspal sublord how it will work, will you suggest to use 4 steps in analysing cuspal sublord, whether matter will be promising or not? or using it for dasa , bhukti, antra? but we have to stop somewhere, it is absurd to say to keep going on. will you explain from where to star and where to end? for example, if you visit foreign country, and some indian who is overstaying there, ask you whether he will be permanent there or not? will you stop at looking 12 rh cusp sub lors in fixed sign or not, or will you analyse further? or if you will do it another way then please tell us. regards hs nagiSheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Hello all,(Sir I am answering the query which is asked to you, if I am wrong you correct it, it will add to my knowledge)As per my knowledge about 4step, in kp we've read that any PLANET acts according to its star lord and whether its beneficial or not will be denoted by its sub lord. Means Star lord tells us WHAT and sub lord tells us HOW. But in four step it is little different .A PLANET acts not only according to its star lord but also according to sub lord.It means sometimes, planet does not signify at first 2steps level, but it

signifies at 3rd and 4th step ie at sub lord level( Sub lord speaks)Planet signifying at 3rd and 4th step level is considered more strong. Planet sub lord also act like a planet so if its strong (means no planet in its star or its in same star) then it works at 3rd step and if its weak(its not strong) then it works only at its star lord level ie 4th step. We have to seePLANET---P' STAR LORD---P' SUB LORD---STR LORD OF P' SUBLORDPlanet is always strong at 2nd and 4th step as these are the star lord's steps of planet and its sub lord( considering the rules of four steps)If planet (1step) and sub lord(3step) are not strong then planet will work only at their star lord level ie at 2nd and 4th step ie star lord level of planet and sub lordIf planet(1step) and its sub lord(3step) are strong then planet will work at all 4 steps level Even if planet is not signifying any required house at first 2 step levels, and

if its signifying required house at 3rd or 4th step level , its taken as a strong significator of fructification and this is what sub lord speaks by Mr Subhramaniyam. If Planet is signifying strongly at 3rd step( sub lord being strong) then we take 3rd as well as 4th both step in to consideration for signification If planet is not signifying strongly at 3rd step( sub lord being weak) then only 4th step is taken into consideration for significationPlanet should agree at any one of the 4 steps, or it may agree at all 4steps but there is no limit to stop.But if it agrees at both sides means any step of the Ist 2 levels and any step of the IInd 2 levels then that planet is very strong significator. For Rahu Ketu same rules are followed along with conjunction, aspect, star and sign. And when Rahu and Ketu comes at 2nd and 4th step ie as star lord then, starlord of Rahu and Ketu are also considered.For Maha dasha

Planet, if not signifying at any of the 4levels strongly, then its weak signification at any step is taken into consideration as the Maha dasha period is too big. But for Antar dasha and pratiantar dasha only strong signification is considered. Here RULLING PLANETS are not often used or they may be used to choose the Pratiantar dashaAfter fixing Dashas, Transit of dasha swamis must agree and its seen at first 2 steps only.Otherwise NO incidence will happen( its the general rule in kp)Sheetal On 8/2/07, hardeep singh < bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji, will you make it more clear. i mean to say you have said 3

or 4 step, but my question is where to stop, at step 3 or at step 4. i want to ask shall we stop if step 3 agree, even step 4 disagree. or step 4 must agree with the matter? hope you will answer for the benefit of other members also. regards hs nagisunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear hardeep, results of 1-2 step will be negated only if they are totally negated on 3-4 steps if 3-4 step is of mixed houses then it will be positive. even if 1-2 doesnt indicated relevant houses but signifies on 3-4 step the matter will be materialised. -sunil gondhalekarhardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagiRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first. sujatkaram

<sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote:>>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji. regards,sujat. your 4 step theory

is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam?> > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section? > > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?> > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.> > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready

for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games.

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

--- Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

> Hello all,

>

> (Sir I am answering the query which is asked to you,

> if I am wrong you

> correct it, it will add to my knowledge)

>

> As per my knowledge about 4step, in kp we've read

> that any PLANET acts

> according to its star lord and whether its

> beneficial or not will be denoted

> by its sub lord. Means Star lord tells us WHAT and

> sub lord tells us HOW.

> But in four step it is little different .A PLANET

> acts not only according to

> its star lord but also according to sub lord.It

> means sometimes, planet does

> not signify at first 2steps level, but it signifies

> at 3rd and 4th step ie

> at sub lord level( Sub lord speaks)

>

> Planet signifying at 3rd and 4th step level is

> considered more strong.

>

> Planet sub lord also act like a planet so if its

> strong (means no planet in

> its star or its in same star) then it works at 3rd

> step and if its weak(its

> not strong) then it works only at its star lord

> level ie 4th step.

>

> We have to see

>

> PLANET---P' STAR LORD---P' SUB LORD---STR LORD OF P'

> SUBLORD

>

> Planet is always strong at 2nd and 4th step as these

> are the star lord's

> steps of planet and its sub lord

> ( considering the rules of four steps)

>

> If planet (1step) and sub lord(3step) are not strong

> then planet will work

> only at their star lord level ie at 2nd and 4th step

> ie star lord level of

> planet and sub lord

>

> If planet(1step) and its sub lord(3step) are strong

> then planet will work at

> all 4 steps level

>

> Even if planet is not signifying any required house

> at first 2 step levels,

> and if its signifying required house at 3rd or 4th

> step level , its taken as

> a strong significator of fructification and this is

> what sub lord speaks by

> Mr Subhramaniyam.

>

> If Planet is signifying strongly at 3rd step( sub

> lord being strong) then we

> take 3rd as well as 4th both step in to

> consideration for signification

>

> If planet is not signifying strongly at 3rd step(

> sub lord being weak) then

> only 4th step is taken into

>

> Planet should agree at any one of the 4 steps, or it

> may agree at all 4steps

> but there is no limit to stop.

> But if it agrees at both sides means any step of the

> Ist 2 levels and any

> step of the IInd 2 levels then that planet is very

> strong significator.

>

> For Rahu Ketu same rules are followed along with

> conjunction, aspect, star

> and sign. And when Rahu and Ketu comes at 2nd and

> 4th step ie as star lord

> then, starlord of Rahu and Ketu are also considered.

>

> For Maha dasha Planet, if not signifying at any of

> the 4levels strongly,

> then its weak signification at any step is taken

> into consideration as the

> Maha dasha period is too big.

>

> But for Antar dasha and pratiantar dasha only strong

> signification is

> considered.

>

> Here RULLING PLANETS are not often used or they may

> be used to choose the

> Pratiantar dasha

>

> After fixing Dashas, Transit of dasha swamis must

> agree and its seen at

> first 2 steps only.Otherwise NO incidence will

> happen( its the general rule

> in kp)

>

>

> Sheetal

>

>

> On 8/2/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep

> wrote:

> >

> > dear sunil ji,

> > will you make it more clear. i mean to say you

> have said 3 or 4 step, but

> > my question is where to stop, at step 3 or at step

> 4. i want to ask shall we

> > stop if step 3 agree, even step 4 disagree. or

> step 4 must agree with the

> > matter?

> > hope you will answer for the benefit of other

> members also.

> > regards

> > hs nagi

> >

> > *sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka* wrote:

> >

> > dear hardeep,

> > results of 1-2 step will be negated only if they

> are totally negated on

> > 3-4 steps

> > if 3-4 step is of mixed houses then it will be

> positive.

> > even if 1-2 doesnt indicated relevant houses but

> signifies on 3-4 step

> > the matter will be materialised.

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> > *hardeep singh <bkhardeep* wrote:

> >

> > dear sunil ji thanks for your answer,

> > would you mind to clear my one doubt?

> > what a four step theory say about whether the

> matter will materialise or

> > not.

> > exe. in file section you have given child birth

> example, i want to know if

> > it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house

> but it signify at step

> > one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will

> materialise or not?

> > hope you will clarify my doubt.

> > regards

> > hs nagi

> >

> > *Raichur-a-r <raichurar* wrote:

> >

> > Please see the file section,. There is a note on

> the 4 step theory by Mr

> > Raichur. Read that first.

> >

> > *sujatkaram <sujatkaram* wrote:

> >

> >

> <%40>,

> > " bkhardeep " <bkhardeep wrote:

> > >

> > >Respected Members,

> > I distinctly remember that in his first book on

> four-step

> > theory, " Vivahayog " ,Sunilji has, with gratitude,

> mentioned that he got

> > inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from

> certain series of

> > articles on sublord in an English astrology

> magazine,and that this

> > study culminated in developing four-step theory.It

> is possible that

> > the author of those articles was shri KM

> Subramaniam. The point is

> > that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and

> given due credit to

> > it. The credit for developing that idea further

> into four-step

> > theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.

> > regards,

> > sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of " sub

> lord speaks " by sh

> > KM

> > > Subramaniam?

> > >

> > > or it is different from that?

> > >

> > > why dont you put that in file section?

> > >

> > > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub

> dont signify the

> > > required houses will ihe matter be not

> materialise?

> > >

> > > suppose at second step it agrees that is

> starlord of planet agrees

> > but

> > > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the

> matter

===

For signification take star lord.If there is no star

lord take sign lord .If no signlord take other

significators like conjuction or due to distance

etc.Whether it is fruitful or not see the sublord.This

is what K.P is. message truncated ===

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. To know the happy

ending go to http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

Guest guest

dear sujata, your TOB is pm? -sunil gondhalekarsujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear sunilji,In mer bhukti I had got into IAS.Mer on 3rd step signifies 6 10 ie its in own sub.On 4th step it signifies sun in 5.So I have had useless postings almost all my life. even though I am honest and hardworking The only problem is that I don't oblige the ministers.Though I was never denied promotion.I am Principal secty.now but still on a useless posting.So in the

long run 4th step has shown its results.Also sat sub of 10th signifies 8 3 11 2 4.Mer dasa has started this week .Will it give better results Its placed in 6 and owns 10 8(jup in 8 )My DOB is 5-5-55.POB is DELHI (Lat 28-38) TOB is 9-17-30.Regardssujatasunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear hardeep, if 3rd step is strong(if there are no planets in its star)and giving positive and on 4th step if it is negative then event will be materialised,if even the case is reverse then also it will give the results my point is that it should not be totally negative on 3-4 steps. KSK has said to see significatin of sub and he has not written the word sub. signification means sub' star also. if you are

interested in this theory,pl read it,there are only 9 rules. -sunil gondhalekarhardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji, will you make it more clear. i mean to say you have said 3 or 4 step, but my question is where to stop, at step 3 or at step 4. i want to ask shall we stop if step 3 agree, even step 4 disagree. or step 4 must agree with the matter? hope you will answer for the benefit of other members also. regards hs nagisunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: dear hardeep, results of 1-2 step will be negated only if they are totally

negated on 3-4 steps if 3-4 step is of mixed houses then it will be positive. even if 1-2 doesnt indicated relevant houses but signifies on 3-4 step the matter will be materialised. -sunil gondhalekarhardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagiRaichur-a-r

<raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first.sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote:>>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is

possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam?> > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?> > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.> > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your

story.Play Sims Stories at Games. oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. 5, 50, 500, 5000. Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Sheetal How do you judge ra/ke's strength?Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote: Dear HardeepjiHelloI am not expert of 4step theory but I am trying to answer ur query.(According to 4step rules by Mr Sunil Gondhalekar)1.Whether the matter will be materialized or not?=If cuspal sub lord( planet) signifies the any of the required houses, at any one of the four steps level strongly then matter will be materialized. Even though it is signifying the negating houses at any step. Cuspal sub

lord in fixed or movable or common sign,and its importance is same in 4step also as seen in conventional kp.2.While fixing the DBA= It should signify at any one of the 4steps level strongly but there should be no strong & only negating house signification at 3 and 4 steps.Eg.for marriage, ONLY strong 6th house signification at 3 and 4step, then leave that dasha period.But if 6th is at one and 5th or 7th at other ( of 3/ 4step) then it may be considered If planet is not signifying at 1st and 2nd step strongly and may signify negating house also but if any one step from 3rd or 4th shows strong signification for that matter then this dasha can be fixed. While fixing Mahadasha sometimes there may not be strong signification at any step of the 4, but weak signification is there then it can be fixed as Mahadasha but for fixing Bhukti and Antara strong signification is needed at any one step. 3.TRANSIT:D, B,A

lords transit is seen at first 2 level only and it should signify strongly.Gondhalekar sir has elaborated very clearly in his book all the rules of 4step theory.When I attended his work shop I asked query to him regarding= 1. Signification of cuspal sub lord for materialization of the matter = which he told to see at all 4 step level2. Rahu Ketu: If they are strong then its sign lord is given strong status even though signlord is not strong and if Rahu/Ketu are not strong then its signlord is given weak( not strong) status even though signlord is strong That time( Feb 05) it was not included in his rules If any query, u can ask as its revising my theoretical knowledge of 4step. If any mistake then let me knowThanksSheetal On 7/30/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep >

wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagiRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first. sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote: >>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given

due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam? > > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise? > > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest. > > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

dear sheetal, it is very nice to read your mail.you have fully understood 4 step theory and its application. but madam i have not heard about you in past.can you mail about where you have read this 4 step theory -sunil gondhalekarSheetal <ratnamalag wrote: Dear HardeepjiHelloI am not expert of 4step theory but I am trying to answer ur query.(According to 4step rules by Mr Sunil Gondhalekar)1.Whether the matter will be

materialized or not?=If cuspal sub lord( planet) signifies the any of the required houses, at any one of the four steps level strongly then matter will be materialized. Even though it is signifying the negating houses at any step. Cuspal sub lord in fixed or movable or common sign,and its importance is same in 4step also as seen in conventional kp.2.While fixing the DBA= It should signify at any one of the 4steps level strongly but there should be no strong & only negating house signification at 3 and 4 steps.Eg.for marriage, ONLY strong 6th house signification at 3 and 4step, then leave that dasha period.But if 6th is at one and 5th or 7th at other ( of 3/ 4step) then it may be considered If planet is not signifying at 1st and 2nd step strongly and may signify negating house also but if any one step from 3rd or 4th shows strong signification for that matter then this dasha can be fixed. While fixing

Mahadasha sometimes there may not be strong signification at any step of the 4, but weak signification is there then it can be fixed as Mahadasha but for fixing Bhukti and Antara strong signification is needed at any one step. 3.TRANSIT:D, B,A lords transit is seen at first 2 level only and it should signify strongly.Gondhalekar sir has elaborated very clearly in his book all the rules of 4step theory.When I attended his work shop I asked query to him regarding= 1. Signification of cuspal sub lord for materialization of the matter = which he told to see at all 4 step level2. Rahu Ketu: If they are strong then its sign lord is given strong status even though signlord is not strong and if Rahu/Ketu are not strong then its signlord is given weak( not strong) status even though signlord is strong That time( Feb 05) it was not included in his rules If any query, u can ask as its revising my theoretical knowledge

of 4step. If any mistake then let me knowThanksSheetal On 7/30/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagi Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first. sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote:>>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an

English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam? > > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise? > > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.

> > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

--- sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

> dear shri hardepji,

> 4step theory is fully based on articles written by

> late K.M.Subramanium.

> i hope you have read it properly.you must have

> observed that no rules

> were mentioned in his article.our guruji late

> hasbeji ask me to study these

> articles as he was knowing that KSK was using

> sub's star in some cases.

> so our group studied it properly and main lead was

> taken by me for translating

> it to marathi and to explain what author want to

> say.i am proud to say that

> we are getting success in this theory without the

> help of RP.

> this is for your information.

> thanks

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote:

> sheetal ji'

> thanks for your clarification. but one thing i

> want to made clear is 4 step theory is not

> propounded by sunil, it has benn already existed in

> kp magazines, thoroughly used and discovered by sh

> km subramaniam under the title of sub lord speaks.

> sheetal ji

> would you mind to give me your mobile number, you

> can send that to my personal email.

> bkhardeep

>

> Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

> Dear Hardeepji

>

> Hello

>

> I am not expert of 4step theory but I am trying to

> answer ur query.(According to 4step rules by Mr

> Sunil Gondhalekar)

>

> 1.Whether the matter will be materialized or not?=

>

> If cuspal sub lord( planet) signifies the any of the

> required houses, at any one of the four steps level

> strongly then matter will be materialized. Even

> though it is signifying the negating houses at any

> step.

>

> Cuspal sub lord in fixed or movable or common

> sign,and its importance is same in 4step also as

> seen in conventional kp.

>

> 2.While fixing the DBA=

>

> It should signify at any one of the 4steps level

> strongly but there should be no strong & only

> negating house signification at 3 and 4 steps.Eg.for

> marriage, ONLY strong 6th house signification at 3

> and 4step, then leave that dasha period.But if 6th

> is at one and 5th or 7th at other ( of 3/ 4step)

> then it may be considered

>

> If planet is not signifying at 1st and 2nd step

> strongly and may signify negating house also but if

> any one step from 3rd or 4th shows strong

> signification for that matter then this dasha can be

> fixed.

>

> While fixing Mahadasha sometimes there may not be

> strong signification at any step of the 4, but weak

> signification is there then it can be fixed as

> Mahadasha but for fixing Bhukti and Antara strong

> signification is needed at any one step.

>

> 3.TRANSIT:

>

> D, B,A lords transit is seen at first 2 level only

> and it should signify strongly.

>

> Gondhalekar sir has elaborated very clearly in his

> book all the rules of 4step theory.

>

> When I attended his work shop I asked query to him

> regarding=

>

> 1. Signification of cuspal sub lord for

> materialization of the matter = which he told to see

> at all 4 step level

> 2. Rahu Ketu: If they are strong then its sign lord

> is given strong status even though signlord is not

> strong and if Rahu/Ketu are not strong then its

> signlord is given weak( not strong) status even

> though signlord is strong

>

> That time( Feb 05) it was not included in his rules

>

> If any query, u can ask as its revising my

> theoretical knowledge of 4step. If any mistake then

> let me know

>

> Thanks

>

> Sheetal

>

>

>

>

> On 7/30/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep

> wrote:

> dear sunil ji thanks for your answer,

> would you mind to clear my one doubt?

> what a four step theory say about whether the

> matter will materialise or not.

> exe. in file section you have given child birth

> example, i want to know if it does not signify at

> 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step

> one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will

> materialise or not?

> hope you will clarify my doubt.

> regards

> hs nagi

>

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

>

> Please see the file section,. There is a

> note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that

> first.

>

> sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote: ---

> In , " bkhardeep "

> <bkhardeep wrote:

> >

> >Respected Members,

> I distinctly remember that in his first book on

> four-step

> theory, " Vivahayog " ,Sunilji has, with gratitude,

> mentioned that he got

> inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from

> certain series of

> articles on sublord in an English astrology

> magazine,and that this

> study culminated in developing four-step theory.It

> is possible that

> the author of those articles was shri KM

> Subramaniam. The point is

> that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and

> given due credit to

> it. The credit for developing that idea further into

> four-step

> theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.

> regards,

> sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of " sub

> lord speaks " by sh

> KM

> > Subramaniam?

> >

> > or it is different from that?

> >

> > why dont you put that in file section?

> >

> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub

> dont signify the

> > required houses will ihe matter be not

> materialise?

> >

> > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord

> of planet agrees

> but

> > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the

> matter will not

> > materialise?

> >

> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.

> >

> > hs nagi

> >

>

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's

> economy) at Games.

>

> I am not very familiar with horary.But with lot of

research by KMS and MOhan I follow progression for

natal charts.Here if for any event the dasa lords

would tell frutification if the sublord of the

signifying houses indicate the houses the event would

take place.But all the planets and houses are to be

moved as that of moon up to that date.I am following

this to my friends and relatives.Professor

K.Kaunagaran.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out

> tonight's top picks on TV.

>

>

>

>

>

=== message truncated ===

Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail. Go to

http://mrd.mail./dc/landing

Guest guest

Respected Members,

The problem regarding the sub-lord that bothers me is this-

the conceipt of sub-lord was discovered and developed by late revered

shri. Krishnamurti and he has been very careful and judicious in

utilising its signification-properties. There are only two

circumstances, I know of, in which he used those properties.Number

one-when the planet is in its own star it gives results of its sub-

lord [only third step]; and number two-when the planet becomes the

only significator of a certain cusp, the planets in the sub of that

planet become strong significators of that cusp.This shows that he

has delibarately refrained from using its signification anywhere

else. This must have strong reasons. Does any member know those

reasons? And whether those reasons were satisfied anytime later?

This is only of an acamadic interest and no comment on four-step

theory meant.

regards,

sujatkaram. , Sheetal

<ratnamalag wrote:

>

> Hello all,

>

> (Sir I am answering the query which is asked to you, if I am wrong

you

> correct it, it will add to my knowledge)

>

> As per my knowledge about 4step, in kp we've read that any PLANET

acts

> according to its star lord and whether its beneficial or not will

be denoted

> by its sub lord. Means Star lord tells us WHAT and sub lord tells

us HOW.

> But in four step it is little different .A PLANET acts not only

according to

> its star lord but also according to sub lord.It means sometimes,

planet does

> not signify at first 2steps level, but it signifies at 3rd and 4th

step ie

> at sub lord level( Sub lord speaks)

>

> Planet signifying at 3rd and 4th step level is considered more

strong.

>

> Planet sub lord also act like a planet so if its strong (means no

planet in

> its star or its in same star) then it works at 3rd step and if its

weak(its

> not strong) then it works only at its star lord level ie 4th step.

>

> We have to see

>

> PLANET---P' STAR LORD---P' SUB LORD---STR LORD OF P' SUBLORD

>

> Planet is always strong at 2nd and 4th step as these are the star

lord's

> steps of planet and its sub lord

> ( considering the rules of four steps)

>

> If planet (1step) and sub lord(3step) are not strong then planet

will work

> only at their star lord level ie at 2nd and 4th step ie star lord

level of

> planet and sub lord

>

> If planet(1step) and its sub lord(3step) are strong then planet

will work at

> all 4 steps level

>

> Even if planet is not signifying any required house at first 2 step

levels,

> and if its signifying required house at 3rd or 4th step level , its

taken as

> a strong significator of fructification and this is what sub lord

speaks by

> Mr Subhramaniyam.

>

> If Planet is signifying strongly at 3rd step( sub lord being

strong) then we

> take 3rd as well as 4th both step in to consideration for

signification

>

> If planet is not signifying strongly at 3rd step( sub lord being

weak) then

> only 4th step is taken into

>

> Planet should agree at any one of the 4 steps, or it may agree at

all 4steps

> but there is no limit to stop.

> But if it agrees at both sides means any step of the Ist 2 levels

and any

> step of the IInd 2 levels then that planet is very strong

significator.

>

> For Rahu Ketu same rules are followed along with conjunction,

aspect, star

> and sign. And when Rahu and Ketu comes at 2nd and 4th step ie as

star lord

> then, starlord of Rahu and Ketu are also considered.

>

> For Maha dasha Planet, if not signifying at any of the 4levels

strongly,

> then its weak signification at any step is taken into consideration

as the

> Maha dasha period is too big.

>

> But for Antar dasha and pratiantar dasha only strong signification

is

> considered.

>

> Here RULLING PLANETS are not often used or they may be used to

choose the

> Pratiantar dasha

>

> After fixing Dashas, Transit of dasha swamis must agree and its

seen at

> first 2 steps only.Otherwise NO incidence will happen( its the

general rule

> in kp)

>

>

> Sheetal

>

>

> On 8/2/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote:

> >

> > dear sunil ji,

> > will you make it more clear. i mean to say you have said 3 or 4

step, but

> > my question is where to stop, at step 3 or at step 4. i want to

ask shall we

> > stop if step 3 agree, even step 4 disagree. or step 4 must agree

with the

> > matter?

> > hope you will answer for the benefit of other members also.

> > regards

> > hs nagi

> >

> > *sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka* wrote:

> >

> > dear hardeep,

> > results of 1-2 step will be negated only if they are totally

negated on

> > 3-4 steps

> > if 3-4 step is of mixed houses then it will be positive.

> > even if 1-2 doesnt indicated relevant houses but signifies on 3-4

step

> > the matter will be materialised.

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> > *hardeep singh <bkhardeep* wrote:

> >

> > dear sunil ji thanks for your answer,

> > would you mind to clear my one doubt?

> > what a four step theory say about whether the matter will

materialise or

> > not.

> > exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want

to know if

> > it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify

at step

> > one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or

not?

> > hope you will clarify my doubt.

> > regards

> > hs nagi

> >

> > *Raichur-a-r <raichurar* wrote:

> >

> > Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step

theory by Mr

> > Raichur. Read that first.

> >

> > *sujatkaram <sujatkaram* wrote:

> >

> > <%40>,

> > " bkhardeep " <bkhardeep@> wrote:

> > >

> > >Respected Members,

> > I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step

> > theory, " Vivahayog " ,Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he

got

> > inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of

> > articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this

> > study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible

that

> > the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is

> > that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due

credit to

> > it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step

> > theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.

> > regards,

> > sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of " sub lord speaks " by

sh

> > KM

> > > Subramaniam?

> > >

> > > or it is different from that?

> > >

> > > why dont you put that in file section?

> > >

> > > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify

the

> > > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?

> > >

> > > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet

agrees

> > but

> > > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not

> > > materialise?

> > >

> > > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.

> > >

> > > hs nagi

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> > Play Monopoly Here and

Now<http://us.rd./evt=48223/*http://get.games./prodd

esc?gamekey=monopolyherenow>(it's updated for today's economy) at

Games.

> >

> >

> > Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top

picks<http://us.rd./evt=48220/*http://tv./>on

TV.

> >

> >

> > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos

new Car

> > Finder

tool.<http://us.rd./evt=48518/*http://autos./carfind

er/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyL

WZpbmRlcg-->

> >

> >

> > Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your

story.

> > Play Sims Stories at Games.

> > <http://us.rd./evt=48224/*http://sims./>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear sheetal ji, i have searched all messages since july 1, but couldn't see reply sent by you. would you please look into your sent messages and please give me your message number in which you answered my query. regards hardeepsunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote: dear shri hardepji, 4step theory is fully based on articles written by late K.M.Subramanium. i hope you have read it properly.you must have observed that no

rules were mentioned in his article.our guruji late hasbeji ask me to study these articles as he was knowing that KSK was using sub's star in some cases. so our group studied it properly and main lead was taken by me for translating it to marathi and to explain what author want to say.i am proud to say that we are getting success in this theory without the help of RP. this is for your information. thanks -sunil gondhalekarhardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: sheetal ji' thanks for your clarification. but one thing i want to made clear is 4 step theory is not propounded by sunil, it has benn already existed in kp magazines, thoroughly used and discovered by sh km subramaniam under the title of sub lord

speaks. sheetal ji would you mind to give me your mobile number, you can send that to my personal email. bkhardeep Sheetal <ratnamalag > wrote: Dear HardeepjiHelloI am not expert of 4step theory but I am trying to answer ur query.(According to 4step rules by Mr Sunil Gondhalekar)1.Whether the matter will be materialized or not?=If cuspal sub lord( planet) signifies the any of the required houses, at any one of the four steps level strongly then matter will be materialized. Even though it is signifying the negating houses at any step. Cuspal sub lord in fixed or movable or common sign,and its importance is same in 4step also as seen in conventional kp.2.While fixing the DBA= It should signify at

any one of the 4steps level strongly but there should be no strong & only negating house signification at 3 and 4 steps.Eg.for marriage, ONLY strong 6th house signification at 3 and 4step, then leave that dasha period.But if 6th is at one and 5th or 7th at other ( of 3/ 4step) then it may be considered If planet is not signifying at 1st and 2nd step strongly and may signify negating house also but if any one step from 3rd or 4th shows strong signification for that matter then this dasha can be fixed. While fixing Mahadasha sometimes there may not be strong signification at any step of the 4, but weak signification is there then it can be fixed as Mahadasha but for fixing Bhukti and Antara strong signification is needed at any one step. 3.TRANSIT:D, B,A lords transit is seen at first 2 level only and it should signify strongly.Gondhalekar sir has elaborated very clearly in his book all the rules of 4step

theory.When I attended his work shop I asked query to him regarding= 1. Signification of cuspal sub lord for materialization of the matter = which he told to see at all 4 step level2. Rahu Ketu: If they are strong then its sign lord is given strong status even though signlord is not strong and if Rahu/Ketu are not strong then its signlord is given weak( not strong) status even though signlord is strong That time( Feb 05) it was not included in his rules If any query, u can ask as its revising my theoretical knowledge of 4step. If any mistake then let me knowThanksSheetal On 7/30/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagi Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first. sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote:>>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by

sh KM > Subramaniam? > > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise? > > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest. > > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of

your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Hi I want to know, you are Miss or Mrs Sujata, then I am wrong as I wrote Mr Sujata. So sorry for it. Plz tell me SujataSheetalOn 8/9/07, Sheetal

<ratnamalag wrote:Mr Sujata Das

HelloRahu/Ketu' Signification1. Rahu: Conjunction( within 5degree) Aspect (within 5degree) Star Lord Sign Lord *Sub lord of Rahu

Star lord of Rahu's sublord*I feel Rahu/ Ketu representing sign lord, should also represent sign lord's star lord. I may be wrong but it always comes to my mind, I try to solve problem like this when I don't get significator. Till noticeable no of cases are not there I cant say firmly which rule worked in that case exactly( Mr Gondhalekar doesn't agree to this).

Eg, Rahu in Mithuna or Kanya sign, then it should signify budh where ever budh works and budh will work more strongly at budh's star lord level.2. When Rahu/ Ketu comes as star lord of planet means at 2nd or 4th step of any planet then Rahu/ Ketu 's star lord is also taken.

RegardsSheetalOn 8/6/07, sujata das <

sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear Sheetal How do you judge ra/ke's strength?Sheetal <ratnamalag

> wrote:

Dear HardeepjiHelloI am not expert of 4step theory but I am trying to answer ur query.(According to 4step rules by Mr Sunil Gondhalekar)

1.Whether the matter will be materialized or not?=If cuspal sub lord( planet) signifies the any of the required houses, at any one of the four steps level strongly then matter will be materialized. Even though it is signifying the negating houses at any step. Cuspal sub

lord in fixed or movable or common sign,and its importance is same in 4step also as seen in conventional kp.2.While fixing the DBA= It should signify at any one of the 4steps level strongly but there should be no strong & only negating house signification at 3 and 4 steps.Eg.for marriage, ONLY strong 6th house signification at 3 and 4step, then leave that dasha period.But if 6th is at one and 5th or 7th at other ( of 3/ 4step) then it may be considered If planet is not signifying at 1st and 2nd step strongly and may signify negating house also but if any one step from 3rd or 4th shows strong signification for that matter then this dasha can be fixed. While fixing Mahadasha sometimes there may not be strong signification at any step of the 4, but weak signification is there then it can be fixed as Mahadasha but for fixing Bhukti and Antara strong signification is needed at any one step. 3.TRANSIT:D, B,A

lords transit is seen at first 2 level only and it should signify strongly.Gondhalekar sir has elaborated very clearly in his book all the rules of 4step theory.When I attended his work shop I asked query to him regarding= 1. Signification of cuspal sub lord for materialization of the matter = which he told to see at all 4 step level2. Rahu Ketu: If they are strong then its sign lord is given strong status even though signlord is not strong and if Rahu/Ketu are not strong then its signlord is given weak( not strong) status even though signlord is strong That time( Feb 05) it was not included in his rules If any query, u can ask as its revising my theoretical knowledge of 4step. If any mistake then let me knowThanksSheetal

On 7/30/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep

>

wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer,

would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagiRaichur-a-r <

raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first. sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

, " bkhardeep " <bkhardeep wrote:

>>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory, " Vivahayog " ,Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given

due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of " sub lord speaks " by sh

KM > Subramaniam? > > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise? > > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest. > > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of your seat?

Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is

just a click away.

Guest guest

dear sujatkaram, In early dates KSK was using only planet and its star only.but when he found some discrepancies, he has invented sub.this is given in reader. when we were stydying 4 step theory from articles written by KMS,we have got discussion with KMS fortunately and in that discussion he boldly told that this is only Krishnamurthy paddhati.My guruji-late hasbe was knowing that KSK is using sub's star in his writings so hasbe has asked me to study the articles and we came out successfully. the reason why KSK has not given more weitage on sub might be his short life. comments or criticism on 4 step theory is always welcomed by me.i believe that criticism makes my study healthier.this criticism is faced by me since it's inception and i am becoming stronger and stronger. thanks -sunil gondhalekarsujatkaram

<sujatkaram wrote: Respected Members,The problem regarding the sub-lord that bothers me is this-the conceipt of sub-lord was discovered and developed by late revered shri. Krishnamurti and he has been very careful and judicious in utilising its signification-properties. There are only two circumstances, I know of, in which he used those properties.Number one-when the planet is in its own star it gives results of its sub-lord [only third step]; and number two-when the planet becomes the

only significator of a certain cusp, the planets in the sub of that planet become strong significators of that cusp.This shows that he has delibarately refrained from using its signification anywhere else. This must have strong reasons. Does any member know those reasons? And whether those reasons were satisfied anytime later? This is only of an acamadic interest and no comment on four-step theory meant.regards,sujatkaram. , Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:>> Hello all,> > (Sir I am answering the query which is asked to you, if I am wrong you> correct it, it will add to my knowledge)> > As per my knowledge about 4step, in kp we've read that any PLANET acts> according to its star lord and whether its beneficial or not will be denoted> by its sub lord. Means Star

lord tells us WHAT and sub lord tells us HOW.> But in four step it is little different .A PLANET acts not only according to> its star lord but also according to sub lord.It means sometimes, planet does> not signify at first 2steps level, but it signifies at 3rd and 4th step ie> at sub lord level( Sub lord speaks)> > Planet signifying at 3rd and 4th step level is considered more strong.> > Planet sub lord also act like a planet so if its strong (means no planet in> its star or its in same star) then it works at 3rd step and if its weak(its> not strong) then it works only at its star lord level ie 4th step.> > We have to see> > PLANET---P' STAR LORD---P' SUB LORD---STR LORD OF P' SUBLORD> > Planet is always strong at 2nd and 4th step as these are the star lord's> steps of planet and its sub lord> ( considering the rules

of four steps)> > If planet (1step) and sub lord(3step) are not strong then planet will work> only at their star lord level ie at 2nd and 4th step ie star lord level of> planet and sub lord> > If planet(1step) and its sub lord(3step) are strong then planet will work at> all 4 steps level> > Even if planet is not signifying any required house at first 2 step levels,> and if its signifying required house at 3rd or 4th step level , its taken as> a strong significator of fructification and this is what sub lord speaks by> Mr Subhramaniyam.> > If Planet is signifying strongly at 3rd step( sub lord being strong) then we> take 3rd as well as 4th both step in to consideration for signification> > If planet is not signifying strongly at 3rd step( sub lord being weak) then> only 4th step is taken into> consideration

for signification> > Planet should agree at any one of the 4 steps, or it may agree at all 4steps> but there is no limit to stop.> But if it agrees at both sides means any step of the Ist 2 levels and any> step of the IInd 2 levels then that planet is very strong significator.> > For Rahu Ketu same rules are followed along with conjunction, aspect, star> and sign. And when Rahu and Ketu comes at 2nd and 4th step ie as star lord> then, starlord of Rahu and Ketu are also considered.> > For Maha dasha Planet, if not signifying at any of the 4levels strongly,> then its weak signification at any step is taken into consideration as the> Maha dasha period is too big.> > But for Antar dasha and pratiantar dasha only strong signification is> considered.> > Here RULLING PLANETS are not often used or they may be used to

choose the> Pratiantar dasha> > After fixing Dashas, Transit of dasha swamis must agree and its seen at> first 2 steps only.Otherwise NO incidence will happen( its the general rule> in kp)> > > Sheetal> > > On 8/2/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote:> >> > dear sunil ji,> > will you make it more clear. i mean to say you have said 3 or 4 step, but> > my question is where to stop, at step 3 or at step 4. i want to ask shall we> > stop if step 3 agree, even step 4 disagree. or step 4 must agree with the> > matter?> > hope you will answer for the benefit of other members also.> > regards> > hs nagi> >> > *sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka* wrote:> >> > dear hardeep,> > results of 1-2 step will be negated only if

they are totally negated on> > 3-4 steps> > if 3-4 step is of mixed houses then it will be positive.> > even if 1-2 doesnt indicated relevant houses but signifies on 3-4 step> > the matter will be materialised.> > -sunil gondhalekar> >> > *hardeep singh <bkhardeep* wrote:> >> > dear sunil ji thanks for your answer,> > would you mind to clear my one doubt?> > what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or> > not.> > exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if> > it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step> > one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not?> > hope you will clarify my doubt.> > regards> > hs nagi> >> > *Raichur-a-r

<raichurar* wrote:> >> > Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr> > Raichur. Read that first.> >> > *sujatkaram <sujatkaram* wrote:> >> > <%40>,> > "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep@> wrote:> > >> > >Respected Members,> > I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step> > theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got> > inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of> > articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this> > study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that> > the author of those articles was shri KM

Subramaniam. The point is> > that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to> > it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step> > theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.> > regards,> > sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh> > KM> > > Subramaniam?> > >> > > or it is different from that?> > >> > > why dont you put that in file section?> > >> > > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the> > > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise?> > >> > > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees> > but> > > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not> > > materialise?> > >> > >

hope you will take it only as acedamic interest.> > >> > > hs nagi> > >> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!> > Play Monopoly Here and Now<http://us.rd./evt=48223/*http://get.games./proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow>(it's updated for today's economy) at Games.> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks<http://us.rd./evt=48220/*http://tv./>on TV.> >> >> >

------------------------------> > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car> > Finder tool.<http://us.rd./evt=48518/*http://autos./carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-->> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.> > Play Sims Stories at Games.> > <http://us.rd./evt=48224/*http://sims./>> >> > > >>

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.