IndiaDivine.org

World Cup 20

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

I have stopped writing on this Forum since last few

months,the reason, Shri Punit Pandeyji knows best.

This mail is just to inform You, that Mr.Bhaskar Basu

is a seperate individual and I am seperate, before

someone mistakes me for him. I do not know him.

Since some cricket prediction was made by him, and

few members here already know that I too

am making such predictions, there may be some

mix up which I wish to avoid. You may find my

Cricket predictions on the following Web Page with time

and date of posting also mentioned on same, which I

am doing for this company.

My experience in such predictions is not very satisfying,

and probably this is the last time I would be involved in

this, I have to continue only because this Professional

assignment was committed by me.

http://blog.astrolife.com/

If I remember right, a few months back I had said, that

unless the astrologer or the querent has a personal

interest in such predictions, the results may go haywire,

so we better take up real cases of sufferings of mankind

and solve them instead of wasting our times. Though I

have got succesful predictions for the best matches,

including the final match of one day series played last

month by India and England (Prediction given in

" Jyotish group " with date and time of posting few minutes

before the match started)yet I think this is a waste of

time.

regards,

Bhaskar.

rajiventerprises

Dear Mr Bhaskar I fully appreciate & endorse your views regarding taking up only serious matters for astrological analysis & predictions.JYOTISH means illuminating or seeing future which amounts to decoding the system of nature or God.We seek guidance from God to see future & guide mankind regarding serious problems faced by them.Sincerity of purpose & intent on the part of the client & the astrologer is prerequsite for any correct prediction. I fail to appreciate this method of astrologers themselves taking number & trying to predict match results to satisfy curosity.Prashna results will be correct only when somebody is serious, & the result in some way affects his life.God will not provide light just to satisfy curosity.How does the result of Pakistan-Newzealand match affect the life of astrologer or the prediction seeker in India -just simple curosity.In any case in any match probabilty of any

prediction coming true is at least 50%. Regards Ashok Sehgal Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear all,I have stopped writing on this Forum since last few months,the reason, Shri Punit Pandeyji knows best. This mail is just to inform You, that Mr.Bhaskar Basu is a seperate individual and I am seperate, before someone mistakes me for him. I do not know him.Since some cricket prediction was made by him, andfew members here already know that I

tooam making such predictions, there may be somemix up which I wish to avoid. You may find myCricket predictions on the following Web Page with timeand date of posting also mentioned on same, which Iam doing for this company.My experience in such predictions is not very satisfying,and probably this is the last time I would be involved inthis, I have to continue only because this Professionalassignment was committed by me.http://blog.astrolife.com/If I remember right, a few months back I had said, thatunless the astrologer or the querent has a personal interest in such predictions, the results may go haywire,so we better take up real cases of sufferings of mankind and solve them instead of wasting our times. Though Ihave got succesful predictions for the best matches,including the final match of one day series played lastmonth by India and England

(Prediction given in "Jyotish group" with date and time of posting few minutes before the match started)yet I think this is a waste of time.regards,Bhaskar.rajiventerprises (AT) hathway (DOT) com

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.